Kim Bum 김범 | [Drama 2022] Ghost Doctor, 고스트 닥터

ilwoo_aein

Guest yssatorns

I haven't seen this photos here...

HIGH CUT PHOTO SHOOT

(The Original one has a line.. I don't know if my retouching is too obvious.. keke)

highcut4-1.jpg

highcut-bts5.jpg

highcut-bts4.jpg

highcut-bts.jpg

highcut-bts3.jpg

highcut-bts2.jpg

24.jpg

kimbum1-vert.jpg

SBS DREAM PROMO IN JAPAN

I'm having a bad feeling that Son Dambi and Kim Bum will not end together T_T.. I hope I'm wrong

japan5-1.jpg

japan9.jpg

japan10.jpg

Guest valley girl

oh my GOd it bit late For me but.. Whoaaa.. i like his latest drama there is Joo jin mo either..

he can take any wisdom or Experience From His sunbae..

i just Realize that Kim bum Taller Than Joo ji mo hahha

Guest chiimin

Q: Even though you didn’t appear a lot in 'East of Eden', it left you with a lasting impression. You shed the cute image from before and played a tense character. From your rookie days it seems you have worked really intensely and hard at whatever you do.

But while I'm working, I really enjoy it. Do I look very tense? (laughs)

hahaha. this was very cute! (:

kimbum did a great job on the first episode of 'Dream'. His character is cold, that's true, but he was so good to that old woman. i really enjoyed his character! can't wait to see more of him!

Guest StarXIV

hello there...

just browsing some sites (korean) then i found this.

i think it's taken from SS501's concert.

you can view the photos here --> 1...2

Been MIA, but just want to leave a quick comment.

Don't hate me,but I'm totally loving the out-of-bed hairstyle from HIGH CUT. It's just so smexy. But not so much on the SCREEN mag pics. It's too.. I dunno.At least it kinda look weird to me. Although on the 3rd pic, his face and expression looked like Takeshi Kaneshiro a little bit. Forget the hairstyle, though. Anyway, Bummie, we still love you.

- Sitha

Guest twistedmind

I sort of miss seeing him with Kim So Eun and even though the BOF/BBF madness is done...I'm still hoping that they'll have a KDrama of their own (as the leads! of course!). I miss Seoulmates! Their BBF/BOF fate isn't enough so I'm still hoping for more. :(

Anyway, I've heard good reviews about Dream. Is it worth watching? :huh: