[Drama 2017-2018] Enemies from the Past, 전생에 웬수들

0ly40

31 minutes ago, awsparkle said:

SR will have to take full responsibility for her part in her husband's death.  The situation NR and TP created stressed her out but TP was not  responsible for his death. She walked away from that car of her own free will. SR also needs to get her controlling nature  rubbed off on NR and created the monster that NR is. SR will have to answer to her treatment of GY also. What did GY do to deserve to be treated with such hatred and scorn.  She's going to get back just what she dished out 

Exactly @awsparkle  How dare SR keep puting the blame on TP when she was the one who was so distraught over losing her sister. She acted like her child was leaving her. SR had two sons and husband that loved her. She became so distressed over what her sister and CTP did she ignored her own family. CTP didn't force her to follow him, ONR is the one who whispered in CTP's ears to abandon his family because they love each other. She hurt his family and lied to him abut what transpired between him, his wife and children. TBH , OSR is living with so much guilt and the only way she can live with her actions is by blaming someone else. 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's only a matter of time before HJA finds out all of TP's dirt and who he was married to. What I hope for is NR is not made aware of what TP did. She is the last one to learn that HJA is GY's mother because she would use that information to hurt GY but also to profit. 

The only adults so far that realize that JS and GY are not responsible for the sins that NR and TP committed are Halmoni, Doctor Uncle, and ES and are suffering in their place. SR says she will give GY a chance but she has listened to NR's lies about GY approaching JS because of his tie to NR when that is not true. Unfortunately she does not want to listen. SR like YR will have to pay for their stubbornness and mean streak against two people not responsible for what happen in the past. SR needs to face the fact that her own actions are what contributed to what happened that night that killed her husband and hurt her son not TP or NR since they did not know she was around that night. It was an accident. 

YS dares to tell JS that NR is the reason why GY is mistreated  and over worked. But it is not NR but YS who did that to GY. NR did not take GY's money she had saved for college and give it to GB. NR did not take GY's money she worked hard for to take care of GB it was all YS. YS is the weak woman who checked out for ten years and made her 18-19 year old daughter the head of the household.

I agree TR made excuses for YS's behavior when that is not GY's fault. TR got one thing right YS made GY the whipping boy for what TP did because she assumed that GY was his blood. Since she does not want GY around at all now after finding out the truth then so be it. But when her bio mom is found to be HJA she can't come back to want GY and she can't think a sorry will suffice for what she did to GY in the last ten years and now. In my view YS always saw GY as the child of whatever woman TP cheated with. YS never truly accepted her in her heart even though she went though the motions. If she had then she would never have made GY responsible for them for ten years and she would never have treated her like she had before her marriage and she would never have hurt her with telling her she is not her daughter.

NR is mad because her manipulation of SR did not work and SR has decided to keep GY but not her. OF course we know it is so SR can torment GY but NR is mad that her plan did not work the way she wanted it too. IT was not a full proof plan because had she thought about it her dirt is too much and too many know the truth. NR was never going to get JS back and its for sure all ties to her are completely broken until she takes responsibility for her own mess. Frankly I would rather see NR leave maybe take SR with her in the end. Something very revealing will have to happen to NR in order for her to wake up from her delusion and stop. NR needs to be exposed to all her rich friends.

4 hours ago, philosophie said:

Me too!! She’s nuttier than squirrel poop. After the first time she blurts it out she regrets it, and I was so pissed GY had to make the first move afterwards and she said it again! I don’t care if she straumatized by TPS betrayal. First of all these two shouldn’t be getting the brunt of drama because of the adults that screwed up. And I can’t wait until YS realizes that GY isn’t even TPS daughter and GY never told him directly the secret of the marriage, e found out himself, so this woman has no right tot rear GY the way she is! Unfortunately I feel like with how there’s only. A few eps left YS and GB will be given a lot of leeway for their behavior. Funny how GY and JS have behaved the best yet they’re the ones treated the worst. 

@philosophie, @UnniSarah, @awsparkle, @Ldy Gmerm and @wunwing1, I agree with all your posts and hope that JS and GY can have their happiness; however, I especially hope that GY will find happiness.

@philosophie, I think what really bothers me about YS is her complete selfishness. Her husband brought her a new born baby and told her GY was his baby. In the flashback clip we saw of this scene, YS happily agreed to raise he child as her own.  That scene was problematic for me because no woman in her right mind is going to to be happy about her husband bringing home a baby he had with another woman. Yet, YS didn't speak a complaint or expressed any hurt that he, possibly, cheated on her.  So years later when TP asked her for a divorce because he wanted to be with ONR, YS is so hurt and shocked that she goes into early childbirth and have a stroke.

GY worked serval jobs to keep the family afloat. She had saved money for her tuition, which her mother made her give to GB who also treated GY with disrespect and also like a servant; running up debt for GY to pay off. She was expected to work late into the night, get up early in the morning to prepare breakfast and many times cook dinner, she also had to take her brother to school and also to the doctor. All of this while having her own dreams and a mother telling her that she wasn't good enough.

Now 10 years later, YS hasn't grown or developed one tiny little bit. I can understand that she's upset because of her son's health that was impacted by ONR, but she turned all her angry on GY.  I actually think her anger with GY goes all the way back to the day TP brought her home. When she jumped in the water to save GY when she was little, I can't help but think it was motivated because of her "love" for TP. 

YS has completely devastated GY's world. GY falling in love with a good man, a man that happens to be the nephew of ONR,  is nothing compared to telling someone they are not your biological child. YS turned GY's world upside down and she has the nerve to act like she's the one who had her world turned upside down. Worse, YS is too hateful to apologize to GY. She can't even show empathy for what she has now done to GY. I'm looking forward to next week and hope GY will cut times and stop humbling herself under people who should be on their knees thanking her for all the sacrifices she made for them.

Okay, I'm going to get off of YS, but I really want GY to move on from this family--except for her brother.

2 hours ago, awsparkle said:

What bothered me the most was TR and that sad load of crap she fed to GY about YS's motives for treating her so badly. It's a bunch of crap because GB is also TP's daughter but she was allowed to do as she pleased and reaped the benefits. When all the truth is out of who GY's bio mother is. and TP is not her father GB will be slapped down.  I see ES as a lonely naive guy that GB trapped in her net. His falling for GB just threw everything he stood for out the window. ES let a snake get to him and for a while loss all his moral senses. 

@awsparkle, I couldn't have said it better. I agree completely with your entire post, especially the above.  GY was mistreated by her "mother"--mentally and verbally. I hope the writer gives us some satisfaction of letting these people receive a little of their own treatment. YS can't seem to see what she's done wrong and is doing wrong to GY. GB is most definitely her daughter.

3 hours ago, lclarakl said:

@philosophie, I think what really bothers me about YS is her complete selfishness. Her husband brought her a new born baby and told her GY was his baby. In the flashback clip we saw of this scene, YS happily agreed to raise he child as her own.  That scene was problematic for me because no woman in her right mind is going to to be happy about her husband bringing home a baby he had with another woman. Yet, YS didn't speak a complaint or expressed any hurt that he, possibly, cheated on her.  So years later when TP asked her for a divorce because he wanted to be with ONR, YS is so hurt and shocked that she goes into early childbirth and have a stroke.

Thank you all for your posts.  Very insightful and I agree with all of you.  

I really hate YS -  she is still living in the past.  She is the main cause for GY to suffer so much.  As an adult, or parent, it should have been her responsibility to take care of the family.  Agreed she was pissed off with CTP and GY was an extension of him by another woman (that she thought) - and she took out her anger on her.  But this had gone on for 10 years.  That is not in any way offensive but child abuse.  She would be held liable in court for doing that.  Then she goes on with her abuse after being taken care of and supported by GY.  Her actions with regards to her getting a job or finding a mate was also abuse.  When she wanted her own daughter to get married who was of the same age, but not the cash cow of the family, is emotional abuse to her.  Now that she found out that she got betrayed, she outed a secret which was kept for the entire time and she had no qualms of acting out like a teenager who is going through hormonal changes and continues to behave that way even after a while.  This is good as it will make GY to find out about her real mom.  

Is this a drama norm of mothers being mean and is this a Korean culture wave?

Ep 104 -  Looks like CTP lets the cat out of the bag about GY to ONR and she starts working her claws into the chairman.  

Jeez, I was converting from hating CTP to tolerating him, but this shows me he is truly stupid and GB takes after him.  

@wdsayang   Thanks! 

We're coming down the stretch now, so I hope the writers ties up loose ends soon.

ONR really needs to disappear! Every scheme of her's backfired. She thought she would drag down GY and get her kicked out of the house and out of JS life. Well, she thought wrong. JS chose GY side a very long time ago. ONR should have asked JS when he found out about her lies. If she did, she would have realized she lost JS way before they got married. He knew what ONR did and was so ashamed that he agreed with GY with the breakup. When JS didn't know, he tried his best to get GY to change her mind about breaking up with him. Once he found out, he realized why GY wanted to break up with him and he had no defense for it as it was so shameful. However, he was so brokenhearted about it, and he could not and did not stop loving GY still. That's why they decided to hide the truth from their families so that they can be together because they love for one another was so much. If ONR knew this, she should have stopped where she was and gave up trying to bring down GY. 

Now, SR knows what a lying, horrible, spiteful and devious person she is. Everyone knows except her friends. Wonder what would happen should they know about her lies. She would not be able to face anyone. 

If she and TP divorced, why is she going back to the small apt where they where holed up? I hope TP didn't tell her that GY is HJN's daughter. If he did, she's either going to twist things around so that when the truth is discovered, HJN will not want to reconcile with GY or she's going to somehow blackmail HJN for money or pretend that GY's blackmailing HJN for money. I hope HJN finds out soon what a horrible person ONR is and rescinds the job offer to her!

Didn't care for GB & ES. They're too boring for me. Haven't cared for GB since the beginning. She still has the same selfish personality from the beginning. 

10 minutes ago, whome said:

If she and TP divorced, why is she going back to the small apt where they where holed up? I hope TP didn't tell her that GY is HJN's daughter. If he did, she's either going to twist things around so that when the truth is discovered, HJN will not want to reconcile with GY or she's going to somehow blackmail HJN for money or pretend that GY's blackmailing HJN for money. I hope HJN finds out soon what a horrible person ONR is and rescinds the job offer to her!

@whome CTP is so greedy , he wants to keep GY and get money.

Chingu’s in my last post I did say I was worried he would tell ONR about GY. He told her everything but lied to HJN. I have now thrown CTP in my sh*** box for life. After everything she did CTP still trust her. They deserve each other. 

Guest wdsayang

@whome welcome. Unfortunately TP already revealed the secret to ONR. Now ONR knows that GY is HJN's daughter. She will make money from this secret while bad mouthing GY to HJN. She will do everything to make HJN and GY never know they are mom and daughter. I can't believe TP still trust ONR for all she've done. He's really stupid.

16 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

Chingu’s in my last post I did say I was worried he would tell ONR about GY. He told her everything but lied to HJN. I have now thrown CTP in my sh*** box for life. After everything she did CTP still trust her. They deserve each other. 

Let me throw some rocks into the box for him.  Horrible human being - since GY is not his biological child, he has no qualms to do that and using any and all resources to up his social standing / pockets.  But, the minute GB screamed at him, he was like a mouse.   ONR is horrible person too.  And as you said they deserve each other and they should be locked up in jail so that they can eat each other out.  

I had the same question as some others.  Why is ONR back to the hole she called crap.  How foolish is HJN ? not to know that someone is living in the same compound.  

Oh, watched the episode with subs and CTP did tell ONR about GY and HJN.  Such a scum.  

What could bring ONR to her knees is what I am wondering?  Outing her as the homewrecker and the crook to her friends.  Or to publicly humiliate her for stealing the alimony payments?  

Anyway, waiting for the next episode and want to see how a smart / unsmart cookie like HJN will handle this cat out of the bag.  

3 hours ago, angelwingssf said:

Ep 104 -  Looks like CTP lets the cat out of the bag about GY to ONR and she starts working her claws into the chairman.  

Jeez, I was converting from hating CTP to tolerating him, but this shows me he is truly stupid and GB takes after him.  

@angelwingssf, watching this episode with subs, it felt like we had skipped an episode. When did CTP and ONR reconcile? They were divorcing and now it seems like nothing ever happened.  This episode felt a little disjointed.

@whome, just read your post and agree 100%. I too wondered why ONI and CTP are together.

27 minutes ago, lclarakl said:

@angelwingssf, watching this episode with subs, it felt like we had skipped an episode. When did CTP and ONR reconcile? They were divorcing and now it seems like nothing ever happened.  This episode felt a little disjointed.

@whome, just read your post and agree 100%. I too wondered why ONI and CTP are together.

Both of you are right.  It does feel disjointed.  They both got divorced and I think CTP was sleeping in his restaurant.  Then he started coming home. And they seems to be cozy now.  They did not get back together, but she wanted to know how he knows HJN.  How dense are these rich people to not know who is living in their compound.  

Did you even see that ONR addressed him as "Yeobo".  There is something seriously wrong with her.  

46 minutes ago, philosophie said:
  Hide contents

I am so mad. Did TP really just tell ONR GYs birth secret?

Yes, he did tell her after she started going on about how he could get money out of the Chairwoman for finding her daughter. You would think by now the man would realize that NR hates GY and after all he allowed the woman to do to GY he should have got a clue. Greed is a bad thing. 

NR is about to step into something that will blow up in her face. Without knowing that GY has said that YS is her only mother she acknowledges and that the Chairwoman and GY already know one another and are friends NR trying to use this information to not only profit but hurt GY NR is going to end up with her totally being slapped in the face. I can only guess that NR will try to plant the seed that GY possibly already knew the truth and was trying to get close to her for a reason. 

YS is a hot mess. SHe hurts GY with the truth she is not her mom and does not want  to see her but she tells TP that she is GY's only mom. Come on lady , what mother by blood or not hurts the one person who has been there for you or loves you despite how she was treated? Just wait ... they need to hurry up and get this birth secret over with! I am also tired or NR wrecking havoc in peoples lives but still not acknowledging she is the one who is the bad person and the reason why people are pushing her away. 

5 hours ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

NR is about to step into something that will blow up in her face. Without knowing that GY has said that YS is her only mother she acknowledges and that the Chairwoman and GY already know one another and are friends NR trying to use this information to not only profit but hurt GY NR is going to end up with her totally being slapped in the face. I can only guess that NR will try to plant the seed that GY possibly already knew the truth and was trying to get close to her for a reason. 

I would like to see that as soon as possible.  I guess the best outing would be to NR friends as to how she is working in her company and how her ex was her family driver.  That would drive a nail to NR ego and will wonder how she will get out of it.  

5 hours ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

YS is a hot mess. SHe hurts GY with the truth she is not her mom and does not want  to see her but she tells TP that she is GY's only mom. Come on lady , what mother by blood or not hurts the one person who has been there for you or loves you despite how she was treated? Just wait ... they need to hurry up and get this birth secret over with! I am also tired or NR wrecking havoc in peoples lives but still not acknowledging she is the one who is the bad person and the reason why people are pushing her away. 

YS is a mess too.  Now that GY knows that she is not her daughter,  and after GY calms down and think rationally, she will realize how unfair everyone in her life has been.  YS, CTP, ONR, GB, and even CTP sister (aunt).  She will realize she was used and will start to feel alienated and will start distancing herself and think clearly.  Probably HJN will say something that will cause the bulb to light up and look at it from the outside.  

I want the birth secret to be outed out completely so we can focus more on giving ONR, YS, CTP, and GB, and the aunt, SR their due for all that they did to her.  

I would also like to see that HJN accepts her as her daughter and hopefully JaeIn will fly over to meet her new sister.  

Archived