Kim Bum 김범 | [Drama 2022] Ghost Doctor, 고스트 닥터

ilwoo_aein

“Tale Of The Nine-Tailed” Amazes With Impressive Directing And Meaningful Hidden Details

The captivating scenes of “Tale of the Nine-Tailed” have fans amazed and excited for more!

tvN’s “Tale of the Nine-Tailed” is a fantasy action romance drama that stars Lee Dong Wook as the male gumiho (a mythical nine-tailed fox) Lee Yeon, Jo Bo Ah as producer Nam Ji Ah, and Kim Bum as Lee Yeon’s brother Lee Rang. They find themselves entangled in a battle with Imoogi (Lee Tae Ri), a serpent beast in human form. The show is directed by Kang Shin Hyo and written by Han Woo Ri.

“Tale of the Nine-Tailed” has grabbed attention for its unique fantasy plot featuring a male gumiho at its center (as gumihos in stories are usually female) and its fascinating world in which characters from Korean traditional folk tales exist in real life. It’s also been praised for its directing, and viewers are impressed by the details and meaning that can be found in each and every scene.

Check out three reasons why fans are loving the directing of “Tale of the Nine-Tailed” below!

Spoiler

1. Imaginative action scenes

Creative and breathtaking action scenes have been making a big impression on viewers of “Tale of the Nine-Tailed,” particularly as they make use of Lee Yeon’s powers as a former mountain spirit. Scenes in the Baekdudaegan Mountain Range, such as the freezing of the river between this life and the afterlife (“Samdochun”) and Lee Yeon’s fatal battle with Ah Eum, feature beautiful backgrounds that take the fantastical elements of the shots to the next level.

jo-bo-ah3.jpegjo-bo-ah-lee-dong-wook1.jpeg

Viewers were also on the edge of their seats during the scene featuring Lee Yeon and Lee Rang in the forest of evil spirits, thanks to thrilling moves such as Lee Yeon nimbly flying through the air. It was so action-packed that watching Lee Yeon and Lee Rang battle the relentless spirits felt like watching an intense game play out.

kim-bum-1.jpeglee-dong-wook-1.jpeg

Another exciting scene including Lee Yeon catching on to Imoogi’s plot in his dream world and reaching through Eodugsini (Shim So Young) toward Imoogi, who’d been watching the events take place back in the real world, and ripping off his button. On top of showing off Lee Yeon’s charisma, it also hinted at their exciting battle to come.

lee-tae-ri-1.jpeglee-dong-wook-21.jpeg

2. The dichotomy of black and white

“Tale of the Nine-Tailed” has also been using the contrast of black and white to build up a sense of tension. For example, in the scene when Nam Ji Ah first encounters the adult Imoogi, she is wearing white on one side of the door and he is dressed in black, leaving a chilling impression.

jo-bo-ah-lee-tae-ri.jpg

In addition, when Lee Yeon and Lee Rang are playing baduk together, Lee Yeon is dressed in a white shirt and Lee Rang is in black, like the black and white rocks used in the game. As Lee Rang upturns the table, his emotions turn violent and it creates a dangerous mood in the room.

kim-bum-lee-dong-wook2.jpeg

Another scene that uses black and white to drive home a contrast is when Lee Yeon has to choose between saving Nam Ji Ah or Lee Rang. When he faces the doors and makes his decision, there’s a black car and a white car parked behind him under bright lights.

3. Romantic and meaningful details

Small but magical details in the show have also perfected romance scenes. In episode 5 after Lee Yeon has confirmed that Nam Ji Ah is the reincarnation of his first love Ah Eum, he lights up her way home with fireflies. It brings back the memory of when he’d done the same for her 21 years ago.

The red umbrella that Lee Yeon often uses has also been an interesting symbol. At first, the umbrella was part of Nam Ji Ah’s pursuit of Lee Yeon. Next, it was used to show their emotions as they grew closer and became interested in each other. Third, the umbrella showed their intention to change their “destiny” in their reunion scene.

lee-dong-wook-jo-bo-ah-22.jpeg

The production team stated, “We’re surprised and grateful over the way the viewers are watching so closely with love and analyzing so perceptively.” They added, “After the complex relationship between Lee Yeon, Nam Ji Ah, and Imoogi was revealed, you won’t be able to take your eyes off the explosive story to come. We hope that you’ll look for the hidden details as you enjoy watching.”

“Tale of the Nine-Tailed” returns from its brief hiatus with episode 13 airing on November 25 at 10:30 p.m. KST.

Watch “Tale of the Nine-Tailed” below!

Watch Now

Source (1) / soompi news

Kim Bum talks about playing a villain in Tale of the Nine-Tailed

The South Korean actor said that he wanted his character to be an ambiguous kind of villain who viewers would not be able to hate

kimbum.png

South Korean actor Kim Bum was interviewed by Elle magazine recently where he talked about his acting career, his role in tvN’s Tale of the Nine-Tailed and more. During the interview, the actor talked about his character in the drama, Lee Rang.

In the interview, Kim Bum shared his thoughts on his “Tale of the Nine-Tailed” character, Lee Rang. “When I think of Lee Rang, I also think of the death drive, ‘Thanatos,’” the actor said, referring to the concept of aggressive or self-destructive behaviour. “Lee Rang was abandoned by love, so he’s a character who has a deep desire for destruction.”

He said that he wanted his character to be an ambiguous kind of villain who viewers would not be able to hate. He added, “Villain roles tend to add more fuel to my desire for expression.”

k.kbeom_.png

Speaking about trying out a character who gets involved in action scenes and experiences intense emotions, Kim Bum said with a laugh, “I really wanted to do a melodrama. But I think it felt more freeing to me because there weren’t any romantic parts. I was able to express my emotions without being restricted by a certain relationship.”

Reflecting on his 15th year as an actor, Kim Bum said, “There was a time when I thought that my career wasn’t right for me, and I was caught up in a dilemma, but after I joined ‘Tale of the Nine-Tailed,’ I felt endless joy and interest in my work for the first time in a while.”

He concluded, “I was stuck sitting in one place for a long time, but now I’ve brushed myself off and gotten up.”

Born on July 7, 1989, Kim Sang-bum, better known by his stage name Kim Bum is a South Korean actor, dancer, singer and model. He is best known for his roles as F4 member So Yi-jung in Boys Over Flowers, guardian angel Lee Gook-soo in Padam Padam, villainous CEO Lee Ro-joon in Mrs. Cop 2, and half-blood gumiho Lee Rang in Tale of the Nine-Tailed.

credit : https://theindependent.sg/kim-bum-talks-about-playing-a-villain-in-tale-of-the-nine-tailed/

*** According to Nielsen Korea, the November 25 episode, which was last night of “Tale of the Nine-Tailed” recorded average nationwide ratings of 5.195 percent. This drama didn't air last week to ensure a higher quality of production. Despite a slight drop from its last ratings of 5.318 percent, staying within the 5 percent range ensures that it holds on to its lead in the time slot.The drama is back!  :blush:

*** Time flies so fast............... this week, "Nine Tailed"  will be wrapping up already, most likely with better results. :Ohboy3:

*********************************************************************************************************

Drama viewership ratings for the week of Nov. 23-29, 2020

dramaratings_3.jpg

LINK here : dramabeans

https://www.dramabeans.com/2020/11/drama-viewership-ratings-for-the-week-of-nov-23-29-2020/

Wednesday, Nov. 25      
Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol 15 KBS 3.5%
Private Lives 15 JTBC 1.2%
Tale of the Nine Tailed 13 tvN 5.2%
The Spies Who Loved Me 9 MBC 1.6%
Thursday, Nov. 26      
Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol 16 KBS 4.1%
Private Lives 16 JTBC 1.5%
Tale of the Nine Tailed 14 tvN 5.2%
The Spies Who Loved Me 10 MBC 2.5%

These Were The 25 Best K-Dramas In 2020, According To Fans

How many have you watched?

It’s getting close to the end of the year, and popular polling website KingChoice recently put up a poll for fans to vote for their favorite K-dramas from 2020. After millions of votes, the results are in! Check them out for yourself below, and maybe find a new show to binge while you’re at it!

6. Tale of the Nine-Tailed

source : https://kingchoice.me/topic-the-best-korean-drama-2020-close-nov-30-1251.html

50 Currently Most Popular Actors and Actresses in South Korea Based on Brand Value Rankings for November

Here are the 50 actors and actresses with the highest brand reputation indexes for the month of November. 

The Korea Institute of Corporate Reputation has released the brand value for actors and actresses for the month of November. According to the data, 'Start-up' male lead actors Kim Seonho and Nam Joohyuk took the top 2 spots, followed by Lee Dongwook, who currently plays in the 'Tale of the Nine Tailed.' Kim Seonho scored 6,024,503, while Nam Joohyuk and Lee Dongwook scored 5,787,606 and 5,503,107, respectively.

The rest of the actors ranked in the list were (in order) Park Hasun, Uhm Jiwon, Lee Dohyun, Lee Jiah, Kim Soyeon, Jo Boah, Lee Jaewook, Eugene, Go Ara, Jin Gijoo, Ong Seongwu, Bae Seongwu, Kim Bum, Bae Suzy, Kwon Sangwoo, Uhm Gijoon, Jeon Inhwa, Kang Hanna, Kim Sarang, Lee Jangwoo, Ahn Bohyun, Seohyun, Jung Dabin, Yoo Inna, Hwang Shinhye, Shin Yeeun, Jang Yejin, Hwang Minhyun, Choi Ri, Kim Haneul, Lee Jangwoo, Yoon Park, Shin Sungrok, Go Kyungpyo, Jang Dongyoon, Jung Boseok, Choi Yoohwa, Moon Jeonghyuk, Yoon Hyunmin, Lim Joohwan, Jung Sujeong (Krystal), Kim Joohyeon, Bona, Hong Suah, Jong Boseok, Kang Seungyoon, and Kim Jooheon.

Congratulations to everyone who made it to the list!

source : https://www.kstarlive.com/news/2020/11/30/50-currently-most-popular-actors-and-actresses-in-south-korea-based-on-brand-value-rankings-for-november-388243

***  Time flies so fast that "Tale of the Nine-Tailed" has ended now. It seems that the drama has just begun, though..... I'm glad that it has come to an end on strong ratings! According to Nielsen Korea, the December 3 finale, which was last night recorded average nationwide ratings of 5.785 percent. This is the second-highest rating that the drama has recorded throughout its run, second only to its premiere ratings of 5.804 percent.  :blush:

'Tale of the Nine Tailed' wraps up amid mixed reactions

By Dong Sun-hwa

tvN's fantasy TV series "Tale of the Nine Tailed," starring Lee Dong-wook and Jo Bo-ah, ended Thursday after provoking mixed reactions.

The last episode of the drama scored 5.8 percent rating nationwide, according to Nielsen Korea. Its viewership in the metropolitan area was 6.4 percent.

The 16-part drama, which premiered Oct. 7 with 5.8 percent viewership, became the talk of the town for introducing interesting creatures and characters from Korean folk tales in each episode. The actors were also praised for their performances and ratings hovered around 4 percent to 5 percent until the end.

"I liked the drama for giving a glimpse of Korean folk tales," an online user commented. "They were very interesting."

But some viewers were not happy.

"I was fond of the storyline, but the narrative was a bit too slow-paced," one viewer wrote.

"Tale of the Nine Tailed" is the romance story of a nine-tailed fox or "gumiho" ― a mythical creature frequently appearing in the tales and legends of Korea ― and a human being. Lee played gumiho Lee Yeon, while Jo played her romantic interest.

"I truly appreciate our director and the writer for trusting me," Lee said in a statement, Friday. "I am also really grateful to other actors, especially Jo, for encouraging me so much while filming the series."

"Tale of the Nine Tailed" will be replaced by the new rom-com "True Beauty," in which actress Moon Ka-young and singer/actor Cha Eun-woo will play the main roles.

credit : Korea Times

• Guest changed the title to Kim Bum 김범 - Upcoming Drama 2021: Law School

4 Things From Episodes 13 & 14 Of “Tale Of The Nine-Tailed” That Have Us Pumped For The Finale

It’s the penultimate week for “Tale of the Nine-Tailed” and. it. is. nerve. wracking!

All the characters are out and about trying to one up the other side or just merely trying to survive. And while the foxes, snakes, and humans are battling it out trying to put an end to this centuries long feud, the all-powerful Granny Taluipa (Kim Jung Nan) decides it’s time for her to act, which will mean insurmountable losses for both sides. This week’s episodes significantly hiked up the intensity, and really, with multiple characters warning us of the “calamity” and “devastation” to come, how are we supposed to breathe until the finale

Tale-of-the-nine-tailed-Granny-540x304.j

Yikes! 

Here are all the reasons this week’s episodes make us so pumped up for the finale:

Warning: You know the drill. Major spoilers ahead! 

Spoiler

Granny and Old Man are more heavily involved in the storylines

Granny Taluipa and Old Man Hyun Eui Ong (Ahn Gil Kang) have largely been on the peripheral of the action, only dishing out (cryptic) bits of information every now and then. This week, however, they are brought into the center fold and it seems they are going to have a bigger impact on the overall storyline, which is all very exciting! (Fun fact: The scene where Granny talks to Yeon in the garden is her first “outside” scene!)

In a previous episode, we saw Old Man venting about wanting to get a divorce from his wife. But in that scene, it felt like it was just that — venting and nothing more. But this week, when Granny brings Ji Ah’s death date forward so she can stop The Imoogi, Old Man’s disappointment is palpable. He accuses her of again choosing her job over the people she cares about (she’s the reason behind her son’s and daughter-in-law’s deaths), and realizes that even losing her son isn’t enough for her to change. And so Old Man walks out on her, telling her that just thinking about having to live with her forever is the biggest punishment of all.

Tale-of-the-nine-tailed-Old-Man-gif.gif

Yet, in a way, Granny’s point-of-view is understandable too. She’s the boss, the one-in-charge, and thus naturally has to make big-picture decisions no matter how painful they may be. She chooses to sacrifice Ji Ah in order to save everyone else because in her eyes, all these lives bear the same weight. It’s a terrible cross for her to bear and it’s heartbreaking that no one around her understands the weight of her job.

What is more exciting about this storyline is that one of Yeon and Terry’s plans involves taking down the Gatekeeper of the Sando River. While we later learn that this is another one of Yeon’s fake-out traps, it still gives us pause to wonder if anything will happen to Old Man, especially now that this idea is fermenting in Terry’s mind. And seeing that Old Man is out and about in the world, actively helping Ji Ah and going against Granny, things just appear a little foreboding to him. Here’s to hoping he and Granny will at least be able to reconcile and maybe even heal from the pain of losing their son.

All the loving moments between Ji Ah and Yeon

Yeon (Lee Dong Wook) and Ji Ah (Jo Bo Ah) have been showering us with so many sweet moments since day one, but this week, they really took things to the next level. And I do mean that literally because this week, they finally do the horizontal tango!

When Ji Ah tells Yeon she’s afraid to go home because The Imoogi might rear its ugly head and hurt her parents, Yeon decides to take her on a small trip. Both of them desperately want a taste of normalcy, so they pretend to be an average married couple, complete with backstories. (She’s the breadwinner who doesn’t come home till after midnight, he’s the trophy husband who’s also a recovering alcoholic). It’s kind of silly, and even Ji Ah hilariously says it feels stupid at first, but it’s fun seeing them bickering one second and giggling the next, even if there is a tinge of sadness to it all. The play acting takes a turn to something more sincere, which leads us to the horizontal tango scene mentioned earlier. The scene is done tastefully and beautifully, but it’s still oh so so steamy! (Did you see that raised vein on Lee Dong Wook’s neck? Yowza!)

Tale-of-the-nine-tailed-lee-dong-wook-jo

The following day, while taking a last stroll down the beach before heading back to Seoul, Ji Ah admits that she feels small and powerless, and that the weight of this supposed “fate” of theirs is too much to bear. Again, I really appreciate how the writers have been so consistent with Ji Ah’s characterization. While she’s both tough and resilient, she’s also very self-aware and honest about her fragility. There’s no overblown sense of confidence or gung-ho-ness here and that truly is a heroine we can all get behind.

Tale-of-the-nine-tailed-Lee-Dong-Wook-Jo

And speaking of all the sweetness, how about that ending tag scene that shows Yeon and Ji Ah going on a mini date? He picks her up from work because it’s raining, then the two fight over one serving of cup noodles. They’re both so happily in love, which raises the question: Why are we seeing this scene now? Is it as ominous as it appears or are we reading too much into it? Do all these happy, loving moments only spell tragedy for this couple in the finale?

Tale-of-the-nine-tailed-lee-dong-wook-jo

Terry strikes back

Yeon takes a page from the Butler’s (Uhm Hyo Sup) book and decides to pit the two halves of The Imoogi against each other. So when Terry (Lee Tae Ri) becomes annoyed with The Imoogi (and the Butler), and also realizes that Ji Ah will never reciprocate his feelings, he decides to just do what he is best at — creating chaos. He uses the Butler to spread a disease that starts off with itchy rashes, then progresses to throwing up a snake egg, and eventually ends in death. This disease spreads around the police station (the Butler turned himself in as the mummy-murderer) and the broadcasting station, and it eventually gets to two of our own — Team leader Choi (Joo Suk Tae) and Sae Rom (Jung Yi Seo).

Tale-of-the-nine-tailed-disease-gif1.gif

Speaking of team leader Choi, when Old Man walks in on the Snail Bride (Kim Soo Jin) taking care of team leader Choi after he falls sick, Old Man immediately recognizes him as the Snail Bride’s husband! Yes, the awkward and slightly cringe-y ahjussi who’s always finding excuses to dine at the Snail Bride’s was her husband in his past life! The very husband she’s been missing and pining for all these years! This piece of information suddenly came out of left field, but I’m totally here for it. Yay for them finding each other again!

Tale-of-the-nine-tailed-Snail-Bride-gif.

Back to Terrible Terry. After he unleashes the egg-spitting disease, Terry is apparently still unsatisfied, because he goes on another killing spree. He even pays Ji Ah’s parents a visit and hypnotizes them into hanging themselves. (Luckily Yeon gets there in time to cut the nooses). He’s becoming more and more volatile. It also appears that he’s not content submitting to being The Imoogi’s lesser half, which makes him even more dangerous, and has us all the more excited to see what else is up his sleeve.

Tale-of-the-nine-tailed-Lee-Tae-Ri-gif1.

So many plans and counter plans

This week, Yeon assembles a Hunt Imoogi Team (hereafter “HIT”), consisting of three foxes and three humans, including Rang (Kim Bum) but sans Yoo Ri (Kim Yong Ji), who traded herself over to Terry so he would save Rang. Their first plan is to use the Sin Slayer, a powerful artifact that can slay the unslayable, ie. the soul. And thus HIT locks Ji Ah and Yeon in a room together, where Ji Ah will call forth The Imoogi and Yeon will slay it.

Except this is another one of Yeon’s famous fake-outs. So while it appears that the Jimoogi (the Imoogi-possessed-Ji Ah. Get it? Heh!) has gotten the upper hand on Yeon by grabbing the Sin Slayer and attacking first, nothing actually happens because the “Sin Slayer” is merely a counterfeit item brought from the flea market. The goal of this very elaborate plan is instead to find out how The Imoogi jumps from body to body, and as revealed by the Jimoogi, it is via ingesting a piece of it’s scale.

Tale-of-the-nine-tailed-Lee-Dong-Wook-Jo

And really, there’s so many plans and counter plans happening in this episode, it’s hard to predict how things are going to go down next week. With so many people having their own agendas, and being smart people (and foxes and snakes) at that, it’s like an intense game of chess where there’s a checkmate happening every move. Case in point: Yeon and Rang. Yeon’s mission is to save Ji Ah while also stopping The Imoogi once and for all. And while Rang is on HIT, his mission is to get Yoo Ri back and to make sure Yeon lives.

Tale-of-the-nine-tailed-Kim-Bum-2-540x30

Which means the mission goals for Yeon and Rang are unfortunately contradicting, because if Rang were to get his way, Jimoogi (and thus Ji Ah) would have to die. Rang understands that Yeon would never forgive him for killing Ji Ah, but in the end Yeon’s life matters more to him. And possibly in hopes to lessen his guilt, Rang springs the Butler from prison and has him do the dirty work of offing Ji Ah instead.

Tale-of-the-nine-tailed-jo-bo-ah-gif.gif

Tale-of-the-nine-tailed-Kim-Bum.jpg

Who else guffawed at how childish Lee Rang is!

Yeon and Terry too have their own dealings. In order to have Terry stop obsessing over him and Ji Ah, Yeon proposes a deal. He offers Terry the position of Gatekeeper of Samdo River, a deity-like position that surpasses even that of a mountain spirit. This will allow him to be revered and regarded, things that Terry has always craved. Terry is naturally suspicious of this proposition, but Yeon tells him that this is the only way for them all to make it out alive. Otherwise, with Granny’s interference, they would all end up in the Underworld. And thus, Terry agrees to Yeon’s plan.

Tale-of-the-nine-tailed-Lee-Dong-Wook-Le

But then we hear their respective voiceovers. Yeon’s voiceover reveals that this is another one of his traps (he plans on swallowing the scale thus binding with The Imoogi, then jumping into the Sando River), while Terry’s voiceover acknowledges that it’s a trap, but he plans on turning it against Yeon instead. It’s going to be an explosive matchup next week, and with so many different players on the board, everything could just easily blow up in their faces. Let’s just hope the face that gets blown up isn’t one of the good-looking good ones.

Tale-of-the-nine-tailed-Lee-Dong-Wook1.j

Tail-of-the-nine-tailed-Lee-Dong-Wook-2.

Start watching “Tale of the Nine-Tailed“:

Watch Now

credit : soompi news

***We sadly had to say goodbye to "Tale of the Nine Tailed". You’ll be very much missed.  :Ohboy3:

***********************************************************************************

Drama viewership ratings for the week of Nov. 30-Dec. 6, 2020

dramaratings_3.jpg

credit : dramabeans

https://www.dramabeans.com/2020/12/drama-viewership-ratings-for-the-week-of-nov-30-dec-6-2020/

ednesday, Dec. 2      
Cheat on Me, If You Can 1 KBS 5.8%
Tale of the Nine Tailed 15 tvN 5.2%
The Spies Who Loved Me 11 MBC 2.2%
Thursday, Dec. 3      
Cheat on Me, If You Can 2 KBS 5.8%
Tale of the Nine Tailed 16 tvN 5.8%
The Spies Who Loved Me 12 MBC

8 of Our Most Favorite 2nd Male Leads in K-Dramas of All Time

We all want a happy ending for them. 

Most of the time, 2nd male leads in Korean dramas get to deal with an unfortunate, sad love story. It's typical that they have feelings for the female lead but ended up with an unrequited love since the female lead goes to the male lead for the "happily-ever-after" ending. Among all, we have picked a total of eight 2nd male leads whom we love so much. 

Without further ado, check out the list below to know our most favorite 2nd male lead in K-dramas!

Kim Bum in 'Tale of the Nine Tailed'

1607483603867-2.jpg

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : Kstarlive

https://www.kstarlive.com/news/2020/12/09/8-of-our-most-favorite-2nd-male-leads-in-k-dramas-of-all-time-388464

• 1 month later...

Watch: Jung Il Woo Invites Close Friend Kim Bum For Special Meal In New Vlog

14545115938a4fe5acfb4a324b8d67b2.jpeg?s=

Former “Unstoppable High Kick” co-stars and close friends Jung Il Woo and Kim Bum reunited for a meal together!

On January 8, Jung Il Woo shared a video on his YouTube channel that gave a glimpse of his friendship with Kim Bum.

Jung Il Woo commented that a friend who would comfort his loneliness just arrived at his place. His friend turned out to be none other than Kim Bum. The actor showed up in a casual outfit with a black mask, and he smiled shyly at the camera as he greeted the fans.

Kim Bum was fascinated with the idea of vlogging, and Jung Il Woo told him to be comfortable because his editor will do all the work to make sure only the good parts are in the video.

They checked the microphones and cameras together, and Kim Bum couldn’t help but laugh at this new side of Jung Il Woo.

Jung Il Woo announced he’ll make delicious lunch for Kim Bum, and Kim Bum commented, “I’m sure everyone knows how good he is at cooking. He’s really famous for it among our mutual friends.” Jung Il Woo asked,” What was the best dish that I cooked for you?,”‘ and Kim Bum responded, “Everything is good. Everything you cook is delicious. You never make anything that’s not delicious.” Jung Il Woo grew embarrassed at his response, and Kim Bum joked, “Isn’t that the answer you wanted?”

Jung Il Woo announced he has three menu choices for Kim Bum, and Kim Bum cracked up when he realized the “three menu choices” were actually three different types of ramen. Kim Bum went on to say he doesn’t really eat ramen and probably tries it about once a year. Then he added, “But I actually like the ramen Il Woo makes for me.”

Jung Il Woo commented he’ll make a special collaboration ramen for Kim Bum. When Kim Bum offered to help, Jung Il Woo insisted he do everything himself. Kim Bum grew worried that he wasn’t saying anything, but Jung Il Woo reassured him that they’ll be able to edit everything later on.

Later on, Jung Il Woo explained, “The ramen I’m making today is what my grandfather used to make for me when I was a kid.” Kim Bum laughed, saying, “That’s very meaningful,” and Jung Il Woo sweetly added, “You’re a meaningful person to me. I can’t make you just regular ramen.”

After a long and thorough process, Jung Il Woo finished making the ramen, and the two enjoyed it together. Kim Bum praised the food, and Jung Il Woo was thrilled to be able to share a meal with his longtime friend. Towards the end of the video, Kim Bum said, “Happy New Year, everyone. I hope this year will be full of great things, and I wish you all will be happy.”

Jung Il Woo promoted Kim Bum’s upcoming drama “Legal School” (literal title), and Kim Bum shared his hope that many people will support Jung Il Woo’s new drama “Bossam – Stealing Fate” (literal title).

Check out the full video with English subtitles below!

Watch “Unstoppable High Kick” here:

Watch Now

Source (1) / soompi news

*** It's just so CUTE & NICE that even after the drama’s end, the friendship between the “Tale of the Nine-Tailed” stars is still going strong! Kim Bum took to Instagram to reveal that his former co-stars Lee Dong Wook and Jo Bo Ah had thoughtfully sent a coffee truck to the set of his upcoming JTBC drama “Law School”.  Sharing several photos of himself posing happily in front of the truck, he posted a string of laughing emojis with a caption, “The hyung and the human I miss dearly. For the first time in a long while."  The banner at the top of the coffee truck reads, “Congratulations to Han Joon Hwi [Kim Bum’s character] for being admitted to Hanguk University Law School at the top of his class.”  Another banner decorated with a photo of Lee Dong Wook and Jo Bo Ah refers to Kim Bum by the name of his character from “Tale of the Nine-Tailed,” Lee Rang. The banner jokingly instructs Kim Bum, “Rang! Enjoy [the coffee], and don’t make trouble there!” before asking the rest of the cast and crew, “Please take good care of our Sangbum [Kim Bum’s given name]. Find strength, everyone on the ‘Law School’ team! From Jo Bo Ah and Lee Dong Wook.”  A third banner next to the truck reads, “We’re cheering on the drama ‘Law School’ and actor Kim Bum’s character Joon Hwi. Good luck to our baby fox Kim Bum!”‘   :nomeme:   They are so sweet and I love that their friendship still stands. "Baby fox" - hahaha - :blush:

Kim-Bum.jpg

Kim-Bum-2.jpg

Kim-Bum-3.jpg

photos source : soompi news

• 1 month later...

** This came from KingChoice, which is a popular polling website where fans of K-Pop can participate in various polls put up on a semi-regular basis on topics such as idols, ships, songs, and other categories. These polls often draw in hundreds of thousands of votes total, so the results come from a pretty large pool of participants! While of course the resulting list will always be subjective, it’s still interesting to see who ends up on the top of the chart and whether or not your favorite artist ended up where you think they should.  :highonflowers:

These Are Considered The Current 25 Most Handsome Korean Actors

15. Kim Bum

source : https://kingchoice.me/topic-most-handsome-korean-actors-2021-close-february-28-1259.html

*** KB plays the role of Han Joon-hwi, one of the university’s top first-year students. I look forward to his performance as the top law student who will uncover the truth of the case. "Law School" aims to premiere next month (April).  :getmygrooveon:

******************************************************************************************************

New stills of Kim Bum from "Law School"

Kim-Bum-as-Han-Joon-hwi-in-Law-School-1.

Kim-Bum-as-Han-Joon-hwi-in-Law-School-2.

Kim-Bum-as-Han-Joon-hwi-in-Law-School-3-

photos source : https://m.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=202103021059476710#_enliple

*** The released stills show Han Joon Hwi’s campus life. He focuses on the lecture. “Law School” is set to air after the end of “Sisyphus: The Myth.” Can't wait to see KB again on the small screen. I'm ready for this drama. Do it, oppa - fighting! Kimbum looks so young on those stills. I have always supported him.  :kitty:

*** JTBC’s upcoming Wednesday-Thursday drama “Law School” has released its main poster! :Ohboy3:  On April 14, we will finally be able to see KB's performance again in this new drama.  I look forward to their journey to find truth and justice through law. “Law School” will premiere drama... especially for KB!  :blush:

90d05f10e16a4c549e9349e50b7e024a.jpeg?s=

poster source : soompi news