Kim Bum 김범 | [Drama 2022] Ghost Doctor, 고스트 닥터

ilwoo_aein

On 4/6/2016 at 8:21 PM, vvxen said:

Yes, I need him in a romcom pronto! I'm afraid his current image as a villain is really strong and has so far left a lasting impression to the point that I cannot unsee. :tears:

Hi vvxen, hmmm.......me, too - I miss him in a rom-com genre again. Well, KB is better than ever! Whatever.....& once he's on the screen, I’m happy. KB pull-off his character in his current drama. The story sounds good and interesting. GO KB! :P

• Like 2

Added episodes 11 and 12 captures for the Korean drama 'Mrs. Cop 2'

photo712229.jpg

Added episodes 11 and 12 captures for the Korean drama "Mrs. Cop 2" (2016)

Directed by Yoo In-sik

Written by Hwang Joo-ha

Network : SBS

With Kim Seong-ryeong, Kim Min-jong, Seulong, Son Dam-bi, Lee Joon-hyeok-I, Kim Hee-chan-I,...

Sat, Sun 22:00
Synopsis
Kim Seong-ryeong takes the lead role in the follow-up to "Mrs. Cop".
An elite detective who completed the overseas training at FBI in US comes back to Korea. The drama depicts the greatness as well as the tough and sad sides of working mom's life in Korea through the story of the elite woman detective.

Broadcast starting date in Korea : 2016/03/05

Spoiler

Source : www.hancinema.net/kor...

Spoiler

• Like 1

Exclusive: Lee Min Ho and Kim Bum for “Boys Over Flowers” Special Hallyu Award

Exclusive: Lee Min Ho and Kim Bum for “Boys Over Flowers” Special Hallyu Award

When we talk about the Korean Wave and the dramas that really put Korean content on the map, there are a few that you definitely cannot miss. One of these dramas is, definitely, “Boys Over Flowers.” With a stellar cast (Lee Min Ho, Ku Hye Sun, Kim Bum, Kim Hyun Joong, and Kim Joon just to name a few) and an amazing story, every drama fan has probably seen it.

This year, as part of Soompi Awards 2015 we wanted to honor the impact that “Boys Over Flowers” had on Korean entertainment with a “Special Hallyu Award.” Group 8, the studio behind the hit drama, also brought us hits like “Goong,” “Playful Kiss,” “Beautiful Man,” “A Witch’s Romance,” and more.

For most drama fans, all of the above are must-sees and are often their introduction to Korean content.

To accept our “Special Hallyu Award” for “Boys Over Flowers” on behalf of Group 8, here are Lee Min Ho and Kim Bum:

credit : soompi news

• Like 1

"Mrs. Cop 2" Kim Seong-ryeong gets back at Kim Beom

photo714384.jpg

Kim Seong-ryeong started to get back at Kim Beom.

On the fourteenth episode of the SBS weekend drama "Mrs. Cop 2", Ko Yoon-jeong (Kim Seong-ryeong) got ready to get back at Lee Ro-joon (Kim Beom).

Yoon-jeong had always lost to Lee Ro-joon but she was ready to get back up. Yoon-jeong contacted Park who wasn't on good terms with Ro-joon. However, Ro-joon knew what was going on and bribed Park with half of EL Capital.

In the end, Jong-ho succeeded in bringing Park onto the police side by threatening him of instigating Lee Ro-joon's murder.

Yoon-jeong went undercover to pressure Ro-joon. She caught those who went to the auction knowing they were stolen goods. She even arrested Seo Jeong-mi (Cha Hwa-yeon) right in front of Ro-joon.

Source : tvdaily.asiae.co.kr/r...

Translation : Hancinema

You From Another Star, Heirs, and Decendents of the Sun Take Top Three Rank in Most Popular K-dramas in China

Vlinkage Top 30 Popular Ranked K-dramas in China:

1. You From Another Star
2. Heirs
3. Descendants of the Sun
4. City Hunter
5. Pinocchio
6. You’re Beautiful
7. Secret Garden
8. I Hear Your Voice
9. The Master’s Sun
10. Rooftop Prince
11. It’s Okay, It’s Love
12. Queen In Hyun’s Man
13. Missing You
14. My Girl
15. The Moon Embraces the Sun
16. Autumn in My Heart
17. Full House
18. Goong
19. Boys Before Flowers
20. A Gentleman’s Dignity

source : http://koalasplayground.com/2016/04/16/you-from-another-star-heirs-and-decendents-of-the-sun-take-top-three-rank-in-most-popular-k-dramas-in-china/

• Like 1

Yoona and Kim Soo Hyun Top the Vlinkage 2016 Most Popular Korean Male and Female Star List in China

After releasing the list of current most popular K-dramas in China, polling site Vlinkage is back with the Top 30 list of most popular Korean male and female stars, respectively. Some are long time regulars on any Korean star popularity list while others are a surprise to me but adds diversity to this list.

(skipped unrelated.....)

scsc.jpg

Top 30 Most Popular in China male Korean stars:

1. Kim Soo Hyun
2. Song Joong Ki
3. Lee Min Ho
4. Lee Jong Seok
5. Park Hae Jin
6. Rain
7. Kim Woo Bin
8. Park Shi Hoo
9. Jang Geun Seok
10. Ji Chang Wook
11. Kim Ki Bum
12. Joo Jin Mo
13. Song Seung Heon
14. Yoo Seung Ho
15. Lee Jun Ki
16. Park Yoochun
17. Kim Ji Hoon
18. Jin Goo
19. Choi Siwon
20. Lee Joon Hyuk
21. Jo In Sung
22. Lee Hong Ki
23. Heechul
24. Hyun Bin
25. Lee Hyun Woo
26. Lee Seung Gi
27. Yeo Jin Gu
28. Kim Bum
29. Jung Il Woo
30. Jung Yong Hwa

source : http://koalasplayground.com/2016/04/18/yoona-and-kim-soo-hyun-top-the-vlinkage-2016-most-popular-korean-male-and-female-star-list-in-china/

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Bummie looking irresistibly dreamy at the Grandmother Gyechoon VIP Premiere :blush: :love:

CiF2YmkUYAAcLim.jpg

Spoiler

CiF2ZU5UUAAQ8Xy.jpg

CiF2cjoUoAAJiUg.jpg

CiF2dtKVIAAQgLi.jpg

I wonder why he was MIA at the Mrs. Cop 2 wrap-up party yesterday. All cast members were spotted save for him...

• Like 1

On 5/10/2016 at 8:15 PM, vvxen said:

Bummie looking irresistibly dreamy at the Grandmother Gyechoon VIP Premiere :blush: :love:

Reveal hidden contents

CiF2ZU5UUAAQ8Xy.jpg

CiF2cjoUoAAJiUg.jpg

CiF2dtKVIAAQgLi.jpg

I wonder why he was MIA at the Mrs. Cop 2 wrap-up party yesterday. All cast members were spotted save for him...

Hi vvxen, thanks for sharing the photos. He looks sooo FINE! Oh, he wasn't there during the wrap-up party?I wonder why, huh? :P

7 Drama Couples That Prove Second Couple Syndrome Is Real

7 Drama Couples That Prove Second Couple Syndrome Is Real

I’m sure you’ve heard of the Second Lead Syndrome, but have you heard of the Second Couple Syndrome? I’m not sure it’s a real thing (yet), but based on these second lead couples that have me swooning, crying, and laughing, it has to be real.

Disclaimer: Before I begin, I know some of you are thinking, “How could you possibly say that SECOND leads are better than the MAIN ones?” No, I’m not saying that. What I’m trying to say is that some of these second couples deserve a lot more love because they’re such solid couples with solid storylines, almost as if they should have their own dramas! So without further ado…

(skipped unrelated.....)

68b305ec08d8983e1c9f07edc8000cd8

Honestly, I watched this drama so long ago that I don’t even remember how the K-drama portrayed the relationship between Kim Bum and Kim So Eun. I do remember their chemistry was a big deal though, and the immense love for this couple was the first exposure I got to the Second Couple Syndrome. This is my homage to the classics.

As always, my lists are never complete and especially in this case, I focused on more recent examples that have made my heart flutter in the last few years.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/26/2016 at 6:44 AM, kimlean62 said:

Does anyone know if Yip Man and Bruce Lee with Bummie was ever released?  Would love to watch it. :blush:  Glad the horror movie is done.  Hope Bummie does something funny!  :D

Hi kimlean, awww............I forgot about this C-drama. Ye, I want to know also if was this aired? Aside from its action, it looks like a fun drama. I wonder why we hardly heard any news about it, huh? :P 

• Like 1

On 6/21/2016 at 1:19 PM, kimlean62 said:

vvxen, would you know if Yip Man and Bruce Lee was ever release?   I thought it was suppose to be out sometime in March?:anguished:

I'm afraid I haven't heard anything about it. :anguished: I hope it isn't headed for the back burner. :astonished: 

On another note, I'm missing our Bummie. Hope he gets back to the small screen soon. 

• Like 2

20 hours ago, vvxen said:

I'm afraid I haven't heard anything about it. :anguished: I hope it isn't headed for the back burner. :astonished: 

On another note, I'm missing our Bummie. Hope he gets back to the small screen soon. 

Hi vvxen, since we haven't heard anything/any news about this project for quite a while now I guess they temporary put this on-hold & not cancelled the project totally. I haven't seen any of the stills cuts...or I wonder has KB filmed this. :(

• Like 2

Which K-Pop Star Shares Your July Birthday?

Happy birthday to all the July babies out there!

This month features the birthdays of various K-pop stars including Leeteuk, Kim Heechul (Super Junior), Yoon Doo Joon (BEAST), Taemin (SHINee), Hayoung (A Pink), Wonwoo (SEVENTEEN), and more.
Also K-drama stars Ahn Jae Hyun, Lee Kwang Soo, Gong Yoo, Jo In Sung, and others have birthdays this month.

Do you share a July birthday with a star?

(skipped unrelated.....)

Kim-Bum.jpg

7/7

Kim Bum (Actor) 27

• Like 3