Genre: School, Modern
Director: Shen Wen Shuai
Episodes: 36
Broadcast Date:  September 8, 2017

Cast:

Huang Jun Jie

Li Kai Xin

Synopsis:

Ye Mu Qi has good brains and thus manages to get first place in the whole school. Just because of that, she gets elected as the class president. But what nobody knows is that Mu Qi is actually the “Big Boss” of the street. When fate brings her once again together with her childhood friend Liao Dan Yi, an odd love story begins…
(Source: CDramaBase)

The Big Boss 班长大人 Viki Episodes  Click here to request the Viki license!

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

[spoiler ]enter your spoiler here without the spaces inside the brackets[ /spoiler]

Preview:

OSTs:

Additional Links:

The Big Boss 班长大人 Viki Episodes  Click here to request the Viki license!

The Big Boss 班长大人 Raw Episodes

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here. Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their ID/IDs reported to the mods. Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs (those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki, Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their ID reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions. PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to moderators 
angelangie l akinahana89 l LavelyShai

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just watched the first 10 episodes with sub and I gotta say, don't expect heavy romance. There's a lot of cute and quirky moments among the two leads and also great amazing side stories. The drama made me laugh and smile at the same time, which is a pretty hard thing to do xD I can't wait for the other episodes to get subbed.

16 hours ago, vhoa said:

I just watched the first 10 episodes with sub and I gotta say, don't expect heavy romance. There's a lot of cute and quirky moments among the two leads and also great amazing side stories. The drama made me laugh and smile at the same time, which is a pretty hard thing to do xD I can't wait for the other episodes to get subbed.

Can you pm me the site to watch with it with sub?

I binged watched this series because of this thread and now waiting for the 2nd season.  I really like the development of friendships in the many side stories.  The series are very quirky and imaginative.   There are a few moments that had me laughed so hard. 

Guest moo1304

i just finished 18 eps in 2days!this series is funny, good to heal my broken heart feelings after watching TKW T.T

i somehow ship MuXi with XiaoDong..i havent get the feelings for main boy

cant wait for season 2.

what i hate in the series is why they must dubbed the singing voice...............

MuXi & Xiao Dong can sing!!!

7 hours ago, moo1304 said:

i just finished 18 eps in 2days!this series is funny, good to heal my broken heart feelings after watching TKW T.T

i somehow ship MuXi with XiaoDong..i havent get the feelings for main boy

cant wait for season 2.

what i hate in the series is why they must dubbed the singing voice...............

MuXi & Xiao Dong can sing!!!

Heh. The romance truly starts in the '2nd season' xD 

Btw anyone has this song? 

tried to find it on pan and baidu and such but no one has it. it's so good ;w;

Guest moo1304
20 hours ago, sshu1yah said:

Heh. The romance truly starts in the '2nd season' xD 

Btw anyone has this song? 

tried to find it on pan and baidu and such but no one has it. it's so good ;w;

hahaa yes i know, but from season 1, Dan Yi is a bit too cold to MuXi, so i ship XueDong & MuXi

but no matter she ends up with whom, this is a very entertaining series,i'm okay with it.

i usually dont watch school drama, but this is really interesting.

anyways, is it really confirmed, the part 2 will be aired on mid oct?

On 8/10/2017 at 2:08 PM, mcholoc said:

Season 2 is confirmed and will normally come out on October 13 (I think it actually got delayed, should have aired on October 7 )

Which days is this drama aired? When you say season two is the another 18 episodes from the total 36 or it is really another different season? And yes I love this drama, is super super funny Oh My Lady Gaga!!

Guest moo1304
8 hours ago, nayzau said:

Which days is this drama aired? When you say season two is the another 18 episodes from the total 36 or it is really another different season? And yes I love this drama, is super super funny Oh My Lady Gaga!!

drama aired on friday saturday, part two is the rest 18 eps

Guest moo1304

i just watched the 2nd season trailer on Weibo.

kinda expected that 2nd season will be heavier because of the romance.i hope they wont mess the ending.

you can watch it here

https://v.qq.com/x/cover/1sfd2alytdj6njs/x0024guyhzz.html

so now we have family problem and DanYi will move to class 1 because of his father, then Xue Dong confessed to MuXi, but we didnt get to see what her answer, i dont know if they mixed the sequence or not,at almost end of the trailer they show the part where DanYi almost kiss MuXi, but before that, DanYi father complained about DanYi has relationship with MuXi and how he disappointed of it.

Sidetrack abit on the 2 lead actors. 19yo 黄俊捷 Huang Jun Jie...1st notice him in late 2016 webdrama  屏里狐 Fox in the Painting. Ya, he play a white fox. 

Spoiler

8d26c6bbf508cf30adef5918158ff7db.jpg

A clip of only his scenes.

(Toggle the bottom 4th icon to switch off screen comments)

https://www.bilibili.com/video/av7338377

Weibo :

https://www.weibo.com/u/3838343442

The lead actress 18yo 李凯馨 Li Kaixin Eleanor is actually Singaporean, just enter the famous Beijing Film Academy.

Spoiler

She previously acted in 问题餐厅 / Solaso Bistro. Actually I'm looking forward to her appearance in fantasy drama 海上牧云记 Tribes and Empires:Storm of Prophecy....playing the teenage version of the main female lead. The drama was filmed last yr but delay until end of this yr.

778000162034fd0616a

Her acting started with a China Apple ad in 2015.

Weibo and ins :

https://www.weibo.com/u/2808966557

https://www.instagram.com/eleanorleex/

Archived