[Drama 2017-2018] Enemies from the Past, 전생에 웬수들

0ly40

On 12/14/2017 at 9:48 PM, awsparkle said:

As for the father he's a coward and couldn't face his wife and two daughters so he let NR handle things. I think he doesn't know what really transpired between the two women. NR probably lied to the husband and it's why she doesn't want the man to meet GY. She kept that man overseas for 10 years and fed him the money for his business ventures. What NR doesn't get is GY is determined to meet her father. I think the only thing GY wants from her father is a kidney for her brother.  

@awsparkle  Todays episode proved ONR went behind his back and got them divorced yes she was meeting the mom saying all those nasty things to her she wanted to upset her to make her lose the baby.. I think she may have even told him she had a miscarriage.. Yes GY is looking for him to get his kidney for her brother.. IOt's going to be fun trying to keep GY from being with her nephew telling her sister all kinds of nasty things about GY until she let loose on who is telling all these lies on her..

Now is her nasty sister trying to like her brothers teacher so out of her league..  I think GY will be finding out how her so called mom used her for the family.. I don't think she's her birth mother..   This woman even said this is why he can't bring herself to like GY she can tell her Aunt she's sick but not her.. GY told her Aunt that mothers can sense when something is wrong with her child but she can never sense something is wrong with GY nor do she ask GY anything she all she do is fuss at her about anything.. She uses GY  as payback for what her dad did.. I'm wondering if that sister is his child we all know the Lil boiy is his.. This woman really thinks GY owes her.. 

On 12/20/2017 at 5:40 PM, UnniSarah said:

Annyeonhaseyo chingu, Do happen to knwo exactly Yang Sook  have to do to raise GY ? I am so confused at that statement. I wonder why the mother has to be so cruel to her.  Like @Morelia said I wonder if Yang Sook is reallyy her mother. I did see another drama where a mother was very cruel to one of her daughter and spoiled the other childfor some foolish reason. So it is possible for Yang Sook to be her birth mom. 

@UnniSarah  I don't think she's GY birth mother even the Aunt said something on the lines of YS better be careful of what she says before GY finds out.. Aunt and mother is hiding a big secret about GY birth or maybe the house that they living in really belongs to GY maybe wicked mother had got a lump sum of money for GY to finish school and instead money was spent on her brother and twit.. I'm really starting to believe there no relationship between her and the bratty sister of hers no blood relation any way..

On 12/21/2017 at 3:10 PM, Ldy Gmerm said:

The mom has made this child who did no wrong to her responsible for them all and then abuses her because of the girls father. I really see this woman making this girl responsible for this man's sin and she has used this girl until this poor girl is wearing herself down working to care for them robbing her of her own life.

That birth secret is going to come out and I hope when it does it sets GY free.

@Ldy Gmerm  I think she didn't want GY to finish school fearing that GY would leave them behind having a better life then her selfish daughter  who we can see isn't to bright and no way could she have been book smart to even get into college.. Not only dis this woman rob her life I blame Aunt also because she should be speaking up for her niece even if dad isn't around.. Whatever these two is hiding I hope it'd enough for her to walkout and never look back it's going to come a time she is going to have to speak up for herself and I hope it's when she decides to marry JS because I can see this nasty woman telling GY it's them or him she will use that younger brother also against GY.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@sava2sava

I agree with everyone that GY may not be YS's  bio child. Is GY even related to anyone in that family. If GY is the father's child the aunt should have stepped up and put a stop to GY being treated so badly. What her brother did was wrong and GY shouldn't have to pay for his wrongs. As her aunt she should have protected her niece from YS's bitter hatefulness. Instead of tipping around YS she should have been setting her straight on who wronged her. It's very selfish of her to have let this happen to GY in order for her to keep a roof over her and her son's head. 

@Ldy Gmerm

During the conversation between GY and the aunt, GY said the mother changed so YS was not always like she is now towards GY. YS blaming GY for making her look like a bad mother is her own shame that she is a bad mother to all her children. GY has managed to do what she should have done for the sake of her children. She is somewhat functioning now but she's still stuck. Her anger and bitterness along with the on set of menopause has her still stuck in the past.  The anger in YS built up for 10 years and she has no other way to release it but onto GY. She made GY sacrifice everything and she did without complaining. GY made a way for her family to survive. Now that she's up and about she still can't do anything and they are still solely dependent on GY. In YS's twisted mind if GY were to succeed and accomplish her dream they would also lose GY. Keeping GY down and away from her dream would keep GY right where she needs her to be.

The other thing that ticks YS off is how much GW cares about GY and is more closer to GY then he is to her. He is the only one in that house that does not berate and belittle GY. .GB has followed the mother's  example out of jealousy because she knows she can't hold a candle to GY. She also does not want to have to step into GY's shoes if GY was to follow her dream. GB has some serious issues from the father's abandonment. She's made herself believe she's God's gift to men and no man would and could ever turn away from her. She wants to live freely has she wants and belittles GY in order to keep her down. 

GY didn't tell her family about making the first round in the cooking contest because she knows her sister and mother would not be happy for her. They would say something demeaning and make her feel guilty of wanting to follow her dream. Little by little GY is coming out from under the burdens she's had to carry. Things are starting to look up for her and it's not her family who are helping her make it happen. What's happening to GY's life fate brought into her life by way of JS and his grandmother. . JS and his grandmother without knowing have lifted the cloud over GY's head. 

NR thought hiding in another country for 10 years and what she did had passed. She could now come back and no one would know of her treachery towards that family. She had no idea what she did was just waiting for her to come out of hiding. What she thought was over and done with is resurfacing. People suffered because of her selfishness and it's now her turn to pay the piper. The nephew who loves and adores her will be the one that causes what she did to come out.  

Hello, everyone, it has been long, for a while I stopped watching Kdrama but I can't stay away for long, I love the drama it seems interesting and I am going to Marathon it the week  I would like to thank all of you for the post your post makes it more appealing 

Preview 

Welcome aboard @euraka  Come on in the water is fine and thanks for the video preview..

Wow the coward dad has the nerve to show back up all these years later.. What is he after he didn't come back for nothing he's after something is he back to make there life more miserable all I can think of is the poor girl already has to take care of the family now add the deadbeat dad to the equation.. 

We had our some what of a dirt date for our OTP now that they are comfortable with each other let's see how things progress.. He's going to fall hard for her just her phone call alone sent him running out of the office to see her

Karma is coming for NR. No one knows the truth of what she did. Her hiding from her ex husband proves it as does her still trying to keep GY from meeting her father and sneaking around finding out where they live in order to keep GY from finding her father and threatening her. NR's actions have put her on a direct path to be found out what she did exactly ten years ago. I say this because fate has already put her nephews in touch with GY and GB from that family she ruined.

The people she hurt with her actions 10 years ago are entwined in some way and it will surprise her when she learns this fact. Her running away from seeing her ex just proves how selfish she was in her actions back then. Her precious nephew will find out the truth and she will be the one hurting when it happens as he will break ties with her I bet. Especially if she protest his relationship with GY.

JS and GY are falling for one another and given JS's personality there is no way he will give up his love once he finds out the truth. Not for that craziness of GY's mom wanting her to make way for GB as she has done in the past. (Still hoping someone tells GY's mom off over her treatment of GY..)  This is why I hope that he and GY will be married before the truth comes out. NR will not be able to lie about the truth because JS would have heard it all before finding out names of the players and realizing its his aunt and what she really did. I can not wait for this to happen.

As for GB I can't stand that girl and I really hope they are not putting her with JS's brother because that would make her the 1st daughter in law over GY and that is not good. I keep thinking either GY is not blood related to anyone in that family or she is only half. I can't understand either why the Aunt does not defend her more. I do not care that GY's mom gave her a place to live when her brother ran off. Which makes me very angry that he left responsibility for his widowed sister on someone else. But she should have been able to do more for GY. I guess she feared protesting too much and GY finding out the truth but I feel like GY still will find out.

I can't see Halmoni going for GB for her oldest grandson and I can't see mom going for her either. JS's mother will already be a shrew over GY I bet. From the conversation about a blind date today for JS his mother thinks things will go her way but JS is already falling hard for GY. Then we couple that with GY saving his life in that elevator there is no way that they will not end up together and soon. GY saving JS will make him gravitate even more towards her.

From the preview GB finds JS's brother who is GW's teacher and I bet she makes a nuance of her self. From the voice over you hear GW's voice  saying he does not want her coming to his school. I am sorry but I feel like they are totally trolling us with that dream of GY's father looking homeless and crying. WE already saw he and NR are living well not having a care in the world. My guess it is GY's mom having that day dream. Perhaps if she sees he is living well not caring about them at all she will finally wake up and be a mom. JS wakes up in the hospital wanting to know where GY went. So he must have seen her help him before he passes back out.

3 hours ago, sava2sava said:

Welcome aboard @euraka  Come on in the water is fine and thanks for the video preview..

Wow the coward dad has the nerve to show back up all these years later.. What is he after he didn't come back for nothing he's after something is he back to make there life more miserable all I can think of is the poor girl already has to take care of the family now add the deadbeat dad to the equation.. 

We had our some what of a dirt date for our OTP now that they are comfortable with each other let's see how things progress.. He's going to fall hard for her just her phone call alone sent him running out of the office to see her

@sava2sava thanks dear for the warm welcome and it is nice to be back, JS is already  in love with GY though he doesn't know it yet,, and my bet is GY will be his lifeline and helping him with his nightmare and all as @Ldy Gmerm mentioned I don't think GY related to that family once the truth out her cousin might have feelings for her that makes it the love triangle after all what is Kdrama without love triangle 

17 hours ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

JS and GY are falling for one another and given JS's personality there is no way he will give up his love once he finds out the truth. Not for that craziness of GY's mom wanting her to make way for GB as she has done in the past. (Still hoping someone tells GY's mom off over her treatment of GY..)  This is why I hope that he and GY will be married before the truth comes out. NR will not be able to lie about the truth because JS would have heard it all before finding out names of the players and realizing its his aunt and what she really did. I can not wait for this to happen.

As for GB I can't stand that girl and I really hope they are not putting her with JS's brother because that would make her the 1st daughter in law over GY and that is not good. I keep thinking either GY is not blood related to anyone in that family or she is only half. I can't understand either why the Aunt does not defend her more. I do not care that GY's mom gave her a place to live when her brother ran off. Which makes me very angry that he left responsibility for his widowed sister on someone else. But she should have been able to do more for GY. I guess she feared protesting too much and GY finding out the truth but I feel like GY still will find out.

17 hours ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

I can't see Halmoni going for GB for her oldest grandson and I can't see mom going for her either. JS's mother will already be a shrew over GY I bet. From the conversation about a blind date today for JS his mother thinks things will go her way but JS is already falling hard for GY. Then we couple that with GY saving his life in that elevator there is no way that they will not end up together and soon. GY saving JS will make him gravitate even more towards

Good Morning Everyone..  @Ldy Gmerm  I don't wish for the marriage to happen to soon I want GB and her mom to really realizes there karma has came to roost and no way will GB be accepted in that family.. First off older brother will yield to the younger brother because he's already had his first love and besides GY will find out she of no relation to her so called mom and sister. She don't owe them anything they owe her.. Sad part is GY will find out just how much the woman hates her and used her to know end. I see her trying to force GY to give up her dream because of the relationship between the two.. GB will find out about the two brothers before GY will and try and rush things just so she could try and raise above GY.. This when I think the good Doctor will step in and tell how she had to slave for that family and pay the brother medical bills.. Once older brother learns of both mother and daughter selfishness I think he would brake it off with her bit I just don;t see the man falling for her.. Your right I hope she makes a complete azz of herself being nasty to both mom and halmoni since she thinks she's gods gift to man and nobody holds a candle to her old or young..  Let's not forget there cousin and GY are enemies to the end..

I think Halmoni will make JS mom give in just because of the facts it was her sister that ruined GY life as well as the Ex wife they all rob her including the Aunt.. Whatever adventure he has gotten himself into if it's profitable I hope she gets in mind to sue him she would have been better off in and orphan then being subject to that abuse.. I still somehow think mom and Aunt really rob her because I don;t see how she was able to send her son to college none of there business looks successful..  If money was taken for her I think she should make then all pay her back especially that so called mom and sister who is just a waste of airtime..  

ONR thought all that hard work to get this man paid off and she will be living large only to find out they will be living in that little small room off the main house.. Life is looking real good for ONR :lol:

17 hours ago, euraka said:

@sava2sava thanks dear for the warm welcome and it is nice to be back, JS is already  in love with GY though he doesn't know it yet,, and my bet is GY will be his lifeline and helping him with his nightmare and all as @Ldy Gmerm mentioned I don't think GY related to that family once the truth out her cousin might have feelings for her that makes it the love triangle after all what is Kdrama without love triangle 

@euraka  It would be funny if the older brother starts to like her to while GB running trying to make herself noticeable

Loving this drama so far. I keep telling myself to lay off on watching daily dramas as they keep disappointing me, but I keep getting sucked in. 

Love the chemistry between the OTP. I love how GY realized the elevator was stuck and JS was claustrophobic. She helped him calm down from his panic attack. I do hope they get together before they realize who his aunt is. I want them to work through their obstacles together. I don't want GB to be with his brother before them.

I've never seen the male lead in another drama before. Does anyone know if this is his first drama?

@0ly40 Thanks for the heads up on Goo Won's previous roles. I might check out some.

Love the preview for tomorrow especially the last scene of it. I hope it's not a dream/imagination sequence. I would love for their relationship to kick up another notch now that they know more about each other and not as a jerk or gold digger. I get the feeling that JS is more into GY than the other way around (as he had started to like her prior to him submitting her application for her).

Great job for GY having passed the second round and gaining yet more respect from the judges. I loved the fact that JS came to cheer her on and she was touched as we can see. I can't wait to see Halmoni's surprise to learn that the woman JS likes is GY the young woman she is found of.

Just as JS is the right person to be beside GY to give her all the encouragement and support she needs. I see GY as just what JS needs to recover from his nightmares and health issues. I see them as fated not ill fated as some will say later.

I agree I think that JS is further along in his like/love with GY then she is and that is simply because of her life. GY has too many responsibilities and jobs to realize that she too is falling for JS. As she sees it he is a nice person who helped her achieve her goal and has become a friend who is encouraging her giving her the support she desperately craved outside of her little brother GW and cousin.

I think we will have a moment where they are very close together and GY starts to get a bit uncomfy with butterflies and a beating heart and blush as her feelings for JS will creep up on her. The realization that she likes him will take her completely by surprise and either JS will end up confessing and she will too at that point or she will try to hide what she is feeling. Especially if she learns who his grandmother is and his family is well off.

It looks like in the preview his mother or someone tried to pull a fast one and get JS together with that Junior lawyer who has interest in him but he realizing what is going on leaves the girl sitting there not happy. From the short glimpse I got the girl does not look happy but then again trying to use someone to set up a date and trap JS into hanging out with her was uncool. I hope he is able to tell her its not going to happen and not beat around the bush trying to spare her feelings. JS seems to go and look for GY after that perhaps (at least I hope that is the sequence of events) which again shows how into her he is but is not fully realizing that his where his heart is leading him.

I am going to say it again given the situation that NR has created JS and GY need to fall in love and marry before the truth comes out. The aunt is not going to be allowed at this wedding I don't think if his mother has any say in it so we would not have to worry about her protesting. Of course if he decides to show his girl off to that aunt who is like a mom to him then we will have a problem. NR will try to make it seem like GY targeted JS because he is her nephew. JS and GY need to be together to fight what is coming because it is going to be a huge mess and I do not want them parting because of the situation that NR created.

The aunt makes me want to slap her. How can she want to tell that GY has passed round one!? Her son told her correctly that given the way GY's mom is its not going to go like the Aunt thinks. That woman would not be happy for GY or surprised. She will be angry, resentful, rude and jealous that the Aunt knew before her and she will try to disparage GY to continue. There is no way that woman wants GY to succeed in anything except to continue taking care of her and her lazy daughter and play babysitter , cook and nursemaid to GW. For now it is best for GY to continue doing well with JS supporting her and cheering her on to complete the contest and then her having a chance at working at her dream before she has to deal with the selfishness of that woman and GB.

I guess the Aunt's dream was foreshadowing since it seems the dad has lost money yet again and they are now living in a one room place. How the mighty have fallen. NR went around trying to look like they are so much better and live so well and look at where she and that man have ended up. Her nasty behavior to his family and wife has finally started to come back to her. Taking that money that was marked for GW's surgery as a baby alone should leave her with nothing but rags. From the preview she went back to the old house but see the creditors taking out the furniture. I guess that man has lost money yet again or been conned again.Good enough for them both after what NR did and his negligence in making sure his former family were living well.

So JS's mom did try to trick him into a blind date and of course given his upbringing he did not want to be rude but he was not happy. The joke is on mom as he let her have it for trying to pull a fast one but also in doing that when he told her no.

That girls father and her thought they were slick and I am very glad that song made him think of GY and he decided to leave early. Although he was late for his date I am glad he said he had to be somewhere or he would regret it. JS is indeed already falling for GY . The last scene was sweet as he found her sleep at the table after only one bite of her sandwich. I feel the last part was his daydream instead of reality of his being able to get that close and almost kiss her.

In the preview we see him skeeing in the blankets like a teenage girl smiling so widely very happy so I think he was just thinking about seeing her last and thought of that. The man is a goner that is for sure. Preview shows them going on a picnic date and a voice over from JS says he "likes a woman that makes his heart race" if that is not a confession I don't know what is. I wonder who he said it to himself, his mother, brother, Uncle, or Halmoni? He is looking at GY when they play that voice over in the park. His mother is prolly asking him why he prolly blew off the blind date and is not interested and says "is it because of the woman in the picture?" Is she talking to him when saying he "needs to wake up he is not in a movie?" I know that his mom is going to have a hard time with JS one he fully admits to himself and GY he loves her. Whatever plans she has she can forget it as its not going to happen with who she wants.

I see his Hyung and his Uncle as big supporters of this relationship later.

So what does GY's father want with JS's mom? Is he daring to go to her to get money or to asks her to finally accept him? He  has put NR in that one bedroom flat with only the clothing on her back while he is missing. (I LOVE IT).

JS's mom and GY will have a run in at the market it seems over wanting the same item. Its funny she says her son is a lawyer. I can't wait until this woman finds out that GY is not only the part timer her mother in law likes but her son is in love with her too.

Archived