[Drama 2018] My Mister, 나의 아저씨 - Best Drama at 2019 (55th) BaekSang Arts Awards

Go Seung Ji

So I just got trolled on DC. HAHA. My first initiation into DC Inside madness.

Anyway here are some fun posts that I just randomly translated:

Should Ji An have or not have a child? Would she be a good parent? I think Dong Hoon + Ji An would be able to bring her up very well in Hugye-dong

The true meaning of Ji An's second "Yes" -- yes, I reached my comfort after meeting you. Seeing that you have become happy. That your attitude towards me has changed (asking for the handshake)

Yoon Hee is also pitiful. If you really think about it Dong Hoon is the one at fault.

Something dubious from the last scene (Dong Hoon in the supermarket buying frozen food). Pringles for 1500 won. Where can I buy that??

If the next update for my fanfic is taking too long...you know why :ph34r:

That's it! I'm off for the night! 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

25 minutes ago, justamom said:

The true meaning of Ji An's second "Yes" -- yes, I reached my comfort after meeting you. Seeing that you have become happy. That your attitude towards me has changed (asking for the handshake)

This! Yes, this totally echoes my opinion. 

Thank you so much. You are saving the lives of lots of shippers. :lol:

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, mushroomsoupie said:

Never have I seen this much dedication in a kdrama forum to analyze a hand shake, main lead's stare and body language, breathing sounds, persimmon, slippers, lady bug, traffic lights, beers, indoor plants, even concrete!!! :D:D:D What's next to dissect...

You'll be sorry you asked. How about lead's sngle tear, smirk, walking pace, smile, turning of head to the side, petulant whiny tone of voice, decision to wear slippers, and many more. 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks! :)
  • Like 6

1 hour ago, akhenaten said:

Wow. I didn’t notice that he cried in outrage. Must really re-watch this in HD. :o

I watched on my mom's super fancy huge as TV and I did not notice that tear. 

Also, hello monk. 

m1_zpssemhuqqb.jpg

m2_zpsrizhlfif.jpg

Taken from IG: @marking0208

• Like 2

So I haven't gotten around to the posts yet (they're so long!) but I stumbled on this mv and the song is so beautiful! It's the OST for the drama Live (which also got great reviews). The lyrics are a great fit for our favorite couple (I added them at the end).

Lyrics:

I walk with no strength, tired and struggling.

My slumped shoulders are heavy.

My red eyes are never dry

Because the world is so boggy.

But at the end of the day you are there.

You, the one person who listens to what I have to say.

Because you are there I can live on

You may be the one reason in my life

You are ooohh...

You are the person I am grateful for

For giving me the strength to live on

For letting me dream again

Though my tired heart exhausts me

And the world keeps rushing me

Because you are there I can live on

You may the be one reason in my life

You are ooohh...

Although this road is much too long

I can take a breath again and walk on

Because you are a place for me to lean on

As long as it's you, nothing else matters

You are ooohh...

For letting me dream again

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, justamom said:

I caved in and started reading DC Inside.

OMG where do I even start? Today alone there have been more than 100 posts, some with 1000s of views.

How does anybody find anything inside here?? There must be some hidden system hierarchy... I need an engineer to decipher this LOL

Soompi is relatively tame by comparison

I think I'm not going to sleep tonight. :ph34r:

So how about analize this..:blush:

How wild our minds when the pd given this scene but in smoothy mood.

20180601_080555.jpg

20180601_080250.jpg

Spoiler

Opss:ph34r: back to cave...fasting month soompier..should calm and in inner peace. But all of your post fire me up..:lol:

Happy shipping time..faighting

• Like 3
  • LOL 11
  • Thanks 1

I've got the the chance to rewatch the episode, just randomly pressing the clips in youtube kekeke when janitor ahjussi/harabojji calling DH which we don't know what he said coz they didn't let us hear the conversation, He must said JA is here, and she's hurt and refuse to eat so she's weak and that makes DH run like a mad man, and I was like cheering for him and couldn't breath coz I felt like I was running with him too, saying go DH go get your girl hahaha but then I got suddenly impatient and thinking how many turns does he need to get there, and he stops and I though he arrived but then I was like ohhh he's taking taxi omg!  I was laughing at myself:blush: I forgot it's a bit far from where he lives. Hahaha :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 13

8 hours ago, rellea said:

LMAOO Time to change my name, face, and drop off the planet. This is hilarious.

I don't have time the translate these right now, but these are some of the post I was thinking about translating if anyone else has the time. If not, I'll try to get to them once I'm free.

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=mymister&no=53468&page=5

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=mymister&no=54017&page=1

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=mymister&no=53799&page=1&search_pos=&s_type=search_all&s_keyword=5화에서

I’ll just throw in one tantalizing line (thought) from the first article there:

Dong Hoon and Ji An’s physical longing isn’t the same as romantic lovers. It’s the longing to touch someone who knows all your vulnerabilities, to be with the one that completes you.

@africandramalover will probably have lots of thoughts about this...

@rellea these are not so long, there are some posts where I scroll and scroll and scroll and still can’t see the end! 

• Like 8
  • LOL 4

Spoiler
28 minutes ago, mujay said:

So how about analize this..:blush:

How wild our minds when the pd given this scene but in smoothy mood.

20180601_080555.jpg

20180601_080250.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

Opss:ph34r: back to cave...fasting month soompier..should calm and in inner peace. But all of your post fire me up..:lol:

Happy shipping time..faighting

@mujay  It’s funny how in the final cut the camera never even focused on their faces at this precise moment but on their hands and on how Dong Hoon pushed her away.  It was actually very fast.  Yet in this photo you can clearly see that they kissed. 

I think the PD was really avoiding any backlash if the drama showed a scene that can really be construed as romantic.  But can you just imagine if we had a scene like this in the final episode?  I’ve read a couple of fanfics that described different kinds of kisses between them, from sweet to heated and my goodness!  To think we’re only left with our imagination when we read those fics.  If there had been an actual scene like this, I wonder who’ll pick up the pieces of the viewers who would spontaneously combust from the shock and sheer electricity of that kind of scene. Hahahaha! :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 14

22 minutes ago, reign143 said:

I've got the the chance to rewatch the episode, just randomly pressing the clips in youtube kekeke when janitor ahjussi/harabojji calling DH which we don't know what he said coz they didn't let us hear the conversation, He must said JA is here, and she's hurt and refuse to eat so she's weak and that makes DH run like a mad man, and I was like cheering for him and couldn't breath coz I felt like I was running with him too, saying go DH go get your girl hahaha but then I got suddenly impatient and thinking how many turns does he need to get there, and he stops and I though he arrived but then I was like ohhh he's taking taxi omg!  I was laughing at myself:blush: I forgot it's a bit far from where he lives. Hahaha :lol:

@reign143  Ajusshi may be athletic but he is not stupid!.... he want to get there in one piece, other wise Ji-an broken wrist and all, may have to carry him to the hospital instead!!!.... Then what she said to him would be true...… "you are so nice to any one like an idiot....for running all the way here,  you ARE AN IDIOT!!!  hahaha!

• LOL 11

9 hours ago, mushroomsoupie said:

Never have I seen this much dedication in a kdrama forum to analyze a hand shake, main lead's stare and body language, breathing sounds, persimmon, slippers, lady bug, traffic lights, beers, indoor plants, even concrete!!! :D:D:D What's next to dissect... 

giphy.gif

@mushroomsoupie  Yup, it gets so tense that @h2ogirl almost changed major  to civil engineering!

• LOL 4

Spoiler
6 hours ago, mylovelystar said:

• YouTube option
  Hide contents

@mylovelystar  That Samsung tagline of “Because we gain strength when we gather together” seems to refer to the Hoogye neighborhood. 

I wonder if we’ll ever have a CF with LJE and LSK as joint endorsers.  Would love to see one! :)

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote IGs! Thanks! :)
  • Like 9

Y-aaahh @mujay that zoom-in photo of the kiss !!!  eek1-smiley-face.gif

Now... i really feel so deprived of their skinship .... w-aaaaahhh

crying2-onion-head-emoticon.gif

Just imagine... would it have been so tender.... and slow..and sweet...?

or ...or  burning hot...hahhaha omg.

current overload... highly charged...sparks everywhere kinda kiss..

HOW ARE WE GOING TO KNOW NOW???? HOW?????

angry-smiley.gif

• LOL 8

On 5/29/2018 at 9:02 PM, reign143 said:

Anyway LSK is so quiet, no interviews yet, and no pictures together with IU why oh why? And I noticed in wrap up party they were sitting very far from each other lol!

She was talking about LSK a lot at the party though.

• Like 9

29 minutes ago, berny said:

angry-smiley.gif

:bawling::bawling::bawling: We'll never know!!!!  What a waste of an explosive chemistry.  I wonder if the director realized that fans would somehow manage to get a still of the microsecond their lips touched.

• Like 2
  • Sad 5

33 minutes ago, berny said:

angry-smiley.gif

:lol: laughed like a loon:lol:

You see.uri ahjussi even close his eyes 

Waa .. heart attack literally..lol

Spoiler

I think after blusing ahjussi recieved inviting  dinner date, there'er be moment to give sweet smack to a lovely girl with shy sad eyes .B)

Smack time..

20170705_145442.jpg

• LOL 9

Is there a way to make links to individual posts instead of just pages? I thought I’d put together a list of some of our best posts (traffic signals, Hyggye, etc) and share it on DC

Thats the reason I was thinking of putting together a fan page...but I’m not very tech savvy at all. Anyone want to help?

@sadiesmith we totally got trolled by DC fans. Someone saw your post asking why Do Joon Yeon is a legend and told me “Do Joo Nyeong, not Do Joon Yeon, don’t you know him? He’s a famous artist. Type in the search bar below.”

and naive me actually went along and searched

:flushed:

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

19 minutes ago, mujay said:

:lol: laughed like a loon:lol:

You see.uri ahjussi even close his eyes 

Waa .. heart attack literally..lol

Hide contents

I think after blusing ahjussi recieved inviting  dinner date, there'er be moment to give sweet smack to a lovely girl with shy sad eyes .B)

Smack time..

Shy ahjusshi is feeling it....wahhaha

Their lips touched...and BAM !!!! :tongue:

And yeah they're going to go out and have dinner...

Will there be smooching after desserts?  How will we ever know!!?

I want visuals, billboard monitor size visuals...pleeeasseee

• LOL 5