Kim Bum 김범 | [Drama 2022] Ghost Doctor, 고스트 닥터

ilwoo_aein

Guest happyisbest

Bumping his topic! XD

Hahaha! Have you guys seen him on the Dance Battle? (SNSD, Wonder Girls, KARA and Black Pearl)

The girls were... dancing "for" him XD He look so flustered! Someone should've have given him a bottle of water before he went to sit down in the middle of the stage 8D

The poor guy looked ready to faint because of the girls who were dancing "suggestively" ROFL~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kZWKTuMXck

I posted in a wrong thrad just now =.=" *faints*

Kim Bum loooked so cute and funny haha!!!!!!!!!!

Guest x_estherrrrrr_x

gahhh i just saw him in the mkmf thing and he's SOOOOOOOOOOOO HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.

hahahahahahaha. drrrrrrrrrrrroooooooooooooooool.

arghhhhhhh Kim Bummmmm

This guy totally caught my eyes in MKMF

he's so so cute..

his smile is to die for..

ow gawd..I totally fell in love with him..

Guest sweetbait

I've recently noticed Kim Bum in the MKMF ceremony. He looked so adorable when he was embarassed with the girls dancing around him. I was more entertained by him than the dancers >.<

Guest mandapanda

OMG!~~ i never knew who he was until i saw the girls dance battle mkmf performance

he is soooooo cuteeeeeee omggggg lol the way he reacted when the girls were dancing around them :w00t:

i looked at him the whole time XD

Guest chirain

MANDAPANDA: ooooh my same with me... I really find this guy cute! I know i'm too old for him but i just admire his cuteness... he could be my lil' brother... I guess he'll be another person i'll be looking out for.

and on the MKMF 2007 Dance battle between the girl groups he looked shy and embarrassed... heheh... but still cute! he's lucky to be in the middle of it all.

Guest shinmoreyell

I remember he played the main actor in the famous teen movie "Jenny & Juno".

He's quite different now :))

I almost didn't recogzine him :D

oh, it wasnt him... that guy in jenny, juno was kim hye sung...

they played together in thier latest drama, title: unstoppable high kick...

he also played in Rude Woman and Rainbow Romance... :D

• 2 weeks later...

*BUMP*

hey recently I just got into KimBum because he's SOO cute, he appeared on mkmf with some shy features during the princess battle there

and also he features in the film I like hot which is coming soon in january so... recently I just saw a movie trailer when So Hee WG kissed him and it was covered up. So I found an article about it in the AF.

Kim Bum terrotized by WG fans

739sfx1.jpg

Highkick’s Kim Bum had to shut down his cyworld minihompy after it was terrorized by the Wonderfuls or jealous Wondergirls fans. Cyworld terror is a common way for fans to seek revenge, but this situation is little different in that the cyworld terrorists were not some crazy fangirls, but older guys who fantasize about these underaged girls.

After Kim Bum closed down his personal minihompy, he joking said

"Wondergirls fans are scary…kekeke. I’m definitely going to get shot by a runaway soldier. (소희의 팬들이 너무 무서워 ㅋㅋ 난 분명 탈영병한테 총 맞을거야)"

Source: Pop seoul & asianfanatics.net

Pretty weird! lol

Guest yunhobaby

"Wondergirls fans are scary…kekeke. I’m definitely going to get shot by a runaway soldier. (소희의 팬들이 너무 무서워 ㅋㅋ 난 분명 탈영병한테 총 맞을거야)"

haha, actually he said that so hee's fans were scary, not wonder girls.. cos "소희의" means sohee.

Just to be more accurate. lol.

hes so cuuute!<3

i think sohee and him look so adorable togther! ^^

Guest jexilove

This is the cutest guy EVER! just watched the MKNF Dance Battle.

He's soooo goodlooking! I dunno, here's my impression -

Like a HOT melding of Ki Bum and Siwon. HUH? YUM!