[Drama 2017] Mad Dog 매드독

Go Seung Ji

• Go Seung Ji changed the title to [Current Drama 2017] Mad Dog 매드독 - Premiere: Tonight @ 22:00 KST
  • Go Seung Ji changed the title to [Current Drama 2017] Mad Dog 매드독 - Wednesdays and Thursdays @ 22:00 KST
On 10.10.2017 at 1:42 PM, bebebisous33 said:

@Miky88 @nona88 Are you going to watch this drama? I hope, you'll join this thread. Only one day left before it airs!!:wub:

Yep,not gonna miss it...Now i'm about to start it and will comeback with the first impressions!!!So happy seeing u on board along with other familiar faces!!!

Quite happy as well as seeing VIU being also on board and the subs are so fast out...This slot got my We/Th slot full again after a long time with all this new premiers starting today,so busy watching all this new ones start along with the already "old" ones,total of 4 shows jjajaj,such a long time since i've watched all the shows from the Big 3 in the same day + tvN:lol:

I've left this one to be the last to be seen to have my full concentration on and being more on the intense side

• Like 1

Pretty impressive first episode I like it a lot. Thoughts:

• Ryu Hwa Young as Cha Hong Joo is so DAMN sexy. Sorry, but as a guy, she was SO sexy during her scene at the hospital and the police station. It got a little hotter in my room whenever she tried to use her "assets" to get information. That girl sure has a body to die for. :lol: I would fall for her each second.
  • Right now it feels a little like "Lookout", I loved Key as hacker, so KHS has to convince me as funny hacker dude. 
  • WDH surely benefit from his "nice" role during Save Me, he played being just an innocent, clueless guy in perfection. These roles really showcases his strengths. I like him a lot as an actor. Still don't know what sort of plan he has and what he will do now that he owns Mad Dog. But I'm sure we will find out soon.
  • So confusing to see JJY again, I almost didn't recognize him without his afro. :D But he's still creepy when winking. I like that he plays a nicer role this time.
  • RHY really was so AMAZING during the drama :wub::wub:I fanboy a little over her. Or to use @stroppyse's words. I was glued to the screen because of her. :D 

3 hours ago, Dhakra said:

Pretty impressive first episode I like it a lot. Thoughts:

• Ryu Hwa Young as Cha Hong Joo is so DAMN sexy. Sorry, but as a guy, she was SO sexy during her scene at the hospital and the police station. It got a little hotter in my room whenever she tried to use her "assets" to get information. That girl sure has a body to die for. :lol: I would fall for her each second.

AWW so you're a guy? after all i thought u're a gal LOOL

Well so far i seen not many ppl has interest in RHY, as she has a bad history towards tara's fans (no offence here). Otherwise we should think positive & look forward on her career, wish hwayoung do her best in her acting. Fighting RHY! :blush:

---

• better than?.... WOW RHY, get that damn praised :sweat_smile:
  • LOL 1

Annyeong everyone

Just finished Episode 1 and I'm hooked. Hello @bebebisous33 chingu, I'm here too.

Some familiar chingu here...annyeong @stroppyse @triplem. Would like to invite @jeonghyang to watch this drama with us. Dongseng I'm sure you would enjoy this drama.

I like all the leads in this drama including the actor who always acted villain and funny roles, Jo Jae Yoon as Park Soon Jung (codename Cheetah). 

But my interest is on Woo Do Hwan as Kim Min Joon. I like him since The Man Living in Our House. Looking forward to Episode 2 today.

• Like 2

Hi @stroppyse chingu...I got the info, let me share here.

Yoo Ji Tae as Choi Kang Woo (42, codename Mad Dog)

Woo Do Hwan as Kim Min Joon / Jan Gebauer (29, codename Dr. Kim)

Ryu Hwa Young as Jang Ha Ri (27, codename Player Jang)

Jo Jae Yoon as Park Soon Jung (39, codename Cheetah)

Kim Hye Sung as Ohn Noo Ri (27, codename Pentium)

I would like to invite my chingu deul here to watch this drama too.

@nonski @moodypie @plappi @maplekist @onnififi @Mau_Cherry @bebebisous33 @Ahpheng @kyunii88 @delfin

• Like 6

@alekaonu I have just finished watching the first episode and I must say that the first episode impressed me. I had already posted before that I would watch this drama.:)

In the end, I prefer Kim Min Joon's methods because the money goes directly to the injured parties, while Mad Dog was acting on the behalf of the Insurance. As such, he was helping the insurances to save money, whereas KMJ's goal was to help the victims in the first place. If Mad dog had won the bet, the former restaurant owner and his son would have received less money. For me, KMJ is getting to the root of the problem too. He made sure that not only the architect was arrested but other officials were accused of corruption. I have the feeling that KMJ's brother must have become the scapegoat of the plane accident. Both are related to the plane crash. In the end, KMJ has a bigger picture of the whole event, however he needs the help of the team Mad Dog in order to prove his brother's innocence. I don't think, the whole incident has been really solved. Now, I am wondering what kind of a relationship Mad dog has with the chairman.

@Miky88 I am glad that you have this drama on your watch list!!:wink:

• Like 7

9 hours ago, stroppyse said:

I about died laughing when he winks at that one woman to get her to go away. Even funnier is Pentium wise-cracking over the headset that there is nothing as effective as Player Park's wink at chasing women away. :lol:

He perfected his wink during his career I think. :lol: But that scene was so funny indeed.

7 hours ago, AlexandraReid said:

AWW so you're a guy? after all i thought u're a gal LOOL

Well so far i seen not many ppl has interest in RHY, as she has a bad history towards tara's fans (no offence here). Otherwise we should think positive & look forward on her career, wish hwayoung do her best in her acting. Fighting RHY! :blush:

Yep, I'm a fully grown guy. :lol: 

When I saw her in her first scene she somehow felt familiar, after some research I found that she had a small role in DotS. And I remember that I liked her in that role aswell. If they continue to give her scenes like that, I need a protective mask and lots of water :D 

Awww....:wub:

2 hours ago, stroppyse said:

I switched Player and Cheetah nicknames. 

Player seems way more fitting for her, because with her outfits and stuff she is able to (out)play anyone (including me of course) :D She is able to spin your world completely and make you lose your head. :grimace: