[Drama 2017-2018] Enemies from the Past, 전생에 웬수들

0ly40

24 minutes ago, wdsayang said:

Wow, tomorrow's eps will be chaotic. Seems like GY will be treated badly again by her mother and her mother-in-law. They really don't think straight and more selfish about the little secret. Both are crazy, they forget that ONR is the one to blame. Even her aunt turning her back, so no wonder her dream like that .. because she doesn't really support GY. I hope JS came out of that house and lived with GY instead.

Yep I hoping more then ever for that dream now enough is enough from these people.

JS and GY need their on place ,I would be pissed if my wife was treated like this when it is the fault of ONR.

Thank the lord only 20 more episodes.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking forward to watching the episode later. It's a shame that GY is surrounded by a bunch of ungrateful people. Poor girl can't catch a break. I would love for her to leave for a while and come back.  Too bad we only have 20 eps left, i could really see a lot of possibilities if the writer had time to pursue them.

8 hours ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

This is the biggest twist SR and NR are going to get. NR was determined to out GY seeing her as having ruined her life and destroying her relationship with JS. NR never took responsibility for her own actions. GY once begged her not to take her dad away when her mother was pregnant but NR was so nasty to her and destroyed that family and has tormented GY ever since. What NR does not get is even when she exposes who GY is to SR she will not get her nephew back. JS has seen and heard too much of NR's true personality to ever take her back as his beloved aunt. Hurting GY and getting SR to mistreat her and kick her out will only backfire. 

Reveal hidden contents

If NR had just accepted she is the cause of everything, apologized for stealing that money, hurting that family and being an all around evil witch and left or just stayed away she could have prolly salvaged that relationship with JS eventually. But NR is constantly plotting and planning on how to get back at GY who she sees is why she can't go back to have what she destroyed. Now that SR knows and the preview shows her being evil to GY SR is going to get her slap down too. I hope that JS ends up leaving home to teach them a lesson. NR has led SR to think it was all TP but its going to slap her in the face when she is made to see that NR did all those things that GY told her and she was at first mad about on GY's behalf and GY never lied. NR made a big mistake because too many people on the other side all say the same story of what NR did to them after taking TP away. 

NR's ex warned her what would happen if she messed with JS and GY's happiness. NR did not listen and I expect he will make good on his promise to out what she did to him and that family. He is trying to protect JS, GY and YS along with GW. NR hurting GY and JS is making him angry. He knows that the truth could harm YS's health as well. 

What happens next is SR will go back to her nasty self. She will loose all the ground and starting support of her MIL. SR is going to be hit right between the eyes with what NR really did and not the sob story NR made up to her. SR said she would be ashamed if that woman was related to her well she is going to be shamed. NR's actions are going to be made known to all.  Nothing is good about her or NR. NR is going to cause SR to be put to shame for sure. NR will not get JS back and SR will end up with her MIL angry all over again at her. I would love for her to be put out of that house. 

They thought GY was nothing.. wait until they find out who her real mom is. SR could have gotten that rich daughter in law if she had stayed true to her new feelings but because she would rather listen to the sister that abandoned her family and stole a man with a wife that was pregnant she is going to get slapped with a shock when the dust settles after mistreating GY. 

I thought the Chairwoman found out that GY was her daughter too but I do not think she knows. I think she assumes that GY is TP's child. Either GY will have to mention she is not her adopted mom's child or TP will have to say something that makes the woman start thinking. Once the woman entertains the crazy thought that TP could have taken her child home and raised as his own and decides to do a DNA test she will get a huge shock. This on top of knowing how GY's life has been and the fact that SR and NR are trying to ruin her marriage and SR imposed those hateful stipulations on agreeing with the marriage in the first place. 

Once she realizes the shocked truth she is going to be livid. What TP did was beyond hateful. He took her child to raise but left her to be used as a slave to support that family, then tried to sue her to support him, and now her mother in law is being nasty to her all over that woman he left with. I can see this woman dealing with NR and she will not realize why until the last min. Whose's scandal is worse? The Chairwoman who had a child snatched from her to protect her reputation and could hurt her second daughter and marriage or the woman who stole a man who had a wife and 3 kids with the 4th on the way, who stole their house and money and caused the wife to go into premature labor resulting in the child being ill and with no money to fix the problem? 

What I want to hope is that the Chairwoman's desire for her 1st born wins out over trying to protect her life now. She was worried about her daughter and wanted to know about her and she has been beside her the entire time. I have to wonder if GY will make the choice to stay in the background? In her mind the family she has is enough and she certainly had done enough for them for the last 10 years. Given GY's personality she would not want to abandon that family and she would not want to disrupt the Chairwoman's family either or hurt the woman's other daughter. 

Karma is a very good thing to those who do not want to take responsibility for their own evil , nasty and hateful actions. SR in my opinion is no better than the sister she raised. SR helped to contribute to that selfish, self centered , hateful, greedy woman that is NR. The best thing is for NR to have a book written about her and expose what she did and SR is hit with the backlash as her sister. SR wanted to be seen and heard well it will be the wrong type of publicity. NR is going to end up judged by all those wealthy people she liked to hang around. 

TP can turn around and not think his ex is taking him back. That is over and done with. 

@Lunkera

Its to be expected. SR nor NR think before they act and SR actually thinks she is justified. YS is still acting out as well. What they are going to get is a big dose of Karma. YS has to have the threat of loosing GY slap her. She has to have someone hit her with how she treated GY for the last ten years. 

NR and SR have to get hit with just who they mistreated. NR thought GY was nothing. But when it turns out she comes from a good family but was snatched away both will get theirs. 

What I hope happens is they concentrate on GY's parentage now. I also want JS and GY to leave that house and live on their own. 

@Ldy Gmerm All three women has it coming to them but I still think GY will leave JS, because of the facts she don;t want to see mother and son separate.. But JS will be the one who slaps SR in the face of the nasty truth about her sister.. ONR thinks climbing back into that family will help her get back into richness..  

episode 99 : like really ONR ? gosh this woman is just out there, it frustrates yet amuses me on how her tactics are all just over the moon. nevermind, we will all see her go down soon but of course with all the drama that will put all the family members into chaos.

i was right even after what that 2 face ONR sis say to her. she still wanting to go back. this woman really is all about herself. good thing JS tell her to just go aways. since he/GY will tell the family everything.

the writer sure try hard to get GY stepsis/JS old bro to end up together.

that ONR she really is all about herself. she just cant stand to see other look happy. while her life is in the dumpter.

now she going reveal it all by telling GY stepma/her own sis. i just hope JS/GY will be able to stop that 2 face ONR before everything is reveal.

i was really happy for GY when JS ma give GY the marriage paper.

why does that 2 face ONR have to ruin a good episode.

10 hours ago, sava2sava said:

All three women has it coming to them but I still think GY will leave JS, because of the facts she don;t want to see mother and son separate.. But JS will be the one who slaps SR in the face of the nasty truth about her sister.. ONR thinks climbing back into that family will help her get back into richness

@sava2sava, I agree with you. GY's adopted mother, JS' mother and aunt all have it coming to them. I can understand GY's mother and JS' mother feeling like they were deceived, but they put the brunt of the blame on GY. Her adopted mother, as mentioned by @Lunkera, tells her she's not her daughter in the worst, most cruel way. I think having all of this dumped on her will make her want to leave. I think learning this information will help her understand the questions she has been asking herself about why she's had to suffer.  

I particularly don't think GY's mother ever loved her. She accepted her because she wanted the man--GY's "father". When he left, she let her true feelings for GY be known. 

As we've said earlier, I have a feeling that GY's younger sister will probably end up pregnant. The only thing I'm interested to know is how they will react once they learn of the relationship between TP and ONR. 

I will say that JS' mother blaming someone else for the death of her husband is ridiculous. No one can control the actions of another person. She's the one who was running blindly down the road trying to stop TP in an effort to find her grown sister who made the decision to divorce her husband for a married man. JS' father was driving to follow her because he didn't know what was going on. If she wants to blame anyone, blame herself.

It's amazing how these women are so quick to turn on GY who has only showed them kindness and concern.  Not sure what JS is going to do. However, if GY decides to leave, I still think he should leave the house. 

Lastly, is it just me or is the Chairwoman a little dense or is just in plain denial? She can't make the connection that GY is her daughter? She knows that TP has her daughter and she knows that GY is her daughter. A daughter that is the same age as her own daughter and a woman she feels a connection with. The writer having the Chairwoman being blind to this connection doesn't make sense--it's too obvious who GY is.

Guest wdsayang

The only good thing from today's eps was GY knowed the truth about her being adopted. YS will regret it soon, coz when GY knows all the truth maybe she will angry and turn her back. She will ask why she should be the one to blame, since she didn't do anything wrong in the first place when she's not related by blood with them. why she should take responsible for it. I hope i can see all of them regret for thrown away GY that way. Sinced I really angry and feel sorry for GY today.

@lclarakllike @ldygmerm said before, HJN can't connect the dots yet just because GY ever told her that her current family are her bio family. so she think GY is TP's bio daughter. But ofcourse its not going to take a long time for her to find out the truth, since she start to grow more curious feeling about her daughter who took away by TP in the past.

2 hours ago, lclarakl said:

I particularly don't think GY's mother ever loved her. She accepted her because she wanted the man--GY's "father". When he left, she let her true feelings for GY be known. 

As we've said earlier, I have a feeling that GY's younger sister will probably end up pregnant. The only thing I'm interested to know is how they will react once they learn of the relationship between TP and ONR. 

@lclarakl.... Chingu, I agree with 100%. She will only care for GY when she sacrificed for the family. This is the thing I didn’t want see happen but this revelation has proven that GB will also show the vindictive side of herself in front of ES. This side of her will turn him off. GB is going to be terrible brat to GY. Knowing that GY isn’t family she will never listen to GY like in the past. Both mother and daughter are just terrible. Only GW is more caring and lovable.  Like I said in the past GW is what will bring the family back together but it will be at a terrible price for YS. She will have to face that she made GY choose to finally choose herself so she can be happy. YS will finally see that she is a horrible mother and GY needed to be love . GY found that love from JS. JS loved her and fought for her unlike YS never did anything for them. From GY’s birth she has gave the Choi household money and then again became the head of the family. She never loved that child for the blessing she was . Smh smhs 

I want GY to leave them too , so she can find herself, think for herself and be loved like she was supposed to. I think once she comes into the family she should leave them take responsibility of their own actions and stop bailing them out. 

ONR is truly really stupid!!! I knew she was delusional, petty, selfish and only looking out for herself. But she has taken stupidity to a new level. Did she think by outing GY, JS & her's relationship to both families, that her sister will take her back? What was her game plan? She wanted everyone to go down with her, and then what? Her sister don't want her, her ex-husband don't want her, JS don't want her and even TP don't want her in their lives now. 

As @dramaninja remarked, JS looked really pissed off in the preview. He might truly lay the hammer on her this time around. They were gonna tell their families the truth. But the way the truth was exposed by ONR's vindictiveness, he's going to once and for all cut her out of his life forever. ONR only cares about herself, no one else. For all the lies she has been sprouting about wanting to go back to them, and that she loves JS and wants to be in his life, this is a total LIE. You don't purposely hurt someone that you say you love. 

She's going to remain alone and dirt poor!!! 

I truly hope JS & GY stay together and fight together. They should also move out of the house, and live their own lives.

Even if GB ends up pregnant, I don't think she'll be welcomed by SR nor would YS give her approval as she's also the daughter of TP. But then again, GB & ES were just too selfish and in their own little world. They didn't care about any other people but themselves. 

14 minutes ago, whome said:

She's going to remain alone and dirt poor!!! 

@whome, you are so right. She thinks she's going to have a backup job that the Chairwoman offered her. Wait until it's revealed she's GY's mother and all the evil ONR has done.

Guest wdsayang

@whome I think ONR did that just because, GY happiness is her misery. She jealous over GY. so indeed the only thing she cares in the end is herself. She don't want GY wins over her. She even think everything bad happens in her life is GY's fault. She don't care anymore about getting back, she just want GY suffer. That's her goal now.

Chingu’s the preview seem to be so ominous. Someone ends up in the hospital. I wonder who ends up in the hospital. Did ES and GB get married or was it a proposal? I didn’t watch the whole episode but the scenes I needed to see. Can’t wait for the subs to come out. 

One thing I enjoyed is the guilty look YS had? When she finally told, I think I this may be th first time YS has ever been honest with GY. I feel so badly for GY but I think she needed to hear the truth. Spending your life to wondering if the woman who raised ever loved her. I wonder what will YS do once she finds out she mistreated someone else’s child and that child wasn’t her ex husband’s child. She took her hate out on a child who didn’t deserve it. 

Oh Na Ra is so selfish. I loved the disgusted look OH Sa Ra had for ONR it was priceless. I will make lots of GIF of that scene for everyone.

ONR  is shameless, she walked into the house with her hair disheveled and purposely harassed YS. She tried everything to richard simmons her of when it didn’t work she mentions GW and YS fell for ur trap. Smh smh smh 

I have to say, I really wanted GY to slap ONR after she purposely started a fight with her "mother". I don't condone violence, but this would be a case of an eye for an eye.

I will also say that the women in this drama made me sick the way they piled on GY. Her father's actions are not hers. They went light on JS, but really treated ONR horribly. 

Although they both cheated, I don't think for one moment that TP pursued ONR first. After seeing how evil she is and the way she manipulated TP to sue his daughter and pretend to give his son his kidney to try and deceive the family out of money, she's most definitely that chased after a married man. So if JS' crazy mother wants to blame someone for killing her husband, then blame her sister.

I hate when JS mother said that she adored GY and really loved her, I find that laughable, since they are so quick to get angry at her. 

It looks like GY’s mom and JS’s mom lashed into GY because the revelation became too distressingly shocking and painful.   Right after GY’s mom blurted out about GY’s birth secret, she looked regretful about what she just did.   Still she should know about GY and shouldn’t talk like that to her.   Yeah soon she will learn that TP could support the family before because of  money from GY’s bio family.

It seems GY’s bio mom thought( or asked) that TP would find a new home for GY through adoption.  Probably she didn’t expect it was TP who took GY to his home.  That’s why the bio mom didn’t make a connection with GY and her child.   Now  GY is going to ask TP about her birth. I guess soon GY will know who her real mom is.  And GY’s bio mom knows about GY’s past struggles.

I’m glad JS calls NR by her name instead calling her ‘aunt in the preview.  :)

i really cant stan that 2 face ONR. she rally a evil woman. how can she hurt her sis/the one she love the most like this.

also why are JS ma/GY stepma/ aunt blameing GY for all of this. if anyone to blame it should be that 2 face ONR. she the one who having affair with a men that start all of this.

i feel so bad for GY. i guess those three think since GY such a kind heart woman. they can blame her/she will just take it.

i love that scene between GY/2 face ONR. i really hope GY will follow through for what she say to that 2 face ONR.
that she will make her pay for what she did to her/JS.

i guess the last cat isout of the bag. now that GY know she not related to that family.

i love that last secne of JS/2 face ONR. i really hope he will make that 2 face ONR regret for whatshe done to GY/JS.

gosh, i had to skip a lot of scenes with episode 101 it was too frustrating to watch. 

like were back to square one again with all the arguments.

but i'll remind myself this will all pass, and all those against GY and JS will regret what they have done.

6 hours ago, booha said:

It looks like GY’s mom and JS’s mom lashed into GY because the revelation became too distressingly shocking and painful.   Right after GY’s mom blurted out about GY’s birth secret, she looked regretful about what she just did.   Still she should know about GY and shouldn’t talk like that to her.   Yeah soon she will learn that TP could support the family before because of  money from GY’s bio family.

@booha, I agree that GY's mother did have a look of regret on her face, realizing that, "Out of an overflowing heart, the mouth speaks." However, it's hard for me to believe that she regretted it too much.  GY's 'mother' always spoke negatively of GY to her aunt. Always told GY that she wasn't good enough when it came to getting a good respectable job, her education or getting a man. GY's mother, as depicted in this drama, always seemed to resent GY. She has no hard feelings towards TP's sister or his nephew; nor towards TP's other children; but she completely turned on the "daughter" she raised as a new born baby when her husband left--a child she had raised for 18 years. GB is also TP's daughter, but she didn't treat her bad at all. Instead, she's a spoiled, selfish brat.

I agree that she was in pain, but even in her pain she wasn't as hateful to JS or ONR as she was to GY. I feel the same way about JS' mom. She treated GY crueler than she did her own son or ONR. 

I know I may be a little harsh on GY's 'adoptive' mother, but this woman has treated her awful from the beginning.

2 hours ago, wunwing1 said:

also why are JS ma/GY stepma/ aunt blameing GY for all of this. if anyone to blame it should be that 2 face ONR. she the one who having affair with a men that start all of this.

@wunwing1, agree with you completely.  You have two innocent people in love and nothing wrong with that. You have ONR who did wrong on so many levels, not receiving a "glass of water" in the face or the harness she deserves. 

Archived