[Drama 2017-2018] I am not a Robot, 로봇이 아니

Admin

Guest moo1304
5 minutes ago, haney207 said:

Then when Jiah put on her hat and then let min kyu 's hand to touch her head was uri Soobin's idea :) . Look YSH face . So cute and real . 

yesss..when the PD said cut, he asked "what's that?" and YSH too asked why and his face is :wub:

15 minutes ago, mushforbrains said:

Going completely off topic but does anyone know the shooting location of that kiss scene?

if they used real location, then it is mt. Hwangmae, cuz JiA mentioned it when her sis in law asked where did she go last night

you can cheeck it here... it's pretty

https://search.naver.com/search.naver?where=image&sm=tab_jum&query=황매산+밤

Since no need words to explain what I think right now because my fellows Pretty Squad already helping me. Hahahahaa. And the kissing scene we craving for so long is happening, b-but wait! Why they cencored the kissing scene with the fur hoodie? Lol. You know what I mean. CAN I BLAME THE ANGLE? WHY DRAMAGOD WHYYYYY!??

Finally, we reached the fixation of this messy politics problem. Since they make all the good things happened in fast pace in the last 2 episode. All I need to have next week is only get rid of these messy politics and let me enjoy my OTP for the whole 1 last episode. Please good ending for everyone!

Meanwhile the good ending be like

tumblr_p26c4tOtW41wo920to2_400.gif

And then us to the bad ending

Yoo-Seung-Ho-Chae-Soo-Bin-1.gif

• Like 6
  • LOL 10

Ohhh....I think I will have sweet peacefully dream tonight after re-watch kiss scene many times...aigoo...thank you PD nim Writer nim, you made my day!! This is truly Rom com in my imagination...keke (may I ask more cuddling touching scenes? ^^)

Also give big thanks to Kiss scene BTS...awwI...so cute, I just wait for sub patiently. 

Last, I feel sorry for YSH and CSB, they're quite tried after least sleep these days. I hope you're fine and get more sleep then. *big hug...you've done so well! IANA is popular among Asia and international. Fighting!!

• Like 14
  • LOL 2

Guest moo1304

@stroppyse ahhhh i'm smiling again.. babo MK is really cuteeee..i want him mor in rom com drama

YT version of the BTS..can we have more/longer BTS of this???they're so cute together :wub:

i'm so happy today

I'm actually really glad they sat and talked it all out! JA needed to tell her side of the story and thank goodness MK was willing to listen. Kinda surprised they spent the first half of the episode just talking but the kiss at the end was well worth it :wub: 

We need a more 'revealing' kiss next week guys....tonight's kiss was so restrictive :lol:

• Like 8
  • LOL 7

good mood MV

Thank you, 작가님!

PS: turn on CC for translation of lyrics.

PPS: What I love the most about the kiss is how they look at each other and start laughing just after. Happy puppies are the best puppies. :heart:

PPS: I find absolutely amazing how completely open they are to each other : no embarrassment, no pride. MK's 'I know I am completely crazy  but I cannot help but miss you even after all the lies' is perfectly mirrored today in Jia's confession. When Jia told him that she had to change her phone number because she wouldn't have been able to stop herself from running to him if hearing his voice was soo... I don't have words for these feelings.  

• Like 11
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 4

22 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

So, MG realizes that he still loves JA, but now that she's human, and they might not be able to interact without triggering his anaphylaxis, he starts overthinking that it won't do to drag the woman that he loves into that life. However, JA knows exactly who she wants, and isn't going to have that, at least not without saying everything that she had to say. Fortunately, MG was so moved by that, he threw caution to the wind and kissed JA. It may not have been the most passionate of kisses, but I thought it was sweet and right for the scene. And, then they come to, and realize in relief that MG hasn't reacted to JA anaphylactically. Then comes a moment of sweetness as JA realize that they missed watching the meteor shower and thus lost their chance to make wishes on them, only for MG to say that his wish had just come true anyway. Awww.

Btw, may I just say that might have been the shortest meteor shower on record? While peak times may only last a relatively short time, e.g. an hour or two, it's usually not as abrupt a start and stop, nor lasting just seconds, but I guess this is in service of the drama. OR MG and JA had a makeout session lasting several hours that we were not privy to, and so they really did miss the entire meteor shower. :lol:

The Velveteen Rabbit story reference!Hehe, that 'hopped' into my mind when I saw those words you posted:tongue:

I'd like to think that the meteor shower wasn't a short period of time.Usually they take hours and may even last several nights (source of info: https://www.amsmeteors.org/meteor-showers/meteor-faq/#5 ).This show has to fast forward because obviously, IANAR doesn't air more than an hour per night so we can't see the full length kiss.Let's all just imagine that they actually liplocked for more than an hour until the meteor shower ended:wink::tongue::lol:

Btw, @stroppyse Thank you for the translation of the youtube videos:heart:

• Like 4
  • LOL 9

5 minutes ago, sooji28 said:

I've been meaning to ask, is there any Yoo Seung Ho - Chae Soo Bin 's shipper thread? If there is, I will get it on board right away!!! 

They are so cute. 

I think doesn’t have yet, hope someone would create soon. 

• Like 9
  • LOL 4

2 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Fortunately, my girl JA is not going to put up with this nonsense! :) That bit of translation in the next clip.

thank you so much for all the translation!! :wub: I loved how Ji Ah didn't take his noble idiocy :D:wink: and Min Kyu asking for the truth only to tell her to stop everytime she shows him how stupid he was for not finding out the truth was hillarious!! :lol: 

2 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Btw, may I just say that might have been the shortest meteor shower on record? While peak times may only last a relatively short time, e.g. an hour or two, it's usually not as abrupt a start and stop, nor lasting just seconds, but I guess this is in service of the drama. OR MG and JA had a makeout session lasting several hours that we were not privy to, and so they really did miss the entire meteor shower. :lol:

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I'd like to think that way!! :wink::wub::tongue: 

• Like 6
  • LOL 3

Just sharing my thoughts...

With regards to their kiss, it was MK's 1st initiated kiss. It happened out of the blue, and he is still kinda testing the water (thus, the hesitation, kinda-tepid way they were kissing), cause he doesn't know yet if he will have an allergic reaction or not. But, I bet you, now that he does not need to worry, I hope he would be extra the next time (please, more kisses! He needs to practice, and practice makes perfect!). This is a man who was repressed in all aspect (you know, specially in anything physical *wink*wink*), hehe!:blush:

Now, I have one scene I wish we could see. A funny but romantic one. I want to see MK be open with his relationship with Jia to the Sta. Maria team, and then maybe they will do PDA to the extreme, he would be too handsy, since you know, they are making up for those lost times, wahaha! Then BG and the rest of the team will just tell them "Just go get a room!!" BWAHAHA!:D

• Like 7
  • LOL 17

Oh wow, what a scare that episode 27 gave me, I really thought MK was going to break things with JA for her own good and things were going to get mello but surprise surprise! JA told him what she really feels and that was enough as it should be! They are darn cute! I was crying one moment and the next one I was giggling. Oh you two!

It was more cute when MK had to call his brother-in-law :D and as he's learning to be a better person he is also learning to treat others with respect, specially if they happen to be your soon to be family. Good job KMK B)

So now that they are happy and together again I'm glad and all but show don't get all corporate drama on me now! Ugh. I can't stand Riel's dad btw.

Today's crown is for Aji3 tho, the smartest one in the drama is actually the robot! You don't want what your new owner wants for you? Walk out! Go back to your home. That's a statement right there. B)

• Like 14
  • LOL 1

happy to see out OTP finally together :wub:

Now I'm really curious to see how they'll solve the company mess, I think Yoo-Cheol will be the one to help KM at the end. 

Also I love how AJ3 turned out the be the real mvp at this point!

• Like 12

2 hours ago, skinnerbox said:

Today's crown is for Aji3 tho, the smartest one in the drama is actually the robot! You don't want what your new owner wants for you? Walk out! Go back to your home. That's a statement right there. B)

I can't believe I teared because of here wanting to go "home :tears: hhhhhhhhhhh 

1 hour ago, meiil said:

happy to see out OTP finally together :wub:

Now I'm really curious to see how they'll solve the company mess, I think Yoo-Cheol will be the one to help KM at the end. 

Also I love how AJ3 turned out the be the real mvp at this point!

I think so too!! I believe he started realising that he was the only one to blame for losing Min Kyu's friedship all these years by allowing his father to stab him in the back and now he's going to lose him and Ri El for good if he doesn't start acting differently!!

it was a pleasant surprise!! Aji 3 doesn't like her new owners and wants to be with her 1st family!! awwwww :tears::wub: 

some MVs :wub::tears: 

@Berou thank you so much for the gif chingu :wub: I'm replying this moment as well!! :wub::wub::wub: 

hhhhhhhhhhh hear our request PD-niiiiiiiiiiiim!! :wub: 

• Like 11
  • Thanks 6

Thanks for all the recappers... And all the pretty squats who share the kiss with us... Love you always... :heart:

Guess I'm the only one who feels sad...

That kiss... Didn't satisfy me... 

Is that all they give us?! 

I was soooo pissed with the fur. 

After they kissed, they stared at each other, I thought they were gonna kiss again. The most hot kiss of all time...

Really don't understand KMG who retained him self so much for touching any human... Finally had his 1st kiss with human... They should make it twice... 

1st testing if his body reacts negatively to the kiss... 

After he found out that he's completely fine he should share one deep kiss, long, and warm...

And no fur blocking the view... 

And on top of that... next week this drama has to end. I don't think they're gonna make some extra episodes for us...:(

So PD nim you have to pay us for that! We better get another hot of our cuties kiss... 

Or... You have to make them publicly kiss IRL...:wub:

• Like 3
  • LOL 12