[Drama 2018] My Mister, 나의 아저씨 - Best Drama at 2019 (55th) BaekSang Arts Awards

Go Seung Ji

our beloved drama won!!! :heart::heart::heart:

and my goodness, @widala that post of LSK in tuxedooo,, thank youuu,,serious handsomeness overloaaddd :love:

thankss @sadiesmith for the video with the shot of LSK during the Million Roses song, oh my heaartt,,soo many feeelllss watching LSK who was watching the giant screening of him as Park Dong Hoon, how did it feel for him??

I guess without shame I would say that I shed a bit of tears watching the video,,felt surreal watching the giant screening, the OST sung live, LSK looking to the stage and the giant screen, scene by scene of Park Dong Hoon and Lee Ji An screened, and in one scene when he blushes like a school boy after hearing Ji An called him “a good person indeed”,,my heart couldn’t take it anymooooree,,.this drama seriously, what’ve you done to me, My Ajusshi?? :bawling:

And finally The Seoul Award, congratulation for the win, My Ajusshi!! :heart::heart::heart:

• Like 7

Congratulations to the team for winning best drama!!  Did anyone else win? Jang Ki Young should have gone on stage, too.

I shouldn't be greedy, but boohoo LSK lost to LBH again!!! :thumbsdown::bawling::bawling::bawling:

2 hours ago, dotonly said:

Edit: He looks younger here.

He looked younger here because he actually took care of his hair before arriving.  :D

• Like 6

This is so cute, but too bad I don't know what triggered this reaction. :wub:

mSOhC8_G62JjI5DgWeNTDLUssS9tzxk0m2OSNuAnnxf2ZvIEfi-4hyMAztYzxBvDKqIDDhV_zSB0MYsfDobwL6Q1F53LN36iiQy7cypj0J_QP012gOP3rogjB-hOs1nIyltDFOeK

So glad to see LSK sitting among the big names.  He and Lee Sung Min used to be in everything (and I mean everything!) together until LSM hit it big himself.  And coincidentally LSK's next movie to be released in theaters should be the one he shot with Ha Jung Woo, who's sitting next to LSM.  He's the handsomest, by the way. :-)

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, sadiesmith said:

This is so cute, but too bad I don't know what triggered this reaction. :wub:

Song Kang Ho was presenting best actor/actress for drama, then he said something to LSK that caused him to laughed like that :D

Maybe they became close from shooting Parasite...

I'm waiting for the Seoul award replay in vlive, maybe tomorrow...

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Never for a second doubted the cinematic quality of this drama. The sincerity of its storytelling, the social discourse it generated, the warmth it provided during its run and the lingering feelings it left us are gifts we'll treasure for a long time. The Daesang was truly deserved. 

• Like 6

56 minutes ago, sadiesmith said:

Let us know if you upload any clip on YouTube.

Been waiting for more than 24 hours now, I wonder if they will ever replay the awards show...:(

It's different from KCPA, I only have to wait until morning before they replayed it... Maybe because of BTS...

• Like 1
  • Sad 2