[Drama 2017-2018] Enemies from the Past, 전생에 웬수들

0ly40

23 minutes ago, wdsayang said:

@dramaninja but seems like GY will find out herself. If she sees JS suffer because of her, maybe she decides to leave him:(.

Ok now SR wants to give GY a chance, that's good for her. 

Sure that can happen but,I think its more important he is not the one running away here.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I truly hope that GY doesn't do the noble idiocy and leave JS because she sees him suffering. SR is a true hypocrite at times. She blames ONR, TP and GY for her husband's death. Yet the majority of the fault should really be her (her MIL blames her). She was the one that went chasing after what she thought was TP & ONR causing her husband to follow her resulting in the car accident. If she didn't chase, he wouldn't follow her. She is to blame as well. Yet, she blames everyone else. I can see why she & ONR are sisters. They both blame everyone but themselves for their own predicament.

ONR only blames GY for her suffering. GY had nothing to do with her having an affair with a married man, destroying her own marriage & family as well as TP's family. His business failures is not GY's fault. GY is also not at fault for them being poor. Yet, ONR only sees GY as the person who is responsible for what is happening to her now.

ONR is truly pathetic as a human being. She's worse than scum. For someone who claims over and over and over to love JS and her sister, she's sure showing that she doesn't. She just wants GY to suffer. Doesn't she realize that by doing this, JS & her sister also suffers? She is so narrow-minded, petty, shameless, hypocritical and despicable as a human being.

I don't even have time to watch GB & ES. I am indifferent to this couple and couldn't care less about them. I FF all their scenes. GB has not changed nor matured. She's still the selfish brat she was in the beginning. Seems being in-laws was not deterring them to be together (although it's not illegal but still a bit taboo by Korean standards). Even after discovering that GB's own father's wife is ES aunt, they still want to be together and bring more heartache/headache to both families who are already dealing with GY & JS deception. They only care about themselves.

Ugh..after watching the ep with subs, I'm even more pissed off at ONR. She's so shameless and a f-n richard simmons that does not care for JS or SR at all. SR has told her not to mention the accident that killed JS father to him. But yet she still goes and does it by pretending to talk with ES while making sure JS over hears their conversation by making it seem ES called JS. WTF is that? JS is supposed your most beloved person, yet by doing this, you're destroying him. She doesn't care about him anymore. She just wants GY to suffer and thinks this will make JS leave GY by knowing her father had a hand in causing the accident that killed his father.

NO, you did! It's really your fault!!!! If you never had an affair with TP and decided to run away together, this scenario would not have happened. It is her own actions that caused the consequences. She should really bear the responsibilities for her brother-in-law's death.

Does she even think JS would just dump GY, and miraculously want her back in his life?! He knows what you are already, and how despicable you are. I hope ES puts two and two together and tells JS that it was ONR's doing. She was the one who placed the call to JS and have him "accidentally" overhear their conversation. Then they'll both know how truly shameless and a horrible woman their aunt is! I hope the entire family truly cuts her out of their lives. Not only will she be penniless, she'll be forever alone. 

TP is also really stupid to be listening to her about not telling HJN. Why do you think she keeps telling you to not tell HJN?! Like she really cares for HJN's feelings. You treated GY horribly. The very least you can do is reunite mother & daughter. Stop listening to your ex-wife who cares not for you. She dropped you like a sack of potatoes the minute she realized you were really poor with no investors. She was willing to divorce you to go back to her ex-husband and sister. She doesn't love you. She loved your money when you used to have. The minute you don't, you're of no use to her. Her own nephew (whom you knew loved her like a mom) is able to cut her out of his life. What does that tell you about your ex-wife?!!! 

Too many stupid characters in one drama!!!! ONR better not be redeem to have a happy ending. We're almost near the end now, and she better be homeless, penniless and all alone at the end. I don't want anyone showing her any sympathy or mercy because she has none for others.

@UnniSarah @lclarakl

TP did redeem himself somewhat but only with being away from NR.  He was on the right track but HJA wanting to find her daughter opened a can of worms to his greed. He knows GY is the key that would benefit him and he's thought were to use her.. Then when. GY didn't want to know who her bio mother was that plan was squashed. TP reverted right back to who he knows is a sure bet and that's NR. She's the planner of their schemes and knew she would find away. TP is a mindless buffoon when it comes to money and doesn't get people get hurt. from his actions. Once his focus is on the money no one else matters and he blanks them out. 

For NR she sees a way to kill two birds with one stone. She gets to destroy GY get her sister and JS back and get paid. Things are working in her favor because of SR. who refuses to take responsibility for her part in her husband's death. NR has no clue what happen because she wasn't there. She's going by what SR has told her. and she's using it as a weapon to destroy and concur. The only other person who was there was JS and he doesn't remember. It looks like in the flashback he was sleeping but I think he has buried exactly what happen that night. He does not want to be the one that proves his grandmother was right so he buried it in his subconscious. What he saw that night is too painful for him to remember. because he loss his father because of his mother. His mother is actually the one who caused his father to die. 

SR placed the blame on TP because she doesn't want to lose her sons. She has convinced herself TP is responsible but in the back of her mind she knows the truth. What's going to bring the truth to the table is NR trying to destroy GY. JS has not had any of his dreams about that night because he's been so happy he put away the past. The stress of what's going on is going to start him to have those nightmares again. He's going to remember what exactly happen that night. SR thinks she's safe by keeping GY around because her presents in JS's life stopped the nightmares. She doesn't know JS knows and is beating himself up over what he thinks happen. 

Right now JS and GY need each other to get through this crisis. They are both suffering from the lies and selfish evil of their elders. They both have to get to a point where nothing that happen in the past is their fault nor theirs to feel guilty about. HJA'a wanting to find her daughter is going to bring everything out and TP and NR's actions and greed is what will do it. 

HJA has to find out NR's connection to TP. She already knows most of GY's story but she doesn't know NR is the woman who caused it. The one person who can connect the dots is Halmoni who knows the truth on both sides. 

Guest wdsayang

@whome I do really hope, GY doesn't leave JS just because she sees him being suffer. But when i think about GY and JS's char after all this time, i still little bit afraid of what will be happen next.

@dramaninja yes maybe JS won't running away, but his action will make a distance between him and GY. And it will hurt both of them.

@awsparkle well said, totally agree with u. This another crisis for GY/JS relationship. I think JS will get the nightmare again. And hope he can remember about what was really happened in that night. So he didn't blame TP for it,  cause TP is innocent in this regard.

Okay, I have to vent. Ep 107 was the most frustratingly stupid episode of them all. The writer has taken a drama that was moving right along and has gotten it weighed down in a quagmire of stupidity. The whole blaming TP is so ridicules that it makes me want to rip my hair out. The absolutely blindness of NR to her actions shows that this woman doesn't and will not repent --regardless of what the writer tries to right at the end of this drama. If NR didn't changer after JS cut her off or when her sister cut her off, there is no way she's going to change not. 

The writer will probably make NR die so that TP's son can have her kidney to bring the family back together ...........give me a break.  At the end of ep 107, I hate all the characters except GY, her biological mother, the grandmother and her brother.  I hope GY leaves. Even JS was stupid in this drama and he's an attorney 

What happened to the old daily dramas where it was 170 plus eps and the story was well written, had angst, but you didn't want to rip out your hair. 

1 hour ago, lclarakl said:

What happened to the old daily dramas where it was 170 plus eps and the story was well written, had angst, but you didn't want to rip out your hair. 

Sadly, they no longer exist!

1 hour ago, lclarakl said:

Pls let's not have anymore longer episodes then we already have.. 

2 hours ago, lclarakl said:

Okay, I have to vent. Ep 107 was the most frustratingly stupid episode of them all. The writer has taken a drama that was moving right along and has gotten it weighed down in a quagmire of stupidity

@lclarakl.. I couldn't bring myself to watch ep 107 raw. I  felt something bad was going to happen. This drama was doing so well in not disappointing me until I saw ep 106 with subs. I was shocked to hear ES telling JS about the accident. How did she convince ES to tell JS about it. It made me so mad. So I decided to not even bother watching it. smh smh smh 

1 hour ago, sava2sava said:

Pls let's not have anymore longer episodes then we already have.. 

The way dramas are in this day and time--no! However, I miss dramas like "A Good Day For The Wind To Blow" (i've watched that drama about 5 times).

56 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

@lclarakl.. I couldn't bring myself to watch ep 107 raw. I  felt something bad was going to happen. This drama was doing so well in not disappointing me until I saw ep 106 with subs. I was shocked to hear ES telling JS about the accident. How did she convince ES to tell JS about it. It made me so mad. So I decided to not even bother watching it. smh smh smh 

It's still hard for me to believe that JS was clueless in that regard. However, just remember that NR uses tricks--it appears no one locks their phone in this drama.

Guest wdsayang

The more i think about it, the more  stress about it. Now what's the explanation or theory of JS believe that ridiculous story? I think it's very clear how the accident happened. He knowed very well that his father followed his mom that night for vacation not looking after TP purposely. That's just concidence she saw him there. And when his father go after her mom then the accident happened. Now, Is he think TP is the person who should resposible for his father's died? Where is his logic? Isn't he is a smart attorney? I won't believe that! Except he buried his memory that night, when he knew his father died just because of his mom as @awsparkle said before.

3 hours ago, lclarakl said:

The way dramas are in this day and time--no! However, I miss dramas like "A Good Day For The Wind To Blow" (i've watched that drama about 5 times).

Loved that daily. It did drag a bit in the middle, but thank goodness it didn't drag for long. Plus the main lead knew he loved his wife and wouldn't give his ex-wife hope that they would ever reunite.

The other long daily I loved was "Be Strong, Geum-Soon." Whenever you have a +150 episode drama, there's bound to have some dragging/lagging side story. But the acting was very strong with a young Han Hye-Jin & Kang Ji-Hwan. They were great!

2 hours ago, whome said:

Loved that daily. It did drag a bit in the middle, but thank goodness it didn't drag for long. Plus the main lead knew he loved his wife and wouldn't give his ex-wife hope that they would ever reunite.

The other long daily I loved was "Be Strong, Geum-Soon." Whenever you have a +150 episode drama, there's bound to have some dragging/lagging side story. But the acting was very strong with a young Han Hye-Jin & Kang Ji-Hwan. They were great!

@whome, you are so right. Thanks for reminding me about BSGS--I think I'll rewatch that one.  I will say that EFTP has really been a good drama until it got bogged down in this crazy plot line. I also say that it's very unrealistic that TP cares about a child he doesn't know and really doesn't spare his own sickly son a second thought.  Also, the writer is trying to sell it, but I'm not buying that he's suddenly worried about GY being hurt by being "abandoned" by the chairwoman; that's rich coming from a man who abandoned his family and then tried to sue GY for women and called the cops on them......sorry writer, I think you're forgetting your characters.

Greetings all;  Got locked out of Soompi with invalid username and invalid email.  Wonder what is happening there?  Created the same account and was able to log back in.  

Anyway, getting back to the story -  

As many of you have noted, JS is really not a smart lawyer.  It is possible that he has blocked out the memory which was painful in itself seeing his father being rammed by a truck while in the car for chasing after his mother who was chasing TP.  SR like to blame everything but herself.  Is it survivor syndrome?  Don't know.  But she seems to have blocked out what she did for her husband to follow her and get hit by the truck.  She blames TP even though she has not realized that it is her that is at fault and her husband for going after her and ignoring traffic signs.

ONR is truly a heinous creature.  I have had enough of her and I think the directors like her since they keep presenting her with new paths to destroy, humiliate, belittle the main OTP.  And CTP - I don't have to say anymore (bumping my head).  If MBC had an award for the worst antagonist and the stupidest idiot or a gullible fool, ONR and CTP will win it hands down!!  If MBC does not give this award, I will.  There is no worse scum of a human being that these two.  

ES realized that he had called JS while his aunt was there.  He will figure out that his aunt called JS and outed the information to him.  SR will see JS in pain and it will hurt her and JS will start getting his nightmares back and will see what happened at the accident scene.  GY has to be treated bad and thrown out by everyone and she has to go live with HJN and they both realize that they might be mother and daughter and hope the writers give us at least two weeks of happiness for our GY.  

Don't care about the rest of the crowd.  Just fillers.

Guest wdsayang

Hopefully ES can inform or explain him the truth, i hope he can tell JS that was ONR's schemed want him to find out the wrong idea. The most important thing is he doesn't distance himself from GY. Coz it will be hurt her the most. She doesn't deserve it. 

that 2 face ONR sink to another level. even after her sis warm her not to tell her son. what do this 2 face woman do? she dont even listen to her sis warning. she go ahead and make her sis son suffer pain.

also why does JS even believe anything this 2 face woman say. he should know that this woman only want to ruin his happy marriage.

i dont get how JS would be mad at GY. didnt GY tell him she not related to that family? if he going believe that 2 face ONR. he should be mad at that greed TP. why be mad at your wife who love you.

i hate how this writer make GY suffer again and again. even the one person who she thought is on her side have turn cold torward her. just because he believe what that 2 face ONR say.

5 hours ago, angelwingssf said:

ES realized that he had called JS while his aunt was there.  He will figure out that his aunt called JS and outed the information to him.  SR will see JS in pain and it will hurt her and JS will start getting his nightmares back and will see what happened at the accident scene.  GY has to be treated bad and thrown out by everyone and she has to go live with HJN and they both realize that they might be mother and daughter and hope the writers give us at least two weeks of happiness for our GY.  

What I find crazy about this silly plot line is ES has zero guilt about dating GB and she has zero guilt about dating her, despite knowing about his father's death, TP and NR relationship.  However, then you have JS and GY who feels so much guilt that it's down right ridiculous.  Makes no sense.

I bet the picture NR gave TP to give to the Chairwoman, claiming it's her daughter is also going to be the blind date for GY's cousin. The chairwoman is going to probably share it with GY who will remember it's the same photo....busted NR and TP.

Archived