[Drama 2017-2018] Enemies from the Past, 전생에 웬수들

0ly40

We got a flash back from GY today. After all the abuse this woman takes from her mother she remembers how that spoiled sister of hers threw a fit to go to college and how her mother made her stop going herself to sacrifice and put her sister through school instead of making the little twit work and pay for her own tuition. This is why the sister is the way she is NO responsibility , selfish , self centered and disrespectful. It was sad to see GY get splashed with water.

When will GY finally let go of taking care of her family. Her mother does not appreciate what she did to take care of them for ten years while mom was out of it and thinks that GY should just shut up about her sacrifices she has made. I hope this writer continues to show that GY will end up getting to be a chef working under her idol like she wants. Her mothers callous attitude that GY being smart will enable her to go back to school later was wrong. How can GY do that when this woman is just going back to work and her sister is not making any effort to help support this family at all?

Our lead lawyer is falling for GY. I can't wait to see him tie his self in knots trying to find her and not crossing paths. Its going to surprise him that the part time market shopper his Halmoni has been talking about is indeed this woman he has been searching for. He has her application for the contest so he could have dropped it in the mail or located her home to give it back.

I wanted to slap GY's father in the mouth. How awful is it that you run into someone after ten years that remembers whose dad he is. He can't even answer questions if GY went to college and what she is doing now. Doesn't even act like he wants to know. He deserves all he will get later. I found it so funny he called that woman his sister. SMDH.. that is how you know that what they did was wrong. IF you can't admit you are married again or have a new woman then your actions are bad. Its been ten years and he is still reacting that way, surprise at seeing someone who knows his daughter or not..

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

I wanted to slap GY's father in the mouth. How awful is it that you run into someone after ten years that remembers whose dad he is. He can't even answer questions if GY went to college and what she is doing now. Doesn't even act like he wants to know. He deserves all he will get later. I found it so funny he called that woman his sister. SMDH.. that is how you know that what they did was wrong. IF you can't admit you are married again or have a new woman then your actions are bad. Its been ten years and he is still reacting that way, surprise at seeing someone who knows his daughter or not..

@Ldy Gmerm  I find GY father to be and old gigilo.. Even his new wife the one he left his family for isn't all that.. I think they are back in Korea because they are broke and looking for a come up or to free load where they can..

I want her to leae her mom for a while so she can get a good taste of what a nasty daughter that Lil sista has turned out to be..

I think GY’s mother is not her real mother exactly she is her stepmother what I think is that when she married GY’s dad he was already had daughter from another woman at first she didn’t mind to raise her and consider her as her daughter but when her husband runaway with another woman leaving even his daughter she become angry and venting all her anger into GY since she is his daughter , because from what we see GY life started to change after her father runaway that’s mean before that she didn’t had problem with her mother ‘ I think GY’s mother love both of her daughters even if GY not her real daughter but because of what her husband did she become angry and make her think that GY should take the responsibility for what her father did

@sava2sava, @Ldy Gmerm

I am so over GY's mother and sister and their ungrateful selves. Any redemption from these two will be a little to late. GY sacrificed her life and education and all they do is keep throwing up in her face what she's done for them.  As @saya2 has said the mother actually treats GY like a stepchild who was left on her doorstep and she never really wanted her.  It became GY's  duty to take care of that family as payback for taking her in. I don't think GY is a stepchild and the mother just uses her as her punching bag. The aunt would have spilled or hinted about  that bit of information by now. Then again it could be possible GY or someone else has a birth secret. 

In the character descriptions there is one more character that has not been mentioned or seen yet. There is no picture of the person but the translation of who they are translates as Or Not,  Not a and  Hana. Here are some of the translations for this person

It is the person who brings up the blueprints to the top and the family only by appearance and gives the greatest crisis and pain to the life of the top.

With only appearance most to make a trouble to Goya and his families and most to give the maximum crisis and a pain to Goya life, the person.

Disturbance to his family and appearance coupled with the best and biggest crisis for the life of the choegoya and pain a man

The mother's problem is she gave up on life over a worthless no good man. Instead  of picking herself up and moving on with life she wallowed in self severing pity for almost 10 years. GB is selfish and self serving like her mother who set the example. She shows no respect for GY or anyone else because her mother has made her believe she's better then GY  and more deserving.

The mother and daughter duo have big insecurity issues which GY does not have. She's strong and confident and it's something they both lack and don't like about themselves. Belittling and berating GY makes them feel better about what they are lacking within themselves.  When the father left the mother just gave up and slipped into a stupor. She depended on her worthless husband for her and her children's livelihood. The mother didn't have the will power and confidence to stand alone and take care of her children. She put that burden onto GY and is mad because GY's will power and confidence has done what she should have done. She is ashamed and expresses her shame through anger direct at GY.  GB is a whole different story altogether. She's spoiled selfish and self centered and the world only revolves around her. She is a product of her mothers lack of interest in her children and the father leaving. The mother making GY always having to sacrifice herself for her sister only enhanced GB's selfishness and self centered personality. 

The only way things are going to change in that house is for GY to take a step back and let the chips fall where they may. GW is not GY's child and he has a mother who needs to be forced into  taking responsibility for her child. GB is a grown woman and should be made to take responsibility for her own actions. If she thinks she's so all that she needs to own it. Not having GY around to get her out of trouble will force her to grow up and be responsible for her own displaced needs and wants. As for the mother she needs to grow a backbone and woman up and become her own woman.  For far too long GY has been their provider and their backbone and they depend on her to keep doing what she does. GY is so deep under their crude she forgets about herself and places them first at all times. Hopefully that splash of water was her wake up call to start caring about herself and let her mother and sister face their own demons. As long as GY continues to let them hide behind her they will continue as they are. 

@awsparkle

I think it will eventually come to GY having to step back from them. I am not sure if it will happen after she falls for lead guy or she makes a choice to just let them fend for themselves when her mother or sister insult, belittle and disrespect her once more.

It is not GY's job to mother her sister or brother it should be her mother who is responsible but she checked out over a man that has not looked back at her after walking out with another woman. She harps on GY throwing up how hard she worked but its really about (in my opinion) the fact that she herself is reminded how she fell after her husband left her pregnant and her oldest stepped up and succeeded by any means to fed them and keep a roof over their head while having to give up her dream taking care of ungrateful people. He brother does not count he was a baby and is sickly. Its the mom and sister who can't stand to see how strong GY is so they try very hard like you mentioned to break her spirit.

Her mother thinks its easy to go back to school when you have no one to help you take care of people and that is not right. Although I don't think her mother wanted her to go back to school anyway as who would take care of them while she wallows over the loose of a man for ten years. If so she never would have thought it was ok for her oldest to give up her future to send her sister to college. But yet she thinks good full time jobs are plentiful now? How is that possible when they will be looking for a college degree and noting all of her part time jobs she had to take to take care of them all.

But I think that her knowing leads Halmoni (the chef) will open doors for her. GY will end up realizing how much she gave for them and see that no matter what nothing is ever enough for her mom.

Her mother will prolly not realize what she has done to her daughter until perhaps her possible friendship or romance with the doctor who is the ex uncle of our lead guy. I think only then she will be made to see how badly she let down her daughter and push all responsibility on her as well as blame perhaps for her fathers actions.

On 12/9/2017 at 9:55 AM, saya2 said:

I think GY’s mother is not her real mother exactly she is her stepmother what I think is that when she married GY’s dad he was already had daughter from another woman at first she didn’t mind to raise her and consider her as her daughter but when her husband runaway with another woman leaving even his daughter she become angry and venting all her anger into GY since she is his daughter , because from what we see GY life started to change after her father runaway that’s mean before that she didn’t had problem with her mother ‘ I think GY’s mother love both of her daughters even if GY not her real daughter but because of what her husband did she become angry and make her think that GY should take the responsibility for what her father did

Never even thought of this, @saya2 This is a very interesting theory maybe this is why the mother thinks that GY should raose the kids since dad is not there to help her do it and it would explain her attitude towards GY.. Once the selfish twit stop going to school she should have made the selfish girl support the family and GY returned back to school..  

I think mom will want GY to give up the man ahe wants to her sister because if she leaves who will be there to support them and sista will tell mom that GY stole her man  when he was never involved with her she's or mom isn;t going to accept some rich man wants to marry GY and all GB hard work on her looks and body was all for nothing.

39 minutes ago, sava2sava said:

Never even thought of this, @saya2 This is a very interesting theory maybe this is why the mother thinks that GY should raose the kids since dad is not there to help her do it and it would explain her attitude towards GY.. Once the selfish twit stop going to school she should have made the selfish girl support the family and GY returned back to school..  

I think mom will want GY to give up the man ahe wants to her sister because if she leaves who will be there to support them and sista will tell mom that GY stole her man  when he was never involved with her she's or mom isn;t going to accept some rich man wants to marry GY and all GB hard work on her looks and body was all for nothing.

I don’t think the story will going this way from the poster and synopsis the real story will begin when GY married the male lead then discover that they are enemy then the war between the two families will start 

I am all for a drama where the leads marry early and then fight to stay together and endure against everyone else. The lead couple will have a huge hurdle after it is found out who they are related to. I would rather they do it together then have to deal with them being separated and dealing with it apart.

I can still say that the mother and sister irritate me every time I see them. Our lead female needs to be able to leave home and live on her own for a bit if she is not going to end up married early. They do not realize how they treat her and do not appreciate anything she has done. They just want her to accept her lot in life and let them continue to take and take and take.

Seems her mother is going to try to see the Aunt who stole her husband. I do not understand why after ten years. She is the one that was foolish enough to be so devastated that she checked out for ten years over a man that has done nothing but left his oldest daughter with 3 kids to raise (this includes the mother). Not once has he checked in on them or sent them money. (Well I expect he can't send money since he is a looser who is spending her money and has ideas that either end up failing or being conned.)

The mother is gearing up to have a scene made I am sure if she goes to that community center. On one hand I think its fine since the Aunt got away with what she did without the public humiliation to go with it. But on the other hand why continue to hold on to anger and pain over two people who where so selfish and willing to hurt their love ones and walk away from marriages.

The only balm will be in her forging a relationship with the doctor who is the ex hubby of the aunt. I think what the woman needs is to be shown she is still a woman and helped to stop wasting away over a man who left her. The doctor told her she looks older than her age and that is because she has not let go of that pain from 10 years ago at her husband betrayal.

I agree @Ldy Gmerm  Mother is a bitter woman.. Now how is it the mistress fault her son kidneys is bad..  This woman is still living in that pain I guess if she sees that ring on her finger she might pass out on the spot..

The twit took GY school money and went abroad SMH claiming she'll pay her back well I think GY should start asking for her money back.. I think the next time the twit gets in trouble behind a married man GY should send the wife straight to the mother let her deal with it.. Mom told GY what if she takes a turn for the worse to late for that it's already happened she so into her own grief she don't see anything the sister is doing because she left everything for GY to deal with when it comes to her sibilings as if they are GY kids.. The twit told GY to stop acting like her big sister I wonder if GY is the mothers child now because most Korean parents wouldn't allow talk down or berate there older sibiling..

I think every time the twit starts to talk down to GY she should start slapping her in the mouth right in front of the mother since she's doing the mothers job..

16 minutes ago, sava2sava said:

I agree @Ldy Gmerm  Mother is a bitter woman.. Now how is it the mistress fault her son kidneys is bad..  This woman is still living in that pain I guess if she sees that ring on her finger she might pass out on the spot..

The twit took GY school money and went abroad SMH claiming she'll pay her back well I think GY should start asking for her money back.. I think the next time the twit gets in trouble behind a married man GY should send the wife straight to the mother let her deal with it.. Mom told GY what if she takes a turn for the worse to late for that it's already happened she so into her own grief she don't see anything the sister is doing because she left everything for GY to deal with when it comes to her sibilings as if they are GY kids.. The twit told GY to stop acting like her big sister I wonder if GY is the mothers child now because most Korean parents wouldn't allow talk down or berate there older sibiling..

I think every time the twit starts to talk down to GY she should start slapping her in the mouth right in front of the mother since she's doing the mothers job..

GYs sister needs a good kick in the pants. She had gotten away with her behavior because a. her mother ignores reality. b. left her oldest child to stop her own life to care for them all. She made GY  a mother over them all. Mom will not get it until another woman comes gunning for that girl at the house and she is made to face how her own hubby was stolen by another woman.  Of course mom could just be hiding her head in the sand to not deal with it but eventually she will be made to.

I think GY is coming to the end of her rope with these people and their selfishness. I am not surprised that the sister took the tuition money and went abroad because the girl is selfish and self centered. She told GY to stop being her big sister? GREAT!! That means no matter what trouble this twit has for now on do not call GY. That includes needing money as well. The girl is use to throwing a fit and GY having to give up something to get it it. Well its time for all of it to stop and for GY to make a stand.

OMG GY leave the house take Lil brother with you sue your sista for your money because as long as mother around you'll be the doormat to vent anger at.. Mother siad she didn't care abiut her staying out all night she does it because she don;t want to be around GY.. I thought to myself GY told her she didn;t want to be around a bitter old woman still stick in the past and can't move on even after 10yrs.. 

Now did ONR take her off some where and tried to abort her son is this why she claims she should kill her or what..? She's just pitiful

@sava2sava

GY's mother places the blame for her children on  everyone but herself. If NR left with the father how could she be blamed for the child being sickly. That child is sick probably because she checked out and didn't take care of herself while she was pregnant. NR did tell her to abort the baby but if the fool woman actually tried to do it it's her own fault not NRs. Yes, NR ran off with her husband but it was her responsibility to take care of the child she was carrying. The mother just doesn't want to face the reality the state of what her life fell into  is of her own doing. 

Another thing she doesn't want to face is her youngest daughter is a selfish self centered tramp. Since someone took her husband it's okay for her daughter to do the same to someone else. Then she has the nerve to blame GY for what her sister has become. Someone needs to knock the woman over the head and jiggle her brain around in order to get her brain working. She needs to be faced with the fact she's the mother and it was her responsibility to take care of her children. Blaming GY and NR are not going to change the fact her husband left of his own free will.  It was wrong what him and NR did but she needs to be made to realize she's at fault also. The husband left her with 2 children and one on the way. Who she should have been concerned about were her children. They did not ask to be born and to parents like her and the father. Both of them were and are selfish people who only think  of themselves. . 

@Ldy Gmerm

GY still doesn't get it yet and also needs to be knocked over the head/ She needs to be made to realize her mother, sister and brother are not her responsibility. That the only one she should be responsible for is herself. The mother and sister have taken enough from her and treated her badly because she cared about her family. Her life is just as important and she's been cheated out of the life she wanted for herself. 

31 minutes ago, awsparkle said:

Another thing she doesn't want to face is her youngest daughter is a selfish self centered tramp. Since someone took her husband it's okay for her daughter to do the same to someone else. Then she has the nerve to blame GY for what her sister has become.

@awsparkle   The only way that woman is going to wake up is when someone outside that family point out her faults and I beliee it's going to take one of thise wives that the Lil tramp is running around iwth accepting gifts from there husbands that trlls her.. The kicker to it all just becuse you got your own husband snatch up you teach your daughters to do the same..  This will be a slap to the face and a wake up call to her by this time it will be to late to try and tame the lil tramp.. She'll then see what kind of monster she created..

I somehow think the tramp will be after the lawyer that likes GY and will lie to her mom about him and GY.. She thinks she's entitle to have whatever supposed to be GYs I can see her mom telling her to stop seeing himhr's her sista man.. Also another thing she's noy good enough nor will fit his family.. Just wait to her mom degrade her looks and the way she dresses..

Wow I think GY mothers needs a shrink.. She went into postportum depression and hasn't came out of it.. If she really wanted to get back at ONR she should have waited to her class begin and then outted her to all those ladies to watch whats going on around there husbands because she is that type.. Her classroom would have emptied out so quick she would have ended up looking for a job.. What gets me about her she talks crazy to them but scared of others finding who she is the home wrecker.. Now what was GY mom trying to prove coming there with a broom in her hand looking like she's crazy and derange.. From the way she looked people would guess why he left her..:crazy:  

Another thing why look for a coward who can't face her or his kids after 10yrs but men like him always quick to take credit for there own kids success.. Why this woman hasn't sued ONR and the old giggilo dirt bag is beyond me.. Even if either one of them couldn't be found it would have been on file.. Atleast ONR wouldn't be shooting off at the mouth to them the way she does while trying to hide she's a home wrecker..  

58 minutes ago, joccu said:

today's episode got me thinking. what GY really want from her father. I loved GY scenes with ONR. ONR is really scared about people finding about that she's home wrecker. 

I figured she wanted to confront her father about his leaving while her brother was still in her mom's stomach and also make him aware of how sick the boy was and perhaps what this woman said to her and her mom 10 years ago. I also figured she wanted him to give up a kidney or money to help this boy.

The man is certainly a coward who has not even reached out to his children or seen his son who was born when he left his wife. I am not sure if that is NR keeping them apart or from his own guilty and ashamed mind but either way he owes his family something for what he did.

All NR has done is make GY even more determined to either see her father or make her pay for what she did to their family I believe. Because of her GY ended up being the bread winner and having to stop her own life and school since her mother completely lost it due to most likely postpartum depression , anger and betrayal. She has taken out all her frustrations on GY and I am not sure if its because GY was the convenient target or because GY was her dad's favorite or GY liked her dad more.

1 hour ago, sava2sava said:

Wow I think GY mothers needs a shrink.. She went into postportum depression and hasn't came out of it.. If she really wanted to get back at ONR she should have waited to her class begin and then outted her to all those ladies to watch whats going on around there husbands because she is that type.. Her classroom would have emptied out so quick she would have ended up looking for a job.. What gets me about her she talks crazy to them but scared of others finding who she is the home wrecker.. Now what was GY mom trying to prove coming there with a broom in her hand looking like she's crazy and derange.. From the way she looked people would guess why he left her..:crazy:  

Another thing why look for a coward who can't face her or his kids after 10yrs but men like him always quick to take credit for there own kids success.. Why this woman hasn't sued ONR and the old giggilo dirt bag is beyond me.. Even if either one of them couldn't be found it would have been on file.. Atleast ONR wouldn't be shooting off at the mouth to them the way she does while trying to hide she's a home wrecker..  

I agree that part of her issues are due to postpartum and a lot of it is due to the shock of the betrayal and the words that NR said to her about her husband wanting her to abort that baby as well. The woman completely checked out and pushed all the burden on her oldest daughter.

The best revenge for people like that should have been to live well and be successful but this woman went the other way and her daughter paid the cost of for her self centered pity party and anger at her husband. GY's mother should have made him come see her to confront him even if it meant back then making a stick to get him there.

I think she needs meds and help from the doctor who is NR's ex. I think his helping her will get this woman to address her health issues as well as mental ones too and let go of something that happened 10 years ago and she can't change. What does she want to take the man back? Why would she want a man who seems like he was layabout then and is one now on this new woman? Does she want a man that has lived with and slept with another woman for 10 years? EWWW on so many levels. The man is a coward and not worth anyone's time he abandoned her and has not even had the decency to show up to talk to her. I don't know if he sent NR back then or NR just took it  upon herself to see his family or she said she would take care of it but I have a feeling that NR's actions were really her own as were her hurtful words to GY and her mother back then.

NR was willing to hurt her own sister and nephew she raised like her own and her husband to be with that no good man so she could not have anyone holding on to that man she blew her own family apart for is my guess. The children and baby were a huge hold so I expect she said and did all of this on her own to make it so the man could walk away.

The problem with NR is that her every action has an equal reaction. So she has lived with that man for 10 years abroad (more like ran away to avoid running into his family and having to deal with being outed as a homewrecker.) peacefully. Even knowing her sister and her relationship broke and her nephew is disappointed in her. But there is a time limit to how much happiness she can have with a man who she stole. We see that running out for her.. the man still has not found a way to make money on his own embarrassing her by not paying for the lunch he promised her friends when he crashed her luncheon get together and talking about some other get rich scheme when he went to hid form her when he knew she would find out, Not inviting him to meet her friends at that same luncheon and upset he just showed up (not wanting them to question him to find out how much of a looser he really is) , when confronted he calls her his sister instead of his new wife and not admitting he has no idea how his oldest daughter is doing. And lastly, her ex husband will most likely end up helping and/or falling for the wife of the man she stole since the woman seems to be suffering from menopause and postpartum depression. As will her nephew fall in love with the man's daughter. There is not a problem with the Doctor and mom if the story line goes that way because there is no blood relation between the nephew and the ex hubby doctor uncle. But problems will come with the relationship of GY and lawyer guy. The family will be up in arms. I know his mother will be. I have to wonder if his Halmoni will support them or she will turn her back as well when she learns who her family is? Either way NR is heading for a huge headache from what she did.

No matter how she tries to hide the fact she was a homewrecker from her rich friends or anyone it will eventually get out. Although it has been ten years since it happened I can see people looking at her funny and talking about her actions given the man had kids and a pregnant wife at the time. My guess she will be made to accept that relationship and I figure her nephew will clap back at her if she dares to try to tell him he can't be with that woman. He has already told her that the only uncle he acknowledges is the Doctor and I am sure given his personality he will not stand for his Aunt trying to stop his relationship when she did not care about others when she choose that man.

NR has a nerve to be so nasty and mean to GY or her mother after what she said and did to them. She thinks she is able to do this because of who they are but if GY or her mother had a mind to they could ruin her reputation greatly. Hiding from them and still being ugly is wrong. Trying to keep that man from seeing his kids is foolish. No one wants that man back but he needs to be held accountable for his actions just like NR does. NR will get hers in the relationships between her nephew and GY and her ex husband and GY's mother. Even if all it is as a doctor patient relationship I am sure the man will hear about the husband who left her and eventually the name of the woman that stole him.

Archived