[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] My Amazing Boyfriend 2: Unforgettable Impression 我的奇妙男友 II

sugarplum892

eVxZZyAPZhc0KOwwptDy_6mBn7eetj2YtTHo0r9z

Cr avirtualvoyage

Details:

Chinese title: 我的奇妙男友 II
English title: My Amazing Boyfriend 2: Unforgettable Impression

Genre: Fiction, Modern, Romance

Episodes: 38

Director: 

Broadcast Period: Feb/14/2019

Prequel: My Amazing Boyfriend 我的奇妙男友

Cast:

Mike D. Angelo

Yu Shu Xin

Miles Wei

Fingal Fu

Aro Yang

Yang Zhi Ying

photo boy 4.jpg

Synopsis:

The sequel continues the fantastical love story between human and mutant as Tian Jing Zhi becomes pregnant with Xue Ling Qiao's baby.
Tian Jing Zhi and Xue Ling Qiao met because of a car accident and eventually fell in love. She is a second-rate actress and he is a mutant that has been trapped beneath the ocean to sleep for centuries. In order to give her a peaceful and ordinary life, he decides to leave. Not long afterward, Tian Jing Zhi learns that she is pregnant. Out of concern for mother and child, Xue Ling Qiao quietly moves in next door. Along the way, Tian Jing Zhi meets Yun Zhen and finds that they get along really well. Yun Zhen feels the same way and he begins to pursue her romantically.
Meanwhile, the S Organization led by Qiu Yue Bai learns about Tian Jing Zhi's pregnancy. Qiu Yue Bai uses the identity as a relative to get into contact with her all while scheming to use her for his own gain. At the same time, a case starts brewing as women in the city begin to disappear mysteriously. 
(Source: ChineseDrama.info)

My Amazing Boyfriend 2: Unforgettable Impression 我的奇妙男友 II Viki Episodes

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

[spoiler ]enter your spoiler here without the spaces inside the brackets[ /spoiler]

Preview:

OSTs:

Additional Links:

My Amazing Boyfriend 2: Unforgettable Impression 我的奇妙男友 II Viki Episodes

My Amazing Boyfriend 我的奇妙男友 Official Drama Thread

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here. Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their ID/IDs reported to the mods. Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs (those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki, Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their ID reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions. PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to moderators 
@angelangiel LavelyShai

Won't say much since I only watched abit of the 1st series. But came across this article dated 26 Aug by one of the script-writers. I will summarise and translate the main points.

https://www.weibo.com/ttarticle/p/show?id=2309404145019354265173

She said starting june 2016, they planned for 2nd season. Initially they checked with the production side or whoever in charge of casting, whether the original actors would be in or not. The writers' thoughts are if the originals are in, then they would write a sequel. If not, they would create new chars. At that time, they were told same actors.

But later, the korean actor is out due to the korean ban in china. And the female actress initially ok, became busy with new projects. She added compared to production team casting actors, sometimes actors (esp popular ones) also can chose which drama to act. Production team also can't do much.

So now it's still a sequel, probably too late to rewrite. She believed in the new cast and their acting skills, that they would create their own version of the 2 leads.

For 2nd season, most of the supporting actors are the same. With new chars eg another long living char, plus the female lead's grandpa who never appear in season 1.

She also talked about the difficulties behind production. Eg the 1st season was initially planned to film in late 2014....then some problem, they changed some ppl or teams...only started in mid 2015. The 1st season debuted in Apr 2016. Such a long process. Also the initial title is My Home Got No Vampire....probably a vampire theme rather than alien....but to avoid possible censorship , they had to rewrite. Though script still got hints of blood-related stuff.

• 1 year later...
  • sugarplum892 changed the title to [Upcoming Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] My Amazing Boyfriend 2: Unforgettable Impression 我的奇妙男友 II
  • 2 months later...

I am big fan of season 1, and yes I am very disappointed that they didn't wait for both leads to be available and then film s2.  I will give ep1 a try but I will definitely miss Janice Wu.  The reason for watching first ep is at least to give a chance and also to support this drama due to S1.  Is it evil of me, to think they will suck badly and the rating to go downhill and force the production to remake it with Janice and the korean guy again ...

I thought the pressures from fans allowed Peach Blossoms 2 to have almost the same cast despite that work was bought by another company (where the main actress of that company wanted to be feng jiu and rest of the casts by her company people??) ....  why can't MAB2 be like that..

I watched the trailer and MV and what I saw surprised me very much. Esther copied Janice Wu's role acting style very good. Of course I would have prefered Janice since I adore this girl but why crying over spilt milk? Mike -agree with me or not- is the way better actor, so I'm not really sad about him taking over. And I prefer that our "monster" isn't that wooden anymore. KTH either overdid or he lacked animated body language (actors need to "lie" with their bodies too to make the characters convincing) :ph34r:.

I'm excited for this sequel and I will decide if it is good or not after the first few episodes but not yet.

14 hours ago, angelangie said:

thanks....i didnt read the book.....however one question is there a good ending to the book itself?

I haven’t read the book either. I read that somewhere. I’m not even sure the book is been translated. 

Just watch the series title, the Baby surely would be part of the story but probably at the end...like always :lol:.
I watched the official MV and JZ is drinking there. Hopefully it is just kind of flashback.

13 hours ago, usagi1997 said:

Just watch the series title, the Baby surely would be part of the story but probably at the end...like always :lol:.
I watched the official MV and JZ is drinking there. Hopefully it is just kind of flashback.

But it wouldn’t really make sense for then to have the baby at the end, since this is a continuation of last season and she is supposedly left pregnant at the end of last season. 

21 hours ago, Darrkn3ss said:

But it wouldn’t really make sense for then to have the baby at the end, since this is a continuation of last season and she is supposedly left pregnant at the end of last season. 

Dramaworld and sense isn't really something related ;). But could be true since in the trailer she said, that they broke up 4 months ago. So she should be at least in 4th month.

15 minutes ago, usagi1997 said:

Dramaworld and sense isn't really something related ;). But could be true since in the trailer she said, that they broke up 4 months ago. So she should be at least in 4th month.

I really hope they get it right and not just take us on a dummy ride. 

On 2/9/2019 at 9:52 PM, usagi1997 said:

Her baby is like half monster .. so it doesn't follow the logic of human's pregnancy rules!? 

Archived