Kim Bum 김범 | [Drama 2022] Ghost Doctor, 고스트 닥터

ilwoo_aein

Guest valley girl

1. PIFF and Asian Excellence Awards(AXAs)’ MOU Signing Ceremony

Panel - KIM Dong-ho(Festival Director, Pusan Int’l Film Festival)

Teddy ZEE(Executive Producer, AXAs)

* AXAs(Asian Excellence Awards) is the only Award for Asian-American actors who are acting based on the Hollywood. Yun-jin Kim, Daniel Dae Kim, Devon Edwenna Aoki, Maggie Denise Quigley have won the Award.

kim bum is invited here??

talking about this,.So what with Asian-American actors who are acting based on the Hollywood, ok with Yun-jin Kim, Daniel Dae Kim ~ they acting Quite Good, the Rest ???? i think more J/K/HK actress act better than them .. just luck might be

Guest aircastles

^Yun-jin Kim is friggen brilliant in Lost. I love her acting there. Yeah, that was random. XD And I think he'd be there, because from what I've seen So Hee was there (and that was his co-star in I Like It Hot)....

That being said, I LOVE Kim Bum. He's such a cutie, but also has great acting skills to boot. I never exactly watched High Kick, but he blew me away in East of Eden. Like seriously. It's kind of a pity he's not the lead in the Korean remake of HYD - he definitely has the acting skills.

i love his acting in east of eden. Very talented actor, i wonder with him being cast as the member of HYD, i really dun know whether it will overshadow his acting skills? I hope they will have more screen time for him... :lol: :blush:

Guest valley girl

do you know kim bum ever been threatening by soo hee fans because kim bum kissed her.. in Hot Lips

does someone know this clearly??

so that's why kim bum said he quite afraid with internet poor that boy

Guest ldh-ldw lover

THANKS FOR THOSE KIM BUM AND JUNG IL WOO PICS!!!!!!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM TOGETHER SO MUCH!

hhaha:D

but i was wondering, i see alot of jung il woo and kim bum pics last time, but how come not much kim bum and hye sung pics? shouldn't they be closer thru high kick?

and ya, poor kim bum. i remember reading somewhere before. still having?

what about ahra?

can i request for more kim bum and ilwoo if you have?

-edit-

oh i see ahra in the clip. whats that event?

Guest ldh-ldw lover

i'll looking for it,, they seems so close il woo + kim bum

yesyes:D they look so close! i found a pic of lee min ho and jung il woo and posted it on the hyd thread.

i somehow still wish it was il woo as doumyouji.

Guest ldh-ldw lover

^Isn't it for the JoongAng University 90th anniversary thing? I remember seeing pictures about that event with Park Shin-hye, Jang Nara, Go Ah Ra, etc.

oh maybe. i remember hearing that ahra is in the same university as bum:D

From POPSEOUL

Kim Bum is not a boy anymore

Kim Bum is more man than boy in the latest photoshoot for the women’s magazine AnAn (Korea). Dressed head-to-toe in black, the 19 year old actor uses his hands repeatedly in nearly the same way in each photo, I guess that’s an improvement over crossing the legs.

If this photo feature is any indication, this one will be even hotter in a few more years when he loses the baby fat. Hm. Move aside Song Seung-heon.

kimbum09301sn4.jpgkimbum093013vd1.jpg

kimbum09302io4.jpgkimbum09303nh8.jpg

kimbum09304xd9.jpgkimbum09305rh8.jpg

kimbum09306pq5.jpgkimbum09307om9.jpg

kimbum09308tg9.jpgkimbum09309dc1.jpg

kimbum093010ly4.jpgkimbum093011vr1.jpg

kimbum093012yo8.jpg

Guest aircastles

^I actually made some icons from that photoshoot, but they totally suck. LOL. Same thing with the pictures of Ilwoo/Bum.

But I can't wait for the remake of HYD, even if he isn't the lead! XD

Guest valley girl

talking about him,, he will be "a big star " in next 5 years as long He improved his acting..

many actors "drowning" lately. they are so famous around 2004-2005

but seems no acting improvement so i think those actor can't keep their popularity

i think one of the reasons their acting not improved they always played a same character each time