[Drama 2018] My Mister, 나의 아저씨 - Best Drama at 2019 (55th) BaekSang Arts Awards

Go Seung Ji

6 hours ago, africandramalover said:

Guys, is this our dear Hoogye neigbourhood? Am I seeing my own things?? Because every place in that drama is forever imprinted in my mind!!

It is very similar with train crossing in MA...

I can see Lee Ji An and Park Dong Hoon up there, arguing then she's yelling that he likes her...

6 hours ago, africandramalover said:

Otherwise? How are we all doing? I am now watching other dramas without suffering from comparison paralysis. There's some quality stuff to look forward to as a melo/romance addict, even as I relive memories of this show.

I've been able to watch and enjoy other dramas for quite sometimes now. But I tend to choose criminal, medical , fantasy and/or comedy genre... 

My first finished drama after MA is The Undateables :D light story, full of cliches but fun. I just finished Ghost Detective, Terius Behind Me, and following the ongoing drama Feel Good To Die. All of them are fun and enjoyable. Maybe because I also stop comparing other dramas with MA.

Nothing compares to MA really...

That reminded me, Oh Na Ra (Jung Hee) new drama is premiered yesterday (1123) Sky Castle in jtbc....

Seems like the genre is melodrama...

Anyway...

Spoiler

Park Dong Hoon's real identity :ph34r:

po2Psty_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

• Like 4

7 hours ago, africandramalover said:

Even as I watch other dramas, I am still seeing My Mister in there somewhere.... I saw this scene in episode 14 of The Smile Has Left Your Eyes, and I had to screenshot it immediately!! 

Guys, is this our dear Hoogye neigbourhood? Am I seeing my own things?? Because every place in that drama is forever imprinted in my mind!!

46503683_10156446276800412_7102597330179

That is 100% where our dear rail tracks lie.  I find it curious that TvN would use that now iconic location for another drama so soon after MA.  So many memories there: https://givemeslippers.wordpress.com/2018/08/31/my-mister-locations-the-rail-tracks-part-4-5/

fuKSZBr.png

The only drama I finished after MA was Mr. Sunshine.  Don't even ask if I was able to watch without comparing.  Haven't had time to start anything new since, but I'm thinking I might be ready to start my 3rd re-watch. :D

• Like 6

On 11/23/2018 at 9:15 AM, africandramalover said:

( However, I really don't need another drama to wreck me like Ahjussi did. For the next four years. I still cry when I listen to Rainbow several times a day. Every day.)

This is the one that did it for me most recently:

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

On 11/25/2018 at 3:26 PM, sadiesmith said:

This is the one that did it for me most recently:

The original version of A Very Distant Place... Thanks @sadiesmith, I'm definitely not crying while listening to this song

The scene with this song in MA is very heartbreaking, especially Ji An's expression at the end...

And while the other just enjoying the nostalgic song without understanding there's a hidden meaning on why PDH chose the song, but Jung Hee knew...

I uploaded PDH karaoke part in YouTube

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Nevertheless the eloquent Queen speech :P

@sadiesmith,it will be popularity award for Lee jieun, tbh this is Jieun first winner at this category despite her famous name as IU the Singer so no wonder some of salty people doubted she finally  won this awards. That's people forgotten IU big fandom/Ueana could do anything to give her 10anniversary gift.

Congcratulation to all Uena and my Ahjussi fans who back to back support the vote till the end.

Lee jieun deserved this Awards.:wub:

• Like 6