[Drama 2017] Mad Dog 매드독

Go Seung Ji

KBS2 Presents

Mad Dog 매드독

Director:

Hwang Ui-Kyung

Writer: 

Kim Soo Jin

(Old Miss Diary, Awl, My Only Love Song)

Episodes: 16

Broadcast Period: 2017-Oct-11 to 2017-Nov-30

Runtime: Wednesdays and Thursdays 22:00 

Plot

Choi Kang-Woo is a former detective, but he now works as a veteran insurance investigator. He leads a team that attempts to reveal insurance fraud cases.

Notes

Takes over the KBS2 Wed & Thu 22:00-time slot previously occupied by "Manhole."

Cast

Yoo Ji-Tae - Choi Kang-Woo
Woo Do-Hwan - Kim Min-Joon
Ryu Hwa-Young - Jang Ha-Ri
Hong Soo-Hyun - Cha Hong-Joo
Jo Jae-Yun - insurance investigator
Kim Hye-Seong - insurance investigator
Jung Bo-Suk - insurance company CEO
Kim Young-Hoon - Kim Bum-Joon
Choi Won-Young
Jang Hyuk-Jin

Asianwiki | Dramawiki | Koreandrama 

01.Soompi code of conduct SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!

Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. 

Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like, Viki, Dramafever, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

• Like 11

• Go Seung Ji changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2017] Mad Dog 매드독 - Yoo Ji Tae, Woo Do Hwan and Ryu Hwa Young

Yessssss. I am so happy my bb Woo Do Hwan is confined and that I will get another weekly dose of him so soon after 'Save Me' *does a happy ecstatic dance* My ahjussi oppa Yoo Ji Tae is flawless and great and versatile in everything I have seen him in. I can't wait to watch the two play off each other.  Ryu Hwa Young was a favorite of mine from Age of Youth. 

This drama sounds a lot like OCN's Squad 38. The premiss and the characters sounds exactly the same. I hope this drama brings something new and is able to differ from that one. I would hate to see plagiarizing accusations or just be bored because it's been done, but just on different faces. For now, I'll just relish in the fact that Woo Do Hwan and Yoo Ji Tae will soon bless my screen. 

• Like 5

@MrsSoJiSub I will join you in the dance . ballerina crazy rabbit

Really happy WDH is getting a role so quickly. Yippee, excited too at seeing YTJ. Last saw him in Healer.  

@stroppyse Thanks for telling me .  So looks like WDH's character will allow him to show off some acting chops !! 

Can't wait .

OMG, what a cast! I'll definitely tune in in this drama. 

Yoo Ji Tae is my ajhusshi crush, I watched every of his shows and I was so on board in this drama when I heard he was casted. 

Then Hwayoung...loved her in Age of Youth and My father is strange. 

Then when Woo Do Hwan was casted too. Oh dear...I want this drama to start airing already beause I can't get enough of him in "Rescue Me," he acts so good it hurts! 

So happy these three talented actors are finally confirmed. I'm definitely on board! 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
34 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

From the script reading shot, I recognized Jong Bo Suk in the middle-right, Choi Won Young in the bottom-middle, and Park In Hwan bottom-right, all veteran actors of numerous dramas and films. Though, to be truthful, I had to look up Jong Bo Suk and Park In Hwan's names since I recognized their faces, but didn't know their names. Choi Won Young has played enough second leads that I recognized his name and his face. :) 

talked bout CWY, i remembered his appearance in Hwarang drama  :D

• Go Seung Ji changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2017] Mad Dog 매드독 - Yoo Ji Tae, Woo Do Hwan and Ryu Hwa Young - Premiere on 11th of October

Can this drama come out already!?!?!! October 10th is far too long to wait for Ji Tae ahjussi oppa  and new bae Do Hwan. I need the show now. Even though o found the first teaser to be anticlimactic, I was grinning like a full watching the two fantastic actors just talk to and at one another. I can't wait to see Do Hwan kill it on his many disguises and for my perfect Ji Tae to perfect the act of being a "mad dog".

• Like 2