[Drama 2017-2018] Enemies from the Past, 전생에 웬수들

0ly40

5 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

I think its more like he is in shock and does not know how to process it, just like when she found out who his aunt was.

I hope that is all shock and it doesn’t last too long. 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest wdsayang

This is what i'm afraid of, but i hope JS doesn't distant himself from GY. She really needs someone to support her emotional now. Coz she gets to much emotional abuse from 3 womens (YS, NR and SR). I hate this trio, same as NR, YS and SR are so mean, how could they said they love and feel sorry for GY but their actions were far away from that, instead they continued to abuse her verbally. What they doing to this poor girl actually?Just because she didn't tell them about NR and TP , all that she'd done was nothing. 

13 minutes ago, wdsayang said:

This is what i'm afraid of, but i hope JS doesn't distant himself from GY. She really needs someone to support her emotional now. Coz she gets to much emotional abuse from 3 womens (YS, NR and SR). I hate this trio, same as NR, YS and SR are so mean, how could they said they love and feel sorry for GY but their actions are far away from that, instead they continued to abuse her verbally. What they doing to this poor girl actually?Just because she didn't tell them about NR and TP , all that she'd done was nothing. 

I think they need each other right now actually.

@dramaninja  @wdsayang... I too feel that GY needs him right now. She needs his support because of all the woman in her life are being cruel to right now. I understand JS is shocked but I think he also needs to communicate with GY. They should work through it together because GY has no one she can go to for comfort. THere is Ha Ji Nah but GY loves to keep things to herself until it makes her sick.

Guest wdsayang

@UnniSarahBut let's think about it, if JS tells GY about TP was the caused of his father's get into the accident and died, wouldn't GY be feeling unfit for JS? That would actually make GY leave him for good sake. So I think the right things JS should do is not change at all to GY, don't believe about it and try to find out the truth. 

17 hours ago, whome said:

You would think that since the drama is winding down with less than 20 eps to go, the writer will start tying up loose ends and begin ONR's downfall. But nope...we have more 'WTF is going on right now' instead!

@whome, I have to admit, I'm concerned that this drama is going to dump everything on us at once.  This drama has 14 episodes to go and the writer hasn't taken any steps to reveal and start mending. The writer is beating a dead horse with NR foolish behavior.

17 hours ago, dramaninja said:

I am confused as what is going on lol

14 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

I watch today’s episode raw.... I am confused now. I thought JS already knew about the accident. Or did he hear half the conversation between ONR and OSR when OSR put the blame on CTP. 

Now , WHAT THE HELL IS THE WRITER TRYING TO DO NOW? I needs to vent so here I come. If JS pushes GY away because of the accident, I want GY to leave and never come back to that family. GY has suffered so much and if she will be continued to be in pain it would be better if she stay with her bio mom. It looks like they are going to push her to leave on her own. Where will she go? One good thing is everyone is going to find out about the deal GY made with OSR before marrying JS.  

@dramaninja and @UnniSarah, I agree with you both, I'm confused. I thought that JS already knew that his father was killed in an accident when he turned in front of a truck while trying to follow his wife. Not sure why someone's else driving in front of a truck somebody's fault. Also, why did JS think his grandmother was upset with his mother.  Better yet, what did he think his mother meant when she told him to ask his father for forgiveness?  More than that, there is no way an attorney would go along with this foolish reasoning.

Guest wdsayang

@Iclarakl Lets hope JS not that fool to believe that BS story. He was in the car when the accident  happened,  i hope he remember what really happen that time. So her mother has a wake up calling for her own fault.

1 hour ago, lclarakl said:

. I thought that JS already knew that his father was killed in an accident when he turned in front of a truck while trying to follow his wife. Not sure why someone's else driving in front of a truck somebody's fault

@lclarakl... I thought the same thing too chingu. He overheard the argument between SR and NR when she told NR that her husband because she was chasing CTP that night. THe writer is really confusing me. 

@wdsayang... Chingu your right GY. I feel the writer is pilling so much hate towards GY and I just don't get it. WHy ????? Wae ???  I felt at this point in time, GY already feel like she has no family , MIL being cold towards her , NR tormenting her and to have a distant husband is just WRONG???  I have decided to stop imagining the worse now. Just try not to think about it anymore. Sometimes my imagination tends to think up the worse scenario. :bawling:

cheer2-onion-head-emoticon.gif 

Guest wdsayang

@UnniSarahDon't worry chingu, since this is daily kdrama we always have the worst scenario for female lead in our mind :DAnyway, GY should ignored ONR's call or message. Or at least she record her convo with ONR. So she can report it to police or JS. And then, ONR won't dare to threat her again. I hope she smart enough to do this, when the payback time come.

On 9.5.2018 at 12:00 AM, UnniSarah said:

@lclarakl and @hibiscus23 I too FF when GB and ES are in a scene together. They are the worst kind of character on the show. 

@hibiscus23.... chingu CTP has no brains chingu. Don’t you seee he is just following ONR’s plans. His following her plans may cause another disaster which will not be good because GW will find out about everything. If he finds out CTP is the cause of GY’s pain he will never forgive him.  I am also tired of ONR getting al the screen time in this drama. It makes me so mad. 

ONR had the nerve to traumatized HJ N by bringing up her most painful memory. ONR is now going to try to keep them apart once and for all. 

Goong to go to watch today’s episode with subs and will come back to comment 

@UnniSarah chingoo yeah i think GB/ES charac seems irrelevant most times, i can't stand that actress :( sorry! yeah i agree w/you worst charac in this drama! BTW i know CTP is brainless & if you've finished the latest epi gosh you'll be more upset with these two characs, they're just like 2 peas in a pod, and yes too much air time for NR who's a menace to society! she's unstoppable! sometimes i feel i'm just getting tired of this drama sorry chingoos u can throw stones at me if you want to but i just don't u/stand why the writer keeps having NR's schemes always in each epis! (spoiler: when GY was asked by NR to meet her on 7th floor, why in the world wld GY go & see her? tell me about it! then CTP & NR thought of another evil scheme of telling her bio mom that she's adopted & not living in Korea) i'm just about to stop watching but thinking after spending all this time in watching n reaching epi 106 it seems not practical to stop now. I just love the OTP hence i'm able to tolerate it :o otherwise i'll just abandon this one hahahaha :) where else is a good place to rant/rave but here!

hello to all chingoos here n see you again all soon!

On 8.5.2018 at 4:36 PM, dramaninja said:

Wait is GY actually choking her in the preview!??!

That would be funny.

we all can wish she'll choke her all the way hahahaha we ALL can do w/o ONR! i liked it when Sara threw water at her face not once but twice! well deserved! hahaha she's trying so hard to get back into their family and yet nobody wants her back! pathetic wicked &%...*#@! she is!!!

4 hours ago, awsparkle said:

@lclarakl

I saw the last script in a post on Instagram and the drama will be 123 eps. 

woah we still have a long waaaaaaaaaay to go in that case! :)

GY will walk away from her marriage JS will fight to hold on but not her.. GY will feel only way everyone can have a nice life if she's gone away from those she thought she's supposed to love..  The Aunt dreams wasn't for naught the so called cousin feelings for her was real and wasn't for naught.  This is OSR karma after being abusive to a child she thought dad was the cause of her husbands death is not the man child but the rich daughter in-law she has long oi have.. I just hope OSR don't escape trying to hide what she caused of her husbands death..

the past few episodes are so hard to watch :( I mean even the side characters are worst off. I actually skip some scenes and want GY to seriously have a good life and have ONR fall into the pits without ever having a chance to get out. 

by the way the only sane person for me amongst the family is the doctor.

8 hours ago, dramaninja said:

Lol lady I love the ladies but I am not one :D

@dramaninja:lol::lol::lol:!! Please forgive me, I have to blame the meds I've been on for a sinus infection--I've always known you were not one of the ladies--not sure what my drugged induced brain thought while writing this post...even the part about JS' father driving in front of the truck.  Re-reading my post this morning with a clear head--had me laughing out loud. However, reading your post sent me howling (I'll tweak my--we'll let you keep your masculinity).

Again, please forgive me. 

Guest wdsayang

@dramaninja but seems like GY will find out herself. If she sees JS suffer because of her, maybe she decides to leave him:(.

Ok now SR wants to give GY a chance, that's good for her. 

Archived