[Drama 2017-2018] Enemies from the Past, 전생에 웬수들

0ly40

I have a slight suspicion that the script suffered a big change of direction because supposedly the biggest obstacle for our OTP was going to be the mother of GoYa, at the moment in which San-Deul saw this in the tarot we knew that he was referring to the biological mother, but we see that HJA does not have a negative position towards JS and his family, besides missing only one episode would not make sense, unless in the end the OTP ends up separated or is an open ending.:confounded:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hello guys i chkd last nite n the latest epi has not been loaded yet? or was i in the wrong site? :( am almost sure it shld be out tonight but got to watch the NBA finals :) who's for the warriors here or nobody's interested in b/ball? hahaha

hv a gr8 day chingoos

i'm not allowed to read your comments yet i said to myself bec i hvnt seen the latest drama of NR/TP i'm so sick of these two believe you me :)

today episode was the best episode so far for me.

GY/her real ma reunite scene was so sweet. her ma saying she will make that 2 face ONR pay for hurting her daughter was sweet.

dang the writer still dragging this JS old bro/GY stepsis. i thought once they brokeup. we will never see them together again. yet that spoiler brat is doing all she can to get back together. what have this spoiler brat do in this show other then being a brat?

that scene of GY ma see first hand just how evil that 2 face ONR is. to her daughter. when TP trun the phone speaker on. so GY real ma can hear what 2 face ONR say to GY.

that last scene of 2 face ONR coming to her sis house/seeing all the stuff they put together/thinking all of those are for her/only to see GY coming in/telling 2 face ONR. that this party is all for GY/2 face ONR start to act up/GY real ma say she will tell 2 face ONR. what going on/only for 2 face ONR to see a slap on her face.

i hope their will be more bad thing to come for 2 face ONR. she should cry blood tear for the way she hurt GY.

It seems we will get the total destruction of NR at every turn in the last ep. HJA is not finished with NR yet and I think she only went to JS's house only to give NR a preview of what's to come her way. NR will be outed from WL for sure and she won't be able to pay off her debits.  NR still won't get she did anything wrong and will still blame her downfall on GY. TP will be her last resort to try and make a comeback but he has already had his wake up call  With everyone being done with her it would not surprise me if she tries to hurt GY and ends up killing herself instead. 

Ohh  there is only one more episode left now.   At this point only one thing hasn’t resolved. It’s about GW’s condition.   I wonder if the finale will be TP donating his kidney to GW.  :unsure::unsure:

3 hours ago, hibiscus23 said:

hello guys i chkd last nite n the latest epi has not been loaded yet? or was i in the wrong site? :( am almost sure it shld be out tonight but got to watch the NBA finals :) who's for the warriors here or nobody's interested in b/ball? hahaha

hv a gr8 day chingoos

i'm not allowed to read your comments yet i said to myself bec i hvnt seen the latest drama of NR/TP i'm so sick of these two believe you me :)

Well by now I’m getting really tired of NR’s nonstop scheming antics.   It’s a good thing that the drama comes to an end. I wouldn’t be surprised if the writer too is getting tired of coming up with more nastiness for NR.  hehe  
Yeah I don’t watch nba but I can see some are excited about the final game.  So this is the fourth final match between warriors and cavaliers.   Hope it will be a good game to watch. enjoy

XMYf51t.gif

Will miss these two

8 hours ago, lclarakl said:

I'm watching "Be Strong Geum Soon"

Love that drama.. Happy Watching @lclarakl  I think I'll join you haven't re-watch it in ages..

3 hours ago, awsparkle said:

It seems we will get the total destruction of NR at every turn in the last ep. HJA is not finished with NR yet and I think she only went to JS's house only to give NR a preview of what's to come her way. NR will be outed from WL for sure and she won't be able to pay off her debits.  NR still won't get she did anything wrong and will still blame her downfall on GY. TP will be her last resort to try and make a comeback but he has already had his wake up call  With everyone being done with her it would not surprise me if she tries to hurt GY and ends up killing herself instead. 

@awsparkle  From the preview TP did reject her thinking she can use him as before and besides TP has grown fond of his son and thats all he's thinking of now.. If NR hurts herself trying to go after GY because as she sees it's all GY fault she's really outed fro her family and GY took over the family diner and her place she will never see herself in the wrong.. So if she dies good riddence she won't be missed..

2 hours ago, philosophie said:

So tomorrow is the final episode?

And I'll be rockin the happy dance

Related image

@booha chingu i've been thinking of you but just got bz these days! nice to be back here N many thx for sharing the IG photos, i know me too will miss these OTP for sure! in a way we shld be glad it's almost over bec i was really getting tired of NR/TP episodes :( btw chingoo how's our CJH? any new dramas ?? i hvnt been to his thread & say hello to you and our chingoos

@sava2sava chingoo thx again for your PM ok? i'll try it later!

Guest wdsayang

Actually i don't want this drama over yet, because there's still a lot unresolved problems. And has potential to be a great story by develops GY's character. Such as GY going to US with her mom to study business and management and take a place as a branch manager. It would be a great ending for this drama. 

Gifts for everyone and good riddance now ONR is going to get what she deserves. 

I Put GIF in LOOP  LOL LOL 

W4KoWAyJRDqClXEQA-HVcP2_U5b5hnKlTUiSh1hF

SHE IS SO EVIL   CHECK THIS OUT

Spoiler

YEi4ords-h0xi34-KI7VvHbHiU_mYa0ULxrwJs3D

The final episode today was .....hmmmmm....pretty good.

I'm looking forward with subs to see what the Chairwoman said to NR who basically was storming around visiting everyone. Today's episode seemed to be about NR with everyone telling her off and cutting ties with her. SR cut her off, JS cut her off, the chairwoman, Doctor and TP all cut her off.  It was very nice to see the doctor let NR know that he was in love with YS. NR was shocked -- priceless. 

TP donated his kidney to GW.  I don't know if it was the "Old Danny Boy" song playing in the background when TP and GY were talking, but the scene was touching. I couldn't believe that TP brought a tear to my eye.

I don't now about the scene of YS holding TP's hand as he was heading to surgery. He was doing nothing more than what he should have done for his son.

They had a big family event with Chairwoman there--like a picnic.  The family finds out about ES and GB and a fight starts among the family (the scene reminds me of the cover, almost, for this drama; with everyone fighting).

This is a writer that loves to wrap things up in a tidy bow. In all a good ending. Still don't know what really has happened to NR or than everyone cut her off.

Good drama over all.

I wanted Oh Na Ra's "punishment" to be more severe but it ended with her not having anyone for her to rely on. I was right that both her ex husband rejected her most severely. Jae Woong "paraded" Young Sook as his woman. Tae Pyung told her they are never to meet again and if she dared to harm Go Ya, he will not let her off.

I loved it that Go Ya had no time to "entertain" Oh Na Ra and her mother in law went in her stead. Ji Seok's mother does not minced her words and cut her sister off completely.

By the way, the actress playing Oh Na Ra must have removed one side of her earrings for the slap. She arrived to the house without one side.

Spoiler

1 hour ago, lclarakl said:

This is a writer that loves to wrap things up in a tidy bow. In all a good ending. Still don't know what really has happened to NR or than everyone cut her off.

@lclarakl  I think she's on the run she has been cut off from everyone an everything.. My guess is she's out looking for hwe next mark..While running from the loan sharks.. 

26 minutes ago, Jackie1048 said:

I loved it that Go Ya had no time to "entertain" Oh Na Ra and her mother in law went in her stead. Ji Seok's mother does not minced her words and cut her sister off completely.

@Jackie1048  I also loved that scene... Who better to cut her off from the family is non other then her sister..  It is her family she wanted so desperately to return to as if JS was her very own child and speaking of JS what papers he gave NR were they lawsuit papers or a restraining order to stay away from them all especially GY..

The first Ex hubby shutting her down was priceless :crazy:

@Ldy Gmerm  You were right NR wasn't dealing with a full deck.  This chick displayed her emotion on being 6 fryes short of a happy meal..:crazy:  (just crazy) She prided herself in thinking no one could ever tell her" NO" and forgive her no matter what she did..What wwas so funny is her fake tears she thought JS would buy and changed to her true colors once he served her some papers.. Then she tried to pull the same roll on HJN thinking all she had to do was get on bending knees and the woman would buy her act..  Now what gave her the audacity to think that all will be okay with HJN after whats she's done to the womans daughter had that woman thinking GY was some home wrecker and had the family against her..

On the papers that Ji Seok that he passed to Oh Na Ra is a lawsuit. I don't remember the incident but it is something Oh Na Ra did to Go Ya that is deemed now a criminal act. Oh Na Ra questioned Ji Seok that he dared sent her to prison but Ji Seok replied that in his mind he had already placed her in prison.

Ji Seok told Oh Na Ra that she should be thankful that she was let off so easily because of her ties with her and Ji Seok. Ji Seok's mother told her that she does not have a place in their family anymore. Ji Seok's mother told Oh Na Ra that they will carry on happily without her.

By the way, her conversation with Ha Jin Ah, did Oh Na Ra faked her academic qualifications?

32 minutes ago, Jackie1048 said:

On the papers that Ji Seok that he passed to Oh Na Ra is a lawsuit. I don't remember the incident but it is something Oh Na Ra did to Go Ya that is deemed now a criminal act. Oh Na Ra questioned Ji Seok that he dared sent her to prison but Ji Seok replied that in his mind he had already placed her in prison.

Thanks @Jackie1048  I knew some of the things she did to GY was criminal.. Now I have to go back and find out what it was..  She drug GY through the mud with her slander and let's not forget when she went to GY job but I don't see how she can be the only one to get it without TP being at fault also.. Just think she had already wreck one marriage and was on her way wrecking another the selfish witch.. How is it that none of them seem to see how selfish she really is especially TP and JS..

I have re-watch the scene with her Ys and the first ex-hubby, LOL What disd she think to accomplish telling him that she's TP Ex.. The man she divorced him for.. It's not like Ys caused they marriage to end it was her and she just spit the word yobbo (honey) as if it was his first name.. After her ordeal with him then she's off to TP calling him Yobbo to.. I guess calling these two Yobbo she won't get confused..     

At least it was a great ending for everyone not named ONR to which I'm happy!!! Need the subs to find out how far rock bottom she hit...YAY!!!

Loved that every single person cut her off. Don't know what happened to her afterwards, but don't care.

Also, liked that GY & JS had one final kiss scene. Was missing that towards the latter half of the drama. The only thing I did hope would happen but didn't was that GY was pregnant. 

Ladies and gents, I had a great time chatting and discussing this drama with you for the past several months. Hope to see you in the forum on other threads!!!

@whome  SR and Ys got off to easy, I thought SR should be made to face reality and stop blamming others for her own doing.. Ys also needed the slap down of the century.. What she did wasn't any good deed by raising GY.. GY was made to pay it all back and some..   

11 minutes ago, sava2sava said:

@whome  SR and Ys got off to easy, I thought SR should be made to face reality and stop blamming others for her own doing.. Ys also needed the slap down of the century.. What she did wasn't any good deed by raising GY.. GY was made to pay it all back and some..   

True, but with only 1 episode remaining for today, it was all about the smackdown of ONR. I guess the writer only wanted one character to not have a happy ending.

Had the writer started the ball rolling earlier (like say a few weeks ago) with the downfall of ONR, we may have scenes where SR & YS were both dragged through the coals with their part in blaming GY for everything when it wasn't her fault. ONR could have said bye bye several episodes back, and then the remaining few could have been SR & YS receiving their own harsh punishment and the last episode be everyone reuniting into one big happy family. But, daily k-dramas never satisfies us. They're always lacking something.

Archived