[Drama 2017-2018] Enemies from the Past, 전생에 웬수들

0ly40

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest wdsayang

@whome Wait till she knows the reason behind it, i  think she will leave them asap. No way she is looking back again. Tommorow she will know JS had a nighmare again, so she will find out soon.  I want GY go to a new place where's nobody know her. 

9 minutes ago, wdsayang said:

@whome Wait till she knows the reason behind it, i  think she will leave them asap. No way she is looking back again. Tommorow she will know JS had a nighmare again, so she will find out soon.  I want GY go to a new place where nobody knows her. 

Watching today's episode, @Ldy Gmerm - I was shaking my whole body.  The nerve of these people thinking that they can abuse someone is totally ludicrous.  This is why I hate K-Drama.  They need to write stories that give morals.  Today, ONR talked about when she lost her path and that would be after they lost their child.  But I still cannot feel any empathy with a manipulator like ONR.  If she had talked to the Doc and said that even though it was late, it would good to talk and get that off her chest, I would have felt some empathy towards her.  But, her answer was she is waiting for him to come for her - telling us how deviant she has been and it is always about he.  

GY non-bio mom was horrendous too since she used GY as a punching bag for her entire adult life without giving her the love or consideration that needs to come from an adult.  As adults we face a lot of pitfalls, and horrors in our daily life which needs some kind of thought process to get out of sticky situations, but this drama has all be about bullying an innocent bystander and making her a target for each and every situation.  I am surprised that they haven't levied that GW was born that way because of GY.  Doesn't make sense with rhyme or reason.  

TP - Wow.  The nerve this scum has while conversing with the chairman was big.  Is this the black cat calling the kettle black.  He has no empathy or smarts to think and act trying to protect his child.  He goes back to the abuser and listens to her.  

Both ES and GB are horrible to watch.  

Why should GY go somewhere else.  She should stay here and get herself a nice place and live happily.  She is so talented with diverse educational arenas, that she would be able to do anything she sets her mind to.  I want JS, Bio mom and everybody else eat their words of having traumatized her for so long and still continuing to the end.  JS having his nightmares is a good thing.  Even though it is scary at first, non remembering the facts and the way the accident happened is causing him more pain than good.  Hypnotherapy should help and GY should have known about it.  I want GY to walk out of that house and not look back.  OSR deservers TP daughter GB to be her daughter in law than GY.  

Now with them taking the drama in this direction, how would they reveal GY birth secret.  Would the bio mom accept CTP explanation and let it go.  Would they talk to TR and since she has a loose mouth, would she let out that CTP brought this child home some day and announced it is his daughter.  OR would the bio grandmother would have left something for her daughter.  Would JS grandmother piece it together and give a clue to the chairman?  Wondering how they would do that.  Would it be ONR who would spit out the fact that the HJN is GY bio mom? OR is the bio mom going to talk to Mr. Kim?

Let's hope this secret is out soon and we move on with punishing the perpetrators.  I don't want a white truck to snatch away my happiness in punishing these people.  

9 hours ago, lclarakl said:

Sadly, this drama is beginning to get on my last nerve. I can't believe the Korean people are as illogical as the writer is depicting in this drama. It's not that the writer has one person with putting this foolish false blame for the death of JS father on TP, the writer has many people with this crazy, illogical blaming of another person for someone's else action. If the writer wants to use this illogical way reasoning, then blame JS mother for trying to tell her grown married sister how to live her life; for the mother who is trying to follow a man who her sister left her husband for--blame JS mother if you're going to blame someone. She's the one who her husband was following when he got in an accident.

JS - really disappointed me in this episode. When he snatched his father's picture form GY, the writer went overboard because it shows he now has some negative feelings around GY. To try and make it better by GY not being the daughter of TP, really doesn't change the fact that JS is so illogical in his reasoning as a lawyer; he's can't really see GY because of who her "father" is....disappointing.

JS' mother - another disappointment. When GY was looking at the picture of her husband, JS' mother only saw TP and snatched the picture away cutting GY's finger. Extremely illogical and frustrating to watch this silliness.

GY's "adoptive mother" -- I don't know what she said at the end of the episode, but it seemed to shock GY and didn't leave me with a good feeling. This woman is also illogical.

ES and GB - I can't stand seeing the two of them on camera. What makes them think that either mother would soften to a relationship between them. They could give a flip about blaming TP for ES father's death, their primary fault is that they only care about what they want and so insensitive to others.  GB has not even given a second thought to what her sister is going through, only what she wants---what a horrible, selfish, fake person.

NR - This woman is just plain crazy IMO. If the Chairwoman's assistant is worth his salt, he should be able to quickly find out that NR plotted the whole scene. Just the fact it was recorded where no cameras are should prove it.

TP - Full of fake righteousness. He who abandoned his pregnant wife and two young daughters for a married woman has the nerve to try and judge the Chairwoman!!??!!  Hypocrite.

The Chairwoman - needs to fire her assistant. This man is bringing her piecemeal information about TP and his family.  If he's worth his salt, he would have quickly learned that TP was married, left his wife and remarried. He would have also easily found out the name of his current wife.  Not sure why she's listening to these people when she has money to hire an investigator to find her daughter.

Lastly, GY. Yes, GY is getting on my nerves too. I don't know why she constantly runs to NR when she calls. She's been mistreated for over 10 years and now she's getting it from her husband. Sorry, when is she going to say enough is enough and stop caring about other people and start caring for herself. I would love for her to leave, just disappear out of the lives of this group of dysfunctional people.  I can understand how leaving her brother will hurt, but she needs to take care of herself.  Her continuing to be this pitiful creature is beginning to lose some of my sympathy.

Three is not many episodes left. It seems like the writer is going to use GY being the Chairwoman's daughter as the cure all--it's not. The problem is this is a group of people who are blaming others for the actions of another and not based on their own merit.

@lclarakl, Totally agree with your posts.  Especially regarding JS, SR and YS.  I cannot believe how JS treated GY.  He says he wants to protect her but it is obvious that finding out about the accident and TP has really made him look at his mother and GY in a different way  He feels bad for his mother because he fell in love and married GY who is supposedly the daughter of his father's killer.  TP did not kill his father.  GY did not kill his father.  It was an unfortunate accident that killed him.  JS's father was watching SR instead of the road and that is why they were hit by the truck.  TP may not have even been in the vicinity when the accident happened.  SR just thought she saw him and followed him.  If anyone is to blame, it is SR for being so controlling of NR's life.  She couldn't stand that NR was leaving with a married man.  NR chose to leave because she was tired of SR controlling her life.  In no way am I excusing TP or NR's actions, they are both scum, but SR and JS need to look at things objectively.  The accident happened 10 years ago.  Why are they still dealing with the repercussions of the accident now.  I guess I am not that empathetic, since I think 10 years of nightmares and anxiety because of that accident is a little far fetched.  I know his father was dying and told him he had to survive, and he still remembers that.  Ok.  At least you know your father wanted you to live, he would not have wanted him to still be having difficulties 10 years later.   It's time to move on with their lives.  If you can't handle having GY around then let her go.  It will be their loss, because GY is a much better person than any of them.  I am so disappointed in JS right now.  He is too weak.  Once SR finds out he is having nightmares again she will want to get rid of GY, unless GY finds out first what is going on and leaves on her own in order for them not to suffer anymore.   GY is a strong young woman and can stand on her own.  She worked and provided for a family for the last 10 years.  She doesn't need any of them for her to survive.  I am starting to think she would be better off without them.  

@Pam_Van Fossen, I couldn't agree more with you and the rest of the group. I'm hoping that GY finds out about JS' nightmares first so she will decide to leave. I didn't like the way JS  treated GY in this drama. Everyone is hating on her and it appears the next person will be her biological mother.  

I really couldn't watch this drama completely with subs today because it was pretty easy to understand without subs. I only 4 scenes:

1) GY and JS visiting his father. GY said the most beautiful things about what she wanted to tell his father. It wasn't SR that was rude to GY, it was JS.  The way this scene are depicted, it came across as if JS couldn't stand the thought of GY speaking to his father. All I know, I was giving him the evil eyes the whole time.

2) I wanted to know what that hypocrite TP had to say to the chairwoman.  All I could say was he was absolutely cruel. Not only did he tell her that her daughter didn't want to have anything to do with her, he also told her that her daughter died. That was extremely cruel. Telling a mother that her child resented her and are dead so there is no opportunity to ask for forgiveness.

3) The scene where YS cooked GY a meal had the false appearance of kindness. Instead it was her goodbye meal. This woman has gotten on my last nerve from the beginning of this drama. Worse, she remembers how GY supported this family, took care of them, and she can't forgive GY for marrying the man she loves. 

4) I wanted to know what the doctor said to NR. However, I shouldn't have wasted my time. He's too understanding to be in love with YS--she's such a small minded, evil woman (in the way she treated GY and is still treating GY is pure evil) that he's just too good for her in my opinion. How she can hate GY because of TP and not hate that the other kids are beyond me, especially since she raised GY as a newborn.

I hope the writer has GY leave them all behind in the end. I hope they all find out the truth and wallow in their guilt for mistreating her. This girl hasn't had a moment of peace .

Dude has an extreme trauma he has been battling with all his life.

Its not something  easy to get over or reason with its just that a trauma.

His nightmares are back again because of his crappy aunt he needs  help to  finally getting though it.

They are  both the victims  of crappy people poisoning  their ears all the time with nonsense.

Guest wdsayang

@dramaninjaNo, i understand he was traumatized, but the way he treated her, proved he think GY was guilty in this case same as TP. He think GY is not worth enough to just hold his father pic?

The best thing about JS's nightmares is that he will finally deal with what happen and see the truth of how the accident happened. SR has been in denial as well when she deep down knows that had she not walked away her son and husband would not have followed her not paying attention to the traffic pattern.  Once SR faces what happen and then JS faces it they will feel ashamed of how they allowed NR to push their buttons to harm someone who had nothing to do with that situation. 

It is a shame that his trauma is allowing him to push blame on GY when GY has nothing to do with it. Frankly even with his trauma he did not keep his promise and GY should be very hurt as JS knows her best and could dare to even pull her into something that she has nothing to do with considering what she was going through because of his aunt ten years ago. His treating her badly will come back to him as well especially if she leaves. 

HJA is going to be nasty to her own daughter that she was haunting for only to realize at the last min when the damage is done after she learns who NR really is. IT will not be too late but HJA will suffer from the knowledge that she did that to her daughter and all because she listened to the wrong person and did not follow through herself. It always amazes me how they get to know someone and like them only to turn around and listen to others words about the person when they had already used their own judgment to see the person was a good person. Its a character flaw that you would rather listen to another words then to go with you own initial feelings for the person.  What I hope is that by the time the assistant comes to correct it GY has already left leaving HJA crying at realizing what she allowed to happen. 

The only way I can see anyone being able to live well after all of this is cleared up is NR has to go away either by death and she gives her kidney to GW or she donates her kidney and leaves to live elsewhere. Her actions were born out of spitefulness and just evil intentions and for what when she was the one who started it all. She claims to love JS but she has harmed him by bringing up his biggest trauma and pushing it on the one person who has nothing to do with it. The same with SR. SR has been fighting the guilt of what she caused and it was easier to push it off on TP and NR but ultimately it is her who was the catalyst. I would be very interested to see what her Mother in Law says after the truth comes out and It will as JS will remember it all because of NR. 

5 minutes ago, wdsayang said:

@dramaninjaNo, i understand he was traumatized, but the way he treated her, proved he think GY was guilty in this case same as TP. He think GY is not worth enough to just hold his father pic?

I mean people do stuff like that when they have a trauma.

I mean he would have not let her visit his father or even told her by now if he truly felt that way you know what I mean?

Guest wdsayang

@dramaninja I do understand IF GY was the reason his father died. But in this case, she didn't do something wronged even have no clue about it.

16 hours ago, lclarakl said:

Sadly, this drama is beginning to get on my last nerve.

@lclarakl  it has been a looong time ago gotten on my last nerve I stop watching only to read the thread.. I'm looking forward to the ending showdown when all finds out the truth and GY walk away from them all..

15 hours ago, wdsayang said:

tomorrow's preview seems more disappointing. When the paybacks come? i'm sicked with all of this, not interesting anymore. I want GY to be smart and strong, not stupid and weak. Please writer-nim, make her smart and strong again, don't disappoint us.

@wdsayang  Not a chance GY has been mental and physically abused all her life she will leave for the sake of GB to be with ES because it's going to be said she can marry richer because of her family background and besides she will be tired of it all by then..

TP should be shot telling the woman the child is dead..SMH 

6 hours ago, Pam_Van Fossen said:

If anyone is to blame, it is SR for being so controlling of NR's life.  She couldn't stand that NR was leaving with a married man.  NR chose to leave because she was tired of SR controlling her life. 

@Pam_Van Fossen  You hit the hammer right on the head of the nail.. If you really think about it SR is the cause of the events of whats happening today.. First off trying to control a grown woman who is not much younger then her is the biggest part of it all.. Secondly not wanting to accept who, theye really are is her biggest stumbling block.. All she thought about was how her and NR would look in the eyes of other marrying rich after being orphan all there life.   And this is all she cares about now how would she be seen.. Now when it comes to ONR leaving her loveless marriage it was only a matter of time for it to happen regardless if she hook up with TP or not.. 

just how low can this 2 face ONR go? this woman is pure evil. she dont care how much she hurt her own family. as long as she can get rid of GY from JS. i knew there was something fishing about her trying to make GY choke her. she was trying to make GY. look bad in front of other people.

greedy TP is really evil. how can he bring a fake picture to GY ma/saying her kid is gone.

i hope once she findout that both him/2 face ONR lie to her. she will make those two pay for lying to her about her real daughter.

GY step sis/JS old bro. make me sick. these two show no shame at all. as specially JS old bro. this man is all about himself. as long as he happy. he could care who GY stepsis pa is.

to see him/spoiler brat trying so hard to look good in front each other MA/ have the nerve to call each other ma ma is sick.

i can understand GY stepsis doing this since she have no shame. but JS old bro is already marry once. he should have shame.
yet he act just like that spiiler brat.

Sadly, this drama is going nowhere fast. There was only one thing of real interest for me and minor interest:

1) Love the fact that the Chairwoman stood by GY. She may have scolded her, but she also seemed to have given her courage. At lest she has the fortitude to compare what she knows of the person against what NR is trying to feed her.

2) GY's aunt finally knows he's not a teacher.  Could have cared less if she knew or not.

NR is so bold to think her ex-husband wants her. She's downright repulsive. Tomorrow's episode, without subs, doesn't seem like much is going on. Maybe GY will discover JS' nightmares have returned.....I can only hope she leaves.

definitely the writer is being consistent with the genetic, because some of the bad genes of NR and SR is showing in JS and ES. The reason that kept me seeing this drama so far was that unbreakable love between JS and GY, but the change of heart so absurd JS has disappointed me

Guest wdsayang

I'm glad HJN is on GY's side, she even scolds GY for being so stupid as to be used by others to ruin her good name. I hope HJN's words can be an alarm for GY to not get into the next ONR trap. HJN seems to be going back to the US soon, and she said she has nothing to do anymore in Korea because her business runs well and someone whom she looking for is no longer exist. I think those words will remind GY someday, if all this time her mother tried to find her. I'm sure those words will get them back together and make GY more stronger.

About YS: so the reason why she cut her ties with GY is for her own good sake.She thinks JS's mom will fully accept her because GY no longer related with their mess family.OK i understand the way she thinked now, but still it's the wrong way to handle the situation.GY was already hurt, and i think this time she won't looking back (hope so) so GY can move on, and try to focus on her own life.

Anyway, did JS record his convo with ONR in today's eps? if he did, i have a feeling GY will know all the truth through this. I feel sorry for JS to get his nightmares back, but i hope he can remember the truth happened in that night. So he can back to his sense.

Aw he said he has no time to be sick he has alot of people to protect in the preview

GY also said she will make sure he get better

JS really dont like his aunt at all anymore lol, he knows even more of what she has being doing to GY and he said he is going to sue her  :tongue:

When I watch this with subs, it becomes even more ridicules that they would blame TP. TP was walking, minding his own business. It wasn't like he was in a car and engaged them in a high speed chase. GY please leave these people. You can't reason with stupid logic.  

I have to say the writer's logic regarding YS treatment of GY--"because it's for her own good" is just stupid and it doesn't make sense. It's easy for her to give up on GY is because she's not her daughter.

I think I may have to give this drama a break until Friday...it's becoming too frustrating to watch. When I hear TP judge the Chairwoman----it's just too much.

Guest wdsayang

@Iclarakl since eps 1 YS indeed don't know how to love GY.  So that won't be so surprise. What she thinks good for her, always hurt her, she never understand GY. Lets be positive about it, now it's time for GY to get closer to HJN.

I agree with you about continuing blame on TP for JS father's death is beyond ridiculous. I think ES is the biggest mess in this regard. He keep telling the wrong idea about it. He should be objective, since he just hear that from her mom side story. I wonder if halmoni knows about it what will be her reaction? I hope it can slap SR on the face, that she's the one should be blame on it.

Archived