[Drama 2017-2018] Enemies from the Past, 전생에 웬수들

0ly40

On 12/25/2017 at 3:03 PM, euraka said:

@sava2sava thanks dear for the warm welcome and it is nice to be back, JS is already  in love with GY though he doesn't know it yet,, and my bet is GY will be his lifeline and helping him with his nightmare and all as @Ldy Gmerm mentioned I don't think GY related to that family once the truth out her cousin might have feelings for her that makes it the love triangle after all what is Kdrama without love triangle 

@euraka.... Welcome back chingu. Episode 33 was awesome and I too feel that the cousin has feeling for GY. It’s to bad he doesn’t know she isn’t his cousin. He will so mad once he finds it his mother has lied to him all this time.  GY will be hurt so badly once she finds out the truth.

I am so happy to seee Karma has finally hit home for JS’s aunt. She is living in a shabby little room . LOL LOL LOL LOL.   SO FUNNY TO SEE THAT. Her ex is rich and she is poor...... She acts like a woman of class but she is one. She is truly a rotten woman. 

The almost kiss towards the end was what made my day. It was nicely done and JS really really likes her. He was so worried about not meeting, once he found her he looked so happy.... 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 12/26/2017 at 6:43 AM, whome said:

I've never seen the male lead in another drama before. Does anyone know if this is his first drama?

@whome I think this is his fort drama first I've seen him in anything not even a Tv novel.. I'll have to look up who he is and what else he's been in..

3 hours ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

So JS's mom did try to trick him into a blind date and of course given his upbringing he did not want to be rude but he was not happy. The joke is on mom as he let her have it for trying to pull a fast one but also in doing that when he told her no.

That girls father and her thought they were slick and I am very glad that song made him think of GY and he decided to leave early. Although he was late for his date I am glad he said he had to be somewhere or he would regret it. JS is indeed already falling for GY

So what does GY's father want with JS's mom? Is he daring to go to her to get money or to asks her to finally accept him? He  has put NR in that one bedroom flat with only the clothing on her back while he is missing. (I LOVE IT).

@LdyGmerm,  It seems mom will be in for some very disappointing words from her son.. She choose to go behind his back and do things she's ask not to do.. (Even G/ma ask her not to do it)  Also from the looks of things blind date girl should have been able to tell he's not into to her at all.. It was her parents that set it up to call JS mom at her request to set up a blind date with him with father being present so he can't turn the elder down.. She also needs to learn just because of your family law firm you can't always have what you want.. Besides she looks like she have never experience a day of hardship like GY has so if things would go bad for her and JS she wouldn't have a clue on how to survive.. You can tell she's a spoiled brat and not going to go away easy being daddy's lil girl and giving JS track record in divorce court yes she's going to be after him like white on rice. She will seek out who JS likes and will try and belittle GY I just hope GY stands up to her like she did the married woman.. Just as JS told her dad he needed to leave before he regrets it let's hope he tells her father that it would never happened between him and his daughter so have her to back off before he looses his patients..   Now with him talking of regret you would think she will get the hint seeing how spaced and tuned out to her and dad he was but I see her trying to play on his sympathy to get her way..

Ten to One Gy dad is asking for money and using NR as and excuse to get it.. He has lost those people house and from the looks of things the place they were living from the beginning.. Yes the looser is back and ONR subject to send those people to hound GY and her family.. I tell you she deserves every bot of whats coming to her..

47 minutes ago, euraka said:

it was my favorite part and I can't wait for tomorrow

The writer is trolling us don't get your hopes up

Some of you think that GY’s mom doesn’t love GY but for me I don’t think like that , like I said befor GY most probably her stepdaughter not her real daughter that’s maker her vent all her anger and hatred towards GY instead of her husband that anger mask and blind her real feeling and love toward GY , there was many signs that show GY’s mom love her like when she know that GY sick she was really worried but prevent herself from going and asking about her she even try to made soup to her but at the same time I think she also jeolous from the relationship between GY and her aunt there are many scenes to ensure that like when the aunt make soup to GY how she become angry to the point to throw the soup she made also how she was angry when she know GY told her aunt about screen but didn’t told her and always complain that GY told her aunt everything’s but not told her anything’s even in today episode when GY told her about passing the first and seconed exam how quickly call the aunt just to told her that GY told her about passing the seconed exam before her , I really wonder if GY’s mom was jealous from the aunt what will happen if GY real mom appear and she is very obsessive toward GY I can imagine she will do anything’s to prevent GY from knowing the truth and prevent her mom from taking her

@saya2.... after watching episode 22 and 23, I think you are right... She hated that GY's aunt is always the first one to know. But you have to remember she makes it hard for GY to come speak to her. Like GY said alot of mothers only have to look at their child to know something is wrong, or sick or have something on their mind. GY's mom has that look to when GW is praising his sister and he is alwys happy to see GY. She is his Hero after all. 

GY's dad is a piece of crap. He really went to his SIL acting like he is all that. I wonder did he ask for money .. I haven't watched it with subs yet... I did enjoy the beat down her sister gave her. LOL LOL because JS's aunt's hubby went to see her about something.  LOL LOL 

17 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

@saya2.... after watching episode 22 and 23, I think you are right... She hated that GY's aunt is always the first one to know. But you have to remember she makes it hard for GY to come speak to her. Like GY said alot of mothers only have to look at their child to know something is wrong, or sick or have something on their mind. GY's mom has that look to when GW is praising his sister and he is alwys happy to see GY. She is his Hero after all. 

GY's dad is a piece of crap. He really went to his SIL acting like he is all that. I wonder did he ask for money .. I haven't watched it with subs yet... I did enjoy the beat down her sister gave her. LOL LOL because JS's aunt's hubby went to see her about something.  LOL LOL 

Like I said GY’s mother have complex feeling toward GY she really love her but she doesn’t want to admitted that even to herself and also her anger toward her husband blind her that’s why sometime she make difficult time for GY you can see clearly when she know that GY is sick she really worried about her but then stop herself from entering the room , also GY clearly said that her mother behavior changing toward her only after her father left that mean she raised her for 20 years without any problem and didn’t differentiate between her and her sister and that’s prove my idea about GY being her stepdaughter and her complex feeling toward her .                                                                                  I really think GY’s mother not bad person I don’t think any woman in the world would take care to her stepdaughter and sister in law after her husband cheated on her with another woman and then divorce her and leave her any woman will just kick them out so GY’s mother at the end it just human who is angry and didn’t know where to vent her anger I know it’s wrong to vent her anger to GY but I understand her and I am sure she will regret about it later .

about GY taking many parttime job it was her choice her mother didn’t force her or tell her to take many job exactly I found GY wronged herself why she didn’t take care about herself better and always prefer her family than herself . 

Also I have some idea what if GY not even her father’s daughter even GY’s mother didn’t know about it because her husband lied to her that’s come to my mind because as you know double in law in Korea is like taboo even though it’s not against the laws so to make sisters marry the both brothers the writer will make them not a real sibling also I have feeling that her cousin love her so she will turn not his real cousin . 

Also I think JS accident will be related to her real parents 

48 minutes ago, saya2 said:

about GY taking many parttime job it was her choice her mother didn’t force her or tell her to take many job exactly I found GY wronged herself why she didn’t take care about herself better and always prefer her family than herself .

@saya2..... TBH , I don't think she really had a choice. I wonder if she didn't have all those job where would the family be. From what i understand, GY's mom finally started working again. Even though she works, It is GY who is paying all the bills. She is taking her brother to school, paying for his medical bills, picking him up from school. GY's younger sister doesn't do any of that. Don't forget GY's father's mistress at the time sold their home before they went to the states.  she sold the house and they had no money.  I do wonder how is it they are still able to live in the house. I wonder do they own or rent the house. If they do rent, there is a chance that GY's father can decide to move in because the house is under the mistresses name. I found that info to be so cruel. I think GY's mom could have been really depressed and stressed out about GW's health. 

GY became the head money maker in the house when her father went with NR. She was forced by her mom to give up her college dream and to even pay for GB to go to college (waste of money in my opinion). GY had no choice but to work to take care of the family given her mom checked out into self pity land, GB was too selfish to even try to help and GW needed money for his treatments to live.

I am sure GY would have preferred to have gone to college and then been able to find a full time position in a company. But given how she has to constantly take care of GW and get him to and from school, feed him and take him to his appointments a full time job when she seems to be the only responsible adult taking care of a 4 person household would not work for her.

GY had no choice but to work as her mom took 10 years to wallow in self pity over what her husband did to her and those kids. GY became the whipping boy in so many ways for that man's sins, but she also was made the bread winner at a young age.

Even now her mother has just started to work again and yet she is not really contributing to GW's medical care and we know that GB is not doing so. It makes me angry to hear that woman talk about how GY has embarrassed her to the neighbors and friends by working part time jobs when the woman took away her chances to secure a good full time job a long time ago. GY works hard to take care all of them and this woman does not appreciate it, but hates for GY to remind her that she took over as bread winner.

One of the reasons I want JS and GY together other than they are perfect for one another and just what each other needs is I want GY freed from the financial responsibilities of that household.

@UnniSarah

I hope that NR nor that man has any ties to that house. I had the same thought that they could end up living in that house with GY and her family. How shameless would it be if that would happen? He leaves for 10 years with his new woman leaving his family to struggle but dares to come back and live with them /on them when he has again lost everything. It is just salt in an open wound considering how NR has treated his old family.

One of the reasons I want JS and GY together other than they are perfect for one another and just what each other needs is I want GY freed from the financial responsibilities of that household.

@Ldy Gmerm.... that is also what I want too. They need each other. JS even said since he became a divorce lawyer he would rather go out on a couple of dates but not marry because from it seems Love never last. Even his own aunt is divorced and he loves her. Sometimes I feel like JS loves his aunt more than his own mother. We know postpartum is real and very hard on mother but this disease really hurts the mother and child relationship. Chingu, I suspect that the accident occurred when JS ‘s aunt was leaving for the US . She never mentioned the accident or ask him if he is okay. I fear if it is indeed related to her departure, he may never forgive her. What do you think chingu????

1 hour ago, UnniSarah said:

@Ldy Gmerm.... that is also what I want too. They need each other. JS eve said since he became a divorce lawyer he would rather go out on a couple of dates but not marry because from he sees, Love never last. Even his own aunt is divorced and he loves her. Sometimes I feel like JS loves his aunt more than his own mother. We know postpartum is real and very hard on mother but this disease really hurts mother and child relationship. Chingu, I suspect that the accident occurred when JS ‘s aunt was leaving for the US . She never mentioned the accident or ask him if he is okay. I fear if it is undead related to her departure, he may never forgive her. What do you think chingu????

It certainly could be the big secret of that night. I wondered what was the man doing or going that night that ended in his death and JS badly hurt watching his father killed the memories in the dreams are trying to come back? JS was not a child  but could have been in college at the time of the accident. Could his mother have asked his father to try to catch her sister before she left the country with that man? I did not catch how long ago it was that the accident happened. So I wonder if it really was 10 years ago along the time that NR ran off with a man with a family.

GY is the one that is opening up JS's heart after seeing too much of how love can not last and can turn ugly as a divorce lawyer. There is no doubt that when JS finds out the truth of what his aunt did he will be angry and ashamed.  As I mentioned before NR has either lied fully to JS or just neglected to tell the truth about that relationship. Given how he sees her as a mother to him he would never have expected her to have done something like that. And she lied to him about not having a family. There will be a lot of people shocked when the truth comes out. I keep think that JS will hear what happened to GY and her family first before he learns the names of the players in that drama. But once he does look out.

Given the preview scene at the end of NR telling GY not to try to meet her nephew or she would make her mother suffer its for sure that when things do blow up the first thing that NR will yell was that GY targeted JS. I hope that he does not believe her. But also NR has no way to do anything at the moment living in a one room flat at the back of a house hiding from people that the man has swindled money from.

21 hours ago, saya2 said:

Some of you think that GY’s mom doesn’t love GY but for me I don’t think like that , like I said befor GY most probably her stepdaughter not her real daughter that’s maker her vent all her anger and hatred towards GY instead of her husband that anger mask and blind her real feeling and love toward GY , there was many signs that show GY’s mom love her like when she know that GY sick she was really worried but prevent herself from going and asking about her she even try to made soup to her but at the same time I think she also jeolous from the relationship between GY and her aunt there are many scenes to ensure that like when the aunt make soup to GY how she become angry to the point to throw the soup she made also how she was angry when she know GY told her aunt about screen but didn’t told her and always complain that GY told her aunt everything’s but not told her anything’s even in today episode when GY told her about passing the first and seconed exam how quickly call the aunt just to told her that GY told her about passing the seconed exam before her , I really wonder if GY’s mom was jealous from the aunt what will happen if GY real mom appear and she is very obsessive toward GY I can imagine she will do anything’s to prevent GY from knowing the truth and prevent her mom from taking her

@saya2  I pick up on she could be GY stepmom.. But the woman really hates GY guts.. In yesterdays episode I could believe my ears telling GY how embarassed and ashamed she was of her.. How dare she Unbelievable.. This woman still don't realizes what she has done to GYs life if anyone should be ashamed and embarrased is GY of her. I find it hard to believe that the woman treats her child like a redheaded step child.. I wouldn't say she treats her like a stepchild she just has no compassion for her always putting her down keeping her down I really believe she don;t want GY to nature and grow above her GY job is to stay and slave to the family while everyone else live as they see fit.. Looks like GY will land the job what will she have to give up for that sister I have to see..       

@UnniSarah Of course the wayward deadbeat dad is there asking for money not only has he caused those people to lose there home maybe others to only.. Let's not forget what Lil money ONR has left.. I bet he probably told JS mom  

Hello! I'm new here. I'm binging all the episodes because of the Christma's break. And a I have a question, anybody knows the name of the ending song? I've have already heard it in "Girls generation 1972": on of the boys sang it a capella with a guitar. But I can't find it, and it's very charming.

I'll be lurking here until the end of the drama, if I can, and reading all your posts. 

2 hours ago, solucu said:

And a I have a question, anybody knows the name of the ending song? I've have already heard it in "Girls generation 1972": on of the boys sang it a capella with a guitar. But I can't find it, and it's very charming.

@solucu, If u meant the ending song at every episode, then the song is 'Danny Boy' based on the tune of Londonderry Air, an Irish Folk song. 

I want to hope she did not fail the last part of the screening. I do see the voice over talking about her not finishing college or going to college (all her mothers fault) and really hope they did not disqualify her due to that. IF so I still think she will end up working with JS's halmoni in the end.

Happy New Year.. everyone have a safe and fun night.. wherever you are..

Archived