Kim Bum 김범 | [Drama 2022] Ghost Doctor, 고스트 닥터

ilwoo_aein

Kim Bum and Oh Yeon-seo Break Up After 10 Months

photo1035747.jpg

Kim Bum and Oh Yeon-seo ended their romantic relationship after 10 months of being together.

Kim Bum's agency King Kong By Starship and Oh Yeon-seo's agency Celltrion Entertainment officially admitted that they broke up and the reason remains private.

Previously, Kim Bum and Oh Yeon-seo, who is two years older than him, made their relationship official in March of last year. They apparently met through friends after "A Korean Odyssey" and developed a relationship. They also made their relationship official fifteen minutes after word got out.

Their relationship hit the news again a month later when Kim Bum had to join the army. However, due to a genetic illness, he served in public service and not active service. There didn't seem to be a problem between them even after he enlisted.

However, the couple came to an end at the end of last year while the news only just came out.

Meanwhile, Kim Bum debuted in 2006 and starred in several dramas such as "High Kick!", "Boys over Flowers", "That Winter, the Wind Blows", "Mrs. Cop 2", and more. His most recent work is "Detective K: Secret of the Living Dead".

Oh Yeon-seo debuted as a singer in 2002 and became an actress who starred in "My Husband Got a Family", "Oh Ja-ryeong is Coming", "Jang Bo-ri Is Here!" and "A Korean Odyssey".

Source : biz.heraldcorp.com/vi...

Translation : Hancinema

February 14, 2019

Kim Beom, Oh Yeon-seo have split

13194409.jpg

After dating for nearly 10 months, actors Kim Beom and Oh Yeon-seo have officially called it quits.

According to local news outlet News1, the couple, who started dating last March, decided to go their separate ways at the end of 2018. Their agencies refused to explain the reason for their break-up.

Their relationship was made public in March 2018, after the actors’ agencies revealed the two were first introduced to one another through mutual friends. They began dating after Oh finished filming the tvN series “A Korean Odyssey” (2017-18).

The two continued dating even though Kim started his military service in April, working as a public service officer.

By Yeo Ye-rim

credit : JoongAngDaily

• Guest changed the title to Kim Bum 김범
  • 2 months later...

*** Kim Bum was offered a role in the drama "Tale of Gumiho" starring Lee Dong Wook.  This would make for a fun cast. According to reports, he is positively considering the offer. If he confirms, it will be his first drama since the completion of his mandatory military service as a public service worker. Tale of Gumiho is about the story of a male nine-tailed fox who becomes settled in the city of Seoul, and the PD who learns about the Gumiho’s existence and decides to scout him for her reality TV show. Lee Dong-wook and Jo Boa have confirmed their participation as the gumiho and PD respectively. It’s an interesting twist on a traditional Korean folktale as the gumiho is typically depicted as a beautiful woman. This is interesting! The role that Kim Bum has been offered is not clear, though. I’d love to see him with Lee Dong-wook. I miss Kim Bum so much. It seems as though he has been gone for many years! The drama is set to film and air later this year on tvN.  :lol:

Kim Beom in Talks to Join "The Tale of a Gumiho"

photo1152644.jpg

Actor Kim Beom is considering "The Tale of a Gumiho".

"The Tale of a Gumiho" is an urban fantasy drama about a gumiho who settles into the city and a producer who is after it, written by Han Woo-ri and directed by Kang Sin-hyo. Kim Beom was offered the role of a gumiho named Lee Rang.

If he decides to go ahead with "The Tale of a Gumiho", this will be his first drama in 4 years since the 2016 SBS drama "Mrs. Cop 2".

Previously, Lee Dong-wook and Jo Bo-ah have confirmed starring roles in "The Tale of a Gumiho".

Source : www.theceluv.com/arti...

• 4 months later...

8 Korean Dramas Starring Our OG Crush Kim Bum

Who could forget his *artsy* character in 'Boys Over Flowers?'

kim-bum-dramas-movies-1592448303.jpg

Yup, Kim Bum is set to return to our small screens later this year! The dimpled 30-year-old actor, who finished his mandatory military service in March 2020, has the uncanny ability to make us swoon just by posting pics on Insta. He also seems to love his fans very much, because he reportedly attended a longtime fan's wedding back in 2017. 

Over the years, Kim Bum has played the role of an angel, a musician, a gambler, a police officer, and a chaebol. He also released a studio album! And because we miss him, here are eight of his most memorable shows: 

Spoiler

1. Boys Over Flowers (2009) 

Kim Bum played Yi Jung, a member of F4 whose family owns the largest art museum in South Korea! Yi Jung is also a talented potter and the stereotypical cassanova of the group. He later becomes the love interest of Jan Di's (Ku Hye Sun) best friend Ga Eul (Kim So Eun) in the show. 

2. Dream (2009) 

According to Soompi, this show tells the story of "sports management" that involves agencies, sponsors, and broadcasting companies for combative sports athletes. Kim Bum plays Lee Jang Suk, a former pickpocket who becomes an athlete. 

3. The Woman Who Still Wants To Marry (2010)

In this "noona romance," Kim Bum's character, a musician, falls for a broadcast journalist who's 10 years older than him! In 2010, Kim Bum's co-star Park Jin Hee said that he was super mature for his age: "The thing I feel when I'm with Bummie is that he thinks about a lot of things that I didn't at 22. His thoughts are deep; he's like that. At that age, I just did what I was told, but he knows how to assert his opinion." She also praised him for his dedication, because Kim Bum even bought his own guitars to prep for the show. 

4. Padam Padam (2011) 

For his role as a guardian angel in this melodrama, Kim Bum lost 11 kilograms! In an interview, he shared, "It's because the guardian angel Lee Kook Soo role I'm playing requires me to bare my body a lot. Lee Kook Soo sleeps without a top on since he believes that's when he grows his wings." 

5. Goddess Of Fire (2013) 

The drama centers on the life of Yoo Jung (Moon Geun Young), the first female ceramic artist in Joseon. Kim Bum's character Tae Do, who sports long sageuk hair, grew up with Yoo Jung and eventually regards her as ~more than a friend~. It was later revealed that Kim Bum and Moon Geun Young were dating IRL! However, they went their separate ways in 2014. 

6. That Winter, The Wind Blows (2013) 

It's available on Netflix! In this drama, a con-man named Oh Soo (Jo In Sung) decides to deceive legally blind heiress Oh Yeong (Song Hye Kyo) by pretending to be her estranged older brother. Kim Bum plays Oh Soo's best friend, professional poker player Jin Sung

7. Hidden Identity (2015) 

Soompi writes that in this crime thriller, Kim Bum is an extremely talented detective who investigates violent crimes. He is the member of a secret police unit "that bends the limits of the law in order to fight crime." Kim Bum even trained with a martial arts instructor to prepare for his role as a ~human weapon~. 

8. Mrs. Cop 2 (2016) 

Kim Bum played his first-ever *villain role* for this drama! Mrs. Cop 2 tells the story of a  middle-aged policewoman who encounters a murder case which she failed to solve many years ago. According to Soompi, Kim Bum's character Lee Ro Joon, the CEO of EL Capital, has "the best resources and ability to obtain intelligence in the financial world." 

Coming Soon: Tale Of Gumiho/Tale Of The Nine-Tailed (2020) 

Aww, he's a gumiho. Kim Bum plays Yi Rang, the dangerous half-brother of Lee Dong Wook's character! Soompi writes that even though Yi Rang lives amongst humans, he actually *hates* them. "He occasionally seduces humans by promising to grant their wishes, for which they ultimately end up paying a hefty price." We can't wait to see him in this role! 

source : https://www.cosmo.ph/entertainment/kim-bum-dramas-movies-a2520-20200618?ref=home_feed_1

• 1 month later...

Lee Dong Wook, Kim Bum, Song Seung Heon, Yoo Yeon Seok, And Lee Kwang Soo To Hold Virtual Fan Meeting

366e1b8203d74367bd9f86c1666b7a8e.jpeg?s=

Actors Lee Dong Wook, Kim Bum, Song Seung Heon, Yoo Yeon Seok, and Lee Kwang Soo are set to greet fans this month with a special fan meeting!

King Kong by Starship, the home of all five actors, will join hands with social media platform TikTok to hold an online fan meeting.

On August 3, the agency shared, “On August 14 (Friday) at 8 p.m. KST, actors Song Seung Heon, Lee Dong Wook, Yoo Yeon Seok, Lee Kwang Soo, and Kim Bum will hold a global fan meeting on TikTok. This fan meeting is for both domestic and overseas fans. It is a difficult time to communicate with the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, but we hope this opportunity will be a little more encouraging and enjoyable for the fans.”

Titled “TikTok Stage with Men and Mission,” the fan meeting consists of two-way communication segments where the actors try to fulfill specific missions and make fans’ wishes come true upon success. It will be a time of special chemistry and surprise performances.

In the official poster, the five actors pose in impeccable black-and-white suits. Song Seung Heon, Kim Bum, and Yoo Yeon Seok show off their charismatic gazes, while Lee Dong Wook and Lee Kwang Soo look gently at the camera with subtle smiles.

“TikTok Stage with Men and Mission” will air on August 14 at 8 p.m. KST via TikTok.

Source (1) / soompi news

• Like 1

*** Not one, not 2 - but, (5) K-actors are prepping up to meet their adoring fans this month, August! This is a good & NICE fan service for both local and overseas fans who send a lot of love and attention to their favorite actors. This global fan meeting can be watched via @TikTok_KR account via TikTok app. Meanwhile, overseas audience can watch through @TikTok_Stage account. :blush:

starship-actors-tiktok-stage.jpg

credit picture : iMBC

http://enews.imbc.com/News/RetrieveNewsInfo/289366

• Wiggle 1

Kim Beom Makes Drama Comeback for the First Time in 4 Years

photo1218099.jpg

Kim Beom is coming back with a drama and his character is expected to be strong.

Kim Beom stole the hearts of female fans in 2009 through the drama "Boys over Flowers" and went back and forth dramas and movies. He starred in big and small roles and was loved for his diverse ability to pull off any character. This time, he's coming back with the highly anticipated "Tale of the Nine Tailed".

i?clid=spm&paid=sps&dvid=v&avid=Adsparc_Player&plid={{DEMAND_TAG_ID}}&caid=HancinemaInstream_AdSparc&kv1={{SIZE}}&kv2=hancinema.net&publisherId=HancinemaInstream_AdSparc&kv4={{IP}}&siteId={{SUPPLY_TAG_ID}}&priceBid={{BID_PRICE}}&kv3={{UUID}}&kv9={{DURATION}}&kv11={{CACHEBUSTER}}&kv13={{CONTENT_ID}}&kv15={{COUNTRY}}&kv16={{LAT}}&kv17={{LON}}&kv18={{APP_BUNDLE}}&kv19={{DEVICE_ID}}&kv25={{APP_NAME}}&kv27={{USER_AGENT}}&kv28={{DEVICE_MODEL}}_{{DEVICE_MAKE}}&kv29=[ERRORCODE]&kv30=[CONTENTPLAYHEAD]_[ADPLAYHEAD]&kv33=[ASSETURI]&kv34=[VASTVERSIONS]&kv35=[ifa_type]&kv36=[IFA]&kv37=[CLIENTUA]&kv38=[SERVERUA]&kv39=[DEVICEUA]&kv40=[DEVICEIP]&kv41=[LATLONG]&kv42=[DOMAIN]&kv43=[PAGEURL]&kv44=[PLAYERSTATE]&kv45=[PLAYERSIZE]&kv46=[REGULATIONS]&kv47=[ADTYPE]&kv48=[TRANSACTIONID]&kv49=[BREAKPOSITION]&kv50=[APPNAME]&kv51=[PLACEMENTTYPE]&kv54=[LAT]&kv24=Desktop_Video

Since the 2016 drama "Mrs. Cop 2", Kim Beom's drama comeback is the first in 4 years. He takes on the role of the most dangerous gumiho named Lee Rang. "Tale of the Nine Tailed" is an urban fantasy drama about a gumiho who settles into the city and a producer who is after it. Unlike other gumiho dramas that feature female gumihos, "Tale of the Nine Tailed" deals with a male gumiho.

Kim Beom's role of Lee Rang is Lee Yeon's (Lee Dong-wook) stepbrother who was born from a human and gumiho. He lives amongst humans but loathes them more than anyone and sometimes trick people into granting their wishes and make them pay a terrible price for it. He's sensitive, he's good at disguises and put his life on the line for bets.

Source : www.stardailynews.co....

Free: How you can meet Lee Dong-wook, Song Seung-heon, Yoo Yeon-seok and other Korean celebs in live fan meet

20200807_men.jpg?itok=67hVSzO9

Fan meets have been mostly ground to a halt due to the Covid-19 pandemic. But here's how you can attend one featuring some of K-drama's top male actors for free.

Lee Dong-wook (Goblin), Song Seung-heon (Black), Lee Kwang-soo (Running Man), Kim Beom (Boys Over Flowers), and Yoo Yeon-seok (Hospital Playlist) will appear in an online livestream fan meet together next Friday (Aug 14).

TikTok Stage with Men and Mission is open to fans around the world and will be held at 7pm (Singapore time), with the live Korean version on @TikTok_Kr and the live English version on @TikTok_Stage.

The programme will include interactive sections between the actors and fans, where the stars will complete missions to fulfil fans' wishes.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDdS-1-A0RA/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

source : https://www.asiaone.com/entertainment/meet-lee-dong-wook-song-seung-heon-yoo-yeon-seok-lee-kwang-soo-kim-beom

*** “Tale of the Nine Tailed” has released photos from its script reading! The drama held this last April yet but, production has just released photos now. Looking forward for “Tale of the Nine Tailed” to set to premiere in October. It's been quite a long while KB! I love the two main lead guys. I hope this drama is going to do well rating-wise. Kim Bum doesn't aged at all! :blush:

536cdddc0c694f3c95ac1acf310bad83.jpeg?s=

Tale-of-the-Nine-Tailed.jpg

Kim-Bum.jpg

credit pictures : soompi news

*** I’m excited to see KB in his upcoming drama since he’s returning to the small screen after four years. I’m surprised that actors and staff attended this script-reading, which was held in April despite the difficult situation. Korea was on the midst of covid pandemic that time. Looking forward for “Tale of the Nine Tailed” to   premiere on October. :blush:

Kim Yong Ji And Kim Bum Share Excitement For Their Roles In Upcoming Fantasy Drama

b670622fc74e4ba68c3b9bd51bd036da.jpeg?s=

Kim Bum and Kim Yong Ji have teamed up for a photo spread and interview with Harpers Bazaar, where they shared their excitement for their upcoming drama.

The two actors will be appearing in the drama “Tale of the Nine Tailed” alongside Lee Dong WookJo Bo Ah, and others. The drama is described as an “urban fantasy drama” and tells the story of a male gumiho (a mythical nine-tailed fox) who has settled in the city (Lee Dong Wook) and the fearless producing director (PD) who is determined to hunt him down (Jo Bo Ah).

Kim-Bum2-1.jpg

In the interview that followed the photo shoot, Kim Bum described the drama as he said, “What feels new about this drama is that we have a male gumiho. According to the legend, if a fox lives for 500 years, they can take on any human form regardless of gender. If they live for 1,000 years, they become a cheonho, which can use the powers of the heavens.”

He added, “In the drama, Lee Dong Wook’s character Yi Yeon is a cheonho, and my character Yi Rang has been alive for 100 years, so I’m a gumiho who can transform as I please without any restrictions.” Kim Yong Ji said,

“Compared to them, my character is a very new gumiho. She hasn’t been one for very long, so she still has a lot of animal instincts left within her.”

When asked to describe Kim Yong Ji, Kim Bum said, “Yong Ji is very free-spirited in front of the cameras.”

She said about him, “I don’t have a lot of experience in acting, so there are times when I’m not sure what I should do. When that happens, he’ll appear next to me and explain what I need. In both the drama and real life, I follow his lead a lot.”

Kim Bum and Kim Yong Ji’s full photo spread and interview will be available in the September issue of Harpers Bazaar. Their drama is set to premiere in October.

Check out Kim Bum in his previous drama “Mrs. Cop 2” below:

Watch Now

Source (1) / soompi news