[Drama 2017] Girls' Generation 1979 / Lingerie Girls' Generation, 란제리 소녀시대

0ly40

What is the viewer's response to this drama?  It's not bad. The settting reminds me of the Reply series. I have a feeling Jung Hee won't wise up and treat Dong Moon better until he finds someone else.

I think the "aunt" and the dad are having an affair.  JH might be calling her aunt because she's close to the family.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, jongski said:

Waiting for ep 3

Thanks for the preview !!!:wub:
I just have a heartache because of the guy wearing glasses ...:tears: What a miserable guy he is ((
But, I hope, in the end everything will change! Interestingly, by the way, why is he in hospital clothes too?
PS. The arrogance of teachers is horror ...:ph34r: It's good that in our time they do not beat students.

I also think that the aunt and JH's has an affair or about to start an affair.... JH's dad is self righteous man who look down on women and his family can't say anything bad against him...  I think The affair thing would be a way the writer thought would blemish his character even to his own eyes. 

Rooting for YC and DM!  Hahaha but I think HJ already having a crush to YC and same goes for YC... DM has a long way to go to be appreciated by JH

@jongski Thanks for the preview of episode 3.

I guess DM is breaking everyone's heart. He really likes JH. I Just want him to be happy.

I hope SJ confess to JH that he likes HJ so that JH can move on.

And even after seeing Son Jin confessing to HJ  at the end of epi 2, if JH is still stuck up with him I am gone be so mad.

I mean really,  how not to love this show?!  charming throwback drama. Set in the  late 70s' and an endearing Dong Moon :wub:

Ep 1-2 and we already got protective back hugs, mouth to mouth  CPR, piggy back ride, nostalgic bgm for most of the scenes Yup. all in just two episodes.  It's the appetizer drama where you can watch while you wait for your main drama to premiere.

DJ7ZINnU8AEZi9s.jpg

I'll be waiting for Dong Moon to do the same  AGAIN and back hug  Jung Hee. Well he did sorta back hug her when he tried to protect her  when she was covered in white blanket hiding from the PE instructor. See the clip.  Aww. Dong Moon.

And that mouth to mouth.  Dong Moong..ah!   So yeah, how not to luv this boy?! :D ❤️️

IG/pics ctto

1 hour ago, honeywell said:

I don't understand the fascination with Hye Joo. She's pretty but I don't think she's that much prettier than the rest of the girls in school.  Is it because she's from seoul and gives off a "different vibe"?

It's more of the aura she projects. They're fascinated by her looks her,  demeanor. How she femininely acts. To them she's  the "Seoul Girl" different from the rural town where they are in the 70's. So they feel that she's "sophisticated" in a way. Case in point when they had to change for their PE, gasp after they saw her in undergarment (ie: strap camisole).

This episode was good watched the clips.

DM and JH are so cute.

And finally JH saw Son Jin's true colors, Now she can move on from him and quickly fall for DM.

HJ and YC are also great.

JH's aunt is so good to her, and seems like a good person then what going on between her and dad?

Gosh, I hate that man.

Can someone tell me if the drama is leaving out mystery part from book? because it's a short drama and 3 episodes in, we still have no clue about the darker part of the story.

Watched ep 2 with eng sub by chance on pay tv yesterday as there's always delayed telecast in my country. Find JH sweet, young, cute and natural in her acting. Checked out ep 1 on youtube and I love the ABBA song. Like some viewers here, this KD brought back many fond memories.

I wonder if english songs were really popular among high school students in S.Koreans then?  It seemed like eng weren't taught in school then. Moreover, the PE teacher and the student leaders raiding the matchmaking session reminded me of communism.

HJ is portrayed to be a beauty but her eyes looked unnatural, like diamond shaped. But I would like to see her love blossomed with YC, the pharmacy guy. The nerdy guy, aka fish head, is perfect for JH. SJ is too popular to stay faithful. 

Dong moon is such a heartbreaker.  It was so cute when he was crying his eyes out with jung hee.  He likes her that much that his only concern is for her happiness.  I thought JH would be over SJ but sadly I think she has a relapse in the next episode.

Wasn't there suppose to be a mystery at the factory?  There's 4 left after this week and this plot hasn't been established yet so far. Also, WTF is with Jh's dad?  I'm starting to resent the aunt more since he knows this about the dad yet she's totally falling for him.  He treats her better than his wife and daughter!

1 hour ago, honeywell said:

Разве не предполагалось быть тайной на фабрике? После этой недели осталось 4, и этот сюжет пока не установлен.

12 hours ago, A-L-1-9-9-4 said:

Может ли кто-нибудь сказать мне, если драма уходит из тайной части из книги? потому что это короткая драма и 3 эпизода, мы все еще не имеем понятия о более темной части истории.

I think we, or in the second half of the drama, will see this, a new story may have changed, and the mysterious disappearances of women have been removed. But I'm against this! Horrors are called to unite the heroes even more ....:tongue:

Dong Moon is the cutest!! The way he was crying with her at the end was just adorable. I hope she realizes that soon and stops fussing over Jin oppa. It's irritating how she literally see's him everywhere...girl really! 

In the preview for Ep 4 it seems like she didn't really learn anything from what she saw outside her house and is still fawning over Jin oppa, every time I type that I hear Jung Hee in my head saying it, omg! 

I hope the 2 girls don't drift away because of this dude, he's not worth it. 

Can't wait to learn more of YC backstory.

Also, I can't stand the abuse from the teacher to AS, every time he hits her it's like he's taking out all his frustrations on her, I have to skip those scenes. 

JH's father is really self centered and full of himself...  (the actor is good in his portrayal,)  JH's family will be devastated more when they found d out about the affair (if there is)  The good thing about JH's family is his brother.... It's not his fault that he is dad's favorite and he is also not trying to get advantage of it in a serious way, like beating JH or being bad brother to her...  Their argument as siblings are the funniest in the series. 

YC, he is likes HJ for sure yet I think he will distant himself after knowing HJ's family background...  Like they are kinda elite while he is working so hard to provide for their living.. 

JH still can't get over SJ... she still. Giggles about him but DM is getting closer now, at least now they can talk and joke around like good friend do.

Archived