[Drama 2017-2018] Enemies from the Past, 전생에 웬수들

0ly40

Okay, I have to say that YS got on my last nerve--the writer has so stop with some of the foolishness. She's mad with CTP because when GY asked him if what YS said was true, he didn't deny it. What would be the use of denying something when she herself told GY she wasn't her mother not once, not twice, but three or four times.  More than that, she's still treating GY very hateful. Sadly, GY doesn't even realize that her 'mother' was abusing her and sadly I don't know if the writer will ever open her eyes to what it was.

YS also got upset when CTP brought up GY's biological mom. So she doesn't want GY in her life but also doesn't want her to be with her biological mother. I have to wonder what the writer wants us to think of this selfish woman.

Then we also have CTP just sitting their as ONR speaks hatefully about JS wanting to help his sick son and JS' mother not kicking out GY. Again, there is no way a man who has zero interest in his own son would be very interested in a boy who has no relationship with him.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 5/5/2018 at 8:32 PM, Ldy Gmerm said:

NR is mad because her manipulation of SR did not work and SR has decided to keep GY but not her. OF course we know it is so SR can torment GY but NR is mad that her plan did not work the way she wanted it too. IT was not a full proof plan because had she thought about it her dirt is too much and too many know the truth. NR was never going to get JS back and its for sure all ties to her are completely broken until she takes responsibility for her own mess. Frankly I would rather see NR leave maybe take SR with her in the end. Something very revealing will have to happen to NR in order for her to wake up from her delusion and stop. NR needs to be exposed to all her rich friends.

@Ldy Gmerm... Well said chingu, can you believe the lie she told ES about she can't let her go but the thought of her beinb CTP's daughter is what brings all the bad memories of his death. I find her so pathetic, but at least she told her sister the truth. SHe raised ONR wrong. How could she have done that knowing full well the pain of losing a child. OSR is a terrible woman because when she looks at GY , I see contempt. She hates the fact that this girl has gotten her claws on her son. I think she believes that G approached JS just t use him because of what her sister did to GY's family. I can't wait for ONR's secret to be revealed to the world. I think once that happens she will lose her mind because her image and money means the world to her. 

32 minutes ago, angelwingssf said:

YS, CTP, ONR, GB, and even CTP sister (aunt).  She will realize she was used and will start to feel alienated and will start distancing herself and think clearly.  Probably HJN will say something that will cause the bulb to light up and look at it from the outside

@angelwingssf.... You forgot to mention Choi Sang Deul. He actually told GY to abandon the Choi so she doesn't lose her in laws. I applaud GY's answer, "it is easier for you to say that because it isn't about you".  clap-cheetah-emoticon.gifclap-cheetah-emoticon.gifHow can he ever understand? His mom always doted on him unlike YS who always treated her with contempt.  YS never truly doted on GY like she did to her other kids. GY spent her entire life showing affection towards YS but YS has always been cold. 

crazy-monkey-emoticon-002.gif   crazy-monkey-emoticon-002.gif

I am glad you said this chingu @lclarakl . I wasn't sure if i should say this but you are right she was verbally abused. THen she had to grow up and put on the adult pants because YS was incapable of taking care of her family. Another thing GW is getting sick again. CTR is right, GW misses GY. GY was always the one ready to pick him up, cook, take him to the doctor and the one to comfort him when he was down. Basically GY was GW's mom. 

YS made GY the escape goat for all of TP's sins. This is why I said she never really embraced this child as her own when he brought her home she just went with the flow not to loose that looser of a man. YS talking about GY's bio mom set her off to want to claim a daughter she never really respected, abused and used. I think this is more about the fact that TP would have the woman he was suppose to have cheated with inquiring about her daughter then about any real motherly feelings at GY having a relationship with her bio mom. 

Its going to be a huge slap in YS face when she realizes how TP got GY. What I am waiting for is when the Chairwoman realizes that all she heard about GY's life was really about her 1st born daughter.  The treatment she endured from YS the abandonment of TP and the harassment of NR. 

NR is going to take what she learned and try to use it to get money and cause a scandal if she can't get what she wants and also to try to hurt GY. I am hoping at this late date we do not have to wait too long for the birth secret. Since NR does not know what the circumstances where that GY was taken away by TP she is going to try to hurt GY by saying her mom did not want her and tossed her away when that was not true making GY hate her bio mom. What I hope will happen is the Chairwoman gets to tell what really happened to her first born daughter so that if NR goes that route when GY finds out who her bio mom was she realizes what NR said was false and her bio mom suffered on some level. 

I have a feeling in the end its going to be NR that is exposed for all she did. I think SR is going to be made to wake up and realize that TP nor NR are directly responsible for what happened to her husband and JS and that she is part of why the accident happened. It will be the only way she will be made to stop seeing GY as the replacement for TP's sins. 

42 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

You forgot to mention Choi Sang Deul.

I didn't.  To me he is less of the evil in the list of people who betrayed, abused and used her.  He did ask her to let the Choi family because he wanted her to have a acceptance with JS and his family.  He was just trying to make peace and let time heal them.  Right now, YS is angry because of ONR and SR is angry because of CTP.  So, SD's advise made sense to me.  He was doted by his mother, true, but his aunt should have doted on GY which she did not and should have stopped YS with her abuse of GY.  But from what I understood, the aunt was bankrupt or did not have anything and she came to live under YS umbrella of giving and stayed even after CTP left.  

good to see JS ma tell that 2 face ONR like it is. if she didnt steal other woman man/steal money/sue GY. none of this happening now would happen. it her greed for money that brought shame to her family.

even after her sis warn her not to harm GY. that 2 face ONR still ploting to hurt GY. this woman always blame GY if thing dont go her way.

GY step ma is so shameless. it was her. who let the cat out of the bag. about GY not her daughter. yet she blame other for GY finding out.

i think the reason she dont want GY to find her real ma, is she know her real daughter is a lazy bum. so if GY gone from her. she only have that lazy bum left. or she just want GY to stay so she can bully her. like she always do.

even after GY real ma warn GY step pa not to tell anyone about her daughter. yet he still tell that 2 face ONR. this man just cant keep his mouth shut. about secret.

One couple who I don't like is ES and GB. Sadly, GB hasn't developed one tiny bit in this drama, that's why I really want her to suffer and have a wake up call.  ES has turned out to be the biggest disappointment to me. 

Also, did HJN throw water into ONR's face in the preview? Did GY find out who her mom is? Why was GY ill? Can't wait for tomorrow!!!

I FF all GB & ES scenes. I have no interest in them whatsoever.

Ugh, can't stand ONR ... she took up too much screen time today. I practically watched the entire episode via FF in 4 minutes. 

11 hours ago, lclarakl said:

Okay, I have to say that YS got on my last nerve--the writer has so stop with some of the foolishness. She's mad with CTP because when GY asked him if what YS said was true, he didn't deny it. What would be the use of denying something when she herself told GY she wasn't her mother not once, not twice, but three or four times.  More than that, she's still treating GY very hateful. Sadly, GY doesn't even realize that her 'mother' was abusing her and sadly I don't know if the writer will ever open her eyes to what it was.

@lclarakl The theory for these three women is let's hurt GY..  I think the three main women in this drama have serious issues.. Ys issues is mental insecurities. She thinks of GY as her replacement for TP to vent her anger at.. For ONR it's her pride that's been damaged because she sees JS as her dead child that has been snatch away from her and she no longer can call the shots anymore nor bark orders for TP to abide by nor JS to believe her lies.. ONR has selfish issues.. Now when  it comes to OSR she wants to control everything and everyone around her but refuse to accept responsibility for what she's done fearing what halmoni said is true which is true she killed her husband but yet want to blame others in order for no one to find out what really happened just as JS told ONR  you can't hide the truth..  hope the writer don't hide this tidbit of info because as a part of they're so called morale of being the righteousness all three needs some attitudes adjustments to be brought to the light.. Especially for Ys  you don't use a child for your whipping bag because of a man.. So it's time for all three to get as much as they gave..   All three women needs to be exposed for there selfish acts and the truth behind there actions ----------------------------------------------

YS made GY the escape goat for all of TP's sins. This is why I said she never really embraced this child as her own when he brought her home she just went with the flow not to loose that looser of a man. YS talking about GY's bio mom set her off to want to claim a daughter she never really respected, abused and used. I think this is more about the fact that TP would have the woman he was suppose to have cheated with inquiring about her daughter then about any real motherly feelings at GY having a relationship with her bio mom. ----

@Ldy Gmerm I;m really wondering just what CTP goal for keeping GY.. Did this man have some kind of crush on GY mom hoping in the end by keeping GY that he'll end up marrying into riches.. CTP always been and ambitions and greedy man.. Was his plan for keeping GY was really money if so he should be punished maybe this is the reason him and Ys son are having health issues .. It's karma

hello all chingooos here, been MIA lately since i was hooked with another Asian drama & just finished it! anyway i'm able to catch up though & on epi 104 now however that ONR just won't stop at nothing! she's wicked witch but it backfired at her when Sara chose GY! oopps sorry i'm am a spoiler! i dunno about you guys but am really getting tired of the way the writer has been giving too much attn to the charac of ONR, i wanna see more of the GY/JS happy moments! :)

see u nxt epis

4 hours ago, whome said:

Also, did HJN throw water into ONR's face in the preview? Did GY find out who her mom is? Why was GY ill? Can't wait for tomorrow!!!

I FF all GB & ES scenes. I have no interest in them whatsoever.

Ugh, can't stand ONR ... she took up too much screen time today. I practically watched the entire episode via FF in 4 minutes. 

i agree n feel the same!

8 hours ago, lclarakl said:

One couple who I don't like is ES and GB. Sadly, GB hasn't developed one tiny bit in this drama, that's why I really want her to suffer and have a wake up call.  ES has turned out to be the biggest disappointment to me. 

me too i skipped when i see these two, it's somewhat corny esp GB charac - the actress is not so good in her acting :(

@lclarakl and @hibiscus23 I too FF when GB and ES are in a scene together. They are the worst kind of character on the show. 

@hibiscus23.... chingu CTP has no brains chingu. Don’t you seee he is just following ONR’s plans. His following her plans may cause another disaster which will not be good because GW will find out about everything. If he finds out CTP is the cause of GY’s pain he will never forgive him.  I am also tired of ONR getting al the screen time in this drama. It makes me so mad. 

ONR had the nerve to traumatized HJ N by bringing up her most painful memory. ONR is now going to try to keep them apart once and for all. 

Goong to go to watch today’s episode with subs and will come back to comment 

Guest wdsayang

What does NR really want to tell JS by threatening SR? Is that about her husband's death? I'm a bit worried JS would believe that, because when the accident happened it was like JS fall asleep in the car, so he probably didn't know what was really happen that time.

NR is truly evil. She's really going to ruin GY's life completely. I hope no mercy for her in the end.

GY step pa just have to tell that 2 face ONR everything about GY real ma. also why are they still living together? didnt they file for divorce?

that 2 face ONR is so evil. when in front of GY real ma. she act like she will help her find her kid. while behind her back she saying bad thing about her.

i cant wait till the episode were GY real ma. findout what that greedy TP/his ex wife/2 face ONR have put GY through.

i hope she wil lay the hammer on these people for treating her kid so bad. the TWO person. she should lay the most hammer on is 2 face ONR/greed TP.

38 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

I am confused as what is going on lol

You would think that since the drama is winding down with less than 20 eps to go, the writer will start tying up loose ends and begin ONR's downfall. But nope...we have more 'WTF is going on right now' instead!

I watch today’s episode raw.... I am confused now. I thought JS already knew about the accident. Or did he hear half the conversation between ONR and OSR when OSR put the blame on CTP. 

Now , WHAT THE HELL IS THE WRITER TRYING TO DO NOW? I needs to vent so here I come. If JS pushes GY away because of the accident, I want GY to leave and never come back to that family. GY has suffered so much and if she will be continued to be in pain it would be better if she stay with her bio mom. It looks like they are going to push her to leave on her own. Where will she go? One good thing is everyone is going to find out about the deal GY made with OSR before marrying JS.  

I am having a hard time accepting watching GY suffer so much. Now her husband is going to be distant which only make her pack her bags. It’s bad enough she thinks her own bio mom wants nothing to do with her , her adoptive mom treat her like a slave and the emotional abuse she is getting from YS, SR and NR. How much more can a girl get? Once she leaves , she will have nowhere to go and most likely she will end up with her bio mom. Then everything will go down hill from there. HJN will not let her daughter go back to to those people because of the lies OH Na Ra told. All their mistreat will push GY away . 

OH NA RA is truly evil she tormented GY for being an orphan and GY started to choke her. That scene didn’t even scare her (NR) away. She got back up and still said some horrible things to GY leaving her in pain. 

I know hearing the truth will be painful but he pressured her to leave her family and now she has no one. He can’t abandon her now when she is this emotional.

ONR also stooped a new low by tormenting HJN. Smh smh smh 

dbWyGuSx74jp9xwieZ0VqdxwAVCms1OGw4ONbjUx 

Archived