Quantcast
sugarplum892

[Current Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] My Amazing Boyfriend 2: Unforgettable Impression 我的奇妙男友 II

Spoiler

Anyone who also thinks the baby is still alive and just got stolen? They always wanted it to make it’s leader and BL is in love with uncle, so she isn’t truly reliable saying the truth.

• Like 1

On 3/3/2019 at 1:08 AM, usagi1997 said:
  Hide contents

Anyone who also thinks the baby is still alive and just got stolen? They always wanted it to make it’s leader and BL is in love with uncle, so she isn’t truly reliable saying the truth.

I totally agree that Xue Chang An is alive. Hopefully, he will come in a dream to his mother and update her on his condition. That uncle's motive is not sincere. He is a person trying to play God. It will be sad for Grandfather that he adopted a guy that will harm his bloodline.

On 2/19/2019 at 7:34 PM, chisaholly said:

The new styling for Monster Xu in season 2, doesn't follows S1, so that kind of make it harder to see the new guy as the character. The earring and the clothing. I am more bothered about the earring as I can't imagine Monster Xu wearing that after watching season 1.

i agree... i can't see Monster Xu, all i see is just mike. im a fan of mike (for his lakorn), but i do wish he will sacrifice and let go abit of his style for the character. this is too Mike-ish. but its still a good story to me. i like it so far.

i like the 2nd lead girl (the obsess delulu gf). i like her character and she's so beautiful. 

ps: gosh i got locked out so many times for wrong password. finally i reset my password just to login. i miss you guys.. (and the discussion, glas its just 3 pages so i can catch up.)

Spoiler

Darn, they got cute Monster. The organisation started to show its ugly head. BL is surely unwell with the betrayal. So hopefully our Bro Cop gets more time. Until now he just was background.

• Like 1

are there any recaps I want to know what episode bailu has the baby and what they do to the baby? and why I don't see tinjianghzi crying or upset?