Spoiler

===

Highlight YT clip

Ahjussi JJY tried sexy pose as well LOL

Spoiler

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

Dayum RHY is Super sexy here , & she's working it. This on national tv too! Oh my the cop fr. Save me is here too. Cast reunion ! 

@stroppyse @bedifferent

This IG owner has all the cuts for tonight . Each post has 3 vids 

I enjoyed the cuts I saw. It was so slick and everyone is such a con...especially our Woo Doo Han as Kim Min Joo. This boy is shining!!

Here he was still putting up an act...

tumblr_oxo0xcn78P1wpff1po3_1280.pngtumblr_oxo0xcn78P1wpff1po4_1280.png

Finally mask off!

tumblr_oxo0xcn78P1wpff1po1_1280.pngtumblr_oxo0xcn78P1wpff1po5_1280.png

Edited by triplem
  • Like 6

So excited to watch the raw. The clips look intense. RHY looks very sexy while YJT has a nice, relaxed vibe about him, and Jo Jae Yoon is hardwire hacker. Yay!

So, I guess DC (WDH) and Apostle Jo (JJY) are on the same team in this drama! :lol: I think they played two of the most clued in characters from Save Me. And, the detective from Save Me is also here playing a cop again, so he's allied with DC and Apostle Jo this time? I promise I'll stop making cracks about Save Me after this post. Just happy to see them all here.

@triplem, thanks for the clips. I wasn't able to watch them all because RL is about to interfere, but I watched the clip that you pointed out with WDH and RHY's first skinship. I was dying laughing. So, my take from that clip is that WDH is not a part of that team, but may actually be working against the insurance fraud investigation team, but he'll somehow get roped into working with them at some point. I love the humor and the camaraderie that is already being shown amongst the characters. Arghh! I have to go, but I can't wait until I can sit back and watch this drama!

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

On 10.10.2017 at 1:42 PM, bebebisous33 said:

@Miky88 @nona88 Are you going to watch this drama? I hope, you'll join this thread. Only one day left before it airs!!:wub:

Yep,not gonna miss it...Now i'm about to start it and will comeback with the first impressions!!!So happy seeing u on board along with other familiar faces!!!

Quite happy as well as seeing VIU being also on board and the subs are so fast out...This slot got my We/Th slot full again after a long time with all this new premiers starting today,so busy watching all this new ones start along with the already "old" ones,total of 4 shows jjajaj,such a long time since i've watched all the shows from the Big 3 in the same day + tvN:lol:

I've left this one to be the last to be seen to have my full concentration on and being more on the intense side

• Like 2

Just saw the first episode! I'm so hooked already. I love, love, love YJT as "Mad Dog" Choi Kang Woo, with his tragic back story of losing his wife and son in the plane crash, and his determination to bring the responsible party not only to justice but to kill him with his hands. Still, there is a sense of humor to the way he runs his team of investigators, despite his personal drop into bleakness whenever he thinks of his lost family.

And, WDH as the mysterious Kim Min Joon who has enough money to buy a building and also give away the insurance money that the lousy architect got from the insurance companies on his collapsed building to the injured tenants. It was clear from when KMJ first appeared as a worker for Ahn Construction and seemingly deathly afraid of cockroaches that he must be playing a part, but it wasn't clear how extensive the part was. I kept wondering during the episode whether he had been hired by the architect to gather evidence to prove his innocence, or at least to hide any trace of his potential negligence. So, I was still taken a little, if not entirely, off guard when KMJ turns out to be a good guy after all, if not exactly on the same side as Mad Dog and his team. Plus, love that KMJ figured out that the architect despite having made a plethora of mistakes on previous jobs wasn't actually responsible for the failure on this particular job after all. So KMJ figures out a way to take the insurance money and gets the architect caught in a raid of an illegal gambling den. Plus while working for the architect, KMJ has gathered  information about the architect bribing various officials on other jobs and sent it to the police. Whew! KMH deserves his genius description after all. And, he's won his bet with Mad Dog, so he "gets" Mad Dog as well as being the new landlord of the building that houses the investigation team offices.

RHY is a revelation to me as well. Father is Strange was actually the first role I saw her in, and didn't really warm up to her until the latter part of the series. Since then, I've watched AoY where I warmed up to her a little more, though she seemed a bit raw as an actress. However, as "Cheetah" Cha Hong Joo in this drama, I really, really liked her. She's spunky, athletic, smart, quick thinking, and seems dedicated to the cause. Her action sequences in the first episode were well done, and reminds me somewhat of a cat burglar character in the American tv series Leverage, though a lot sexier than that character. :) As well as her action scenes, though, her scene with the police lieutenant who doesn't want to cooperate her, but who reluctantly does so after Cheetah starts to cause a "scene" in the lobby of the police building is just funny and earthy.

Jo Jae Yoon as "Player Park" Park Soon Jung plays a nurse with a criminal record, but a heart of gold, it seems like in this drama. I'm eager to learn what his back story is. He's actually the hands on guy who disguises himself to gain physical access as well as using his former medical colleague connections to try to get medical information that he shouldn't be able to get.

Kim Hye Seong as "Pentium" On Noo Ri didn't have a huge role, but was really funny as the hacker with a sun allergy. His smart aleck remarks to Player Park and Cheetah were funny and irreverent which helps to establish his role in the group.

Per the preview, it seems that CKW and KMJ paths had crossed before in the plane accident that killed CKW's wife and son and did something to KMJ's brother. I wonder if KMJ's brother has also died in that crash, though possibly as the pilot or something. Anyway, after a first episode that had me glued to the screen, can't wait for the next episode.

Have I mentioned how much I love this drama so much already? :D:wub: Now, as long as the writing doesn't let them down, I can tell that this is going to be my new crack.

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

Pretty impressive first episode I like it a lot. Thoughts:

• Ryu Hwa Young as Cha Hong Joo is so DAMN sexy. Sorry, but as a guy, she was SO sexy during her scene at the hospital and the police station. It got a little hotter in my room whenever she tried to use her "assets" to get information. That girl sure has a body to die for. :lol: I would fall for her each second.
  • Right now it feels a little like "Lookout", I loved Key as hacker, so KHS has to convince me as funny hacker dude. 
  • WDH surely benefit from his "nice" role during Save Me, he played being just an innocent, clueless guy in perfection. These roles really showcases his strengths. I like him a lot as an actor. Still don't know what sort of plan he has and what he will do now that he owns Mad Dog. But I'm sure we will find out soon.
  • So confusing to see JJY again, I almost didn't recognize him without his afro. :D But he's still creepy when winking. I like that he plays a nicer role this time.
  • RHY really was so AMAZING during the drama :wub::wub:I fanboy a little over her. Or to use @stroppyse's words. I was glued to the screen because of her. :D 
  • Like 3
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, Dhakra said:

So confusing to see JJY again, I almost didn't recognize him without his afro. :D But he's still creepy when winking. I like that he plays a nicer role this time.

I about died laughing when he winks at that one woman to get her to go away. Even funnier is Pentium wise-cracking over the headset that there is nothing as effective as Player Park's wink at chasing women away. :lol:

• LOL 4

3 hours ago, Dhakra said:

Pretty impressive first episode I like it a lot. Thoughts:

• Ryu Hwa Young as Cha Hong Joo is so DAMN sexy. Sorry, but as a guy, she was SO sexy during her scene at the hospital and the police station. It got a little hotter in my room whenever she tried to use her "assets" to get information. That girl sure has a body to die for. :lol: I would fall for her each second.

AWW so you're a guy? after all i thought u're a gal LOOL

Well so far i seen not many ppl has interest in RHY, as she has a bad history towards tara's fans (no offence here). Otherwise we should think positive & look forward on her career, wish hwayoung do her best in her acting. Fighting RHY! :blush:

---

• better than?.... WOW RHY, get that damn praised :sweat_smile:
  • LOL 3

Annyeong everyone

Just finished Episode 1 and I'm hooked. Hello @bebebisous33 chingu, I'm here too.

Some familiar chingu here...annyeong @stroppyse @triplem. Would like to invite @jeonghyang to watch this drama with us. Dongseng I'm sure you would enjoy this drama.

I like all the leads in this drama including the actor who always acted villain and funny roles, Jo Jae Yoon as Park Soon Jung (codename Cheetah). 

But my interest is on Woo Do Hwan as Kim Min Joon. I like him since The Man Living in Our House. Looking forward to Episode 2 today.

• Like 4