Quantcast

How Do You Get Rid Of Undereye Circles?

Guest JooXay

Guest JooXay

school = more work = stress = less sleep = undereye cirlces.

they're terrible. i look like i'm dead.

is there a way to make them lighter/less extreme? besides the obvious "get more sleep," i mean. because, well, duh, i would if i could. :P

Plenty of sleepp!! ZzzzZZzz

lol serouisly though it really does work! i have at least 9 hours of sleep (school nights) and for the weekends i have like 9-10...lol yeah i like my beauty sleep!

you can't get rid of the circle, but u can get rid of the darkness.

just sleep more (earlier)

it doesn;t matter how long it does, as long as it's 8-10 hr, but like, it's what time you sleep too.

Guest JooXay

yeah i've been using concealer lately too but i wanna get rid of them for real :[

and if i could sleep more/earlier... i would. i hate being exhausted.

i sleep really little over the weekdays, but then i sleep a LOT over the weekends. i dont think its good.

Guest bcdm3w

yeah i've been using concealer lately too but i wanna get rid of them for real :[

and if i could sleep more/earlier... i would. i hate being exhausted.

i sleep really little over the weekdays, but then i sleep a LOT over the weekends. i dont think its good.

same! i get like 6ish hours on weekdays and on weekends i get like 10-12 hrs. haha.

Guest sayuri43

1. sleep

2. concealer

3. tea bag

4. surgery

not very good advice >_>

surgery o_O??????? that's a bit extreme for darkness unedr your eyes.......

anyways, try a really light powder over that area and then blend it with your usual powder~

Sleep earlier+have consistent hours of sleep. No naps during the day! Drink lots of water too x.o!! Bah, if I miss out on one night of sleep my bags come back instantly ToT

Guest lilbfantasy

+

i dont know..for some reasons..the more i sleep..the more undereye circles i get..i dunno if its just me or does it happen to the majority of people?

Guest cowsie

I get half of the dark undereye circles from my dad, since he has them. And on top of that I sleep late until like 2-3am in the morning and have to wake up at 6 during the weekdays. I need help as well! People told me the same old method about putting spoons into the fridge and then letting them relax on your undereye. Does that work?

And sadly, I can't sleep around 10 or so because I'll end up rolling around on bed having nothing to do.

Guest chubzzy

i have those really bad dark eyecircles too! i bought the eyecream for this, and it's not helping alot either.

i guess there's a need to eat healthy, drink plenty of water, and have plenty of rest and sleep.

that might help.

Guest meringue

People told me the same old method about putting spoons into the fridge and then letting them relax on your undereye. Does that work?

That's to get rid of puffy undereye bags. Same goes for the tea method.

As to the original poster, There really is no other way that I know of other than getting more sleep.

I have the same problem too, and like you, I'd get more sleep if I could. Unfortunately, this is an important year for me, so I've got a lot of work to do. I hide my undereye circles with MAC studio finish concealer ($14). It doesn't completely conceal my undereye circles, but it does a good job of making them less noticeable. Sometimes if I get lazy, I'd just put on my glasses. Nobody notices my undereye circles then unless I take them my spectacles off.

Archived