Quantcast
Berou

[Drama 2017-2018] I am not a Robot, 로봇이 아니

Finally finished watching the drama. It was a nice ride with all of you here. Big thanks to all fellows Pretty Squad. Hope we can meet in another thread after this. Hohohohoo.

I can't think much about what to say but the drama is so good to watch. It warm inside somehow along the line. Great acting from both YSH and CSB as well as the directing. All is good. Hoping that I can meet this kind of character YSH will played in the future since he's too cute for a comedy. CSB is so georgeus even in modern or in saeguk. Lol.

The happy ending for all is the best present I ever get from a drama, and IANAR make it happen for me. I'm just happy :D

• Like 10

Million thanks for @Berou .. this thread super awesome.. all chingu here is nice,tolerate and funny.. how blessed i have all of you in here .. i dig out all about Yoo Seung Ho.. falling in love with this guy in this drama.. eventhough my mom a big fan of him in Ruler Mask (accompany her watch it twice) .. IANAR makes me love him.. why? IANAR prove him as a good actor.. he showed all emotions in this drama.. my first time watched his cuteness.. till my mum comments, so childish...kihkih mom denial comment .. i just knew he so close with So Ji Sub my lover.. hahaha :tongue: 

Among k-drama thread that i joined, this thread was so enjoyable.. i will re-read this thread later to cure my PDS .. thanks @supergal99 .. you're funny gal.. hope you will always happy and success in your life .. me as a cute slave hokayy.. hehe :D 

Woww.. its hard for me , i need to let go this drama and a kind hearted chingu in here .. hope we will meet again later in another k-drama thread..

Anyeoong chingu..saranghanda chinguyaaa :wub: hug !!!

• Like 10

Am I the only one who feels kinda sad looking at the title of this thread "[Drama 2017-2018]"? It was still "[Current Drama 2017-2018]" last Thursday... :bawling:

• Like 2
  • Sad 7

Hello Pretty Squad!

I got curious since many are asking who Madame X was. I went to re-watch the scene where Dr Hong saw Mr Butler walking beside a lady. I took a screenshot of the lady there. Then I went to watch ep. 30 where KMK was handing over the usb to the lady messenger. I took a screenshot of her as well and did a comparison side by side. Well, they are one and the same lady! So we can safely assume that Mr Butler is indeed Madame X. (I'm sorry I can't upload the screenshots.)

So Madame X is Mr Butler.:D

• Like 10
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

I just finished Episodes 29-32. Eng sub.

I love how MK and Ji-A turned into such a cute and loveable and adorable couple. I like the part where he was lying in her lap. It looked so natural. And I liked the kiss in the kitchen when they are cooking. When they kissed I almost spit out my drink. I was so shocked. This was the kiss I had been waiting for. I like how MK pulled Ji-a closer to him, and Ji-A was kissing him back. I didn't know YSH was such a good kisser! Wow. I had to fan myself. That kiss was hot and sexy!

He is such a great kisser, and he's romantic too. I love all their adorable moments. I love how MK always missed Ji-A. She even drove him, and he showed up when she said she was working. And when they did little kisses I giggled because they were so cute, and when they held hands it was so cute too. And when Ji-A took him to play games it was so cute. And he was happy when he finally won one of the games. YSH is so cute!

Dr. Hong and Pai were so cute! I'm happy they started dating. I'm happy for Hoktal and Ji-A's friend too. And I'm happy Ssnip found someone. I am happy that MK wasn't fired from his company KM financial. And I'm happy YC and Riel supported him staying. It was almost like when they were all kids and they were all friends. I'm happy YC and MK became friends again. I cried at MK press conference when he admitted that he had an allergy to human contact. I know it was hard for him. YSH's acting was amazing here.  I felt all his emotions.  I felt him struggling as MK. I felt like YSH really had an allergy. 

It made me sad when they all said goodbye to Aji-3. Aji-3 was something they were proud of. They were able to make an intelligent robot who could understand a human's emotions. Aji-3 is so smart. And I'm glad they found her.

And I love how Ji-A's brother tore up his resignation letter, and went back to work with MK. They all looked like a happy family when he went to visit him, and brought presents for Ji-A, Ji-A's niece and the brother's wife. 

I'm happy Martin and the bad guys got exposed for murdering MK's father. But I don't think they got punished enough.

And happy MK is cured. No human contact for  15 years. 

And two years later when MK returns from the army. He sees Ji-A. And he smiles at her like he's the happiest guy in the world. She smiles back like she missed him so much. And he embraces her. And then she almost falls and he catches her. Just like he did when she was Aji-3. And this time he says, "This is when we kiss." Ji-A as Aji-3 said it to him last time. And he pushed the button on her umbrella and gave them some privacy.

I agree with a lot of you here. It's time to make some babies! :D. And we got our happy ending! I just want to say Chae Soo Bin and Yoo Seung Ho are amazing actors to me. And I think the rest of the cast did a great job. But Chae Soo Bin and Yoo Seung Ho lead the cast so well. And I am now a fan of both of these talented actors.I enjoyed reading everyone's comments, and I enjoyed all the live-recaps too :) But I'm not ready to say goodbye. I'm sorry. I'm just not ready. I am so emotional and I'm crying, and I'm sad. I wish there were more episodes. I love I am Not a Robot so much. 

Edited by 2handsintertwined
  • Like 9
  • Sad 2
  • LOL 1

Seems like we’re not the only one who felt YSH and CSB connection and attraction in real live. 

993379_E5-_B2_CE-4247-98_C8-687_E2_CDAC2

• Like 5
  • LOL 8

Guest moo1304
9 hours ago, watiemacyleo said:

Morning pretty squad,

i miss them so much.. watched their bts,ost and earlier episodes but still i cant watch the final episodes 31 and 32. Not ready to bid goodbye :bawling:

just wanna ask if anyone can help to translate 2 soo bin’s ig post

please please.. :lol:

here's a summary translation

post 1- (i translate from mandarin translation,so it might be not accurate) basically she's defining what IANAR is (a story of how lonely people communicates & grows), saying thanks the fans for supporting the series, she's happy to meet a warm tv series, saying it is a challenge for her to play 2 roles, so she's feeling a burden & responsibility, but she can put all down because of the actors & pd that always put a smile and finished the shooting happily. now that the series is over, she hope that it can leave a warm memories in the viewers' hearts, and lastly she gives new year greeting so that 2-18 can be filled with happiness.

post 2. her dog passing away (in the spoiler)

How do I deal with withdrawal?

Rewatch IANAR of course, though I'm pretty sure this isn't helping. (I need more :bawling:)

I'm gonna watch all MVs I can find. MBC, please release another BTS or a video of their wrap up party.

• Like 6
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 2

@supergal99 that kitchen kiss, Min Kyu in army uniform kiss, it makes me want to find men in uniform so that I can kiss them. kekekeke!! I am a sucker to men in uniform espcially army. I think men in uniform are hot!!

• Like 3
  • LOL 7

5 hours ago, moo1304 said:

here's a summary translation

post 1- (i translate from mandarin translation,so it might be not accurate) basically she's defining what IANAR is (a story of how lonely people communicates & grows), saying thanks the fans for supporting the series, she's happy to meet a warm tv series, saying it is a challenge for her to play 2 roles, so she's feeling a burden & responsibility, but she can put all down because of the actors & pd that always put a smile and finished the shooting happily. now that the series is over, she hope that it can leave a warm memories in the viewers' hearts, and lastly she gives new year greeting so that 2-18 can be filled with happiness.

post 2. her dog passing away (in the spoiler)

Hide contents

Thank you chingu yaaaaaa :blush:

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks! :)
  • Like 4

8 hours ago, supergal99 said:

*poke* @Berou @sakura2016    :grimace:haahhaa  ... tks tks n pardon me ... me was turned on 24/7 **Friend Mode**:tongue:

(Oh yess... this scene is soooo ... cute:wub: )

@aniliaz hee... yr post soooo ticklish like those FUR...*ahhhh choo* ... psst .... me trying to do an analysis *cough* on those zeuk zeuk BTS but am stucked at the conclusion  :wacko: (erhm ya... between ...  those sexy legs... :blink:)

Ahhhh... @sakura2016 pulled my leg into this thread n now i cant move ... on...wawawaaaaa  :bawling:

@macello @oneandthree can u guys pass me your tissues ...ya tks...

what are you trying to do with my heart chingu?!! it's already unstable and you're getting it worst!! :blush:

hhhhhhhhhh happy we're suffering together!! :wink::tongue::lol:

:heart::bawling:

Spoiler

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

tumblr_p373adbhBC1v9bs9yo2_400.giftumblr_p373adbhBC1v9bs9yo4_400.gif

addictingkdrama:

This is the moment…when you go in for a kiss ♡

tumblr_p36qhmgsQ31qc9ehmo1_500.gif

“The one who gave me the love I ever wanted was you. The one whom I miss everyday is you. It’s not because you need me. It’s because you are the one I’ve been looking and waiting for all my life. I love you.” —— Jo Ji Ah

DUi-hvCU8AIcOh9.jpg

Spoiler

DUi-hvpUQAEp5Ja.jpg

DUi-hukVAAAHynO.jpg

DUi-hv6V4AI4y0m.jpg

Adding these gifs will be their future as a husband and wife:kiss_wink:

tumblr_p38e3588mQ1r54tyro5_400.giftumblr_p38e3588mQ1r54tyro1_400.giftumblr_p38e3588mQ1r54tyro8_400.giftumblr_p38e3588mQ1r54tyro7_400.giftumblr_p38e3588mQ1r54tyro6_400.giftumblr_p38e3588mQ1r54tyro4_400.giftumblr_p38e3588mQ1r54tyro3_400.gif

• Like 8
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 6

I’m Not a Robot: Episodes 29-30

by TeriYaki

Robot29-00554-copy.jpg

Aji-3 proves that she’s more that just a robot as her deep learning enables her to interact with all types of people. No one crosses her path without making a very powerful connection and the Santa Maria team is overwhelmed by the power of her friendship. Meanwhile, Min-kyu and Jia settle into a comfortable coexistence, and along with the Santa Maria team, they face an unknown but exhilarating future.

8kcp_imnotarobot_banner1.jpg

EPISODE 29: “Aji-3 disappeared?”

http://www.dramabeans.com/2018/01/im-not-a-robot-episodes-29-30/

I'll miss reading the drama's recaps every week!! :tears:

• Like 6
  • Thanks 5

After giving a deep thinking (lol) and reading recaps and some comments, I finally realized this:

There are two seemed-important things that aren't addressed explicitly in the finale:

1. Who is Madam X?

As one already pointed earlier, there was a scene when Butler Sung talked to a woman whom, in the later episode, turned out to be the one meeting KMK. In the meeting, she said "Madam X told me to ......". The only one who was shown telling somethinh to her was Butler Sung. So Butler Sung is indeed Madam X. 

2. Where is the proposal scene?

No grande proposal scene was shown but JA did wear the necklace when she met the foreign investors.

These two are quite important points in the drama but why are they not explicitly shown? They even showed the resolutions for every character (including the supporting ones) but not these two points????

Madam X is related to MG's sake while the proposal scene is related to both MG and JA's. These two points are only related to our OTP. But maaaaan, this show isn't only about our OTP. All characters here are very important as well! That is perhaps why the writer preferred showing the resolutions of all characters (from MK-JA even to the two not-really dumbs) to showing explicitly about Madam X and proposal. They appreciated all the characters!! Even without these two, we have got a beautiful resolution for JA and MK. :heart:

This makes me love and adore this drama more, yeorobun!! Don't you? :wub:

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, supergal99 said:

Aw man... GreeNNa u make me busy doing analysis again:blink:

that's deep analyse right there :wink::lol:

:heart:

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

I’m Not a Robot: 31-32 (Final)

by Saya

robot3132-00056.jpg

Come ye all and enter into the kingdom of puppyness, where from beginning to end, it’s been worth every minute. Moving, funny, painful and sweet, its finished picture is a deft and lovely expression of human relationships—of friends, lovers, brothers, confidants, and even enemies—and how they come to change both themselves and each other. For the last time, everyone, let’s play!

8kcp_imnotarobot_banner1.jpg

Episode 31: “A new beginning”

http://www.dramabeans.com/2018/01/im-not-a-robot-31-32-final/

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 2

Say, does anyone know whether they going to release full OST of the drama? I mean aside from the singles they've released so far.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, JiraM said:

Say, does anyone know whether they going to release full OST of the drama? I mean aside from the singles they've released so far.

you mean this?!! :)

there is no other released OSTs other than there!! :)

@supergal99 you're realling aming at my zzzzzzzz to keep me sleepless no?!! :tongue::lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1