[Drama 2017-2018] Enemies from the Past, 전생에 웬수들

0ly40

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest wdsayang

Omo omo...did he called her 'chagiya'? LOL, how cute. He gonna embarrass himself in front of GY but I like it. Don't worry JS, GY now start has a feeling for you. LOL.

On 1/10/2018 at 4:21 AM, awsparkle said:

@sava2sava

The only thing NR and the father want with that house is to get their hands on it to sell it. NR is scared to death of YS so she won't be going to that house to live. Once their plans to get the house go down the drain the father will go looking for his sister for a handout. 

All the other family members have been tested and are not a match. GY is the same blood type as GW but  she still wasn't a match. The only one left among blood relations was the father. It's the reason why GY has been looking for the man. The father told NR his blood type was B and GW's blood type is A. Unless is he wrong about his blood type it cuts the father out  as being a match and no further test need to be ran.  (that's if the writers did their research)  The father not being a match because of his blood type makes NR's con go down the drain.  The counted their chickens too fast when they went shopping buying clothes. They deserve this slap down for trying to play with that child's life again to benefit themselves. 

@Ldy Gmerm

The two con artist are going to get caught in that little apartment and get thrown out. Things going down hill for the two is just starting. Both of them are going to hit rock bottom and wonder why and try and place the blame elsewhere. NR is going to get hit the hardest because she with the brains behind what happen to GY and her family. 

Didn't TP sign the house his family was living in over to ONR in the first episodes when he was leaving his wife?  The wife ended up in the hospital and they were losing the house which they were going to sell and use the money for GW surgery.  The wife signed the divorce papers so she could have the house but ONR cheated them out of it and ran off with the money.  I may have to go back and re-watch a few of the episodes, but that is what I thought happened.  Does anyone know how GY became the owner?  Did she manage to buy it back from the person ONR sold it to?  I'm confused as to how they plan to get money from the house when, as far as I know, they have already taken the house, sold it and ran off with the money.

33 minutes ago, Pam_Van Fossen said:

Didn't TP sign the house his family was living in over to ONR in the first episodes when he was leaving his wife?  The wife ended up in the hospital and they were losing the house which they were going to sell and use the money for GW surgery.  The wife signed the divorce papers so she could have the house but ONR cheated them out of it and ran off with the money.  I may have to go back and re-watch a few of the episodes, but that is what I thought happened.  Does anyone know how GY became the owner?  Did she manage to buy it back from the person ONR sold it to?  I'm confused as to how they plan to get money from the house when, as far as I know, they have already taken the house, sold it and ran off with the money.

We don't know yet how GY got the house back but it is their house. . The area the house is in is under redevelopment and TP saw the flyer. He went and inquired about the price the houses were being sold for.  GY's house because of where it's located can be sold for an enormous amount of money. TP and NR have their eyes on getting their hands on that house to sell or a large amount of money  if GY sells it. 

@awsparkle @Pam_Van Fossen @Ldy Gmerm GY is an extraordinary woman if she was able to buy the house back, then pay off loans , pay hospital bills for Gw , the necessities for the house and her family. I too am wondering how the house became hers in the first place. How can that woman not appreciate GY for all she has done for her. We all can see how much she wants her mother love so much. 

31 minutes ago, awsparkle said:

We don't know yet how GY got the house back but it is their house. . The area the house is in is under redevelopment and TP saw the flyer. He went and inquired about the price the houses were being sold for.  GY's house because of where it's located can be sold for an enormous amount of money. TP and NR have their eyes on getting their hands on that house to sell or a large amount of money  if GY sells it. 

Thanks Awsparkle, I thought maybe I missed something.  I know GY has been working herself to death and probably has had to raise GW too for that matter since her mother has been sick since the divorce and is just now starting to get better.

11 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

@awsparkle @Pam_Van Fossen @Ldy Gmerm GY is an extraordinary woman if she was able to buy the house back, then pay off loans , pay hospital bills for Gw , the necessities for the house and her family. I too am wondering how the house became hers in the first place. How can that woman not appreciate GY for all she has done for her. We all can see how much she wants her mother love so much. 

I know, I don't understand her mother either.  We haven't learned the full story there and I am sure she is not her mother's daughter but she has earned her right to be there and has provided for the family for the last 10 years so she deserves better treatment from her mother.

I believe GY has heard her fathers true motives at the end of this mornings episode. I believe she heard he has no intention of giving up that kidney and that he will try to get something from them.

I am sorry but the aunt angers me too much in this drama. I think the aunt has snuck and told GW who the donor was  and she really should not have done it. TP has no intention of acknowledging his 3rd child. I shutter to think what will happen as it seems GW sees TP at the hospital and smiles if TP realizes that is his son and snubs the boy.  

Guest wdsayang

I hope she heard what her father true motive, not a troll again. But what will she do when she find out about that? Will she going to play pretend on their trick to get the kidney? Coz we know GW  is everything for her, i think she will do anything to bring a happiness for him. 

Anyway, did JS suspect about her father's true motive n i think he tried to tell her while breakfast? Cmiiw. 

Again totally in love with GY JS scenes, so funny n cute together.

TP and ONR are truly two pieces of scum!! They are below dirt at this rate!!! My goodness, TP has not one ounce of love for his own child. GY is indeed his flesh & blood (I would hope she is, although GY's mom may not be her biological mom). GW is his biological son! He does not even feel any emotions towards him. He's the reason GW is in this health predicament! The end can't come soon enough for the both of them. I want ONR's secret to blow up in her face B-I-G-T-I-M-E that she's a lying, no-good homewrecker!!!

I hope JS's uncle puts the pieces together real quick to realize TP is the guy his ex-wife left him for and GY's deadbeat dad! 

I'm loving JS & GY more and more. Their interactions are really cute. Both (JS more so right now) are falling for each other. Having read the synopsis, I'm glad that they'll want to stay together after learning that his aunt is the homewrecker.

7 hours ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

I believe GY has heard her fathers true motives at the end of this mornings episode. I believe she heard he has no intention of giving up that kidney and that he will try to get something from them.

I am sorry but the aunt angers me too much in this drama. I think the aunt has snuck and told GW who the donor was  and she really should not have done it. TP has no intention of acknowledging his 3rd child. I shutter to think what will happen as it seems GW sees TP at the hospital and smiles if TP realizes that is his son and snubs the boy.  

I think GY mother needs to get a hold of that Aunt and pull all her hair out.  I haven't had a chance to watch today's episode yet but if she told GW about his dad being the donor then I would really be upset.  GY has already told her that she is not the person she was 10 years ago so I am sure she will not sit still if GW is hurt by them and their lies and schemes.

4 hours ago, whome said:

TP and ONR are truly two pieces of scum!! They are below dirt at this rate!!! My goodness, TP has not one ounce of love for his own child. GY is indeed his flesh & blood (I would hope she is, although GY's mom may not be her biological mom). GW is his biological son! He does not even feel any emotions towards him. He's the reason GW is in this health predicament! The end can't come soon enough for the both of them. I want ONR's secret to blow up in her face B-I-G-T-I-M-E that she's a lying, no-good homewrecker!!!

I hope JS's uncle puts the pieces together real quick to realize TP is the guy his ex-wife left him for and GY's deadbeat dad! 

I'm loving JS & GY more and more. Their interactions are really cute. Both (JS more so right now) are falling for each other. Having read the synopsis, I'm glad that they'll want to stay together after learning that his aunt is the homewrecker.

My thoughts exactly.  I think JS may put the pieces together first, and I hope he does.  He adores his Aunt, who he thinks is a beautiful and kind woman.  I want to see his reaction once he knows the truth about what she has put GY and her family through, all for a low-life scum of a man.

I'm not sure that GY bought the house back. Wouldn't it have came up already in one of their fights? They mention everything else GB college, student loans, GW hospital fees etc.. I think the realtor was saying                            OH "GY house"  because they lived there a long time. 

3 hours ago, orangeluv said:

I'm not sure that GY bought the house back. Wouldn't it have came up already in one of their fights? They mention everything else GB college, student loans, GW hospital fees etc.. I think the realtor was saying                            OH "GY house"  because they lived there a long time. 

You may be right about that.

7 hours ago, Pam_Van Fossen said:

I think GY mother needs to get a hold of that Aunt and pull all her hair out.  I haven't had a chance to watch today's episode yet but if she told GW about his dad being the donor then I would really be upset.  GY has already told her that she is not the person she was 10 years ago so I am sure she will not sit still if GW is hurt by them and their lies and schemes.

My thoughts exactly.  I think JS may put the pieces together first, and I hope he does.  He adores his Aunt, who he thinks is a beautiful and kind woman.  I want to see his reaction once he knows the truth about what she has put GY and her family through, all for a low-life scum of a man.

You are right @Pam_Van Fossen.... 

Did you guys remember when JS started suspecting Oh Na Ra breaking up a family and spoke to his brother about it . Eun Seok believed  she is capable of it . I wonder why Eun Seok can believe it.  I love Eun Seok because he adores his brother a lot and is willing to give any kind of comfort he may need so he can get better. 

I find something really weird that Oh Na Ra does love someone but it seems her husband only love her and himself. 

I dislike Tae Ran because she believes in her brother and has forgiven him for abandoning her. This guys is selfish and a coward  , she can can never stop herself from reminding people of his selfishness . I fear she willl side with her brother if they come asking for money because of her personality. She willl betray the family who took her in when they didn’t have too because they are no longer In Laws. Even know the pain he will cause to them she will try to say he is my brother , how can I abandon him. Smh smh smh 

each epis of this drama just makes you want for more! just finished latest epi and JS/GY so cute, luvd that scene where he defended her to that mean customer! JS was so cute :) GY's father doesn't seem to hv an ounce of love for his family! he really is a match with NR bec of their mean/wicked/selfish personality!

@UnniSarah i quite agree with you TR seems to believe in her brother in spite of what he's done to the family! she can be v immature sometimes and not thinking outside the bun! :( it wld really be sad if she sides w/her lousy/mean brother!

well girls, we'll wait for the nxt epi and i guess we hv a lot more to chat/rant about :)

23 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

Did you guys remember when JS started suspecting Oh Na Ra breaking up a family and spoke to his brother about it . Eun Seok believed  she is capable of it . I wonder why Eun Seok can believe it.  I love Eun Seok because he adores his brother a lot and is willing to give any kind of comfort he may need so he can get better. 

I find something really weird that Oh Na Ra does love someone but it seems her husband only love her and himself. 

I dislike Tae Ran because she believes in her brother and has forgiven him for abandoning her. This guys is selfish and a coward  , she can can never stop herself from reminding people of his selfishness . I fear she willl side with her brother if they come asking for money because of her personality. She willl betray the family who took her in when they didn’t have too because they are no longer In Laws. Even know the pain he will cause to them she will try to say he is my brother , how can I abandon him. Smh smh smh 

ONR raised JS for a few years so he loves her like a mother.  Eun Seok can be more objective about her since he was never as close to her as JS was.  I agree that TR is a busy body and is always meddling in others business.  I think she has her heart in the right place but is not able to keep her mouth shut and that causes problems.  She loves her brother even though he is selfish and has treated all of them badly.  You may be right about her siding with him in the end.  He could possibly lose everything if things go wrong for him and wont have anyone to turn to but her.  

On 1/12/2018 at 10:46 PM, UnniSarah said:

@Pam_Van Fossen

ES loves his brother and is very protective of JS. He would never do or say anything that would hurt JS. It's possible he knows something and it's why he said what he said.  He knows what it would do to his brother to find out the truth about his beloved aunt. 

No one seems to want JS to remember the night of the accident that killed his father.  So far JS remembers the car crash and now his fathers last words to him. His family does not want him to remember the why and where him and his father were racing to get too. Whatever happen that night  the family knows would be very traumatic for JS if he remembers it all. My guess is it has something to do with NR. They have let him live for years with his memory of that night buried in his mind and let him continue to keep all the good memories of his aunt. 

They have mentioned blood is thicker then water a couple of times in this drama and we will probably hear it again.

TR does not want to believe her brother is a rotten piece of crap because he is her brother and he's family  Nothing that happen to GY and family directly affected her life personally. She has always had a roof over her head and her son is a well respected teacher she thinks. TR knows her brother is a weak wimp and thinks he was lead astray and blinded by a younger woman who was a fox. She is a busy body who thinks she's helping but she's really weak and a wimp like her brother. TR didn't and still doesn't have the guts to step up and protect her niece from YS's bad treatment of GY. My guess is she will be made to have to make a big choice. Her brother or the family he abandoned and is trying to cause harm too again. She will have to lose something before she wakes up to bother her brother being weak wimps.  Her son is her pride and joy and she will have to face the possibility of losing him over her protecting her brother. 

JS has warned GY that her father may have ulterior motives and it turns out he is correct. GY has told NR she is not the person she was 10 years ago and that is due to the hardships she had to endure when she stepped into the head of the household shoes and supported 3 other people one of them being ill. GY has said many times to everyone that she would do anything to save GW's life and allow him to play soccer.

Now that GY has heard what her father plans to do or will try to do it would not surprise me if she ends up seeking JS's help in drawing up a contract or confronting that man as a lawyer about his actions in trying to play with GW's life. TP will not know what hit him when GY has JS show up or says she will get a lawyer to draw up a possible contract. TP will be the one had because if he thinks he can get his hands on that house or any money GY may or may not have he is going to be sadly shocked and upset GY managed to turn the tables on him.

My guess is we are headed to JS realizing that TP is GY's father but also the man his aunt is married to and that what he knows about NR stealing a man with a family is true. That due to NR and TP , GW who he has met is ill and GY's life along with her mother and sister where ruined. The blow out from this is going to be epic especially when he goes looking for NR who has lied to him on a few occasions about that man NOT having a family. NR is unable to lie her way out of it because TP will prolly in his infinite idiocy has confirmed it all just for being there as the father of GW. TP has prolly no idea that NR has told a huge lie about his not having a family. He will surely run his mouth trying to talk to JS who has never wanted to deal with him. NR will be blown out of the water and I wonder if learning the truth finally is what pulls the last of his memories back from the accident he had.

@awsparkle

I agree that his family has hid exactly what he was doing out with his father on that night. NR's mess is going to come back and with it I suspect his memories as he realizes exactly why he and his father were rushing to somewhere on that night. If it has anything to do with NR then learning that its all true what GY said NR did to her family is going to drop him.

I figure GY and JS learning the full truth of who they are related to is going to make them not give up on their romance once they admit they like one another. They owe NR nor TP nothing. Especially since they both plotted to try to extort something from GY in order for him to help his own son he abandoned.

JS's mom is going to be called into play as well since she knew the truth about TP but said nothing hiding the truth to not look bad as well. She will not get away unscratched once NR's mess blows up.

Archived