[Drama 2017-2018] Enemies from the Past, 전생에 웬수들

0ly40

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, joccu said:

today's episode got me thinking. what GY really want from her father. I loved GY scenes with ONR. ONR is really scared about people finding about that she's home wrecker. 

@joccu  Woman like her is always scared.. I think GY will tell her dad he played long enough and give her life back GY should be the first daughter in Korean history that sues father and mistress for the ill treatment of her life becaise there affair.. She's been supporting the family paying brother medical bills sending selfish sister to college who claim she will die if she don't go only to take the money and go abroad.. I tell you I'll be suing somebody for rutning my life turning it upside down behind sex and they love life what about her having a love life she can't she looks almost older then her mom due to the hardship from her parents and dad mistress..

@Ldy Gmerm  The man is a coward period we saw that when he meet GY teacher and claimed ONR is his sister yes both are still ashamed of what they did.. The business she supposed to have had in the states failed and it's not hard to figure out why.. She's is about work and he's about all play trying to demostrate his hip motions to play those lonely housewives out of they money..  Yes he still thinks he's a stud and gods gift to woman looking forward to they hardship slapping them in the face..  This is one time I like to see the selfish twit do something for someine besides herself.. (Go to the center and rat the woman out) Sad part about it is he never once tried to find out if he has a son or a daughter..   ONR claimed he pais alimony GY should have told her that was just for my mom he still owes her child support.. That what I like about the states even though dad maybe married to another or living with another the states will take it from which ever one it don't matter if they his or her kids..

4 hours ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

I think she needs meds and help from the doctor who is NR's ex. I think his helping her will get this woman to address her health issues as well as mental ones too and let go of something that happened 10 years ago and she can't change. What does she want to take the man back? Why would she want a man who seems like he was layabout then and is one now on this new woman? Does she want a man that has lived with and slept with another woman for 10 years? EWWW on so many levels. The man is a coward and not worth anyone's time he abandoned her and has not even had the decency to show up to talk to her. I don't know if he sent NR back then or NR just took it  upon herself to see his family or she said she would take care of it but I have a feeling that NR's actions were really her own as were her hurtful words to GY and her mother back then

I'm also trying to think of what could she possibly want after 10yrs my opinion she should be thanking ONR for taking the loser off her hands but just shows you how much of a loser she is to dewell in it for this length of time .. I also think she played a big factor in the separation going to see they mother.. It sure seems like she wants to hide the past from him.. She thought staying away for 10 yrs will clear everything but I think it made matters worst..

@Ldy Gmerm

I don't think anyone but NR's sister knows the full story that  her sister ran off with a man who was married and had a family. Also the sister probably doesn't know about the conversation NR had with the mans wife telling her to abort her baby. My guess is given NR's nasty nice character and her selfishness there's a reason she wanted that baby not to exist. She was already taking the man away from his wife and children so why was it so important to her the mother abort that baby. From the flash backs it's clear GY's mother's pregnancy was not just a couple of months along. NR didn't want that baby born for a reason and it's probably a very selfish self indulged reason. 

As for the father he's a coward and couldn't face his wife and two daughters so he let NR handle things. I think he doesn't know what really transpired between the two women. NR probably lied to the husband and it's why she doesn't want the man to meet GY. She kept that man overseas for 10 years and fed him the money for his business ventures. What NR doesn't get is GY is determined to meet her father. I think the only thing GY wants from her father is a kidney for her brother.  

5 hours ago, joccu said:

today's episode cleared to me why GY mother was so angry to NR.  I mean even i would. 

The picture I am forming about NR is that GY's father may not have been so quick perhaps to leave his family as she made it out to be. The conversation that she had with GY's mom after having their last child proves it to me. The woman wanted that man badly even going as far as to take her house after the man has left her. She wanted to break all ties to that man by his family. It's a shame that she did that because she cares about her nephew like her own son but hated that man having any connection to his own children in case they convince him to not leave their mother.

The fact that she told the woman she would give back the house so the child could have his operation if she signed the divorce papers thus breaking the tie with that woman once and for all proves it. Even now her protectiveness in not wanting GY to see her father screams she is still worried the man can be swayed after ten years together. Being nasty is not going to stop GY from meeting this man. IF it is suppose to happen then it will. I feel like all the things she did to his family she is worried he will find out and leave her. She seems obsessed over keeping this man she stole. I don't think the man was paying the child support if any after she gave back that house. I think it was all NR.  Its funny in the flash back NR makes a point of saying that the wife got child support and compensation (alimony) from her husband. When she met with GY she was quick to throw out that her mother got Alimony from the father. I have to wonder which is true. I know GY was almost grown but he still had a daughter in high school and a newborn son.

But I have a feeling she and her sister are going to be hit very hard by JS's love for GY. Mom thinks she can pick the woman he wants and the Aunt will be up in arms that the woman her favorite nephew likes is GY. NR will be made I feel to pay a price for what she did to GY and her family. If she continues to be so vicious I feel she will have to give up something or let her nephew do what he wants with whom ever he loves.

I want JS to find out all that his aunt did to GY's family before he learns who GY is. I think  it would make him realize that his Aunt really was not a good person like she keeps claiming. NR is hiding the full truth from her family but eventually it will come out. If GY's mom sees the doctor who is the ex of NR I am sure she will tell her story and he may not put it together until he hears a name or sees them together but he will realize fully what his ex wife did to this woman and her family when she left him.

GW is such a sweet boy. I hope that GY is able to find her father and asks him for that kidney for that boy. That man owes that boy something. I hope his life can be saved.

I have to say if  I see that sister daring to not want to get her lazy partying butt out of bed to look after her little brother one more time I hope GY slaps her. She even had the never to say that GY should just turn in her application another day so this lazy twit can lay back down while others are up working and being productive. I am truly sick of her character.

Next episode JS and GY are going to have another run in. He should have returned that application a long time ago. How would she have known about his important paper was switched with her contest application he is the one who picked it up at the drinking tent and failed to give it back properly when he cousin came to get her although he followed them for a min. He likes to toy with her and GY has too much on her plate to deal with him and his snide comments thinking she wants him and is making ways to see him. I don't blame her for slapping him because he can be a bit too much like how he treated GW with the dropped milk. He can come off too arrogant and egotistical.

On 12/15/2017 at 7:36 AM, joccu said:

today's episode cleared to me why GY mother was so angry to NR.  I mean even i would. 

The flash back did show why the mother was so angry and blamed NR for her son being sick. GW has suffered for years because of NR not giving that house back to the mother so she could pay for her son's surgery. NR knew this and  went and sold the house. For some reason NR didn't want that baby to survive. For some reason NR didn't want that baby to exist so selling the house she thought the child would die without the operation. NR has a big shock coming her way when she finds out that child didn't die. To top it off it was her ex-husband who has been treating GW and has made it possible  the child has survived. 

@Ldy Gmerm

NR and her sister are women who have to have control over the men in their lives.  It's probably the reason why JS's grandmother dislikes the sister and blames her for her son's death. She probably also had something to do with the older brothers girlfriend leaving him. Now she thinks she will be able to control who JS loves and wants to be with. The cards are stacked high against her this time. a. JS is very independent and strong willed. b. The grandmother is not going to sit by and let her take control of her grandson's life. She's probably is going to end up mentoring GY and come to like her a lot.  c. What her sister NR did to GY's family is shameful, disgraceful and disrespectful. It will be just that of what will make her shut her mouth and back down. She won't be able to say a word because of how she raised her sister. They both appear to be nice sweet women but are really nasty controlling vipers. 

NR will continue to try and keep the father as far away from his children as possible. She controls him with money and he follows the money as he's been doing for years. I bet the man has no idea what NR did to his family. He needed money and turned that house over to NR to get that money. NR probably lied to him and told him the same lie she told GY's mother. She would turn the house over to the his wife when she signed the divorce papers. The man probably thought the house for the divorce was a done deal. He went on and married NR and they went on with their lives. What NR has done is going to come back and bite her big time. The lies she's told to keep that man away from his children has her running and hiding. She knows if found out she would lose that man and anyone else who sees her as a nice sweet caring person. I still think she's hiding something else that no one knows even her sister. She did not want that baby to exist and it  has to do with what she's hiding. What difference would it had made to leave another child behind. The father didn't care about his two daughters so he wouldn't care about another child. He was following the woman with the money and the family he had no longer matter. 

GY is determined she going to find her father and it's probably to give her brother a kidney. I'm sure they all have been tested and are not a match. The only thing GY wants from her father is his kidney for her brother and nothing more. 

So they trolled us in the preview making us think that GY would finally get to talk to her father..

Her mother is still a mean witch telling GY she is selfish like her father making her give up yet another dream and for what because her brother hurt himself. HER other child was there and so was she apparently why is GY the one responsible for this boy when two other adults are in the house?!

I feel bad for her her dream is to cook and her mom is ruining that. I have a feeling that leads Halmoni will take her under her wing and she will get to live her dream.

As for lead he should have been got her application back to her and his prank backfired. Did he turn in her application for her? I guess he never thought that she would really be out searching for his papers so he deserved that slap he got but it seemed to have woken him up to the fact that he likes her as he sat with his uncle and his brother.

What gets me is in the preview we see him talking to NR in his office then we hear a voice over about NR breaking up a family and our lead not wanting to believe she did that but he will learn that she did that and more to the family of the man she stole. When he does he will be so angry and disappointed in her. Its going to be NR who comes out the looser for her actions.

Lead boy thinks GY's cousin is her man or something lol.. I wonder if he will start to pursue her although he has been warned by his brother she may still be very angry and we see that as she is yelling at him on the phone. Good luck Dude!! You are going to need it to win GY over to liking you after all you have said and did to her.

it's funny that JS always misinterpret GY situtions like today's episode with GY and JS aunt's ex-husband.  

JS think's that GY father (NR new husband) didn't have any children and even if he didn't his aunt would never brake a family with kids. He's going to really anngry with his aunt when he learns the truth.  It looks lik JS did turn GY appilication bc in the preview GY got a call that she got an interview or something like that( without sub i couldn't really get it)

I don't like how GY mom treats GY.  

1 hour ago, joccu said:

it's funny that JS always misinterpret GY situtions like today's episode with GY and JS aunt's ex-husband.  

JS think's that GY father (NR new husband) didn't have any children and even if he didn't his aunt would never brake a family with kids. He's going to really anngry with his aunt when he learns the truth.  It looks lik JS did turn GY appilication bc in the preview GY got a call that she got an interview or something like that( without sub i couldn't really get it)

I don't like how GY mom treats GY.  

NR has lied about what she did because she did not want to be seen as a bad person and selfish home wrecking husband stealer. She was a total witch to the man's family to get him and hid that fact. She has lived for ten years happily with that man keeping away from S. Korea to not be caught in her lies. She returns and she is starting to see she still has not outrun what she did to that man's family. Karma is working against her she just does not see it.

I am sure she lied to JS, because she sees him like her son and does not want to have him disappointed in her for taking a man with a family. What is going to happen (at least I hope so) is in JS falling in love with GY he learns how hard her life is. How her mother treats her and how her family ended up this way. With no one knowing who he is related to no one has any reason to lie or hide the truth in his association with GY. Now I am not sure if they will marry first before the connection comes out or JS or GY (and the families) learn of the connection just as they are about to tie the knot but NR is going to be outed for what she did. I also feel like her ex husband has no idea also what NR did when she left him either. He too will find out what his ex wife did to GY and her family.

Fate is working against NR big time. What are the odds that her ex husband is the doctor for the child she tried to kill in the womb basically with her actions? What are the odds that that her beloved nephew likes the oldest daughter of the man she stole? Even her oldest Nephew has had run ins with the youngest daughter (PLEASE do not put them together!!). Her lies about that man are going to be exposed and she will be shown to the the lying , evil witch of a homewrecker she really is. But mostly to be shown how nasty and spiteful she is. That man although he is worthless will find out what she did to his family as I expect she has lied to him as well about what his family said and did when he left them. I agree that the man is lured and kept in check with money but eventually that man will meet his daughter. Not sure if it would be through JS or by chance but its going to happen.

GY's mother will not be satisfied until GY or someone else other than her sister in law lets her have it. I see this woman as trying to squash every dream GY has and keep her prisoner to take care of them all. I really want to see JS do it. I feel like JS will end up witnessing this woman's nastiness to GY but also be the one around when GY collapses because she is very ill and is not able to rest at home or has been eating.

I figured that even though JS played a prank he turned in her application for her. IT may help her forgive him and I hope her aunt and cousin saved her books she put out from his Halmoni. It looks like his Halmoni really likes her and she is getting the chance to cook with her. If she does not collapse outside then she could do it at the cooking studio and that woman will look after her. Someone really needs to take an interest in that girl as her family isn't (well her mother and sister are not..) Unfortunately the aunt , cousin or her little brother have no way really to help her and GY is stubborn anyway. JS's Halmoni is really taken with GY and I see her worrying about her well being.

8 hours ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

GY's mother will not be satisfied until GY or someone else other than her sister in law lets her have it. I see this woman as trying to squash every dream GY has and keep her prisoner to take care of them all. I really want to see JS do it. I feel like JS will end up witnessing this woman's nastiness to GY but also be the one around when GY collapses because she is very ill and is not able to rest at home or has been eating.

@Ldy Gmerm   Annyeonhaseyo chingu, Do happen to knwo exactly Yang Sook  have to do to raise GY ? I am so confused at that statement. I wonder why the mother has to be so cruel to her.  Like @Morelia said I wonder if Yang Sook is reallyy her mother. I did see another drama where a mother was very cruel to one of her daughter and spoiled the other childfor some foolish reason. So it is possible for Yang Sook to be her birth mom. 

15 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

@Ldy Gmerm   Annyeonhaseyo chingu, Do happen to knwo exactly Yang Sook  have to do to raise GY ? I am so confused at that statement. I wonder why the mother has to be so cruel to her.  Like @Morelia said I wonder if Yang Sook is reallyy her mother. I did see another drama where a mother was very cruel to one of her daughter and spoiled the other childfor some foolish reason. So it is possible for Yang Sook to be her birth mom. 

I am not sure why she is so hateful to her oldest. All I can think is that GY was either her father's favorite or favored her father over her mother. Of course there could be a birth secret that she is from someone else but I really hope not (then again maybe that would be perfect.) I just know that GY became the whipping person for the father's sins. As I mentioned before the woman reminds me of the stepmother in Dear Heaven how she did not want the lead to move on or marry. Wanting to keep her a slave to take care of her.

GY's mother is the same way. She treats GY so badly when GY is the one who has slaved to take care of all of them and make sure GW is able to get the treatments he needs. But the woman only favors her sister and her brother. How do you press pear juice for the sister saying she was coughing and telling GY that she never gets sick and to not drink the juice for her sister??!!

The preview burned me up with GY ill and the woman daring to say why does GY make her into a bad mom. How did GY do that? The woman is the worst mother ever and wants to keep GY from finding her dream in case GY leaves and she has to stand up and be the adult again and take care of her lazy trainer daughter and her sickly son.

GY needs to win this contest and be taken under Halmoni's wing at the cooking school. Then she needs to marry JS before its found out who she is related to so that she can get away from her mother and selfish sister. If its found out before hand every one will try to stop that wedding.

One thing I don't want is the younger sister to be with JS's older brother because I can see her throwing a fit to be with that man wanting GY to give up JS so she can. Halmoni will never like the sister because she is self centered and selfish and only knows how to do nothing at all.

I think after watching the subs I am going to have to agree with you guys. GY is not that woman's daughter. It was something the Aunt said and then later the mom said. When GY was coming home she met her Aunt leaving to go to work she tells the Aunt she is sick and the Aunt of course asks why she did not tell her mother and GY says that even the Aunt notices when her cousin is getting sick that mothers can see something is from even looking at the back of their child and her mom use to be that way but she has changed and is only nice to GW and GB but is not nice to her. when GY goes inside the Aunt says did she find out something?

GY goes in and lays down fully clothed (in her outside clothing!! "Cringing") running the bratty sister out who then goes to tell the mom that GY is sick and the woman goes to the door but never goes in wondering why GY did not tell her (Why does GY need to tell you??) saying she thought it was GB who was sick and that GY always makes her this way.

The next morning the mother is making bean sprout soup for GY but the Aunt beats her to it and notices GY already gone and says something to her sister in law about GY being ill and to do better. The mom asks if GY told her and she said yes and of course the woman is like she could have told me and the Aunt tells her that GY mentions that the mother treats GB and GW the same but not her. The mother makes a comment about GY should be able to go to the doctor but the Aunt tells her to make sure that GY gets the soup later. The mom is awful! Instead of continuing to cook that soup for GY to have later showing her a bit of comfort she dumps the pot of soup in the sink and then is mad about GY making her look a bad mom.. and the last thing she says is this "that is why I never liked you or could never like you". If that is her child how can she say that? SO I think she can not be this woman's child. She must be a child by another woman of this man.. The mom has made this child who did no wrong to her responsible for them all and then abuses her because of the girls father. I really see this woman making this girl responsible for this man's sin and she has used this girl until this poor girl is wearing herself down working to care for them robbing her of her own life.

That birth secret is going to come out and I hope when it does it sets GY free.

Archived