[Drama 2017-2018] Enemies from the Past, 전생에 웬수들

0ly40

18 minutes ago, gerrytan8063 said:

Episode 118

Just to note that JS mother asked Go Ya not to registered their marriage, to wait for a year, even asked Go Ya to go on contraceptive

I was right and  I was so disappointed that JS wasn't mad at his mother for hurting his marriage and GY? 

Now , I wonder if HJN will find out about this. How will she react to this? Should OSR be forgiven for hurting GY?,   disrespecting GY and treating her like disease?  SMH SMH SMH 

TBH I had hoped GY did get pregnant despite OSR wanting to be so controlling.  

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So Choi Tae Pyung is really the real father of Go Ya??? If he really is her father ,what bad luck... what did her biological mother see in him? A very rich girl falling for her driver? Does that even make sense, when she knew all along that the her parents will never allow such a union. And she even got pregnant and the baby put up for adoption... supposedly. The driver taking the child and raising her with his bitter wife.  

If CTP is not the biological father, Choi Tae Pyung should have told his wife the truth and maybe would have raised the girl with love and care. And they would have had a happy marriage without him having an affair. 

Go Ya only gone for a year?  I hoped she would have been gone for a longer time, made something of herself overseas. I agree with one of the forum members who wrote that all the three mothers sucks  just like the awful evil aunt. 

Seems like the writer does not have much to go along with .... I am predicting a hanging and unsatisfactory ending with all the forgiveness crap. I hope not.... 

Will the chairwoman ever know who her real daughter is? Or should not she? Does she also have an ulterior motive in finding her biological daughter? How selfish too. If that is the case it is better that she does not find her. Go Ya is too selfless to be used by the people around her. I  think it is better for her to start anew with out them all.

And for a change I hope that Go Ya does not go back to either family. And that the non-registration of the marriage be a blessing in disguise as she wont need to go through a divorce. May Go Ya be living well free of all these sad, no good people that were around her and good riddance to them. I hope she does not go back to any of them and lived her own life when she disappeared and continue living that life. The people around her are not good for her and she should rid herself of them.

8 minutes ago, 10192123sangre said:

So Choi Tae Pyung is really the real father of Go Ya??? If he really is her father ,what bad luck... what did her biological mother see in him? A very rich girl falling for her driver? Does that even make sense, when she knew all along that the her parents will never allow such a union. And she even got pregnant and the baby put up for adoption... supposedly. The driver taking the child and raising her with his bitter wife.  

If CTP is not the biological father, Choi Tae Pyung should have told his wife the truth and maybe would have raised the girl with love and care. And they would have had a happy marriage without him having an affair. 

Go Ya only gone for a year?  I hoped she would have been gone for a longer time, made something of herself overseas. I agree with one of the forum members who wrote that all the three mothers sucks  just like the awful evil aunt. 

Seems like the writer does not have much to go along with .... I am predicting a hanging and unsatisfactory ending with all the forgiveness crap. I hope not.... 

Will the chairwoman ever know who her real daughter is? Or should not she? Does she also have an ulterior motive in finding her biological daughter? How selfish too. If that is the case it is better that she does not find her. Go Ya is too selfless to be used by the people around her. I  think it is better for her to start anew with out them all.

And for a change I hope that Go Ya does not go back to either family. And that the non-registration of the marriage be a blessing in disguise as she wont need to go through a divorce. May Go Ya be living well free of all these sad, no good people that were around her and good riddance to them. I hope she does not go back to any of them and lived her own life when she disappeared and continue living that life. The people around her are not good for her and she should rid herself of them.

Chingu @10192123sangre  Choi Tae Pyung isn't Go Ya's father. He told her this in episode 116. 

Thank you  @UnniSarah for the information on Choi Tae Pyung. I just got back to watching this kdrama  episode 118 and missed  some of the episodes. 

Since CTP is not her biological father then he should have let this be known to his wife YS. Very sad. I so hope that Go Ya really does not come back to any of those families. She deserves much much better. 

4 minutes ago, 10192123sangre said:

Thank you  @UnniSarah for the information on Choi Tae Pyung. I just got back to watching this kdrama  episode 118 and missed  some of the episodes. 

Since CTP is not her biological father then he should have let this be known to his wife YS. Very sad. I so hope that Go Ya really does not come back to any of those families. She deserves much much better. 

She sure does @10192123sangre... This drama has me so conflicted because of the hell GY has been through.  I wanted her to have a baby just because OSR didn't want that. I also thought her having that baby and never going back to that family but like @angelwingssf with baby she would have to go back the JS family. Then I am reminded about the marriage not being registered and then about going on contraception . IT would be foolish of GY to go back to that family. The writer doesn't have enough time to make us viewers believe in the forgiveness of all the betrayals GY has gone through. 

One more thing That I cannot understand is why the biological grandmother of Go Ya, who after all the effort to monitor her granddaughter ( making sure she knows who is raising/adopted her, gave money for business, etc. to the driver CTP) failed to make sure to leave a trust fund for her granddaughter to make sure she gets a proper education and financial support when she becomes an adult ( which is to be turned over to her when she turned 18.) The biological maternal grandmother knew that that family was not related by blood to her granddaughter. Why did not she make sure her granddaughter would have a good future??? She should not have trusted the driver CTP to take care of her granddaughter and entrusted all the money to him. She should have made a separated trust fund for Go Ya.

Didn't she leave a will or something? Telling her daughter the truth and what became of the child? leaving something for Go Ya even without her daughter knowing the truth? What a shame. 

3 hours ago, 10192123sangre said:

One more thing That I cannot understand is why the biological grandmother of Go Ya, who after all the effort to monitor her granddaughter ( making sure she knows who is raising/adopted her, gave money for business, etc. to the driver CTP) failed to make sure to leave a trust fund for her granddaughter to make sure she gets a proper education and financial support when she becomes an adult ( which is to be turned over to her when she turned 18.) The biological maternal grandmother knew that that family was not related by blood to her granddaughter. Why did not she make sure her granddaughter would have a good future??? She should not have trusted the driver CTP to take care of her granddaughter and entrusted all the money to him. She should have made a separated trust fund for Go Ya.

Didn't she leave a will or something? Telling her daughter the truth and what became of the child? leaving something for Go Ya even without her daughter knowing the truth? What a shame. 

I think the grandmother did not want anyone to know GY was not CTP daughter.  If he adopted her, then there would be a stigma attached with that child.  So, the grandma just gave him money and asked him to take care of her.  If she did a trust fund or left information for the daughter, we would not have this drama.  

She did not want her daughter (HJN) to labeled as an unwed mother and spoil her future both in the company and her personal life.  That is why she did that.  The grandma could have raised the child herself saying it is a cousin's kid and that she was not there to take care or something of the sort.  But she did not do that.  HJN was very attached to the child and she separated the mother and child.  

It is a shame that these issues happen in real life too, but this is way too dramatic.  Everyone keeping secrets to start with.  Lying is the second.  Having a grudge for the wrong reasons.  Not taking responsibility.  Believing someone's lies.  JS though his aunt was a goddess from heaven until he heard her conversation on the phone to GY.  He knew then that she was nothing but a fake.  NExt one is making people brain dead and spreading information as if it is the truth.  I will stop here.  I am tired of thinking about it now.

Guest wdsayang

Why suddenly concerned about GY? When she was there no one cared about her, so why all of a sudden they looking for her. And SR only wants her back to ease her own conscience from the ridiculous stuff she requested and did to GY, not because she actually wants her back.  And the most disappointed was JS didn't angry on his mom about everything she had done to his wife? Or he could have at least apologized to GY on his phone message for not protecting her well enough against his mom. Sadly the writer ruined JS char at this point. His char keep disappointing us, i think the writer can fix it later when GY decided to leave. But not, she makes it worst. 

This episode left a sour taste because ONR gets rewarded for despicable behavior; JS turned into an incompetent person; GY's sister still acting like a spoiled child; GY's brother misses out on a whole year without GY; HJN still doesn't get a clue about her daughter. Seems like a year has been wasted.

Now JS's family completely fall into NR's provocation, that TP was the cause of the death and GY also responsible for it.

Unless people, SR are aware of the lie and she could honestly declare her own fault and apologize to GY sincerely in front of her family members.

If the lie is not exposed, this problem would never be solved. JS nightmares would keep recurring and SR could do something bad to GY again someday when something bad happen to her son.

I'm very disappointing with JW for tell GY about his diagnosis without doing some research. As an expert, he needs to extensively interview not only JS but also other people who were involved in the accident, particularly his mom. In this manner, he could get the right diagnosis, points out the mom's fault, and gives JS the right treatment.

14 hours ago, dramaninja said:

Its like opposite of the show here, in the show they are blaming GY for stuff here we have peoepl constant pile on on JS when he DID NOTHING.

I really dont get this anymore I rarely disagree with peoepl her but this is bizarre.   :mellow:

@dramaninja, I'm doing a lot of piling on to the writer. Below is a long vent, so please forgive me.

The writer made JS part of this by linking his nightmares to GY.  Think about it, if you're having this horrible nightmare each night where you are reliving your father's death and your own fears, you will want it to stop. The writer made GY the cause of JS nightmares returning---stupid!  GY eased his mine and they stopped, now she no longer eases his mind.  In a whiplash move, the writer had JS being very cold to  GY and didn't introduce her to his dead father. However, he then consciously "acted" happy and showed her love so she wouldn't see how he was also tormented by her---but; in his sleep, with his guards down, his true feelings come out with the nightmare. The fact that he and his mother attributed the restarting of his nightmares to GY is too much.  So to me, JS is like a person who loves cats but are allergic to them; wants to love on them, but can't because they make them sick.

What I don't understand about his "therapy" to heal is the fact that GY is not there; so of course, since the antagonist is not there he should get better. I can only imagine that when she returns, his nightmares will to. It would have been better if he was healed with her around than without her. Heck, if he couldn't heal in 10 years, not sure what 1 year will do when the trigger for his nightmares returns.

This is just all too stupid and illogical. With only 5 episodes left, I guess the writer is going to cause a miracle to happen.

My other disappointment that I'm going to pile on is GY's sorry excuse of a biological mother--the Chairwoman.  For this woman to have loved her child to the point of wanting to kill herself, the writer has depicted this love as being very shallow and superficial.  I don't know any mother who had their child ripped from their arms wouldn't want to seek them out to ensure they were doing okay. Upon hearing that her child died, this "mother" didn't even make the effort to visit her grave to confirm the child's death, to say a last goodbye, to apologize for not keeping her safe....? This is her child; one that she loved dearly. The Chairwoman really put forth no real effort to find her child and performed a sloppy investigation. To me, the way the writer depicted the Chairwoman it's like GY would be an inconvenience because her daughter is marrying into a political family. So that's why she exerted no effort to find her child. Instead, she paid more attention to NR, and trusting in her and TP. 

Then we have YS, finally a year later, wondering, "hmmm, where is GY?" as if we believe she really gives a flip. In this small world in which they live where they constantly trip over each other in spas, buses, hospital, shopping, etc, they never once crossed paths in a year?  What is even more ridiculous is JS and his family deciding to keep it a secret that GY left home from a woman who is not her biological mother and who cut her off, refusing to take her back--while saying some pretty hateful things to her. And JS is going to be like "Mother in law" very respectfully. 

Where is the resentment that a love one left after feeling unwanted and unloved? Then again, JS not knowing his marriage wasn't registered is ridiculous. I would think only he could add her to his family registry--she can't do it on her own.

I don't know how this drama will end next week, but I feel like the writer took a good story and turned it into a hot mess. I can see a path being created for ES and GB to get back together. Really? The only true statements that came out of this episode were:

1) When JS broke down after realizing that GY had truly left, he told his mother that no one held on to GY's hand.  He's so right--including himself. If it wasn't for his nightmares, she would have stayed.

2)  When Grandmother Hang said that her son would be sad that so many people are still hurting because of his death.

One thing for sure about this drama, this group of people will continue to live in ignorance; however, it appears they my decide to be "forgiving" in the end. SMH......

5 hours ago, angelwingssf said:

I think the grandmother did not want anyone to know GY was not CTP daughter.  If he adopted her, then there would be a stigma attached with that child.  So, the grandma just gave him money and asked him to take care of her.  If she did a trust fund or left information for the daughter, we would not have this drama.  

She did not want her daughter (HJN) to labeled as an unwed mother and spoil her future both in the company and her personal life.  That is why she did that.  The grandma could have raised the child herself saying it is a cousin's kid and that she was not there to take care or something of the sort.  But she did not do that.  HJN was very attached to the child and she separated the mother and child.  

It is a shame that these issues happen in real life too, but this is way too dramatic.  Everyone keeping secrets to start with.  Lying is the second.  Having a grudge for the wrong reasons.  Not taking responsibility.  Believing someone's lies.  JS though his aunt was a goddess from heaven until he heard her conversation on the phone to GY.  He knew then that she was nothing but a fake.  NExt one is making people brain dead and spreading information as if it is the truth.  I will stop here.  I am tired of thinking about it now.

@angelwingssf, I think the grandmother probably assumed that CTP would officially adopt GY because he did add her to his family registry. I also think in her own way that the grandmother did give a "trust" for GY. That's why she paid him so much money to keep GY. It was enough money for him to start his business--however, he was the driver with no real business knowledge.

I love, love, love what you said in red because it captured my thoughts exactly.

@wdsayang, I agree with you about this episode. I felt good about some people beginning to feel some remorse, however, it left a bad tase with the 1 year time jump. Now it seems in the next episode we will have time being wasted as YS looks madly for GY--the person she cruelly cut off.

As for me, I would love it if GY didn't com back. How many "happy" notes have we had in this drama where we thought people would start treating GY right, only for them to turn on her like a snake......too many. So if the writer is going to have GY come back and they are one big happy family again, give me a break. She is still the whipping girl when they need someone to blame and dump on.

The writer just went overboard in this drama; these people will not change at their core because they love to pass blame. 

2 hours ago, lclarakl said:

What I don't understand about his "therapy" to heal is the fact that GY is not there; so of course, since the antagonist is not there he should get better. I can only imagine that when she returns, his nightmares will to. It would have been better if he was healed with her around than without her. Heck, if he couldn't heal in 10 years, not sure what 1 year will do when the trigger for his nightmares returns.

@lclarakl... Well said chingu, JS seems he will never heal from the nightmares. It's like the story is saying GY only suppressed them. I thought GY had healed him by taking the fear away. Instead he finds out his wife is the daughter of the man who killed his father.

I am still confused at HOW CTP CAUSED THE ACCIDENT?????? I blame OSR for the death of her husband. She acts like she did nothing wrong because she was searching for her sister. She is searching for her sister who is an adult who had an affair with a married man, broke up his family and divorced her husband. Her sister also tormented the eldest daughter (GY) because she wanted GY and her family to be miserable. Even Now, she still desires to know her sister's location. Her reaction to reading her sister's text made me so mad. I know that if it was GY, she wouldn't need to sneak to read her text or have a look of concern.  Always vent away in the soompi forum , we are all hear to read them and discuss it. I totally agree with you. The main problem with kdrama issss they don't do research on any procedures that is used in their story. That is why it is so messed up at times. 

On 5/23/2018 at 8:33 PM, UnniSarah said:

@hibiscus23.... Chingu we have to blame the writer and the Asian culture. 

Reasons why GY listen to ONR.

1. ONR is her aunt In Law

2. ONR is her elder so she has to show respect no matter what. 

3. The WRITER IS MAKING GY act stupid. 

@UnniSarah chingu i u/stand it has something to do about the Asian culture but sometimes it's just too hard to fathom :( LOL Anyway, just finished the latest epi & it was hard not to emote in some of the scenes! it's so sad that GY left & that her bio mom didn't even know that her daughter is right in front of her! that TP/NR were so mean in telling GY's bio mom that she's already dead & worst is that TP telling GY that her bio mom didn't want to look for her! i cldnt help but be teary eyed when she's saying her goodbyes to them! at least finally, TP is seemingly regretful of what he's done to GW who's such a sweet kid! btw, correct me chingus if i'm wrong, do you really suppose that the death of JS's father was in a way TP's fault? He was just at the wrong place at a wrong time, am i right? i can u/stand if he literally killed him but SR was chasing him & JS dad followed her & had that fatal accident! i'm just not sure of this so any feedback from any of you chingus to shed some light on this wld be welcomed! :)

woah chingus, we're just 3 more epis away and this drama is saying their goodbyes! :(

2 hours ago, hibiscus23 said:

if i'm wrong, do you really suppose that the death of JS's father was in a way TP's fault?

@hibiscus23.. In No certain terms CTP isn't responsible for the death of Js's father. Logically it was an accident but if they want to blame someone. It is Oh Sa Ra who is to blame. JS's father so worried about his wife that he didn't pay close attention himself and ended up in an accident with JS. OSR is such a control freak and believes she did nothing wrong because she was only trying to get to CTP. I wish there was recording of the accident to paint OSR in a different light then I would be satisfied.

CTP did nothing wrong and I don't think he was at the wrong place at the time. OSR caused the accident. In my opinion if OSR wasn't about to get hit by a car, JS father would have never followed her in the first place. 

@UnniSarah you are 100% right about the accident.  I wish JS remembers it.  He might have suppressed it since he saw his mom cross the street so callously and his dad followed her like an idiot without thinking of the traffic signals.  The therapy that is going on with JS might actually throw some light about it.  But I cannot believe this writer.  She/ He may not even touch it.  They should have started winding this thing down by the 100th episode.  That way, they would have had enough time to punish the perpetrators.   

48 minutes ago, angelwingssf said:

@UnniSarah you are 100% right about the accident.  I wish JS remembers it.  He might have suppressed it since he saw his mom cross the street so callously and his dad followed her like an idiot without thinking of the traffic signals.  The therapy that is going on with JS might actually throw some light about it.  But I cannot believe this writer.  She/ He may not even touch it.  They should have started winding this thing down by the 100th episode.  That way, they would have had enough time to punish the perpetrators.   

Exactly  @angelwingssf  , this is one of the reason I hate when they extend a drama. They ruin the pace of the drama that was in progress. This whole CTP arc where he is blamed for JS's father's death was just a filler. They dragged this arc way to long. The writer even dared to extend the blame for 11 years. I want to quit this drama so badly but can't because I spent so many hours on it already. smh smh  

15 hours ago, lclarakl said:

@dramaninja, I'm doing a lot of piling on to the writer. Below is a long vent, so please forgive me.

The writer made JS part of this by linking his nightmares to GY.  Think about it, if you're having this horrible nightmare each night where you are reliving your father's death and your own fears, you will want it to stop. The writer made GY the cause of JS nightmares returning---stupid!  GY eased his mine and they stopped, now she no longer eases his mind.  In a whiplash move, the writer had JS being very cold to  GY and didn't introduce her to his dead father. However, he then consciously "acted" happy and showed her love so she wouldn't see how he was also tormented by her---but; in his sleep, with his guards down, his true feelings come out with the nightmare. The fact that he and his mother attributed the restarting of his nightmares to GY is too much.  So to me, JS is like a person who loves cats but are allergic to them; wants to love on them, but can't because they make them sick.

This is just all too stupid and illogical. With only 5 episodes left, I guess the writer is going to cause a miracle to happen.

My other disappointment that I'm going to pile on is GY's sorry excuse of a biological mother--the Chairwoman.  For this woman to have loved her child to the point of wanting to kill herself, the writer has depicted this love as being very shallow and superficial.  I don't know any mother who had their child ripped from their arms wouldn't want to seek them out to ensure they were doing okay. Upon hearing that her child died, this "mother" didn't even make the effort to visit her grave to confirm the child's death, to say a last goodbye, to apologize for not keeping her safe....? This is her child; one that she loved dearly. The Chairwoman really put forth no real effort to find her child and performed a sloppy investigation. To me, the way the writer depicted the Chairwoman it's like GY would be an inconvenience because her daughter is marrying into a political family. So that's why she exerted no effort to find her child. Instead, she paid more attention to NR, and trusting in her and TP. 

Then we have YS, finally a year later, wondering, "hmmm, where is GY?" as if we believe she really gives a flip. In this small world in which they live where they constantly trip over each other in spas, buses, hospital, shopping, etc, they never once crossed paths in a year?  What is even more ridiculous is JS and his family deciding to keep it a secret that GY left home from a woman who is not her biological mother and who cut her off, refusing to take her back--while saying some pretty hateful things to her. And JS is going to be like "Mother in law" very respectfully. 

Where is the resentment that a love one left after feeling unwanted and unloved? Then again, JS not knowing his marriage wasn't registered is ridiculous. I would think only he could add her to his family registry--she can't do it on her own.

I don't know how this drama will end next week, but I feel like the writer took a good story and turned it into a hot mess. I can see a path being created for ES and GB to get back together. Really? The only true statements that came out of this episode were:

1) When JS broke down after realizing that GY had truly left, he told his mother that no one held on to GY's hand.  He's so right--including himself. If it wasn't for his nightmares, she would have stayed.

2)  When Grandmother Hang said that her son would be sad that so many people are still hurting because of his death.

One thing for sure about this drama, this group of people will continue to live in ignorance; however, it appears they my decide to be "forgiving" in the end. SMH......

@lclarakl, I agree with you.  I also hate that they have ruined a great drama.  I really liked JS and GY together, but when he and his mother and everyone else started blaming her for his father's death, I just couldn;t understand it.  As you say, they will continue to live in ignorance and be forgiving in the end.  The problem is that they are blaming the wrong people and even if they forgive GY for supposedly being TP's daughter, I see that as being wrong.  GY is innocent no matter what.  Even if TP was her father.  She is still innocent of any wrongdoing and this writer is just being ridiculous.  Not sure how they plan to redeem everyone at this point but I am sure they will.  

12 minutes ago, Pam_Van Fossen said:

@lclarakl, I agree with you.  I also hate that they have ruined a great drama.  I really liked JS and GY together, but when he and his mother and everyone else started blaming her for his father's death, I just couldn;t understand it.  As you say, they will continue to live in ignorance and be forgiving in the end.  The problem is that they are blaming the wrong people and even if they forgive GY for supposedly being TP's daughter, I see that as being wrong.  GY is innocent no matter what.  Even if TP was her father.  She is still innocent of any wrongdoing and this writer is just being ridiculous.  Not sure how they plan to redeem everyone at this point but I am sure they will.  

@Pam_Van Fossen... TBH there is nothing to forgive like you said, GY is innocent.  She wasn't even there at the scene of the crime.  Her father didn't cause the accident but JS's mother caused the accident. I think good punishment woul d be to exile Oh Sa Ra forever from the family. Let OSR feel the same pain she inflicted on GY and GY choosing herself for once in her life. Choosing to be loved and loving someone in return. 

It is been one year.

Oh Na Ra still believed that she will be accepted by one and all if she came back a success. Everything is a competition with her and she must be the winner.

No one missed her at all as all of them have the missing Go Ya on their mind. In her case absence did not make the heart fonder.

I want to see Jae Woong pick up on the wooing of Young Sook. He is changing light bulb and chauffeuring her here and there. Tae Pyung can sneak a peek but for him like in other drama, the bus and left the terminal and it will not make a U Turn.

I will loved to see the day when Young Sook walks into the room as the doctor's wife. Hah! Oh Na Ra "advertised" herself that Jae Woong will not be able to find a woman better than herself.

I just hope that Choi Tae Pyung will set everything straight to Ha Jin Ah that her daughter did not die. To find out that Oh Na Ra had lied about Ha Jin Ah indicating she want nothing to do with Go Ya.

I hope Choi Tae Pyung never submitted the divorce papers meant Oh Na Ra cannot have anything to do with Jae Woong. Like in the other drama, he must also learned to relinquish his ex wife to a better man.

The idea of Go Ya being pregnant with a child when she left was a lovely thought although I doubt that Go Ya will have disobey Ji Seok's mother wishes and got herself pregnant.

It is be an interesting final week.

3 hours ago, angelwingssf said:

@angelwingssf and @UnniSarah, at this rate, I don't think there is going to be any additional clarification regarding the accident. I think in this drama, TP is guilty by their standards......including JS' regardless if he remembers everything or not.......:(

5 hours ago, hibiscus23 said:

woah chingus, we're just 3 more epis away and this drama is saying their goodbyes!

@hibiscus23, there are 5 more episodes--it was extended to 123 eps.  

Spoiler

I will say this drama made me want to watch an old one for some reason. Found a drama that I hadn't seen before "Tomato". It's actually pretty good and only 16 eps.

On 5/25/2018 at 5:45 PM, UnniSarah said:

I was right and  I was so disappointed that JS wasn't mad at his mother for hurting his marriage and GY? 

Now , I wonder if HJN will find out about this. How will she react to this? Should OSR be forgiven for hurting GY?,   disrespecting GY and treating her like disease?  SMH SMH SMH 

TBH I had hoped GY did get pregnant despite OSR wanting to be so controlling.  

@UnniSarah  OSR thought she was slick by doing what she did but this is going to be a big slap to her face as she always wanted some rich DIL to brag about and now she kick her out and no amount of pleading from Js and his mom will make her come back..

2 hours ago, lclarakl said:

at this rate, I don't think there is going to be any additional clarification regarding the accident. I think in this drama, TP is guilty by their standards......including JS' regardless if he remembers everything or not.......:(

@lclarakl  What blows my mind is that how can they blame TP when he wasn't the driving any of the vehicles.. How can a person walking down the street on the sidewalk cause and accident unless he ran in front of and oncoming car causing the car to make some kind of rash and sudden turn.. Get Real..  

Archived