Fushigi Yuugi Byakko Senki

daekim02

This post will solely be dedicated to the Manga Fushigi Yuugi Byakko Senki.

to those who are not familiar yet with the manga or to those who have forgotten about the story of this manga i will give a summarization and a background of the Manga before i will gonna give some glimpse of the byakko senki arc. 

==========================================================================================================================

The Manga starts of with Fushigi Yuugi: The Mysterious Play that was released on the 90s written by yuu watase. It has an anime which was titled fushigi yuugi. the story  starts off in an early era of japan with the girl named miaka (in her highschool years) and her bestfriend yui. One day miaka and yui go to the national library and miaka saw an apparition of a red colored bird. Then she was led to a room and saw the book:Universe of the four gods. Yui then came looking for her and found her holding the book, out of curiosity they ended up reading the book and eventually went inside the book and was transported back in time which is in ancient china. After sometime they were summoned inside the book and started of with an adventure. Miaka became the priestess of suzaku and Yui became the priestess of seiryuu. they needed to look for their respective 7 celestial warrior to save the country that they were staying at. But unfortunate things happened between the two bestfriends and they became enemies. In order for miaka to save the country she needed to summon the God deity suzaku and make 3 wishes but in the cost of her being devoured by the deity god.

Miaka ( Suzaku no miko) and Yui (Seiryuu no miko)

2455f7bdbeea312068150fd500ba4d81--books-

Miaka and yui's story was not the very first one to happen in which a priestess was chosen by the book. Instead 200 years before miaka and yui's present time same thing happened to a girl named takiko Okuda. She became the first out of the four girls to be summoned inside the universe of the four Gods book. it happened in the taisho era in japan when takiko was having a problem with her dad for not always being there for them even though her mom is in a bad state and eventually died still her dad seems to not care about the two of them. takiko hated her dad so much. takiko also saw an apparition of the God deity genbu. then one day while having a fight with her dad she accidentally opened the book of the universe of the four gods and was summoned inside the book. and started her own journey of becoming the priestess of genbu and getting her 7 celestial warrior and save the city. but she met a tragic end.

Takiko Okuda, Genbu no Miko

250?cb=20141018062231

Second to experience the same fate is Suzuno Osugi, she became the priestess of the God deity Byakko. Same as what the three girls experience she also saw apparitions of the god byakko before she was transported inside the book. She was younger than takiko and her father and takiko's father knows each other. and so her journey of becoming the priestess of byakko will start.

Suzuno Osugi, Byakko no miko

185?cb=20141124140409

The four priestess takiko, yui, suzuno and miaka

latest?cb=20110613080941

The priestesses with their 7 celestial warrior:

Takiko with her 7 genbu celestial warriors

latest?cb=20120726070332

Miaka with her 7 suzaku celestial warriors

250px-Fushigi_Yugi_-_Suzaku_Seven.jpg

Yui with her 7 seiryuu celestial warriors

latest?cb=20100430124453

Suzuno with 3 of her celestial warrior

Fushigi.Yuugi:.Byakko.Ibun.full.1246625.

========================================================================================================================

Byakko Senki first came with the one shot titled Byakko Ibun introducing Miboshi (1 of the 7 celestial warrior of seiyuu and the girl called neiran. the manga then released the 1st chapter on August 28, 2017.

Visual for the Byakko Ibun One shot story

16ed1f9b25b73cf2648d598042b5707d.jpg

Byakko Senki chapter 1 link:

https://imgur.com/a/qiNZn

credit to: fushigi yugi, genbu kaiden, byakko senki fb page group.

I hope we can all share our comments and opinion in regards of this manga and incoming chapter updates.

I have been waiting for this manga update for years! Although the Suzaku arc introduced me the the world of Fushigi Yuugi, my favorite was the story of Genbu, I don't know how many times I've shed tears reading it.

And now Byakko, at long last an update!

I'm just wondering why Suzuno was quite young when she was called inside the book? 

On 9/14/2017 at 5:51 AM, lee-chan said:

I have been waiting for this manga update for years! Although the Suzaku arc introduced me the the world of Fushigi Yuugi, my favorite was the story of Genbu, I don't know how many times I've shed tears reading it.

And now Byakko, at long last an update!

I'm just wondering why Suzuno was quite young when she was called inside the book? 

I wonder the same thing too. Actually i never thought that suzuno will go inside the book at such a very young age. all three priestess was around their teenage year when they got summoned inside the book. but from the looks of it she summoned and recite the incantation for byakko at around her teenage year.

• 1 month later...

Archived