[Drama 2018] My Mister, 나의 아저씨 - Best Drama at 2019 (55th) BaekSang Arts Awards

Go Seung Ji

1 hour ago, HRyujin said:

so much iu teaser now TT TT

when the teaser of ahjussi released????

Maybe tomorrow?  They may have to establish first how dire IU's situation is.  

We are getting so much news today.  Too bad there won't be a press conference prior to airing; I was looking forward to that.  

Jang Ki-young got featured today.  From raw translation I sort of gathered that he is playing the baddie, just like @HRyujin speculated earlier.  This surely would disappoint those who were hoping for a romance between him and IU.  But, hey, who knows, maybe they'll find some way to redeem him and pair him up with IU in the end. :rolleyes:

2018031501001101300079131.jpg

http://sports.chosun.com/news/news.htm?id=201803150100110130007913&ServiceDate=20180314

And production keeps adding to the cast with the latest being Oh Na-ra.  

201803140843773752_5aa8636c1802a.jpg

http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1110854181

• Like 3

Suddently i think,rather than they show more jian scene ..better they open up sunkyun character.coz i think it will put a way for jian love.i mean if the problem only misunderstanding between him and wife..maybe they will wait kwang-il changing himself to end with jian.if really kwang il is the one cause jian suffer he should be responsible right?

But if NO love between couple n they were tired living together and one of them is still seeing another person,they should divorce make it better sooner.all is on description sunkyun character.if u ever watched The Best ISoonshin the oldest sister of sunsin were divorce n she in love with baker in drama.so not impossible if donghun divorce his wife.

lets see wht his character talking abt :wink:

• Like 4

Here's a sample of what Knetz had to say about the IU teasers released yesterday.  Not exactly glowing praises, which is surprising to me because I thought she is above reproach and thus the fierce protectiveness when her casting was announced. 

Source: http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2018/03/ius-solo-teaser-for-her-new-drama-my.html

Article: 'My Ajusshi' Lee Jieun's solo teaser revealed... forget the IU you remember

Source: Sports Seoul via Nate

1. [+530, -44] Putting the issue of IU's acting skills aside... they really need to start casting her for roles that she matches...

2. [+480, -61] If IU gets into another acting controversy, she needs to seriously consider quitting her career in acting. Every single drama has had an acting controversy. She's perfect when it comes to her singing career so please leave acting alone... why does she volunteer herself for hate........

3. [+383, -53] Feels like a flop

4. [+44, -24] It's hilarious that she's supposed to be playing a 'cold, ruthless' woman when she's been on varieties all this time looking the opposite. Her agency needs to step it up and give her roles that she's capable of pulling off.

5. [+37, -14] I just.. hate the title ㅠ when I think of ajusshis, I just think of fathers or the old men out on the streets...

6. [+35, -15] Why do dramas keep casting her? There are better actresses with better skills and visuals, the industry is brimming with trainee talent... why IU? Her past dramas have all ended up as failures so you can't even use the excuse that her fame guarantees the drama success.

7. [+22, -16] I was seriously hoping she'd stop acting after 'Moon Lovers' but I guess she's just not listening. Aigoo.

8. [+15, -13] The drama hasn't even begun yet, why all the hate...

9. [+13, -3] Something about it is cringe... I can tell she chose a heavier role to change up her image as an actor but... she tends to overreact, like in 'Pretty Man'..

10. [+12, -2] Honestly, she's not that bad at acting... but she's not lead role worthy. She's a perfect fit for supporting roles but she obviously doesn't want to pick those. Her acting skills and her image aren't enough for lead roles yet..

• Like 2

7 hours ago, sadiesmith said:

Here's a sample of what Knetz had to say about the IU teasers released yesterday.  Not exactly glowing praises, which is surprising to me because I thought she is above reproach and thus the fierce protectiveness when her casting was announced. 

Source: http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2018/03/ius-solo-teaser-for-her-new-drama-my.html

Article: 'My Ajusshi' Lee Jieun's solo teaser revealed... forget the IU you remember

1. [+530, -44] Putting the issue of IU's acting skills aside... they really need to start casting her for roles that she matches...

2. [+480, -61] If IU gets into another acting controversy, she needs to seriously consider quitting her career in acting. Every single drama has had an acting controversy. She's perfect when it comes to her singing career so please leave acting alone... why does she volunteer herself for hate........

4. [+44, -24] It's hilarious that she's supposed to be playing a 'cold, ruthless' woman when she's been on varieties all this time looking the opposite. Her agency needs to step it up and give her roles that she's capable of pulling off.

5. [+37, -14] I just.. hate the title ㅠ when I think of ajusshis, I just think of fathers or the old men out on the streets...

6. [+35, -15] Why do dramas keep casting her? There are better actresses with better skills and visuals, the industry is brimming with trainee talent... why IU? Her past dramas have all ended up as failures so you can't even use the excuse that her fame guarantees the drama success.

7. [+22, -16] I was seriously hoping she'd stop acting after 'Moon Lovers' but I guess she's just not listening. Aigoo.

9. [+13, -3] Something about it is cringe... I can tell she chose a heavier role to change up her image as an actor but... she tends to overreact, like in 'Pretty Man'..

10. [+12, -2] Honestly, she's not that bad at acting... but she's not lead role worthy. She's a perfect fit for supporting roles but she obviously doesn't want to pick those. Her acting skills and her image aren't enough for lead roles yet..

I like that the knetz are having none none of it with anymore drama on kdrama sets. It is true that this year in particular (or maybe because I joined soompi this year so I’ve been more updated on the news regarding kdramas; it already happened here too when they had to replace an actor) but I really feel like this year particularity were a lot of problems so I hope we don’t go through anymore. Actresswise, I believe in IU, I think she did great in Scarlet Heart Ryeo and there were scenes where when she was tortured or in a dark place as her character, she pulled it for well so I’m sure she can succeed with similiar circumstances like the teasers showed.

there was a clip in the teaser with a guy in a brown leather jacket like JKY is wearing, was that possibly him in the teaser?

and now the million dollar question; is there gonna be any love line between our two leads?!

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, philosophie said:

there was a clip in the teaser with a guy in a brown leather jacket like JKY is wearing, was that possibly him in the teaser?

and now the million dollar question; is there gonna be any love line between our two leads?!

Yes, I believe it's JKY in the brown leather jacket, and there's a scene where IU pulls him down.  Seems like he is the one who causes a lot of her problems in the beginning. I still don't think there is a love line between the two main leads, but I don't mind proven wrong.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, sadiesmith said:

Yes, I believe it's JKY in the brown leather jacket, and there's a scene where IU pulls him down.  Seems like he is the one who causes a lot of her problems in the beginning. I still don't think there is a love line between the two main leads, but I don't mind proven wrong.

we should see first sun-kyun ahjussi teaser before saying abt love line.all we hv been showed this time was only jian.we should see another ahjussi teaser to make sure the "loveline" is exists.

do u know our kiyong was offer to be lead role in MBC "come back to me and give me hug" with jin ki joo (form IU helper at SBS "Scarlet Heart Ryeo"). If he accept we may not see him till end of this drama.

• Like 2

Another sample of Knetz comments (from NetizenDrama):

Source: http://netizendrama.blogspot.my/2018/03/ius-solo-teaser-for-tvns-upcoming-drama.html

IU'S SOLO TEASER FOR TVN'S UPCOMING DRAMA 'MY AJUSSHI' HAS BEEN RELEASED

0000360227_001_20180314102139339.jpg

1.png

Naver - sports seoul: 'My Ajusshi' Lee Ji Eun's solo teaser has been released...Forget about IU

(t/n: Lee Ji Eun is IU's real name and Lee Ji An is her character name)

1.[+79, -1] IU, Lee Ji Eun, Lee Ji An Fighting!

2.[+75, -1] Lee Ji Eun is seriously the best at showing more than expectations

3.[+74, -1] This is crazy...the drama will be daebak

4.[+69, -1] The teaser is out...I should go and watch it...Lee Ji An fighting, Lee Ji Eun fighting...My Ajusshi, let's hit daebak...

5.[+68, -1] Waw...the teaser looked like it was for a movie

6.[+37, -1] Actress Lee Ji Eun, I hope you hit daebak~~

7.[+37, -1] The teaser's atmosphere was daebak ㅠㅠㅠ Ji An looks heart broken, Let's be happy Lee Ji An ㅠㅠ Looking forward to My Ajusshi

8.[+36, -1] Ji An-ah, Let's be happy ㅠㅠㅜㅜㅜ The teaser was so good

9.[+32, -1] I'm really looking forward to Lee Ji An

10.[+28, -1] Wednesday, March 21 at 9:30pm, Watch My Ajusshi's broadcast!!!

1.png

tv.Naver: Lee Ji Eun transfomed into a rough and cold woman for tvN's 'My Ajusshi'
1.[+287, -5] Ji An's atmosphere is really daebak ㅠㅠ Let's hit daebak

2.[+257, -9] 'Lee Ji An' itself

3.[+226, -9] Wa It's so good

4.[+221, -6] Ji Eun is so pretty ㅠㅠ I'm so looking forward to it

5.[+201, -10] Ji An, See you next week~~

6.[+191, -5] Ji An-ah, the atmosphere is daebak

7.[+187, -3] Ji An's vibes are crazy...

8.[+180, -8] Lee Ji An, Let's go--

9.[+174, -7] Lee Ji An!!!! The female lead that I love the most!

10.[+131, -1] I'm looking forward to her transformed acting, Fighting
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

the new pic of Sun-Kyun ahjussi

https://twitter.com/CJnDrama/status/974169052984754177?s=09

tvn "My Mister" episode 1 synopsis

https://twitter.com/IUteamstarcandy/status/974159527737098242?s=09

D-6 with ahjussi pic..i dunno why they add texts at pic,if dont it look a character pic.but this cant be counted<_<<_<

https://twitter.com/CJnDrama/status/974115365092409347?s=09

• Like 2

wht?most highlight Video part abt jian only TT

they only to show wht is jian seeing....

:cry: :astonished: :confounded:

so they will focus to only jian story??

really???????

so disappointed at least for me

:cold_sweat: :(:( :confused: .......

cant i to see other çast story here? As i watch the highlight video i only see how care boss park to worker jian.

very good boss!!

even we dunno if he was married n hv problem with his own wife.

so maybe they will wait kiyong to be changed.

we still not seen bos park wife.becoz its jian's  i will called him boss same with her.

so the brothers siblings i think they will entertain us,make us laugh with their interaction between three's. while jian will make some viewer cry with her difficult life.

did boss park no hv any problem?

did kiyong really be antagonist or just bad guy who feel unhappy due his personal life as kiyong said at interview.

im really curious~~~

even im very sad i will try the first week episode

lets see wht we will get :wink:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

3 hours ago, HRyujin said:

wht?most highlight video part abt jian only TT

so they will focus to only jian pov??

really???????

:cold_sweat: :(:( :confused: tvn jinjja!

First, bcs Jian is the lead female. The drama title is 'My Ahjussi' which is her ahjussi are Lee Sun Gyun as the male lead. It should be from Jian's pov right?! Are sure u are uaena or just?? Bcs all i can see u are always complaining abt so many IU's updates by tvn. No offense. Sorry if i sound to harsh.

20 hours ago, sadiesmith said:

And fyi NB is well known as 'trash'! NB mostly translating the hate comments from 'Nate' or mostly people called it 'Hate' sites. Thank's.

Btw mod, im sorry since im using my phone i can't delete the duplicate qoutes here. Thank you :)

20 hours ago, sadiesmith said:

Spoiler

Edited by arsdf
Double quote
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, arsdf said:

First, bcs Jian is the lead female. The drama title is 'My Ahjussi' which is her ahjussi are Lee Sun Gyun as the male lead. It should be from Jian's pov right?! Are sure u are uaena or just?? Bcs all i can see u are always complaining abt so many IU's updates by tvn. No offense. Sorry if i sound to harsh.

Sorry to say,i knew who i 've fan with..at least they should show us also little thing abt ahjussi daily life.i mean related the company.

See at "My Mister" asianwiki in synopsis the first name to tag is lee sun-kyun.it must abt park family.

http://asianwiki.com/My_Mister

maybe in time by time after ODS out from scenes they changes the focus thing.

do u read the episode 1 synopsis by @ IUteamstarcandy

https://twitter.com/IUteamstarcandy/status/974219298431315968?s=09

they talk abt park family first before jian..but why in fact on tvn channel share too much abt jian.maybe the synopsis should be jian's first if she is one focused.

Plus im not hate lee ji-eun.i liked this becoz i updatè the page n i didnt find other stills except her.still we hv to see other cast character to see abt possibility loveline.now only we knew kwangil is bad guy.

now we just hv to see if episode 1 will reach good rating when first aired 21mar next week.

but the way u looked like iu fans too....

• Like 2

13 hours ago, HRyujin said:

wht?most highlight Video part abt jian only TT

so they will focus to only jian story??

really???????

:cold_sweat: :(:( :confused: .......

cant i to see other çast story here? As i watch the highlight video i only see how care boss park to worker jian.

very good boss!!

even we dunno if he was married n hv problem with his own wife.

so maybe they will wait kiyong to be changed.

we still not seen bos park wife.becoz its jian's  i will called him boss same with her.

so the brothers siblings i think they will entertain us,make us laugh with their interaction between three's. while jian will make some viewer cry with her difficult life.

did boss park no hv any problem?

did kiyong really be antagonist or just bad guy who feel unhappy due his personal life as kiyong said at interview.

im really curious~~~

even im very sad i will try the first week episode

lets see wht we will get :wink:

Hahaha... your posts never failed to crack me up.  I enjoy your honesty and insights very much!  I am anxious about LSK's story also, as you are.  But it is a short preview of the first episode; they can't fit everything in, so they focus on LSK-IU's dynamics.  I am crossing my fingers that the three brothers' stories will be given plenty of weight later on, because that's what we have been told all this time, and that's what the first episode synopsis says.  Let's hope the veteran actors are not shafted in order to gain/please younger viewers.  I like this first highlight very much; it's very melancholy and well shot.  Seems like the two brothers, especially the oldest, are a big mess, and PDH really has to be the one to keep it all together in their family. 

Too bad not many drama bloggers out there have chosen to talk about this drama, so I have had to resort to instagram postings and unfortunately kept running into comments wishing the male lead to be Gong Yoo and Jo In Sung, or some other "hot ajusshi'.  {major sigh}  

• Like 3

15 hours ago, HRyujin said:

Sorry to say,i knew who i 've fan with..at least they should show us also little thing abt ahjussi daily life.i mean related the company.

See at "My Mister" asianwiki in synopsis the first name to tag is lee sun-kyun.it must abt park family.

http://asianwiki.com/My_Mister

maybe in time by time after ODS out from scenes they changes the focus thing.

do u read the episode 1 synopsis by @ IUteamstarcandy

https://twitter.com/IUteamstarcandy/status/974219298431315968?s=09

they talk abt park family first before jian..but why in fact on tvn channel share too much abt jian.maybe the synopsis should be jian's first if she is one focused.

Plus im not hate lee ji-eun.i liked this becoz i updatè the page n i didnt find other stills except her.still we hv to see other cast character to see abt possibility loveline.now only we knew kwangil is bad guy.

now we just hv to see if episode 1 will reach good rating when first aired 21mar next week.

but the way u looked like iu fans too....

Well, it was just lil bit strange for me for someone who claimed herself as an uaena but always seems not happy with so many iu updates, bcs we're always craving for her updates, we all knew the IU is typical person who seldom to update her instagram post :lol:
If U twitter user u can follow TVN drama's official account, so u can find that there aren't only IU updates...

Well yeah im Uaena for almost 8 years not only just an IU fan! but im also fan of LSG I wacthed almost all of his dramas and films I always love his sexy voice. And I stand for him when some of 'childish' IU fans talked bad about him when the 1st news about the casting came up.

Ok let's see and enjoy the drama on March 21st... Peace! 

Today is Song Sae Byeok! D-5!!

• Like 3

I am rather disappointed that with the replacement of Oh Dal-su the team may have lost many many footages on the brothers' relationship, and thus can't focus on that aspect of the story with these early episodes.  I really hope the director is able to re-shoot all of the lost scenes and avoid sacrificing his original plans.  

Has anyone found a subbed version of the highlight?  

Enjoy these BTS between the brothers and the actress who plays oldest son's wife.  There is a scene shown in the highlight where they are all dressed up.  Wonder what the occasion is?

'나저씨' 정영주, 김원석PD·이선균·박호산·송새벽과 친목샷

'나저씨' 정영주, 김원석PD·이선균·박호산·송새벽과 친목샷

http://news.jtbc.joins.com/article/article.aspx?news_id=NB11603913

• Like 2