[Drama 2017-2018] Enemies from the Past, 전생에 웬수들

0ly40

24 minutes ago, lclarakl said:

@awsparkle, You are right on so many points. I think YS is going to feel extremely guilty when she finds out that GY is not even TP's daughter. She basically has punished GY as a means to punish TP. She took an innocent girl and treated her like crap so her daughter could receive an education and to punish her for JP's sins.

What's going to really come around and slap YS hard is GB's relationship with ES. Even after finding out who was related to who she still continued to pursuit ES. What's so bad is ES is a nice guy but he's very lonely and gullible and GB pulled him in to this mess.  He knows his mother would never accept someone like GB even if she wasn't related to TP. 

The guilt YS will feel is going to be tremendous because she knowingly treated GY like crap and allowed other's to do the same. The only one in that family who loved and treated GY right was GW. He was grateful to GY for all that she did to keep him alive. YS and TR are only getting a little taste of not have GY in their lives. When the next patch of trouble comes who will they blame. They will no longer  have GY  to blame and use as a punching bag and will have deal with their own problems. 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
49 minutes ago, awsparkle said:

The guilt YS will feel is going to be tremendous because she knowingly treated GY like crap and allowed other's to do the same. The only one in that family who loved and treated GY right was GW. He was grateful to GY for all that she did to keep him alive. YS and TR are only getting a little taste of not have GY in their lives. When the next patch of trouble comes who will they blame. They will no longer  have GY  to blame and use as a punching bag and will have deal with their own problems

@awsparkle... I can't wait for the next  patch of trouble to come out.  These two deserve to be taught a lesson. OTR alowed her  ex SIL to mistreat her niece. I think she has always known GY isn't related to her.  After turning on GY because she kept her son't secret and then having the nerve to call her "Wench".  I recall GY was by her side when her mom stopped talking to TR and tried very hard to get them to reconcile but once YS turned on GY she was so scared to talk to GY. Chingu's this drama has given me lesson on not have high hopes on people until they stand by your side when the going get tough. 

Question  When does this drama end?

@UnniSarah

TR does not know GY is not TP's child and she questioned him about it one time. The thing with  TR is she's very loyal to YS. She took her in when she was pregnant and had no where to go. Everything that happen to YS GY became the punching bag. All TR did was follow suit and placed the blame on GY. This way she doesn't have to think about her own faults in raising her son. YS and TR have some slap downs coming for how they both have treated GY. 

The drama is 123 ep so it ends June 1st. 

i hope this week will be kind to GY and now that that next episode seems to lead to her knowing about JS suffering I really hope she does not leave him. I mean her husband despite all is trying his best in his own accord. 

Guest wdsayang

@lee-chanI think she won't leave him even though she knows the reason her husband suffering, because she knows JS did his best to keep her stay by his side. 

As I was watching the royal wedding of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle, what I loved about their wedding which was totally different from Prince William's wedding was the diversity--it appeared to be more "global" and inclusive. The fact that Meghan was marrying the Prince, showed how the royal family accepted her on her credentials--not based on her family who wanted to snatch her joy away.

What does this have to do with the drama you may wonder? Because this is what I'm hating about this drama. People are only accepting of others, not based on their own credentials, but based on their parents or family members. As much as I hate ES and GB as a couple and skipped through most of their scenes, I did like the fact that they didn't let the craziness of NR or TP bother them.

JS' mother will only be truly accepting of GY when she finds out she's not TP's daughter. YS will only be accepting of GY when she finds out she's not TP's daughter. JS will only find true peace and acceptance in his heart when he finds out she's not TP's daughter.  That's really sad to me. People can't determine who their parents are, but they can determine how they live their life and she be judged on their actions.

Today's episode was a waste of time. I guess GY has finally found out that these dumb dumbs think that TP is the cause of JS father's death. I also guess that TP has finally learned that GW is his son.  The only good thing is GY was only told to "Get out!" once and only had to hear negative things being said about her 3 or 4 times--depending on how you look at it.  Tomorrow's episode also look like it will be another waste of time.  I think I will check back in on this drama Wednesday or Thursday.

6 minutes ago, lclarakl said:

Today's episode was a waste of time. I guess GY has finally found out that these dumb dumbs think that TP is the cause of JS father's death. I also guess that TP has finally learned that GW is his son.  The only good thing is GY was only told to "Get out!" once and only had to hear negative things being said about her 3 or 4 times--depending on how you look at it.  Tomorrow's episode also look like it will be another waste of time.  I think I will check back in on this drama Wednesday or Thursday.

I take your cue. Thank you for saving me the frustration.

Guest wdsayang

Sigh...!!! GY u need a break! If they don't want you, u should go! u can live without them, they never appreciate ur sacrifice and kindness. 

1 hour ago, dramaninja said:

I do wish people like JS is doing something  bad or pushing her away when he not after just that one time.

Its like he keep getting  group with the other trash.

@dramaninja, Although it's clear that JS "loves" GY, however,  I can only go by what we've seen since he learned (I hate even saying it) TP was the cause of his father's death. To be honest, I don't really know how JS sees GY.  We can only go on the facts of what the writer has presented:

• He didn't want to introduce GY to his deceased father.
  • He didn't want GY touching his father's picture; snatched it from her hands as if she's diseased. 
  • He treated her a cooly after finding out about TP.  
  • His nightmares started again after learning about TP--apparently, she no longer soothes him mentally which caused his nightmares to stop.
  • He has these moments when he leaves in the middle of the night to cry and tell his father he's sorry.
  • Worse--the lawyer in him can't even reason on the fact that TP is not responsible for his father's death. He wasn't driving the truck or in a car chase with this father. TP was walking down the street minding his own business when JS' mother began following him with blind-sighted determination; TP completely clueless to it all.

JS knows GY has been suffering quite a bit and he's trying hard to suppress his own negative feelings towards her because of her father.  The writer caused this mess by going down this irrational line of thought regarding TP. I wish they had been a little more creative and let TP truly be the driver of the truck. The way this family is acting, TP is being treated more guilty than the person driving the truck who we've heard zero about. Even if I use their line of reasoning, I still can get no further than blaming JS' mother--running off without telling the father why.

The writer made it appear that JS has some negative underlying feelings towards GY. GY wouldn't feel as bad as she does if it wasn't for the way people are treating her. Of course when she finds out about (roll eyes) TP's involvement in the accident, it will explain why people are treating her so negatively, why JS has his nightmares again, why he didn't introduce her to his father, the hateful words from his mother, etc. It's their treatment of her that is going to make her want to leave; because THEY can't cope with her being TP's daughter.

I don't mean to lump JS with the trash, but the writer is doing it--just not as bad. The doctor has been the most understanding out of all of them. Even ES is not as bad as JS. Yes, I know JS was in the accident and almost lost his life, but JS' resentment is not the accident on his behalf, but that his father lost his life. In that regard, he and ES experiences are the same loss.

GY needs to take a breather against everyone. She's like everyone's punching bag. Everyone is blaming her, for which she is not at fault whatsover. The blame for JS dad's death should be equally shared among TP, ONR & SR. TP & ONR for starting the affair and then deciding the leave their family and run away/elope together. SR for going to the place where she thought they were and trying to convince ONR to go back home (she was a middle-age adult when they had the affair not a young child). ONR is responsible for her own actions and no one else. Also, the truck driver & JS dad share a bit of the blame as well. They both weren't paying attention to the road causing the accident.

It's not GY's fault at all, yet everyone is blaming her but not themselves. ONR to this present day is not sorry nor remorseful for the affair leading to the breakup of her own marriage and TP's. She even had the nerve to tell YS to abort her baby. What kind a person will tell or do that to another person?! She was once pregnant and miscarried. She should know how it feels to lose a child. How can she say that to another mom just so YS could let go of TP?!! She goes and begs her ex-husband to take her back thinking he's still hung up on her. How delusional!!! Did she really think he was still in love with her after humiliating him by having an affair, and then divorcing him to be with TP. I'm glad JW told her to her face that he likes someone else and wants to spend the rest of his life with her. ONR couldn't even believe that JW could move on from her. HA!!!

I'm so tired of the writer. From the get go with ONR's intro into the story, she has been nothing but a despicable person. No redeeming qualities whatsoever. I feel no sympathy or empathy for her at all. She better not have a happy ending one bit. 

Gy should really just go away for a few days or weeks to someplace where they won't be able to find her and just get some peace of mind. Everyone is really stupid! JS's family has lived with GY for quite some time now. They should realized her personality/character. She is not someone whom ONR is describing. If they know that ONR & GY has a bitter feud going because ONR stole her dad, then why do they not question ONR's motive/goal for always badmouthing GY. She wants GY gone. That's her goal in life now. Why don't they question ONR as to why she's always spewing toxic crap about GY?!

We've got about 2 weeks worth of episodes left, and yet ONR's downfall has not begun. What is taking so long. She should been brought down several notches at least 30-40 episodes ago!!! I don't want her ending to be rushed in the final 2-3 episodes. I don't want a swift ending for her. I want her to feel pain & suffering in every episode leading to everyone abandoning her in the last episode when her true face is revealed!!!

Come on now writer-nim, start the ball rolling already!!! 

1 hour ago, lclarakl said:

@dramaninja, Although it's clear that JS "loves" GY, however,  I can only go by what we've seen since he learned (I hate even saying it) TP was the cause of his father's death. To be honest, I don't really know how JS sees GY.  We can only go on the facts of what the writer has presented:

• He didn't want to introduce GY to his deceased father.
  • He didn't want GY touching his father's picture; snatched it from her hands as if she's diseased. 
  • He treated her a cooly after finding out about TP.  
  • His nightmares started again after learning about TP--apparently, she no longer soothes him mentally which caused his nightmares to stop.
  • He has these moments when he leaves in the middle of the night to cry and tell his father he's sorry.
  • Worse--the lawyer in him can't even reason on the fact that TP is not responsible for his father's death. He wasn't driving the truck or in a car chase with this father. TP was walking down the street minding his own business when JS' mother began following him with blind-sighted determination; TP completely clueless to it all.

JS knows GY has been suffering quite a bit and he's trying hard to suppress his own negative feelings towards her because of her father.  The writer caused this mess by going down this irrational line of thought regarding TP. I wish they had been a little more creative and let TP truly be the driver of the truck. The way this family is acting, TP is being treated more guilty than the person driving the truck who we've heard zero about. Even if I use their line of reasoning, I still can get no further than blaming JS' mother--running off without telling the father why.

The writer made it appear that JS has some negative underlying feelings towards GY. GY wouldn't feel as bad as she does if it wasn't for the way people are treating her. Of course when she finds out about (roll eyes) TP's involvement in the accident, it will explain why people are treating her so negatively, why JS has his nightmares again, why he didn't introduce her to his father, the hateful words from his mother, etc. It's their treatment of her that is going to make her want to leave; because THEY can't cope with her being TP's daughter.

I don't mean to lump JS with the trash, but the writer is doing it--just not as bad. The doctor has been the most understanding out of all of them. Even ES is not as bad as JS. Yes, I know JS was in the accident and almost lost his life, but JS' resentment is not the accident on his behalf, but that his father lost his life. In that regard, he and ES experiences are the same loss.

Totally agree with your post.

Guest wdsayang

I really want GY to find out the truth about the accident asap (how it happened actually). And i hope she has rational thought about it. I mean, she can prove that TP is innocent in this regard. 

Guest wdsayang

Sigh..now SR asked GY to leave JS. Looks like GY agrees to get a divorce..but I hate why she still want to go back to YS's house. She should go far away from all of them. I hate it!

I wish TP/GY really killed his father, so i won't feel this way. Uurrggghh!

We only have a week and half left, and yet the stupid writer just continues to disappoint & upset us further. Yes, GY, quickly divorce your unappreciative in-laws who love nothing better than blame you all the time!! Also, don't go back to your own adopted family. They don't appreciate you as well.

RUN, DON'T STOP...DO NOT PASS GO!!!

Archived