[Drama 2017-2018] I am not a Robot, 로봇이 아니

Admin

INFORMANT

We have news on the informant! The sec  found him. They find out that the chairmans death was not an accident. Cut to a flashback with the informant in the hospital. YC’s father tells him that he didn’t see anything and to take the money and be quiet. YC appa says to not say anything and his family will survive.

The informant tells the sec that he can’t give him the recording or YC’s dad will get him and his family.

YC is also finding out about all of this.

MANSION

MG is feeling all kinds of regret about talking abdly to the secretary. he clears his throat and calls him. he tries to make small talk and asks him if he ate today. he asked him what he is doing? The sec says that he is about to submit the lawsuite about Santa Maria and his sister. MG tells him to cancel it cancel it! The sec is all kidns of confused and says that he will cancel it. MG says he won’t change his mind, so throw it away and come to his house asap! he has something to report to him.

MG thinks that this is the first time he has had a feeling like this in his life.

The doctor starts to talk to MG and tells him that he should make the disease his friend. The problem is that the medicine doesn’t work well, so he should be carefull. The doctor wants to know if MG will make friends with Santa Maria also? he tells MG that the team really cared about him.

Cut to the sec coming in! MG is sitting on the couch and awkwardly asks the sec to sit. The sec says he is okay standing. They have a really awkward hilarious moment about sitting or standing. Both sides are very uncomfortable. MG gives the sec a vegetable drink and the sec drinks it all. then they put their drinks on the coffee table.

MG - you didn’t do anything wrong so I won’t accept you resignation letter. You made a mistake….I trust you

sec - don’t trust me, i thought that i wouldn’t lie as a human rights lawyer, but now I lie to you so poeple can change, but I will still trust you.

MG - i like your sister very much, does it affect our relationship?

sec - not now

mg - lets start

sec - martin came to Santa maria, they will lose everything. we found the informant, but we couldn’t pursuade him.

• Like 12
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 6

3 minutes ago, sakura2016 said:

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh my sister doesn't want to let me finish the episode in eace :crazy I have to go have a dinner with her ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

have to go now :tears: 

for you :wub: 

Aww...It's okay,there's live recaps here so you can peep at your phone once in a while:wink: Thank you for posting the links!:heart:

3 minutes ago, azuwaza163 said:

Hubby :: Come on now, 50 bucks. Yes! 

Me :: *pouting*

Hubby :: I told you she will said it first. Weehoooo!! JA is officially my favourite girl. 

Urgh! I want him to confess first :tongue: 

Haha omg you guys are so cute!We pretty squad should have made such a bet-who confesses first? Missed the polls/bets/games in this thread:)

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
  • Thanks 1

Guest moo1304

ahhahahahaa that awkward atmosphere between MK n JA's brother..

he doesnt accept his resignation, ask him to comeback.

and MK told him he likes JA, and told him something (i missed because of laggg)

LABORATORY

They are all sad and trying to make jokes with aj3 and say that she is going to a good place and to not be sad. But aj3 realizes they are telling her a happy lie. They all start crying.

MANSION

MG starts to read the letter that Santa Maria wrote. BG says that JA didn’t know anything and everything was because of BG.

Then the butler says that there is some big trouble outside and he should come now.

CUT TO THE LABORATORY.

The foreigner scientists are there and looking over aj3 like she is a piece of meat. They want to take her apart and see how she is made.

MG runs in, but he is too late. They already took aj3. 

MG - where is aj3? Where is she?

BG - they took her.

MG - why do you do this so easily

BG - we didn’t send her so easily

MG - because you asked you ex to get the research funding and lie to me and all those things! You should have found a way! 

Everyone - sorry

MG - don’t you get angry? If you are angry then get angry

Pi - you know why we sent her

MG - because of me? Just tell everyone in the world, I don’t care

BG - you don’t want to know how it feels to be known inthe media with a bad reputation, noone will listen to you. Your entire life will be afected by that bad publicity. We don’t want to see the rest of your life destroyed like that.

MG - I didn’t ask you to do that. (tearfully)

• Like 5
  • Sad 6
  • Thanks 6

FOREIGNER SCIENTISTS

They are so creapy and they are talking to aj3 about how she is a product. YC shows up.

MANSION

MG is sitting at his desk, tired. he calls JA.

MG - did you have a good nap,

ja - yes i am awake and you

mg - i have a lot to take care of

ja - why are you laughing

MG - you are the real Jo Sajang

JA - are you happy?

MG - I really like it, it is familiar to talk to you. When you changed your cell phone number I was so sad, did you change it becaue of me?
JA - I thought if I heard from you again then I would just run to you.

LABORATORY

MG GOES to the lab and asks BG to tell him everything. BG says that JA was his first love and left one day without telling him why. He made aj3’s face as JA’s face to find out the answer. He found out the answer now. he says that one chapter of his life ended. he wanted to tell MG and JA everything, but he lost his chance. When you hesitate, a critical moment passes by.

MG says that he will try and fix everything. Not becaue he forgives BG, but because it is for KM Financial. 

Cut to MG getting his suit on and looking fly. He goes to the company.

COMAPANY

MG goes to YC’s dads office and they talk.

MG - I think I will resign. But i have a condition….sell Santa Maria to me.

A - you give up KM Financial, but you are hiring Santa Maria…well your disease….

MG - with this condition I made a lot of money for KM Financial

A - we will sell Santa maria. If you just clear up yourself, that is all you need to do (resign by yourself)

YC and MG

YC tells MG that Santa Maria are con artists and they deserve it. MG protects SM even though he hates YC because of one thing he did when he was little.

MG - listen to me YC, they did it, they gave away everything they have only for me. You and your father will never be able to understand it.

MG goes to his office and is stoic. He is sitting infront of RE’s appa. 

Appa - we can break the marriage

MG - thank you, I wasn’t mature enough. You know what the deal is with marten. We have to stop the deal so I can make an emergency board meeting, please help me.

Appa - Riel will marry YC, that is my answer.

• Like 12
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 6

Cut to a flashback of RE talking to her appa about this issue. She thinks Appa is being to pitiful.

Cut to a reporter who has gotten something. Maybe someone mistook a robot as a human. he thinks it could be a big story.

MG

He is driving and gets a message about investigating his fathers death.

AJ3

She broke out by heself? She is just walking around Seoul by herself. She looks at everything on the street and says “Let’s go home.”

Fade Out

• Like 11
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 6

9 minutes ago, Amulya Kolusu said:

The kiss scene shots weren't that good but I think we should consider the fact that they can't keep retaking as it must be dead cold

You must be forgetting something... 

Kissing can keep our body warm, esp when there's more skinship... :D 

• Like 1
  • LOL 13

Guest moo1304

i'm rewatching the sweet scenes and craving moreee..

Writer-nim!!!! please add as many as possible their lovey dovey scenes!!! please make JA moves to MK house fasterrrrr..

dont disappoint me with too much bad guys scenes

Spoiler

BTS of kiss scene!Thank gdness for @justonly.yoo on IG:heart:

*dies*

Spoiler

Seriously YSH? when does kissing a female co-star seems so natural for you? :D

PDnim, can we request another set of kissing scenes from our OTP? you no fun. :tongue:

I demand proposal, wedding scene and babies. lol

there's still remaining episodes so I guess you can spare time to include all of that. ahaha

• Like 5
  • LOL 4
  • Thanks 1

All done with this episode! I am so happy that MG and JA are back on cute terms now! But there are stormy waters ahead with MG's condition. I hope that once he reconciles with Santa Maria (and maybe also with YC) then his condition will be cured again.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 3