[Drama 2017] Girls' Generation 1979 / Lingerie Girls' Generation, 란제리 소녀시대

0ly40

Girls' Generation 1979

Resultado de imagen para 란제리소녀시대

Details:

English title: Girls' Generation 1979 (English title) / Lingerie Girls' Generation 

Hangul: 란제리 소녀시대

Director: Hong Seok-Ku

Writer: Kim Yong-Hee (novel), Yoon Kyung-Ah

Network: KBS2

Episodes: 8

Release Date: September 11 - oct 3, 2017 

Runtime: Mon & Tue 22:00

Plot

Story is set in Daegu, South Korea during the 1970's. Lee Jung-Hee is in the 2nd grade of high school. She has a bright personality and is the second daughter of a family who runs a toy factory. She and her friends go through adolescence.

Cast

Min Do-Hee - Sim Ae-Sook

Seo Young-Joo - Bae Dong-Moon

Lee Jong-Hyun - Joo Young-Choon

Yeo Hoi-Hyeon - Son Jin

Sujin - Eon-Joo

Lee Bom - Park Gwi-Ja

source: asianwiki

teasers:

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cosmic Girls’s Bona And Chae Seo Jin Immerse Themselves In 1970s School Life For “Lingerie Girls’ Generation”

Chae-Seo-Jin-2.jpg
SHARES502

Ahead of its upcoming premiere, KBS’s new Monday-Tuesday drama “Lingerie Girls’ Generation” released stills from filming on set.

Unlike the recently released poster, the new stills focus heavily on the two lead actresses in their school settings. Cosmic Girls’s Bona plays the lead, Lee Jung Hee, while Chae Seo Jin plays her friend Jung Hye Joo.

Bona-540x675.jpg

The vintage school uniforms reflect the 1970s setting of the drama, with green acrylic name tags, sailor collars, and school badges. However, both girls look serious and even cold, suggesting that they may be facing trouble at school. In Chae Seo Jin’s case, she is surrounded by a crowd of young men that she studiously ignores.

chae-seo-jin-540x540.jpg

In a more lighthearted still, Chae Seo Jin is photographed in a ’70s dress, looking like she is waiting for someone on her doorstep.

“Lingerie Girls’ Generation” tells the story of three high school girls in their youth and airs its first episode on September 11.

What the heck! I found out one of the best.. and I mean best young actor is part of this drama. I'm talking about Seo Young Joo. If  viewers not familiar with him check his . terrific credentials. I watched him in Solomons Perjury, his role there was the  school kid committed suicide. Dark moody young man.  He was the best friend of JDY in the drama.  Only 8 episodes..so this will be like a mini drama. I hope his talent won't be wasted in this. This boy deserves  a starring role. That's  how good he is.  Unfortunately I don't know the rest of the cast but it's good to see female leads center of the story..albeit, drama is short. I'm checking this.

So I'm watching the raw right now and even if I'm probably gonna discuss this drama all by myself.  Let it be. I know a drama or good (young) actor when I see one.  That excites me to watch the drama.  Seo Young Joo changed his hairstyle for this role..nerdy looking one with glasses.

edit to add below.. and I hope it shows. If viewers not familiar with SYJ,... he's about 19 yrs old

This is him before SP or after but.. <3 <3

DGUIsHxUAAItXgu.jpg

pic ctto

This is a mini period drama about love and friendship set in the 70s.  Last time I was engrossed with a youth drama was Solomons Perjury. Hopefully this short  8 episodes will be good one.

Edit to add below:

Awww. Talk about friendship and watching the premiere together.

Music nostalgia and 70's school life. For most of the scenes they have bgm.

So scene I'm watching  right now  brother ad sister having word war  but when they saw Jung Hye Joo (Chae Soo JIn character) moving, got that classic reaction. Heh like ..  when you see a pretty girl and everybody stops and just stares LJH (Bona's character) and  the brother saw her from a distance they were staring. And in slow mo pretty girl Hye Joo fixing her hair.. cue the music:   ♫You are my destiny. You are what you are to me ♫  Haaaha! That music tho! :D 

Watching this raw so I don't understand  the dialogues but  kinda gives me  jdrama feelz. Must be that tone of the drama and settings. I've a feeling I'm gonna enjoy this.  Please have well written script.

Well, this was fast. They gained me with the first minute! the girls lip sync dancing to Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! (A man after midnight) of Abba has become one of the most memorable moments in a kdrama for me. I'm a diehard fan of Abba, and never imagined they could use their songs in a korean drama, so... I was screaming and laughing. I'm sooo happy! The story seems fine, too. But perhaps it's too early, with just one episode. 

On 9/11/2017 at 11:03 AM, jongski said:

So I'm watching the raw right now and even if I'm probably gonna discuss this drama all by myself.  Let it be. I know a drama or good (young) actor when I see one.  That excites me to watch the drama.  Seo Young Joo changed his hairstyle for this role..nerdy looking one with glasses.

edit to add below.. and I hope it shows. If viewers not familiar with SYJ,... he's about 19 yrs old

This is him before SP or after but.. <3 <3

DGUIsHxUAAItXgu.jpg

pic ctto

Wow!! What a drastic change! I've never heard of this actor but he looks good with his nerdy look, thanks for sharing

Hi everyone, I just realized that this is a brand new thread and I've never posted on the very first page of a thread!! How exciting. I was an avid follower of School 2017 and I miss my OTP very much. 

I'm looking forward to this drama I hope it has a good story. But, most of all, I look forward to reading everyone's comments and thoughts on the story. :) 

well after watching second episode it seems like Dong-Moon likes Jung-hee; Jung-hee likes son jin; son jin likes Hye-Joo; Hye-Joo and Ae-Sook likes Young-Choon; Young-Choon likes Hye-Joo.

this really is merry-go-round of  unrequited love.

for now I am assuming Jung-hee and Dong-Moon will end up together as my k-drama experience says the first guy the girl kissed (CPR in this case) will end up together.

then Young-Choon and Hye-Joo might end up together as they both seems to have feeling for each other.

between who the bad guy here, i am unable to understand.

Archived