[Drama 2017-2018] Enemies from the Past, 전생에 웬수들

0ly40

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So after watching the episode without subs.. GY did not see her father as she was distracted by a touching father and daughter scene outside the building and then she had a flashback of times with her dad. (I figured we were trolled.).

GY's father sneaks in to try to see JS only to have to hide when he sees JS and NR coming out together. NR almost caught him but she continues on with JS. The scene of JS and NR talking and his saying he hates homewreckers was earlier on then his finding out about NR being the one who has taken GY's father. My guess is she was trying to feel him out and he unknowingly has told her he does not like homewreckers much to her sadness. This means she realizes if the truth comes out about what she did to GY's family she will not have any support from JS who will be very angry at her. She may even loose him completely.

This is what NR gets for ruining a family but also being so nasty about it in the process. To me I would not care if she loved that man or even if they wanted to be together 10 years ago. Its what they did to be together and the people they selfishly hurt in the process that is the problem. NR did not have to be so nasty to GY's mother who was pregnant or hateful to GY back then either. The father did not have to completely run away and choose NR completely over his kids. They broke ties with everyone on either side and lived their life like they had no responsibilities to anyone. I guess they did not if you look at it. But NR had to do something so hateful as sell the house that was going to be used for money to help GW. She had to go around like she has done nothing wrong and still be hateful to GY and her family and she had to keep that man from his responsibility to his children.

I think one of her main fears was after she broke up her own marriage to the Dr. (who I guess she never really loved as it was an blind date marriage by a matchmaker from her sister)she was afraid this man would be tied down by his children. Well now 10 years later they are not only running from creditors but also trying to hide what they did to GY's family. As I said once before no secret stays buried forever.  It was only a matter of time before JS and GY find out who each other are and JS hears the truth about what NR really did to GY's family. NR knows that once he does she will loose her nephew.

JS comes to see GY at the end at work after fretting about her all day and her words of thanks like a goodbye and he over hears her on the phone talking about her father to NR. Right at the end he hears NR's name and it looks like he is meeting his Aunt again in the next episode to asks her about it. The truth is finally coming out if not fully now then it will slowly come out later the more JS and GY end up hanging out. If NR lies all he has to do really is meet GY and find out if what NR said matches since NR has no idea he knows GY yet.

There were so many scenes I could do without that included JS's mom , his cousin and GB.

@euraka thanks for the english profiles on the characters.

So GY and JS will find out who each other are and decide to hide it and date anyway. I LOVE IT. I wish they would get married first but it seems they end up being together moving towards marriage even with opposition. I can deal with that.

I do not like GB with ES but I guess if she is helping him get over his old love then she has a purpose. Right now all I see her as is a pest. I hope GW constantly throws wrenches in her plans.

I had hoped to see more scenes between GY and JS's halmoni. I want to see how she will react to the news that GY did not make it and find out why that was.

Guest wdsayang

‌Thanks @euraka for the profile and synopsis tanslation. @Ldy Gmerm yeah they really good in trolling us. But luckily the last scene wasn't a trolled. Glad JS knows first than GY about it. And this seems to be lead him getting closer to GY. 

‌After reading the short profile and synopsis of the story which GY and JS will be facing their family problems together, making this even more interesting. I love it too. So refreshing from kdrama land. 

Anyway about the preview, i agree with u. It seems JS will be start looking for information about the truth of her aunt's and GY's aboji relationship. Maybe this is what will make JS wants more to be with GY. But there is another problem, something happen with GY's health. Did GY know about her illness and wrote a will? Or it is just another troll for us? We will see!

Thank you @euraka for the character synopsis. I'm glad JS & GY will decide to continue their relationship, and doubly glad JS will remain in her corner to have her back. She needs someone other than her cousin & younger brother.

I'm also hoping JS's grandmother will also be a pillar of support for her. His grandmother has taken a liking to her, and I hope her support in their relationship will have much weight over his mom (as she doesn't like GY at this moment, and has told JS that he can date whomever he wants, but he can only marry whomever she likes as her daughter-in-law).

I'm also glad that ONR's secret is out early. I would have hated this secret to be dragged out continuously. Good for the writer to get this out of the way early, and have JS decide if he wants to continue a relationship with GY. 

Oh boy.. I now understand the lies that NR told to her family. I know her sister knows the truth or at least part of it. NR tries to make excuses for why the dead beat went to see JS's mother. She even says he is a good man. Come on, really?.. (LOL, NOPE) JS says he never should have shown up in front of them and how is he a good man when NR ended up cheating on her husband (the dr.) and should she not have tried to hold on to her love with his uncle? JS says if he was so good would he have gone with you if he had a family? JS mentions he should have helped her protect her life with her husband and he did not care about NR's family. (Neither of them cared about their families and were selfish.) JS tells NR that the dead beat just wanted her for himself (well NR wanted that man for herself as well it is why she tried to break all ties with his daughters and get rid of the child in his wife's stomach.) (This will hit JS hard when he realizes his Aunt is just as awful as this man.) JS says to her you say he is a good man but to me he is a Monster. (sorry NR , JS will never accept dead beat and it will only get worse when he realizes that man is GY's father.) JS says that man is nothing less than a homewrecker something he hates the most. (NR is a homewrecker too so both of them can own the title) He tells her she will never hear anything good from JS about that man and because she is still with him JS will be respectful but basically do not talk about him to JS or around JS. NR can do nothing but nod ok to his request.   So here it is NR has lead JS and others to believe the man was single or did not have a family when she and that man went off together.

This is going to blow up big in NR's face when JS realizes the truth. Not only was this man married he had two daughters and a child on the way! SO NR left her marriage with only a husband, but he left a family. You can tell by her face she is very worried. This issue has not gone away after ten years and it is only worse because JS is resentful of that man ruining his aunts marriage and taking her away. Well he is going to be very angry when he realizes its a two way street. NR is to blame for doing the same to that man's family. Only its worse then what the man did to NR. All she had was a husband who loved her and a nephew who looked at her like a mom that man had more than that.

All the more reason for her to be very fearful of GY and JS meeting in case GY spills that NR is a homewrecker too. The clock is ticking and NR is on borrowed time that is about to run out. The floor beneath her feet is going to fall from under her when JS finds out the truth. Here JS hates that man for what he thinks he did to his uncle and family and little does he know that NR did much worse.. The image and respect he has for NR will be totally ruined when the truth comes out.

Well JS has learned the truth. At the end he finds himself at GY's cafe (this guy is just drawn to her.) after his uncle cancels meeting him cause he is visiting his mother in a nursing home. HE sees GY coming out to take out the trash and says the manager looks strong why is she making GY carry that heavy bag  and says he will just help her with the bag and leave (LOL, told you so very hooked on GY) he follows her to the side street and comes up just as she answers the phone from a tipsy NR. NR goes on about her threatening her and tells her to stay away from her nephew and that she told her father she wanted to meet him. GY says that NR should hurry to have her father to see her by Sunday or else she will go meet her nephew. NR says she is asking her sincerely to not do that and that it is not her business what her fathers response was to NR telling him GY was looking for him. JS is over hearing all of this wondering who she is talking to. GY says that was not the deal and since they are so in love and smiling and happy then it should not be too hard for NR to get her father to see her. GY says if she does not then she will go look for her nephew and asks how old is he, what does he do and perhaps she should have gone to him first instead of NR to get to meet her father. NR is telling her not to do it and GY says you have until the dead line ONR.. JS hears his aunts name and turns to face the street calling his Aunts name.

Preview shows that JS has called out NR and says I want to asks you something. GY has a nose bleed that her cousin points out and having found her will or wish list he is worried about her and we hear him say she is not well or GY says she is not well. (I wonder if she is sick or just worn down?) JS is with ES and ES says so NR made the man leave his children to marry her? JS says yes. The voice over we hear while GY is at the bus stop is JS saying GY no longer wants to deal with him and you can't blame her.

My guess is JS could have asked her about it or told her who he was. I think GY could have turned around after her call with NR and seen him. I would want to think that JS came clean and said who he was though. Given what the profile says I can't see him hiding the truth from GY. Since the profile says they will make the choice to still see one another both of the will go into this situation with their eyes open and together.  I am going to ignore the dead beat dad creeping around GY's house.

I do want to find out what is wrong with GY. I am afraid if she has some serious illness she has been holding in.

@Ldy Gmerm

I expect NR to tell more lies to JS but he's on the alert now. Her sleazy husband is going to blow the lid right off her lies. In the preview when the aunt discovers him  he's looking at the flyer put up outside GY's family house. He probably doesn't know NR sold that house and will think he can sell it to get the money he needs for his latest dead end scheme. It will be the start of him finding out the suffering  he caused by taking up with NR. When he can't get the money from the house he's going to go and see JS. JS didn't want to have any contact with the man but I think this time he will meet him. The lies about that man  NR told her family are going out. JS will be heartbroken to discover his aunt and probably also his mother have lied to them for years. He'already knows some of what GY and her family have suffered and will want to know all of it. When he finds out the full truth of the things his aunt has done to that family he's going to be furious. JS will see his aunt and his mother (if she knew the man had a family) in a whole new light. Any hold control and influence both these women thought they had over him he's going to squash. 

JS has not realized yet he's in love with GY and his heart keeps leading him to want to be near her. Discovering the truth is only going to make him want to be near her more. The more time JS spends with GY her heart will catch up with his. Once they both are on the same page it's game over. JS is going to give GY that sense of warmth and love that has long been absent in her life. When she has to make a choice between her mom and JS she will choose JS. She has given up so much for her ungrateful family but this time she will choose love over family. 

JS's grandmother is going to find out GY didn't get the job and be royally pissed especially about the reason she didn't get in. She's not going to sit still and let the discrimination against GY go. The person who sent her the gift for her being a part of the contest is going hear from her. GY will end up getting the job and will probably not know who was behind her getting in.  

Every episode pass I become sure about my thoughts in this drama from early episodes I said GY is YS’s stepdaughter and after what she said to the aunt  in yesterday episode it become mostly certain ,also about YS love toward GY we saw even she said harsh words to GY but she really sad that GY didn’t get job we can saw from her sad face and comment in the morning when GY left  and in today episode she bought bag for her but she was hesitate to give it to her the problem in this woman that she put armor in her heart to prevent her to show any love or care toward GY and even try to convince herself that she hate GY that’s why she always say harsh words to GY like defenses mechanisms , I really want GY  real mother to be alive and show up and how YS will behave especially she is jealous person

and the writer really surprise me that JS know the truth early , about GY being sick I don’t think she is really sick her cousin will misunderstand situations 

@awsparkle

There is no doubt that JS's grandmother will find out the truth. My guess is she will learn that GY did not make it from the contest holder and then want to know who did the final interview. Someone is going to tell how that man treated GY and then she will be beyond pissed at what they did. I am sure those who held the that contest and had her there as a judge in the first part are going to be very angry at what has happen and that she is upset as well over what happened. I agree that GY will end up getting the job as well once the dust settles and the truth of how that man treated her comes out. They will be scrambling to get GY in after the fault that was done.

I have to agree with you concerning JS finding out the full truth. As I said once before that man is an idiot and he is arrogant. He has no shame. Look how he went to JS's mother for money. Dares to call her sister in law when he knows the relationship is bad between her and NR due to the relationship he  has with NR. NR will prolly try to lie again, but see JS has already learned from listening to GY's call and the things she has said that her father abandoned them the truth he just needs the full story to fill in the blanks. It would not take him long to end up meeting this man as this man is consumed with going to JS to get money too. Either he calls the man there  to his office to meet or the man shows up again wanting money as an investment. The man is so self centered he will not wonder why JS is contacting him if it happens that way and he runs his mouth too much to learn to shut it when meeting JS on his own without an invitation. He will end up telling JS the truth that he left his family if JS reaches out. The man does not know how to shut his mouth and has no idea I bet the lies that NR has told I bet to her family outside of her sister.

This is why I said if NR tries to lie it will not take JS long to find out the truth. GY has no reason to lie since she has no idea who JS is. JS has heard enough of her life to realize the truth in things. Once he has the full story he will feel so bad for GY. It is why he is seen talking to ES in the preview as he has learned the truth that NR forced the man to abandon his family to marry her. But then again the man had his own free will so he is not blameless in what happen. Both he and NR chose to forsake their families to be together. GY's father did not care who knew but NR cared enough to lie to everyone else, but her sister who prolly  went to learn the truth on her own by going to see the man's wife and finding out he had children and one on the way I bet. NR's lies are catching up to her and she will never have that man accepted by anyone.

I think a lot of NR's sisters issues are the fact she is embarrassed that her sister chose some nobody with a family to run off with over the Dr. she got her married to. The sister has forgotten where she came from and that she prolly only managed to get NR married off because of her coming into that family. Remember what Halmoni said that she showed up with a child in her stomach even though MIL did not like her or approve of the marriage.

I also agree that when JS realizes his mom knew as well and its why she was so angry at his Aunt he will be angry. He will quickly tell her later when she tries to talk bad about GY to stop it. As you mentioned any control they thought they had on JS will be completely gone then.

You can see JS has no idea he is half way in love with GY already. Once she too is on the same page I agree that they will decided to not let what her father or his Aunt did stop them from being together. Both of them gain something from being together and are just what each other needs. Everyone else can go jump off a bridge over their relationship. As long as GY and JS stay together to handle anything I am good.

I wonder if GY will get sick which will prompt JS to run to her side and this is when they decide no matter what to be together?

I too think that man is sneaking around the house not to meet GY or to see GB and I am sure he has no idea that GW survived but to try to gain some type of money and I too see him trying to sell that house to gain money and end up in huge trouble when he does. Since he is no longer her husband and the house is no longer in her name there will be repercussions in things he does to get money. For someone not capable he sure craves cash for his get rich schemes.

One of my issues with YS is her jealousy and her disregard for GY. Its not GY's fault that the man is a dead beat and left her. The fact that GY became the whipping boy is wrong on so many levels and we will not go back to how making a 19 or 20 year old give up her dream to go to school and make her the elder to take care all of them was the most selfish and awful thing to do. GY was not responsible for that man inconsideration and disrespect.

The woman may have felt bad but its always after the fact. After she has said ugly words to GY and has lashed out. After she has belittled GY and has not done anything as a mother to show she sees GY as her child and realizes what she has done for them all. YS wants GY to run to her and confide things but yet YS does not want to be a mom and pay attention to her oldest child without GY having to tell her. I agree with @awsparkle on this. While GY is trying to tell her what she has been feeling YS made it all about her and how she feels. Not once did she give GY any support and the whole time was GY should not get her hopes up and should give up and find a REAL job.

YS saying to herself after GY's announcement that she will give up her dream and find a real job that GY likes to cook so much struck me wrong. If she knows that Cooking was GY's passion why did she not encourage her more? Why did she tell her to not give up on her dream and keep fighting towards that dream? There is no real need for GY to continue to work so much with GB and YS now working again. GY did it for 10 years its time for her to step back. If it was GB YS would have told her to keep going towards her dream.

YS will not see what she did until later when she gets the meds and help. I too hope that GY's real mom is alive and shows back up as it would serve YS right to have the threat of her daughter taken from her by her bio mom.

@Ldy Gmerm  @whome @awsparkle @saya2

Do you know I found to be most disgusting is that JS’scousi. Knows the whole story. She is the one with the biggest mouth. She is the one they should be most worried about. How come she knows it and yet neither of NaRa’s nephews know the whole story. 

The fact they they want to set up GY’s sister with JS’s brother make s me so upset. She isn’t a nice person and she is way to selfish. I like that JS’s brother doesn’t even like her. Especially once he found he is GW’s brother. Lol Lol The look on his face was priceless. 

17 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

@Ldy Gmerm  @whome @awsparkle @saya2

Do you know I found to be most disgusting is that JS’scousi. Knows the whole story. She is the one with the biggest mouth. She is the one they should be most worried about. How come she knows it and yet neither of NaRa’s nephews know the whole story. 

The fact they they want to set up GY’s sister with JS’s brother make s me so upset. She isn’t a nice person and she is way to selfish. I like that JS’s brother doesn’t even like her. Especially once he found he is GW’s brother. Lol Lol The look on his face was priceless. 

JS's cousin has no life and is too busy messing around in everyone else life. I am not surprised if she knows the truth about NR's relationship with GY's father because she is just that nosy to want to dig in to know the full story and learn about the man. If she mentioned it to either NR or her sister I can see them totally having told her to keep her mouth shut. Which is why JS nor ES knows the truth as their Halmoni doesn't either.

GB is a selfish and self centered person and I do not like her character either. I think it is a bad idea as well for them to pair them together but I see that she may change her ways being friends with ES and from the profile of ES he changes and his heart starts to open again due to running into GB. I am not sure if ES knows that GW has two sisters. Since GB has said she was he could assume that the one GW is always talking about is GB. Which totally changed his image of the sister GW brags about. Basically shock at her being related to GW. It will be interesting to see what happens if he learns GY is the sister that GB talks about and is good. Imagine his shock to learn GY is the savior and woman JS has fallen for.

I don't think the cousin knows anything. She just overhead what they were saying at that moment. Grandma does know the full story i think she is the only one who does. ES does know GW has two sisters he told him that before. GW also would say "kun" noona doesn't that mean big/first?  

GY neighborhood is up for redevelopment. The dad probably found that out. I think the family will have to give him some money for his kidney.

25 minutes ago, orangeluv said:

I don't think the cousin knows anything. She just overhead what they were saying at that moment. Grandma does know the full story i think she is the only one who does. ES does know GW has two sisters he told him that before. GW also would say "kun" noona doesn't that mean big/first?  

GY neighborhood is up for redevelopment. The dad probably found that out. I think the family will have to give him some money for his kidney.

My thought has been as well that he will want money in order to give a kidney to his son. It will make him more of a piece of scum then he already is if he requires GY to give him something for that kidney to save his child.

3 hours ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

GB is a selfish and self centered person and I do not like her character either. I think it is a bad idea as well for them to pair them together but I see that she may change her ways being friends with ES and from the profile of ES he changes and his heart starts to open again due to running into GB

@Ldy Gmerm... One thing I hate about dailies, the second or supporting roles storyline always have a better romance. I see them falling in love and being accepted by JS's mom and GB's mom. Meanwhile these two ladies will make it hard for the OTP. I don't understand why they get their happiness smoothly and GY and JS will have to suffer because these woman are really cruel.

I think like some of you said, GY's reall mom will appear so that GY can be accepted by JS's mom. But once she appears, YS will lose GY and will finally relaized how much she did care for her. She will finally realize her worth but it will be too late. Do you know how she will sever the lines between them,. It will be by finally telling GY and her future in laws that GY is an orphan. That blow will have a severe ramification that she won't be able to fix. Only GW will bind the family back together. That is what is see coming up. :cold_sweat::bawling::bawling:

5 hours ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

My thought has been as well that he will want money in order to give a kidney to his son. It will make him more of a piece of scum then he already is if he requires GY to give him something for that kidney to save his child.

@Ldy Gmerm  My thoughts exactly.. He really didn't show back up just because GY is looking for him he showed up because he's looking to get what he can.. I hope they got the deeds to those house and shops kept safe.. I'm just blown away at the fact he lost those peoples house and living in the maids quarters the small detach next to the big house so much love they have for one another.. ONR should really be looking at her life.. It's no way possible she had a business in the states..  

Guest wdsayang

‌Looks like ONR managed to convince JS if she married a single man. And for now JS believes it,  but I hope he finds out a solid proof soon.I don't want they dragged it too long, coz it will be boring. And for tomorrow's episode it seems to be a trolled again, coz from the preview we can guess that GY didn't meet her father again.And about GY's disease, maybe it's just a misunderstanding made for comedic purposes.Because it's funny enough to see SD worrying about GY, while GY looks healty and calm. Anyway TP is really jerk , I smelled something fishy after he red the newspaper, i guess it's related with the land price in GY's dwelling area.it looks like he's going to blackmail his family again. So annoying!

I don't think JS wants to believe that NR could have ruined GY's family. Unfortunately for NR she has only put a temporary band aid on the truth coming out. Given that JS knows GY he will find out the truth and from one of the people involved. Once that happens her trying to lie again or being caught in her lie will ruin her relationship with her nephew.

I agree that the episode was a bit dead to me as well with no interaction between JS and GY. I hope in the next one we see them meet again.

I'm with you guys, today'e episode was little dull. the only scene that actually like today was GY scene with her cousin. he really thinks GY is dying but i think it is all misunderstanding. It' like their scene are some of comical purpose.

Archived