Vector, and Pon de Replay

Guest Kiseki_Yoona

Guest Kiseki_Yoona
Back again! Mwahaha
I always seem to have alot of free time during the week to sing~ so, I have returned. Vector - Maaya Sakamoto A one-shot, I was bored, and I sang it once at a Coffee House, so I remembered the words. Not as nice as I wish it was, but it was for fun, to cure boredom. http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3125790&q=hi Pon de Replay - Rihanna I was bored today and figured Id sing something that was in english~ I heard this song on the radio a few days ago and I liked it, so I sang it. Its not too wonderful, since I just heard it not too long ago, but I did it acapella with it playing on my headphones ( to help me not go off pitch). http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3148535&q=hi Comments are the best thing ever~ and much appriciated :D

Guest fantasiimaker

You sang Vector in a coffee house before? How awesome ^^

Sounds like you're using the vocal cut or lowered volume version of the song. If you need the instru, feel free to ask!

Your voice has a light/soft quality to it that sounds very pleasant. I feel like you can add more emotion and volume/dynamics to this song though =] good job.

Guest conversebunny

you sang at a real coffee place? or like a school talent show coffee house? in any case, either is awesome! :)

you have a very pretty voice! good job with both songs, but still watch for pitch! I agree with fantasiimaker that you can probably add a bit more emotion and dynamics to it. but very nice overall. :D

I remember when you did endless story you didn't have the instrumental either, would you still like the instrumental for that song? pm me if you would like it. :)

Guest MangoJuice

vector sounded nice :). .. i love the song pon de replay! =] you sang that well too.. i wanna hear you sing that with instrumentals or something..and as mentioned above, same with the emotions.. good job

Guest NotFromThisPlanet

pon de replay was nice, and i mean that. i find that song annoying when it comes on the radio, but i like your version

Guest Kiseki_Yoona

Thank you guys all sooo much for your comments, and Im gonna try my best to find more inst's. My supply is really... empty lol

If anyone happens to have the Pon de Replay inst, I had alot of fun singing that one, and Id like to learn it more, to sing a better version.

Once again, a biiig thank you to you guys~ you make me happy ^_^

Archived