[Drama 2017-2018] Enemies from the Past, 전생에 웬수들

0ly40

On a different note, I have to say the funniest scene in this drama that had me laughing out loud was when JS' mother was trying to intimidate her into cooking Loach Soup (ep 81). Seeing those loach fish wiggle around like worms was making me sick, but their reaction had be laughing. It was so funny.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@lclarakl @UnniSarah

Let's not forget TR who is as far as she knows GY's blood aunt. She should have protected GY from YS,  TR's only concern was her son and staying on YS's good side. TR's slap down will be finding out her son is no longer a teacher. Then there's GB who was just as nasty and hateful towards GB as her mother. This is why I feel she needs a slap down and not get the man she wants.

@awsparkle

When I saw this scene 

I found it so satisfying to see CTR being ignored by GY. GY is always put her family first and she is last. TBH It is only now GY has been given gift by her MiL , Haelmoni In Law ans her boss. Looked at with affection like her other siblings are praised. 

@awsparkle, you are so right. TR is also going to be greatly surprised, the whole family except the father,  that GY is not a blood relative.  However, I have to say that this revelation may also have a big impact on GY. She may then think that's why her 'mother' and father treated her horribly. 

@UnniSarah, the more I look at that clip, I hope it's not predicting her death or near death experience. I'm not sure again why they look like they are in a different century.

I also was happy to see GY ignoring CTR. Yes, I know it's her brother, but he was being vicious towards his own children. 

19 minutes ago, lclarakl said:

@awsparkle, you are so right. TR is also going to be greatly surprised, the whole family except the father,  that GY is not a blood relative.  However, I have to say that this revelation may also have a big impact on GY. She may then think that's why her 'mother' and father treated her horribly. 

@UnniSarah, the more I look at that clip, I hope it's not predicting her death or near death experience. I'm not sure again why they look like they are in a different century.

I also was happy to see GY ignoring CTR. Yes, I know it's her brother, but he was being vicious towards his own children. 

TR had the dream in that type of setting because that is how her mind looked at GY going into a rich life. When the truth comes out about who her bio mom is the dream will make sense to her. Unfortunately TR did not do her duty as an aunt although she knew GY was not YS's child. Its going to surprise her that GY is not her brothers child either but they are going to get it when her bio mom finds out how she lived in that family.

Just now, philosophie said:

I bet JS served ONR divorce papers at the end of the episode. I seriously love this show, the plot development never seizes to disappoint me.

I have to agree, @philosophie!  This is one of the better daily dramas that I've seen in a while. There is angst, but not so frustrating that you want to pull your hair out. Nor is it so over the top with the bad guys winning all the time and the good guys can't keep up. In this drama, the good are giving it back.

I also agree with GY when she told JS that they needed to tell their parents. If not, they will always live in the fear of them finding out.  The good thing is that GY being adopted with a biological wealthy mother who's the chairwoman of a company. That will go along way in clearing the path for her and JS to move forward.

Looking forward to tomorrow's episode. It appears that ONR has probably tampered with the car.

46 minutes ago, wdsayang said:

Good decision, they should tell the truth themselves before their relatives know from the third party. 

@wdsayang, the more and more I look at the preview, I have a feeling that ONR is going to sabotage their car because she knows that JS and GY are going to do the right thing and tell their mothers the truth. After her talk with her sister, she realized that she will be disowned  once the truth comes out. So she will probably do anything to prevent them from revealing the truth. 

Guest wdsayang

@lclarakli don't know, u could be right about that. but i doubt it happens because how ONR knows about their plan to reveal the secret? besides we don't have much eps to drag the story. We will see what happen next. now i'm more curious about how GY's birth secret will be revealed. 

NR is prolly trying to make sure that they can not go away and tell the grandmother and JS's mom the truth. Given what SR said to NR about the woman who ruined GY's family she now knows that her sister would be embarrassed and ashamed and she will not get a chance to come back because SR will send her away for good and disown her. 

The best thing about that conversation between NR and SR is NR Is put on notice and can't try to out GY as TP's daughter because then her being that woman who TP was with and left his family to marry comes out. Given what her sister said about her feelings for that woman NR got to see that nothing she did was good. Her plot to trick her way back into her sisters life has blown up. 

JS made sure to let TP know what NR was really after. NR does not plan to come back to him as she does not love him. NR loved what he had and when he could not get her more she dropped him. JS made sure to ruin NR's plan to sneak back into his life.

NR's plan was to use a divorce to come back into that house and family so she could torment GY. JS has fixed that. She will not be able to distance herself from what she did to GY's family by divorcing TP. Even though they may divorce she still is the woman that broke up that family, and harmed his wife, his unborn child and his two children. 

Every time NR tries to harm GY or turn people against her it backfires on her. You would think she would not continue to get in the way but she is so selfish and now is worried about her crimes getting out. I think she messed with the van so they could not leave. Which I am glad she did only that instead of messing with it and something goes wrong on the road. 

Its only a matter of time before the Chairwoman learns GY is adopted or a clue leads her to realize GY is her daughter. When she does and she remembers the convo from today over how hard GY's life has been she is going to be so angry. Then this becomes a huge problem for NR and TP. It maybe her who outs what NR did to GY and that family. 

Guest wdsayang

I hope their plan is going to happen like the way they planned it, since we saw ONR did something wrong with the van in the preview. Also, HJN now knows how GY's life before and feel sad about it. When she knows GY is her daughter, we can sure she will mad and make sure they get their payback. Anyway i've got the information that they added 3 more eps for this drama, so total is 123 eps.

i love that scene of GY/ONR talking. GY really show just how far she will go if that 2 face ONR try to ruin her married with JS.

i sure hope the writer will giveup trying to pair JS old bro with GY stepsis. now that GY stepma know who her real daughter is dating.

i just hope GY stepsis is not already with JS old bro kid. she did sleep at his house lot of time. so the writer might go this rout just to get them married.

that 2 face ONR sure have thick skin. siting there while her sis tell story of her ruining GY family . if i were in her shoe i would be way to embrarrassed to even think about moving back in that house now. yet that 2 face ONR act like it was not her who her sis was talking about.

i wonder just how JS ma will react once she findout that it was her sis who ruin GY family.

i hope GY real ma will do alot of begging to GY. once she findout that GY is her own daughter.

8 hours ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

Its only a matter of time before the Chairwoman learns GY is adopted or a clue leads her to realize GY is her daughter. When she does and she remembers the convo from today over how hard GY's life has been she is going to be so angry. Then this becomes a huge problem for NR and TP. It maybe her who outs what NR did to GY and that family. 

I thought the Chairwoman learned GY was her daughter in ep 98; when GY went to the jail to see her father. Although, it did seem in ep 99 that maybe she didn't know, but then again it seemed that she did. I agree that once she learns the full detail of the life GY has lead and the way she was treated, it's going to bring out some anger.....heck, it makes me angry. She truly was treated no better than a slave.

wow, all hell broke loose from the preview. Everyone found out. OSR is hell bent on throwing GY out. GY adoptive mom tells her that shes not her daughter in a cruel way. OSR threw water in her face.

7 hours ago, lclarakl said:

I thought the Chairwoman learned GY was her daughter in ep 98; when GY went to the jail to see her father. Although, it did seem in ep 99 that maybe she didn't know, but then again it seemed that she did. I agree that once she learns the full detail of the life GY has lead and the way she was treated, it's going to bring out some anger.....heck, it makes me angry. She truly was treated no better than a slave.

This is the biggest twist SR and NR are going to get. NR was determined to out GY seeing her as having ruined her life and destroying her relationship with JS. NR never took responsibility for her own actions. GY once begged her not to take her dad away when her mother was pregnant but NR was so nasty to her and destroyed that family and has tormented GY ever since. What NR does not get is even when she exposes who GY is to SR she will not get her nephew back. JS has seen and heard too much of NR's true personality to ever take her back as his beloved aunt. Hurting GY and getting SR to mistreat her and kick her out will only backfire. 

Spoiler

If NR had just accepted she is the cause of everything, apologized for stealing that money, hurting that family and being an all around evil witch and left or just stayed away she could have prolly salvaged that relationship with JS eventually. But NR is constantly plotting and planning on how to get back at GY who she sees is why she can't go back to have what she destroyed. Now that SR knows and the preview shows her being evil to GY SR is going to get her slap down too. I hope that JS ends up leaving home to teach them a lesson. NR has led SR to think it was all TP but its going to slap her in the face when she is made to see that NR did all those things that GY told her and she was at first mad about on GY's behalf and GY never lied. NR made a big mistake because too many people on the other side all say the same story of what NR did to them after taking TP away. 

NR's ex warned her what would happen if she messed with JS and GY's happiness. NR did not listen and I expect he will make good on his promise to out what she did to him and that family. He is trying to protect JS, GY and YS along with GW. NR hurting GY and JS is making him angry. He knows that the truth could harm YS's health as well. 

What happens next is SR will go back to her nasty self. She will loose all the ground and starting support of her MIL. SR is going to be hit right between the eyes with what NR really did and not the sob story NR made up to her. SR said she would be ashamed if that woman was related to her well she is going to be shamed. NR's actions are going to be made known to all.  Nothing is good about her or NR. NR is going to cause SR to be put to shame for sure. NR will not get JS back and SR will end up with her MIL angry all over again at her. I would love for her to be put out of that house. 

They thought GY was nothing.. wait until they find out who her real mom is. SR could have gotten that rich daughter in law if she had stayed true to her new feelings but because she would rather listen to the sister that abandoned her family and stole a man with a wife that was pregnant she is going to get slapped with a shock when the dust settles after mistreating GY. 

I thought the Chairwoman found out that GY was her daughter too but I do not think she knows. I think she assumes that GY is TP's child. Either GY will have to mention she is not her adopted mom's child or TP will have to say something that makes the woman start thinking. Once the woman entertains the crazy thought that TP could have taken her child home and raised as his own and decides to do a DNA test she will get a huge shock. This on top of knowing how GY's life has been and the fact that SR and NR are trying to ruin her marriage and SR imposed those hateful stipulations on agreeing with the marriage in the first place. 

Once she realizes the shocked truth she is going to be livid. What TP did was beyond hateful. He took her child to raise but left her to be used as a slave to support that family, then tried to sue her to support him, and now her mother in law is being nasty to her all over that woman he left with. I can see this woman dealing with NR and she will not realize why until the last min. Whose's scandal is worse? The Chairwoman who had a child snatched from her to protect her reputation and could hurt her second daughter and marriage or the woman who stole a man who had a wife and 3 kids with the 4th on the way, who stole their house and money and caused the wife to go into premature labor resulting in the child being ill and with no money to fix the problem? 

What I want to hope is that the Chairwoman's desire for her 1st born wins out over trying to protect her life now. She was worried about her daughter and wanted to know about her and she has been beside her the entire time. I have to wonder if GY will make the choice to stay in the background? In her mind the family she has is enough and she certainly had done enough for them for the last 10 years. Given GY's personality she would not want to abandon that family and she would not want to disrupt the Chairwoman's family either or hurt the woman's other daughter. 

Karma is a very good thing to those who do not want to take responsibility for their own evil , nasty and hateful actions. SR in my opinion is no better than the sister she raised. SR helped to contribute to that selfish, self centered , hateful, greedy woman that is NR. The best thing is for NR to have a book written about her and expose what she did and SR is hit with the backlash as her sister. SR wanted to be seen and heard well it will be the wrong type of publicity. NR is going to end up judged by all those wealthy people she liked to hang around. 

TP can turn around and not think his ex is taking him back. That is over and done with. 

@Lunkera

Its to be expected. SR nor NR think before they act and SR actually thinks she is justified. YS is still acting out as well. What they are going to get is a big dose of Karma. YS has to have the threat of loosing GY slap her. She has to have someone hit her with how she treated GY for the last ten years. 

NR and SR have to get hit with just who they mistreated. NR thought GY was nothing. But when it turns out she comes from a good family but was snatched away both will get theirs. 

What I hope happens is they concentrate on GY's parentage now. I also want JS and GY to leave that house and live on their own. 

@Ldy Gmerm Honestly hope the chairwoman takes GY away temporarily after finding out that GY is her daughter and how she has been treated. Mostly been watching the previews as of latest. Have GY half-sister been shown? I hope she meets her and get along with her. Her current sister is awful.

Guest wdsayang

Wow, tomorrow's eps will be chaotic. Seems like GY will be treated badly again by her mother and her mother-in-law. They really don't think straight and more selfish about the little secret. Both are crazy, they forget that ONR is the one to blame. Even her aunt turning her back, so no wonder her dream like that .. because she doesn't really support GY. I hope JS came out of that house and lived with GY instead.

But the most important thing is i hope GY's bio mom knows all the truth, so she can give them all the payback for what they did to GY. It's really got my nerve to see them blamed GY for their faults.

Archived