Quantcast
Berou

[Drama 2017-2018] I am not a Robot, 로봇이 아니

9 hours ago, blissfullyblessed said:

Good morning everyone!:wub:

The ending was very sweet. Can’t help grinning until the very end. It is so hard to let go KMK and Jia. Hoping for a collaboration of CSB and YSH again in the future. A romantic historical drama perhaps?!!

Thank you so much everyone for the live recaps, HD pictures and lovely gifs. I hope @Berou will allow me to camp at her other thread until YSH’s new project.:lol:

***back to re-watching the drama***

looks like many of us are hoping for their historical drama together!! :lol::wink:

you're welcome, you're welcome!! :D we're happy to have more company there!! :wink::D

8 hours ago, Josh Marquez said:

The drama ended but until now we don’t know who Madam X is. Hahahahah

hhhhhhhhhh that's an everlast mistery for us and our Min Kyu knowing he have someone out there having his back with nothing in return?!! :wink: I'd like to think about it that way!! :D

6 hours ago, macello said:

I've read on the characters' description that apparently Butler Sung would only leave when KMK has a woman to take care of him in his stead? I haven't watched in full the last two episodes yet, but I don't think I've seen the Butler leave. Right now that MK has JA I bet he did. If that's not the case (and the character description is wrong), I would've still liked some more screen time of him with MK.

One of the things I wished they fleshed out a bit more was Butler Sung. I wanted to know who he is, why he is so dedicated to MK, how his relationship with MK's father was, if he really is Madam X. I would've wanted to see him become a father figure to MK, walk him down the aisle, etc. I had hoped to see MK discover everything about the Butler and for once, not feel betrayed but grateful. If only we have 4 more episodes....

yeah I remember that part of the character discription but I still hope he didn't really leave!! but even if he did retire I believe he'll keep visiting our boy who's like a son to him!! :wub:

can't they add 4 more episodes now?.... :(

6 hours ago, swagpuppysong said:

I'm still crying every time I hear the OST..Can someone here help me?!? :unsure:

we need help as well!! let's cry together then!! :tears:

8 hours ago, supergal99 said:

:blink:RiCE BALLS !!! *yum yum...burp*...

(Poke @sakura2016 : me having ingestion ...hahaaahhaa... need to do some cleaning like u heeee:tongue:)

Ops pardon... juz letting u know this pic is legit... hahhaaa ... it's in mbc website.:glasses:

hhhhhhhhhhhhh I'm still not having enough *yum yum* want more *yum yum*

oh myyyyyyyyyyyy Yoo Seung Ho pics in uniform!! :love: are you trying to kill me chingu?!! :love:

5 hours ago, stroppyse said:

They are just so comfortable with each other, even having their own little jokes from the time when JA pretended to be AJ3 and thus going into "friend mode", the casual skinship, the teasing, the mock fights, the easy rapport, and the laughter. I think I could just be happy watching episodes 29,30 and 31,32 over and over again, and seeing JA and MG interact once they had confessed their feelings for each other. Seeing the two of them just gives me some warm fuzzies. :)

edit: *sigh* I still can't get used to 2 half episodes versus full 1 hour long episodes. :) 

I so loved this scene and how they went back to their old days when Ji Ah was believed to be Aji 3 but this time is more adorable because the truth is out and they are enjoying reliving those memories in a new light while being lovers and friends awwwww :heart:

hhhhhhhhh same with me!! don't know if I'll ever get used to it!! :lol:

:wub::love:

• Like 12

Guest moo1304

@haney207 finally! they are in 1 frame and sit together. lol

from the full photo i think they have another venue or afterparty aside from the wrap up party venue ..it looks like a bar cafe..the table menu is full of alchohol drinks. 

i saw that actors,pd n closer crews tend to have 2nd round of farewell party. the first party is usually for media

Finally finish IANAR!! Wow, nice ending really. All problems are solved perfectly :) 

Really nice and heartwarming drama. 

• Like 10

3 hours ago, Amulya Kolusu said:

@stroppyse you seem to have gotten addicted to translating, I just hope it isn't as serious as Hanyang's. 

LOL. It must seem that way to you because we're sharing so many threads right now. :) However, my addiction is not nearly as bad as Hanyang's. Most of the dramas that I'm currently watching have ended or are ending, so I'll probably be quiet for awhile until I've found another batch of dramas to get immersed in. :)

If I'm not watching a drama, I'll sometimes pitch in to do translations of a preview or a requested scene if a drama doesn't have a translator watching it, but I won't spam the thread with my own translations of everything I thought was cute/funny/moving as I seem to have done here. Thanks for bearing with me.

To be fair, the final episodes of IANAR were just so squee-worthy, and I couldn't help but point out all those little bits that I thought were lovely. :D

• Like 15
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, j9sshi said:

I'm with everyone else in that I truly hope to see these two work together again. A Sageuk would be great, but a fictional one. MUST HAVE HAPPY ENDING.

Happy Ending is A MUST!! hihihihi

sorry if there is any repost of these MVs!! :tongue::wub:

Spoiler

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

20 minutes ago, Berou said:

Last but not least,  Yoopies are grateful he found such a good and humble partner in Chae  Soo Bin. May YSH be blessed to get another excellent  female lead, who can help him to reach another peak in his career.  Just like how Park Eun Bin, Park Min Young, Kim So Hyun, Go Ah Sung, Yoon Eun Hye and recently Chae Soo Bin helped him.  YSH has proven to be shippable some many times and had ships since his teens: starting with his Master of Study co-star, Park Ji Yeon; to the singer IU; then to his Operation proposal co-star, Park Eun Bin; then to his ruler : master of the Mask co-star, Kim So Hyun; and lastly with his I'm not a robot co-star, Chae Soo Bin.  Yoopies wish him to venture into the movie industry and get paired with veterans actors such as Yoo Ji Tae, Ji Sung, So Ji sub,  Gong Yoo, Kang Dong Won, Song Kang Ho, Lee Jung Jae and Jung Woo Sung. 

Just two comments about this, but in the spoiler since off topic.

Spoiler

1. In God of Study, I know that Park Ji Yeon played the girl who had a mad crush on him, but I always thought that Go Ah Sung was his female lead, the girl that YSH's character actually liked, his actual first love. I thought they shared a playground kiss even. And, while their characters parted ways after high school, I thought that was just a bit of realism in that people do part ways in life.

2. Actually, one of the more interesting pairings that I had seen of him previous to this was with Park Shin Hye in So Ji Sub's MV for Eraser where YSH acts as the younger version of SJS. The song isn't memorable, but the video is.

Otherwise, I've been re-watching bits of the last 4 episodes of this drama to get happy feels. Episodes 29, 30 for the explosive passion, and episodes 31, 32 for the warm, cuddly fuzzies. :) I'm happy to have such a lovely, feel good drama where I don't have any issues with the ending of it to take my mind off other angst.

• Like 13
  • Thanks 2

@stroppyse

Spoiler

Re-reading my post made me realized it leads us to confusion. You are right GAS was the first female lead and PJY was the second female lead, however she is still called a co-star  right ? The term co-star isn't exclusive to first female leads, isn't it ? 

Edit : I edited my post to avoid any confusion

Edited by Berou
  • Like 7

Annyeong!

Anyone knows if there will be out OST with instrumental songs from this drama? I mean background music by various artists.

• Like 6

@Berou

Spoiler

You are totally right. A co-star doesn't have to be a lead. I think it was just that for me, the two characters I remember well from God of Study was YSH and GAS, and that they had a love line that was ultimately thwarted by having to grow up. So, when you mentioned YSH and God of Study, I guess i was expecting GAS' name to come up rather than the other actress.

But thinking of it now, I would love to see YSH and GAS paired up again for a drama or a movie. They both have such intensity and maturity to their acting. Of the two, YSH is the more flamboyant, and in the right project, I think they would be really spectacular.

Btw, I like the quote that you chose. I'm not sure how many people actually find that one person in their lives nor how true it may be for a lot of people, but it's a good thought to have. To paraphrase a quote from another movie - sometimes we have to believe in things whether they are true or not because those are the things that make life worth living. :)

• Like 13

@stroppyse hey, I was just kidding, along with these whole batch of dramas ending at once I would miss you a lot. I know many times you must have been considerate to translate just because someone randomly requested you to, even when you weren't in the mood, love you for this. I'm looking forward to the next drama we both would watch.

• Like 10

I was looking on YT for more bts clips. I realized I didn't finish watching YSH & CSB's  VLIVE, so I finally finished it. It was cute to see their interaction towards each other in the beginning of the drama (I think they said they would be filming ep 9 - 10). 

I wish they would do another one of these now that the show is over.  I would love to see how they interact with each other now, even though they seemed pretty comfortable with each other back then :)

(I hope its okay to post this link:)

https://youtu.be/Z1B62ISGLKA

• Like 7
  • Thanks 4

3 hours ago, supergal99 said:

What @aniliaz  Slave? Oh  ok ...me too... i m looking for my master... (to massage ...ahhh... pat pat my head:glasses:   )

Aw man we need a Happy ending for Aji3 -> robot BF:wub:

Ok chill... Happy watching ...n rewatching ya!

**Psst... maybe maybe our bosses are busy ...'reporting' to this thread... :wacko:

yap @sakura2016 first The Rice Balls... now the Uniform Fantasy

..aw man... how to zzz llike dat?:wacko:

that's what we call "bye bye zzzzzz" :lol:

3 hours ago, Berou said:

I want to say my special thanks to :

-  Yoopies who camped here  at the drama announcement, helped to make the thread richer with updates and supported Yoo's comeback drama @sakura2016 @maryofbethany @sanaeozora @paperboat04

- @V,  without you  the pretty squad team wouldn't be able to do live recaps. Thank you for being gracious enough to live recap and let me share the recaps on the drama thread. 

- @stroppyse , your translations helped us to ease our impatience when we were waiting for the english subs

- @supergal99 you were the mood lifter.  I can't count how many times I laughed at your jokes. 

I shyly return the thanks to @happy2018 @swagpuppysong @aniliaz  and @SpiritGambler

Last but not least,  Yoopies are grateful he found such a good and humble partner in Chae  Soo Bin. May YSH be blessed to get another excellent  female lead, who can help him to reach another peak in his career.  Just like how Park Eun Bin, Park Min Young, Kim So Hyun, Go Ah Sung, Yoon Eun Hye and recently Chae Soo Bin helped him.  YSH has proven to be shippable many times and had ships since his teens: starting with his Master of Study co-star, Park Ji Yeon; to the singer IU; then to his Operation proposal' s leading lady , Park Eun Bin; then to ruler : master of the Mask's  female lead, Kim So Hyun; and lastly to his  IANAR's leading lady 's, Chae Soo Bin.  Yoopies wish him to venture into the movie industry and get paired with veterans actors such as Yoo Ji Tae, Ji Sung, So Ji sub,  Gong Yoo, Kang Dong Won, Song Kang Ho, Lee Jung Jae and Jung Woo Sung. 

@Berou you made me emotional chingu with your post :bawling:  and I share your thoughts and gratefulness as a yoopie :D:heart: Choi Soo Bin was another great female co-actress to Yoo Seung Ho and I can't wait to see him explort more of his talent (and charms :tongue::wub:) with the help of more great directors, co-actors and actresses through his upcoming projects!! :D

and like you I'd like to thank @V and @stroppyse chingudeul for the live recaps and translations being our saviours for all these weeks/months :heart: and @supergal99 chingu for all fun posts you shared with us here :D it was fun and pleasure to have you with us here!! :wub: I did well by pulling your leg into here no?!! :wink::tongue: and surely I'm thankful to all our chingudeul here though I couldn't be part of this thread as much as I wished for being away for an entire month thanks to nerve wrecking connection (<_<) but was happy to meet all of you here and enjoyed your posts!! :heart:...I believe we have a chingu member who actually made english sub for the BTSs or am I wrong?!! anyway I'm supper thankful for them and the one who made them or I would've been crying and pulling my hair out not getting those supper cute BTSs :D:tongue:

3 hours ago, natouuu said:

Annyeong!

Anyone knows if there will be out OST with instrumental songs from this drama? I mean background music by various artists.

there must be I believe!! every k-drama do have them!! :)

• Like 13

I finally watched the last episode with subs, and I teared up at the end. The ending was perfect, and I loved it so much. I am truly gonna miss this wonderful little show. :heart: Thank you to Yoo Seung Ho and Chae Soo Bin for their fantastic portrayals as Kim Min Kyu and Jo Ji Ah. Both of you have become one of my favorite kdrama OTPs ever. :heart: 

I want to say THANK YOU to all Pretty Squad members. You all made my viewing experience of IANAR more enjoyable. Thank you to those who shared recaps, photos, gifs, episode clips, fan arts, mvs, translations, thoughts.

We all laughed, cried, swooned, and more. We enjoyed this roller coaster of emotions that IANAR has been, and I’m forever thankful to have been on this ride with all of you. :) Wishing you all success and happiness in whatever you do. :heart:

Now it’s time for me to show IANAR to my mom, who’s a fan of YSH, but told me she can’t handle waiting every week for new episodes so she’s been patiently waiting for this series to end so she can start watching. Other than my mom, I’ll also be telling my drama watching friends and relatives over the weekend to start watching as well. I’m sure they’ll enjoy the show as much as we all did. :)

I’ll be waiting for the news when they release the album because I do plan on buying it. I loved all the OSTs they played on this show, and have been listening to them non-stop since I finished this show. 

• Like 15

Hi again, everyone! This is actually the first time for me to:

- Finish a drama with Soompiers. (Either I join a thread because of a potentially good drama and not like the ending so I just lurk til the end or drop it all together..or the drama has been great with a fantastic ending but real life calls so I barely have time to share my heart out..or I just simply lurk and never delurk at all. Lol)

But IANAR changed that altogether! Even when real life calls, I intentionally make time to read "all" updates, share my random thoughts and enjoy everything with the Pretty Squad. *sends hearts and hugs :wub: (me tears up..)

This has truly been worth the while and an experience I'll treasure for a long, long time. Like @zzj1 said, it was like a bowl of ramen with just the right ingredients in their right proportion and..as per @Berou, it's like a cup of hot chocolate to warm the cold winter.

IANAR not only is a mix of the right stuff because of the actors, cast and crew but I believe what makes it just right is also this thread and each and everyone here. 

Gosh. I really teared up reading the "thanks" and "goodbyes". Like seriously. :unsure:

Saranghae, chingus! And komawo. :wink:

Let me know where I can see you guys again! *wink!

• Like 16
  • Thanks 1

Morning pretty squad,

i miss them so much.. watched their bts,ost and earlier episodes but still i cant watch the final episodes 31 and 32. Not ready to bid goodbye :bawling:

just wanna ask if anyone can help to translate 2 soo bin’s ig post

please please.. :lol:

• Like 3
  • Sad 2