Quantcast
Berou

[Drama 2017-2018] I am not a Robot, 로봇이 아니

i love this drama...i loves acting chae soo bin as AJI 3 and Jo Ji Ah, its incredible so too with yoo seung ho, this drama very entertaining for me

• Like 2

Any Filipino fans of IANAR, please watch it again when it airs on ABSCBN, and help it become a huge success in the Philippines :) 

*EDIT: Also any fans living in Japan, watch it when it airs over there and make it a hit too! :)

Spoiler

Looking forward to the announcements of the other 25 countries that bought the rights to air IANAR :) Glad it's so well loved internationally :wub:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

HELLO!  this is RELATED TO IANR FAN MEEETING OF YSH's PHILIPPINES FANS CLUBS CAN YOU HELP THEM GUYS!

HELLO EVERYONE THE LURKERS DON'T DELURK!

PLEASE HELP our FELLOW YSH FANS from the PHILIPPINES to achieve their goals in the petition RY8JllJ.jpg

They already have 2,199 Signatures. They still need 801 SIGNATURES please help GUYS! LOVE YOU!

HERE'S THE LINK TO THE PETITION! 

https://www.ipetitions.com/petition/yoo-seung-ho-manila-philippines-fan-meeting#.WmQLu88kDCw.facebook

BIG THANKS TO ALL!!! :heart:

On 2018/2/4 at 8:39 AM, lale85 said:

Hi to all of you :) is this like a longer version of the drama? As in with longer scenes? 

Hello, Can you post the blu-ray /dvd survey  link  on  facebook? My facebook  account was sealed......

On 2018/2/4 at 8:39 AM, lale85 said:

Hi to all of you :) is this like a longer version of the drama? As in with longer scenes? 

Hello, Can you post the blu-ray /dvd survey  link  on  facebook? My facebook  account was sealed......

Hi guys. I would like to ask for your cooperation to sign up for the D-cut survey. It seems like the INAR D-cut team is very disappointed with the outcome of the survey. Signing up for the survey doesn't mean that you will really purchase the D-cut but it would really be a big help for the final decision in pushing through with the D-cut production. :dissapointed_relieved:

Thank you so much in advance!:heart:

• Thanks 1

On 29.3.2018 at 8:01 AM, MeandmyCraziness said:

Hi guys. I would like to ask for your cooperation to sign up for the D-cut survey. It seems like the INAR D-cut team is very disappointed with the outcome of the survey. Signing up for the survey doesn't mean that you will really purchase the D-cut but it would really be a big help for the final decision in pushing through with the D-cut production. :dissapointed_relieved:

Thank you so much in advance!:heart:

Hi hi, 

no worries, i have just sent the email, though i have sent it before via my other email account. Hope this help to boost up the numbers! :heart:

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote IGs! Thanks! :)

I'm Not a Robot Director's Cut Blue-ray / DVD Cafe and Instagram were opened.

Please visit them and participate in the Imaginary Demand Survey.

I always want to have the DVD of I am not s robot, so I can rewatch it when I feel down. Let’s make it happen my friends. 

Pre-order period is only 10 days. if the number of buyers fail to meet the required number for  production of the blue-rays, we  will fail to buy it. If you want to get the BlueRay for I'm Not A Robot, please don't hesitate.