Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2017-2018] Enemies from the Past, 전생에 웬수들

53 minutes ago, wdsayang said:

@angelwingssf let ONR wins for now, because the time of her fall is getting closer. Hope next week is time for GY's counter attack. Pray! 

@wdsayang  Looks like Gy has already got a counterattack against ONR because whatever she's showing her in the preview ONR has that same worried look on her face has she did when she was trying to keep Js from finding out about her and TP and the real truth..

I think GY will see the picture of herself with her bio mom and ask her where she got her picture from or her asking  is she her bio mom..  This is going to set a new ballgame for them all with the two of them knowing they are mother and daughter and halmoni won't go unscathed from it all..  Halmoni would want GY to leave Js because she won't be able to look GY in the face because of all the things that has been done to GY who is the most innocent of them all.. Bio Mom is going to go at her for allowing her DIL bad behavior towards GY regardless of who child she is.. ONR can forget it she's going to destroy ONR TP and Ys reputation and TP sister will also get it..

• Like 8

On 5/11/2018 at 12:50 PM, sava2sava said:

@Ldy Gmerm  In the end I think JS should file a law suit on ONR and TP giving them a dose of they own lesson.. I knew he could file a mental anguish suit.. Also the abandonment and support of his own family making him and ONR payback the money she has spent supporting his real family..

The blame of JS dads death really don't fall on TP and ONR.. @hibiscus23 It's all OSR doing all she was worried about how ONR doing would reflect on her.. I sometimes wonder is ES really her child since everything is all about JS for her and ONR  they make it seems he's the key to them living lavishly.. When  all the shame falls on there behavior not who JS is married to.. Let's try and  hide the truth for both women.. God forbid if society elites finds out where would we hide our faces..  So let's get the  divorced so nobody knows about us..

@sava2savasori for late rep dear chingoo, my comp is not wkg at home & just using the one here at work! anyway, i hvnt watched the latest epi since mon huhuhu:bawling:so i miss watching bec i hvnt had my comp fixed (yet)! fingers crossed once it's fixed i'll catch up w/you guys! gg back to our drama yes i agree OSR seems more focused on JS i guess bec he's the baby! :) ?? like us said i can u/stand why SR was mad about the death of her husb but yes it's not the fault of TP/NR, she's the one who followed TP unbeknownst to him!

• Like 7

that 2 face ONR. even after making JS get hurt. she still shamelessly how up to were he is. good to see JS tell that 2 face woman to just di.

GY real ma sure is dumb. after seeing JS being angry with that 2 face ONR 2x. she dont think for one sec. that maybe this woman is not what she seem.

JS old bro sure is shameless. why is he telling his pa. he to busy dating his inlaw. that he didnt look after his little bro. so to him that spoiler brat is more important then his family?

well seem like GY is getting closer to why JS is sometime cold to her now. she also know ONR is the last person JS talk too.

• Like 3

On 5/16/2018 at 8:31 PM, UnniSarah said:

That is why I haven't seen the last 5 episodes. Been reading everyone POV as a way to keep me informed when GY and her bio mom embrace as family.  

@UnniSarah, I have to say that it is getting harder and harder to watch because it's so frustrating and the characters are just becoming more stupid and ignorant.  There is not one person in this drama that speaks with any logical sense or possess the ability to reason logically. I agree this drama started out good, but they are running this whole "TP killed JS' father and it's your fault GY" to the ground.

I had to give it a break.

Today's episode is again filled with foolishness. Hard to believe that a shrewd business woman like the Chairwoman will mistreat a person, not based on her own experience, but because of listening to one woman; a woman that she should have discovered her past if her assistant did a thorough job of investigating TP---can't believe the writer made these people so incompetent.  That's why I find it so refreshing when you have a writer who writes a good, logical, detailed drama (drama "Mother" had a tough subject matter to deal with, but the writer hit it out of the park). 

• Like 6

@Iclarakl unfortunately not as we expected. The writer continue disappointing us. First JS and now HJN, they should be smart and logic chars but sadly change into illogical one only to make GY's life more miserable. The writer shouldn't take this route, they ruined their own story. Arghh..Really disappointing. But still can't stop watching it :D

• Like 8

On 5/16/2018 at 8:02 PM, lclarakl said:

Why, why, why. Watching this episode with subs had me boiling with frustration:

1) Every time they say that GY's father caused JS' father to die makes me want to pull out my hair. That is the most stupid, illogical thing I've ever heard. I have no idea why the writer has everyone repeating this stupid line. 

2) SG on his knees begging his mother, a grown looking like a small boy makes him so appealing. That scene looked so dysfunctional to me. He looked like a 7 year old boy. 

3)  GY's aunt made me want to slap her. She's going to cut GY off because she didn't tell her that her son quit teaching; even calling her a wicked wench. However, this hypocrite didn't tell GY that she was adopted. Why is she blaming GY when it was her son--is she going to cut him off. GY truly needs to cut ties with the whole Choi family except GW.  What is so disappointing is she at least thinks GY is her blood relative. The writer is truly going overboard with all this hate. I have to wonder what the writer is going to have GY do so that we will feel she's completely justified in her actions. 

4) I can't wait for the Chairwoman to see how much NR has lied and tried to purposely keep her from her child. I would love 5 episodes to bask in that misery.

@lclarakl, I agree,  with you.  I really want to see ONR punished for being so evil.  She just had to take GY to the temple so she could tell her TP caused JS's father's death.  Of course it is not true but GY doesn't know that TP is not her father yet.  

• Like 6

11 hours ago, Pam_Van Fossen said:

@lclarakl, I agree,  with you.  I really want to see ONR punished for being so evil.  She just had to take GY to the temple so she could tell her TP caused JS's father's death.  Of course it is not true but GY doesn't know that TP is not her father yet.  

@Pam_Van Fossen... In my opinion, Oh Na Ra told GY this because she knows that GY isn't TP's daughter. SHe is trying to kick her out before she finds out that TP isn't her father. She can't take the risk of GY ever becoming super happy. Oh Na Ra is so shameless , after getting proof she is the one that caused JS to crash his car. She still felt the need to sabotage his marriage. I think she has finally suceeded. I am like about time. Now we all know things are going to go downhill for her now. HJN is a funny lady, she doesn't know what she wants at all.  One minute she worries over GY and the next she tries to be cold to her but later on she is confused because of GY's kind actions. smmh

• Like 6

that 2 face ONR is one evil witch. with all her plan to kick GY out fail. she tell GY herself. this woman is one selfish person. i hope GY will learn that greed TP is not her pa/so she dont fall for this evil witch trick.

well at lease JS old bro break up with that spoiler brat. i hope this is the end of them. he need a real woman so he can get his act together.

i was right GY real ma is really dumb. how can she let that 2 face ONR trick her into beliving that GY is a 2 face woman. when the real 2 face woman is her so call friend. who lie to her so she will treat her real daughter bad.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, wunwing1 said:

that 2 face ONR is one evil witch. with all her plan to kick GY out fail. she tell GY herself. this woman is one selfish person. i hope GY will learn that greed TP is not her pa/so she dont fall for this evil witch trick.

well at lease JS old bro break up with that spoiler brat. i hope this is the end of them. he need a real woman so he can get his act together.

i was right GY real ma is really dumb. how can she let that 2 face ONR trick her into beliving that GY is a 2 face woman. when the real 2 face woman is her so call friend. who lie to her so she will treat her real daughter bad.

@wunwing1, I think that's what I find interesting and disappointing about the chairwoman. She may feel more comfortable around ONR because of her family connection. However, I learned a long time ago, when people are quick to say something bad about a person to you and you barely know them, those or the people to watch. In this drama ONR comes across as a gossiper when she's with the Chairwoman. Also, if the Chairwoman had listened to what GY said in the video when she was choking ONR, she heard her say "how dare you say that, over and over." That is a clear indication that ONR must have done something to antagonize GY. 

That's something I hate about the writing style of this drama, she doesn't have the characters realistically look at what's before them and use their brain to analyze the situation. The writer is trying to make the characters so over the top in ridiculous behavior and everyone falls in line with the same crazy reasonings as if that is normal.

GY's mother is more harsh to her than she is to TP in my opinion; more cruel in the things she says to her. The aunt is the same way. The Chairwoman really disappointed me. She treated GY awful based ONR. She never once thought or reasoned as to why both GY and JS would treat his aunt this way. At least in the preview they have her rethinking her newly formed opinion of GY.  

I guess the reason I'm disappointed in the writer wasting time wallowing in the ''big secret" is they could have taken a different path for this drama to show development and growth on GY's part. What I mean is showed her leaving behind this "so called" family to be with her biological mother; leave JS too. Go away for a 2 to 3 years.  Come back as a strong woman and in charge running the business; stop being everyone's punching bag; learn her own self-worth.

The writer is creating a path that GY will be acceptable to all because she's not TP's daughter either. I hate that path because it means these people are all a bunch of ignorant, small minded people who are too dumb to realize that that JS father's death had zero to do with TP and wasn't his fault and they can't accept GY on her own worth. 

@UnniSarah, all I could think about when reading your post is the writer has made ONR so ridiculous that this type of person can't suddenly develop a conscience. What she did before JS' father at the temple was disgusting. She went there out of a fake heart, not with true repentance, but to help GY believe the lie that TP is her father and to break her up from JS. I don't know what the writer plans for ONR, but she's told so many lies, how can all of them be uncovered.

• Like 6

@lclarakl I too am wondering the same thing. How will she pay for her sins. Why did she develop such a hatred for someone younger than her? 

Chingu, Even TP is a ridiculous character. I thought at some point I His life he was a good man until he met ONR. But someone in this forum reminded me, he only stayed a good guy because he was receiving help from GY’s grandmother. Knowing that GY’s grandma was watching out for her granddaughter means that GY wasn’t really abandoned. HJN’s Mom was only trying to protect her daughter and grandchild from the society. Since society frowned upon unweeded mothers, she did only what she could.  It’s kinda sad if you think about it. TP is als ridiculous because he is still trusting a snake who harmed his children and the little boy he has gotten closer too. Sure he is evil but if he remains by ONR side she will keep making make evil mistakes which will hurt in later on. 

So now TP is going to find out GW is his son. What i am most curious about is if GW will welcome him with open arms when he finds out about who ahjussi is.  Will blood be thicker or will GY having been mistreated will matter more to GW??? That is what I am most worried about. 

• Like 6

@Iclarakl i really have a high expectation with this drama, since they started it good and logic than other daily kdrama i've been watched before. But sadly, now it turned bit disappointing with the chars development. This drama should be  great and more interesting if the writer keep their protagonist chars smart and strong than the antagonist one. Or at least they have same logical thinking and same power to defeat their enemy. It's ok if the main lead defeated one or two times as long as with the logic reason. Just saying...still love GY, JS, HJN, GW, and halmoni chars and the actors also :D

• Like 4

16 hours ago, Pam_Van Fossen said:

@Pam_Van Fossen  This is the kicker for Onr once she's got Gy away from Js then she'll spring this bit of news on her that Tp isn't her real dad.. But whats going to slap her in the face is GB and Es.. Her problem is Gy isn't her real enemy it's Gb.. She won't be able to come in on her and Es she don't have that kind of relationship with him.. Es knows what she's capable of because he has seen her in action first hand and will be ready to take the sisters on first hand.. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

So now TP is going to find out GW is his son. What i am most curious about is if GW will welcome him with open arms when he finds out about who ahjussi is.  Will blood be thicker or will GY having been mistreated will matter more to GW??? That is what I am most worried about. 

@UnniSarah, sadly, I think GW will welcome his father with opened arms because they have kept him sheltered from his father's true nature. Of course, the writer has also shown him to be an observant child, which means he should know about TP's past and future sins against his family and especially against GY.  However, I have a feeling that the writer is going to let TP off easy and make him willing to give his kidney to his son, now that he knows him (however, he wouldn't have given a second thought if he didn't know him).  Sorry, I see the writer using the same bogus out that they are going to give JS's family:  because GY is not TP's daughter, all is forgiven and they can accept GY. Because GW loves this stranger who has become a father figure and only sees the kindness that TP has shown him, he'll be welcomed into the family again.

When I think back to GY's aunt's dream, I wonder if GY is going to leave to be with her wealthy mother or if she's going to die. She looked as if she had truly turned her back on them--I can only hope that she has. 

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, lclarakl said:

When I think back to GY's aunt's dream, I wonder if GY is going to leave to be with her wealthy mother or if she's going to die. She looked as if she had truly turned her back on them--I can only hope that she has. 

I think the dream means exactly what it mean @lclarakl. GY will leave them for a time and then come back. SHe has to get to know her mom and the rest of her family. HJN will probably convince her to leave them due to the heartache she is going through.  Oh Tae Ran is another one who will feel the loss of GY. YS will feel the loss because she keeps pretending she hates GY.  GW is the one who bring GY back into the family. That I am sure of because she love GW so much. Even SD told OSR that GY's mom is going to be a problem when she went for counseling before JS and GY got married.

• Like 6

@UnniSarah, @lclarakl

NR has always claimed GY would  kneel in her presents so now she's using a dead man to try and make it happen. I don't think GY will find out just yet because she's still wondering what's going on in the preview.  GY is the only one who has remained herself though out this drama. NR has not been able to make GY bend even with using her weakness. The route NR is taking now is to turn all those who love GY against her. JS and family were shaken a bit but the opposite happen. They all decided to  protect GY instead. She continues to work on JW taking her back because she thinks he's the link that would turn JS and SR around. 

Then there's HJA who is GY's bio mother. There are two things NR is working on to make happen. She no longer needs nor wants TP so she's throwing him to the wolves by using his greed of money. NR knows TP will do whatever it takes to get his hands on money. She came up with this scram of telling HJA her daughter was dead. HJA would look no further for her daughter but TP will want compensation for looking and finding out the information about the daughter. NR also has been working on HJA herself trying to make her think GY is a bad person. She has succeeded somewhat but HJA is questing GY's character.  All NR needs to do next is encourage TP to ask for that money. This will make TP look like a horrible person. She has already planted the seed that GY is a bad person. This way HJA will come to the conclusion GY and TP are bad people. 

NR sees herself as this great woman that everyone should adore and love. She has deluded herself into believing she can do this because she's just that great. What she doesn't get is the people who once loved and adored her know who she is and knows what she's capable of. NR thinks all she needs to do is get rid of GY and all will be well. She has no clue how much she's made JS hate her. By hurting him she's continuing to hurt her sister.  NR never has loved anyone nor understood the power of truly loving someone. It's what frustrates her and makes her do more evil. NR wants to regain what she once had but she has no clue she is the one who ripped to shreds the pretty picture she painted of herself. She can't go back and fix and piece it together because the picture has been totally destroyed. 

No mater how much she's done GY and JS's love for each other has stood strong. GY is gathering all the pieces of the events that happen. Once she puts them all together she will know it was NR's dirty work. Will she leave JS I don't think she will because she will know JS was protecting her. Even though the accident doesn't make sense JS  SR, ES and JW were protecting her.  They have did more to protect and embrace her then the family she thought of as family. 

When GY finds out that she's not blood related to any of these people that's what's going to hurt the most. YS and TR turned their backs and blamed her for every single thing that went wrong. She was only good enough when things were going right. YS never accepted her as her child and made her a slave for herself and children. TR was just as bad and never protected her as an aunt should have. Her only concern was for herself and her son. At every turn she sided with YS over who she thought was her blood. Blood was thicken then water in this family because all of them are connected by blood in some way accept for GY. 

TP won't escape punishment for what he's done. His over inflated ego and greed will come back and bite him good. The son he's never thought about or cared about has been right in front of him the whole time. He has embraced GW because he thinks of him as being separate from the family he abandoned. TP has a blind spot when it comes to that family and it's all due to NR's coaching and influence over him. When he finds out the little boy he has embraced is really his son he's going to be made to make a choice between money or his child. Since TP and GW have bonded I think he will choose GW. 

• Like 4

5 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

I think the dream means exactly what it mean @lclarakl. GY will leave them for a time and then come back. SHe has to get to know her mom and the rest of her family. HJN will probably convince her to leave them due to the heartache she is going through.  Oh Tae Ran is another one who will feel the loss of GY. YS will feel the loss because she keeps pretending she hates GY.  GW is the one who bring GY back into the family. That I am sure of because she love GW so much. Even SD told OSR that GY's mom is going to be a problem when she went for counseling before JS and GY got married.

@UnniSarah  Well you can't blame Gy mom after she finds out all her child went through on top of it you have her past relationship with Js G/ma that knew her child was going to be snatch from her nor didn't do anything to try and prevent that from happening .. Even at that time TP was already scheming ahead of time.. He always knew GY was a big meal ticket later..   What's going to be more painful to Gy and Js is they both knowing for her sake it's better for them to go there separate ways. Her mom will become the problem because of the lies ONr has planted in her head and to find out she's Js aunt and the problems that she has caused to the couple and on top of it being married to TP who Ex wife made her child support the family out of spite.. Can't blame the woman I would go off to..  This woman should be enraged with hell and ONR and TP is the gasoline that will cause it to spread not only to them but all others that has been in contact with GY and the anguish she's been through.. I like to think she tells YS she owes her nothing considering all Gy had to give up for her children.. Her life and education was exchanged to support TP's family.. I don't care what the writer is trying to prove when it comes to TP I still say this man should be shot and Js should file a law suit against him and ONr.. Teach her a real good lesson I would rather see her  and TP in prison clothes..

• Like 6

1 hour ago, awsparkle said:

When GY finds out that she's not blood related to any of these people that's what's going to hurt the most. YS and TR turned their backs and blamed her for every single thing that went wrong. She was only good enough when things were going right. YS never accepted her as her child and made her a slave for herself and children. TR was just as bad and never protected her as an aunt should have. Her only concern was for herself and her son. At every turn she sided with YS over who she thought was her blood. Blood was thicken then water in this family because all of them are connected by blood in some way accept for GY. 

@awsparkle, You are right on so many points. I think YS is going to feel extremely guilty when she finds out that GY is not even TP's daughter. She basically has punished GY as a means to punish TP. She took an innocent girl and treated her like crap so her daughter could receive an education and to punish her for JP's sins.

• Like 5