[Drama 2017-2018] Enemies from the Past, 전생에 웬수들

0ly40

On 6/3/2018 at 5:39 PM, lee-chan said:

and so it finally ended! I was delighted to see the continuous downfall of ONR and how they all rubbed it in her face to stay away from GY. 

@lee-chan  I needed some drama crack up this morning and what better way to get it was re-watchng ONR downfall..  I get tickled everytime I see JS seve her those papers.. The nerve to ask him how can he stab her in the back as if she didn't only stab people in the back she even stab and twist the knife plus poured salt into the wound..

@hibicus  Come and join me in secret and lies.. I'll be waiting for you

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 6/27/2018 at 6:44 AM, sava2sava said:

@lee-chan  I needed some drama crack up this morning and what better way to get it was re-watchng ONR downfall..  I get tickled everytime I see JS seve her those papers.. The nerve to ask him how can he stab her in the back as if she didn't only stab people in the back she even stab and twist the knife plus poured salt into the wound..

@hibicus  Come and join me in secret and lies.. I'll be waiting for you

@sava2sava thx chingoo i'll chk it out just too busy w/other things right now! :)

Archived