[Drama 2017-2018] Enemies from the Past, 전생에 웬수들

0ly40

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YS has to be confronted with the fact that GY has found her bio mom and the woman is well off and comes from a good family. GY although she was living with them was someones precious daughter but YS allowed her to become the whipping boy for TP and used her to support that family for 10 years. The first sign that things are not right and YS resorts back to her hateful personality. Its very wrong and she needs a dose of the Chairwoman once the woman finds out all  that is going on and that GY is her daughter and realizes her daughter is again suffering. 

YS is the one who will loose out. GB is useless and does not know how to do anything to help that family. GY is the one who mothered and raised GW and did everything to help him get the care he needed. When GY needed the mother that raised her the most the woman turned on her and blamed her and then hurt her by yelling out the secret that she should have told GY in a better way. So since she did then she has to pay the price to loose the one person who despite how YS treated her still loved her like a mother. 

NR was stupid and this is going to cost her. She will find that what she did brings her nothing but trouble. Its only a matter of time before the Chairwoman learns all. I now question if it will be NR running her mouth bad mouthing GY who spills that GY is adopted. IF so it would be epic that the person who caused GY to suffer so much is the one who gave the woman a clue that GY could be her daughter. Imagine NR's reaction when she can't understand why the chairwoman has turned on her and is very cold with no promise of a job coming her way. Then she learns that she was harassing and hurting the woman's first born child. NR will be very afraid when she learns that little bit of information. There is no one who will help her and she has no where to run. NR set out to destroy GY and in the end she will end up the one destroyed. 

As to who chased who it was NR who chased TP because he had money at the time. TP is an idiot and easily led with the wrong body part. It was all NR who took him, hurt his family with his help and terrorized his daughter. Now that he has had his eyes open he should have been helping that family get the money that NR stole but then they both lived off of it. TP should not be able to look YS in the face. 

10 hours ago, lclarakl said:

I agree that she was in pain, but even in her pain she wasn't as hateful to JS or ONR as she was to GY. I feel the same way about JS' mom. She treated GY crueler than she did her own son or ONR. 

I know I may be a little harsh on GY's 'adoptive' mother, but this woman has treated her awful from the beginning.

@lclarakl.... Well said on YS and OSR’s actions towards GY. I am truly puzzled that they were much crueler to GY when ONR is the person who is truly evil. ONR orchestrated the entire scene and inflicted so much pain to her own sister just to hurt GY. Like someone said ONR is determined to destroy GY’s happiness. She actually gets off on hurting GY. 

You are are not being harsh YS is woman scorned and she doesn’t take betrayal well. I think YS main issue is that GY never comes to her when she has a problem. She is always going to someone else to vent. What she can’t see it’s that everything GY has done IS OUT OF LOVE. Wanting to protect her (YS)  because she loves her mother so much. GY also wanted her mother to lover her the way she loves her other kids. GY is very independent and strong. It is because of those characteristics the Choi family survived these 10 years. I think YS wanted GY to be a bit dependent or rely on her because after all she is the mother. She wanted to be the first of everything with GY but GY plans tend to be discovered by other people. She thinks GY goes to people when it is by accident that someone else finds out the suffering GY is going through. Everything GY did was always in silence. THe problem with YS , she doesn't even know the signs of when GY is sad, worried or happy. Even JS can tell when something is bothering her  or has something to say. 

I need to say this JS is a great Guy. Jang Ok was a great role model and taught her grandsons right from wrong.

@Ldy Gmerm  I too want GY to abandon YS , so she can finally see she took advantage of the one person she can rely on. GY loved her unconditionally like she was her blood. No matter how many times she hurt GY, GY still called her mom and did everything she could to protect YS and her family. 

After watching with subs, the only thing that really stood out about the mother, YS, it was all about how she felt. Being jealous because she thought that GY hand confided in her 'father' instead of her....she feels betrayed. So she then is so angry that she says something hateful. Instead of consoling GY or saying she was wrong to say that, she just runs off and blames GY. She says for decades she raised her like a daughter--maybe she did; however, I would suggest that she does a comparison of how she treated GB compared to GY. She may be shocked to know that her treatment of GY was more like a servant.  She doesn't even give GY an opportunity to explain--always quick to believe the worst about her.

Now as for JS' mother--I think she needs counseling. She's mad with TP because he caused her husband to die.  Give me a break. ONR is the one that chased after TP. The drama has shown over and over how manipulative ONR is and that she's a very big liar. You don't become this way overnight.

52 minutes ago, lclarakl said:

Now as for JS' mother--I think she needs counseling. She's mad with TP because he caused her husband to die.  Give me a break. ONR is the one that chased after TP. The drama has shown over and over how manipulative ONR is and that she's a very big liar. You don't become this way overnight.

@lclarakl.... Chingu, ONR's has been manipulating her sister for a long time. OSR gave her sister everything, I think it is due to the fact they lost their parents. OSR became the parent and didn't know when to say no. She worked so hard to give her everything her little heart desired which is why ONR believes she can do no wrong.  

17 hours ago, lclarakl said:

@booha, I agree that GY's mother did have a look of regret on her face, realizing that, "Out of an overflowing heart, the mouth speaks." However, it's hard for me to believe that she regretted it too much.  GY's 'mother' always spoke negatively of GY to her aunt. Always told GY that she wasn't good enough when it came to getting a good respectable job, her education or getting a man. GY's mother, as depicted in this drama, always seemed to resent GY. She has no hard feelings towards TP's sister or his nephew; nor towards TP's other children; but she completely turned on the "daughter" she raised as a new born baby when her husband left--a child she had raised for 18 years. GB is also TP's daughter, but she didn't treat her bad at all. Instead, she's a spoiled, selfish brat.

I agree that she was in pain, but even in her pain she wasn't as hateful to JS or ONR as she was to GY. I feel the same way about JS' mom. She treated GY crueler than she did her own son or ONR. 

I know I may be a little harsh on GY's 'adoptive' mother, but this woman has treated her awful from the beginning.

@wunwing1, agree with you completely.  You have two innocent people in love and nothing wrong with that. You have ONR who did wrong on so many levels, not receiving a "glass of water" in the face or the harness she deserves. 

I understand why GY’s mom has mixed feelings for GY.  She knows how much GY sacrificed for the family  and she is very attached to GY (probably more than anyone else) but at the same time GY reminds her that TP cheated with another woman and adding more insult  TP ran off with ONR and deserted her while she was pregnant.  Since then she was completely broken down physically and emotionally.  It took her ten years to recover from her trauma so she knew without GY her family wouldn’t be able to survive.  Still sadly GY’s birth made her act emotionally twisted with GY especially during her hard times.    
Me too  it’s hard for me to sympathize with her after seeing how she treated GY before.  

i really love that scene between JS/that 2 face ONR. i glad he lay the hammer on her. all her lying that it was not her who rat him/GY out was getting her nowere. JS know it was her who rat him/GY out to his ma/GY stepma.

i love that JS really make that 2 face ONR regret rating him/GY out. by telling her he will not think of her as his aunt from now on. that have to hurt her more then anything.

that 2 face ONR really have two face in one scene she hurt. yet when GY real ma ask her what happen . she lie like she always do by making up more lie.

i really hope GY real ma will not buy what that 2 face ONR say. that GY is a liar. if she buy that GY is a liar. she will suffer alot once she findout the true about GY.

well i guess JS ma will have other reason to hate GY more. once she findout her old son is going to married GY step sis.

i guess once that spoiler brat married JS old bro. she will show her true color to him. how she going even cook for him? she a lazy bum who wait on hand/feet for her ma/GY to cook for her.

i guess JS old bro will be the one cooking for them to eat? or that spoiler brat will just order takeout food for them to eat? she sure not going cook for them to eat.

i glad GY step pa tell her the true. even if he know it will hurt GY. GY going need JS to be there for her more then ever now. all she have left on her side is JS.

Guest wdsayang

Glad JS is always there for GY. So far the one who really understand GY is JS only. Even though sometimes he's weak, but GY can make him strong. The way they support each other is so touching. I love their love story, it has a strong bond.

I still say the Chairwoman is a little dense to not know that GY is her daughter. Maybe they paid him to take the child and put it up for adoption, but he kept the child instead.  

UPDATE:  Okay. After watching today's episode with subs, it appears that what I stated above is true. TP was supposed to have her adopted. She has no idea he kept the child. 

Okay, let me just get this off my chest. I don't know why the writer is trying to give us whiplash with the craziness of GY's 'mother'. I felt the aunt was just talking about a  bunch of foolishness. I will say it again; YS feelings for GY didn't change overnight. I also think she's a complete hypocrite. One moment she's saying that she should have never told GY that she's not her mother. However, when GY appeared in front of her after preparing a meal for them to eat, she then angrily told GY repeatedly that she's not her daughter and don't come back to her house---really can't stand this woman.

When YS is meeting with JS, the nephew of ONR, she doesn't show him half of the animosity that she shows GY. She then has the nerves to talk about how ONR caused heartache in the family; how poor GY worked her fingers go the bone taking care of her and her siblings. How GY didn't have time for friends and wasn't able to go to school (she didn't mention the part that she took her tuition and gave it to GB). This frustrates me to no end because while GY didn't have an opportunity to dress up and go out, GB did and stayed out all night. If GY tried to dress up, YS would just criticize her.

The icing on the cake is when YS told JS, "The woman you loved had to suffer so much because of your aunt."  Actually, GY suffered because of her "mother" and sister. She's still suffering because of her mother.

Sorry, but YS doesn't act like a mother at all to GY. If she was truly grateful for GY giving up her life to take care of the family, she would be willing to bend just a little, but she's not.  It may be better if GY moves on with her life. GY's brother only remembers GY being mistreated his whole life and he is the only one that truly loves her.

The father of course is despicable. It appears they may try to bribe the Chairwoman for money. I hope she sends him to jail.

@lclarakl...... Chingu well said. clap-cheetah-emoticon.gifclap-cheetah-emoticon.gif YS is a vindictive woman who has been spurned. Sadly after 10 years she still has gotten over what CTP did to her. It’s almost like she has beeen living in a cave and hasn’t been able to move on. All the stuff YS says out of her mouth is B*******. She has been hating GY because she is CTP’s daughter. GY is a reminder of CTP loving another woman. I agree chingu , GW is the only one who truly loves GY besides JS. I was so mad at what YS said about understanding GB betraying her like that. I was like wow wow!!! I started swearing as I watched this scene. It’s not that she understands, it is the fact GB is her daughter and she wants whatever her child wants. The child you supposedly love love from the heart can never do so. She sounded so hypocritical for not admitting the truth. She is a horrible human being and deep down she knows she used GY. In the past when I saw the scenes where she was cruel to GY,  I was happy she didn’t know GY was an orphan. I knew if she knew the truth she would have been more crueler or would have kicked her out. 

GW is just adorable and I love the way he treated GB today. He yelled at her because he is afraid he is going to lose GY. The one person who has always put him first and gave him lots of love. Out of all his family members , GY did the most and is someone he had hoped to never      lose her. But now he will be stuck with people who aren’t reliable and don’t understand him the way GY does. GY would sacrifice but his other family member won’t put him first like GY Would. Smh smh sad-cheetah-emoticon.gif sad-cheetah-emoticon.gif I feel for GW. He doesn’t deserve this. 

i guess GY step pa lie to GY real ma about not knowing were her daughter is. is either he dont want to give up on GY or he want money from her before he tell her were her daughter is.

i wonder how GY real ma going react? once she learn that her so call friend ONR. is the one who make her daughter life go down hill.

i just hope she will react like JS/by laying the hammer on that 2 face ONR.

i love that scene between JS ma/2 face ONR. how could that 2 face ONR look her sis straight in the face/lie that it was GY who make her suffer. this woman lie have no end. good thing JS ma dont buy her lie.

i love how JS ma say she will give GY one more chance/ she will get rid of one/that one is her only sis. have to hurt that 2 face ONR the two person that 2 face ONR love the most. is turning their back on her.

i guess that 2 face ONR now regret rating out JS/GY to her sis.

i guess that one chance will come when JS ma learn that her old son is marrying GY stepsis. she already hate GY family so adding other one will really make her want GY to leave JS for sure. knowing how kind heart GY is. she might do what JS ma say. till the last few eisode were GY/JS get back together.

i sure hope i wrong. i really want to see GY/JS have a kid so it will come JS ma anger. even though JS ma say GY cant have kid with JS till 1 year over. i sure she will be happy once she see the kid.

chingus, if we can all guess about what will happen in a drama, we all have a bit of writer in us. hahaha.. so be a matchmaker auntie and join the writer's smashup carnival -- our new event. check it out! and if you are lurking, don't forget to hit a button on people's stories to encourage them. it is based fully on community voting.

7 hours ago, wunwing1 said:

i guess GY step pa lie to GY real ma about not knowing were her daughter is. is either he dont want to give up on GY or he want money from her before he tell her were her daughter is.

I was thinking the same thing @wunwing1. I thought or should I say hoped CTP is changing but it seems from the preview he might try to get money from Gy's biological mom again. He says he feels bad but yet he is still at ONR's beck and call. He knows she betrayed him and yet he is at the house with her being suspicious. SMh SMH  CTP isn't smart at all, it's like he forgot she arrested him because she was being blackmailed. I have noticed CTP is a very dumb guy. If this A******* tells ONR about GY's secret , I will forever be disgusted by him. He knows how much ONR hates GY when GY did nothing wrong to him. 

7 hours ago, wunwing1 said:

i guess that one chance will come when JS ma learn that her old son is marrying GY stepsis. she already hate GY family so adding other one will really make her want GY to leave JS for sure. knowing how kind heart GY is. she might do what JS ma say. till the last few eisode were GY/JS get back together.

This scenario will be so disappointing and unsatisfying to see since the female lead needs some kind of happiness until the end . The writers has been giving GB and ES way to much space to have a baby bun to push these two together. ES compare GB as nicotine and having a hard time resisting smh smh. I want GY to be accepted without force but because of her with no strings attach. I hate seeing when OTP be accepted due to the fact they are rich. It's so materialistic and cruel. 

19 hours ago, lclarakl said:

I will say it again; YS feelings for GY didn't change overnight. I also think she's a complete hypocrite. One moment she's saying that she should have never told GY that she's not her mother. However, when GY appeared in front of her after preparing a meal for them to eat, she then angrily told GY repeatedly that she's not her daughter and don't come back to her house---really can't stand this woman.

Me too!! She’s nuttier than squirrel poop. After the first time she blurts it out she regrets it, and I was so pissed GY had to make the first move afterwards and she said it again! I don’t care if she straumatized by TPS betrayal. First of all these two shouldn’t be getting the brunt of drama because of the adults that screwed up. And I can’t wait until YS realizes that GY isn’t even TPS daughter and GY never told him directly the secret of the marriage, e found out himself, so this woman has no right tot rear GY the way she is! Unfortunately I feel like with how there’s only. A few eps left YS and GB will be given a lot of leeway for their behavior. Funny how GY and JS have behaved the best yet they’re the ones treated the worst. 

@lclarakl @UnniSarah

I think TP finally got that NR is a dirty conniving, cunning witch. He's dense but he's not that dense and he has sort of redeemed himself with JS and GY. . What I think is happening is NR is trying to use TP to get to  HJA, She's been trying to get on the good side of HJA and she sees TP has her way in.  What she has no idea is HJA has been investigating TP  and her name is bound to come into the mix. When it does NR and TP are in big trouble for sure. 

What bothered me the most was TR and that sad load of crap she fed to GY about YS's motives for treating her so badly. It's a bunch of crap because GB is also TP's daughter but she was allowed to do as she pleased and reaped the benefits. When all the truth is out of who GY's bio mother is. and TP is not her father GB will be slapped down.  I see ES as a lonely naive guy that GB trapped in her net. His falling for GB just threw everything he stood for out the window. ES let a snake get to him and for a while loss all his moral senses. 

SR will have to take full responsibility for her part in her husband's death.  The situation NR and TP created stressed her out but TP was not  responsible for his death. She walked away from that car of her own free will. SR also needs to get her controlling nature  rubbed off on NR and created the monster that NR is. SR will have to answer to her treatment of GY also. What did GY do to deserve to be treated with such hatred and scorn.  She's going to get back just what she dished out 

JS and GY fell in love and have bent over backwards to please and to make up for what NR did. GY took YS's treatment because she was her mother. Now that she's found out differently she's still taking the blame for what TP did.  When GY finds out TP was payed to take her away and to find her a good home she's going to be hot. GY will finally get it that they all used and abused her because she was not related by blood. There won't be a thing TR can come up with to make GY believe anything she says. As her aunt she should have protected her but she protect YS and her own child.  TR's dream will come true about GY turning away and entering a big mansion. Not one of these people cared about her well being nor protected her until she met and fell in love with JS. 

Archived