Nicholas Tse And Cecilia Cheung Got Married

Guest meow1203

Guest meow1203

http://hk.news.yahoo.com/060930/10/1txgx.html

My mom told me about the news this morning, at first I'm like "NO WAY!" Then I searched on Yahoo HK News and Nicholas admitted that he and Cecilia DID got married, and Eric Kwok (a music composer in HK)was their witness. However, he didn't even tell his parents about it till a week before he made the announcement. Thus, his mom is very mad at him. Anyways, I wonder how long their marriage will last......

Guest A180585

O.O....is this legit? I can't read Chinese so i have no idea what that thing says lol....

Wow....that's a shocker...

I think quite a few girls are crying now....i WOULd be crying if this was like 5 yrs ago LOL....

=================

EDIT: English report.

nicholastsewb6.th.jpg220pxceciliacheungpm0.th.jpg

HONG KONG Hong Kong pop star Nicholas Tse has confirmed rumors that he secretly married actress Cecilia Cheung, news reports said Saturday.

Tse and Cheung's romance has dominated Hong Kong's entertainment headlines for months. On Friday, Tse admitted he tied the knot with Cheung after dozens of reporters surrounded him and pressed for an answer, the Apple Daily said.

"I can only say that I have heard a lot of reports today," Tse said, referring to news that the couple married on a Philippine island. "Thanks for everyone's concern. I have married."

Tse then waved his hand briefly to show reporters his wedding ring, the report said.

But Tse, 26, declined to comment on rumors that the two got married because Cheung was pregnant, the Ming Pao Daily News reported.

Tse and Cheung recently starred together in mainland Chinese director Chen Kaige's fantasy epic "The Promise."

Tse was once romantically linked to Chinese pop diva Faye Wong, who is now married to mainland Chinese actor Li Yapeng.

Creds: International Herald Tribune

Guest heartdrops

KHFGJKH! Wow.. that's surprising. First they announced they got back together and now married already?! That fast?!

Guest dOotsiez

hmmm...not a huge fan of either of them, plus they don't look that in love to me (compared to other celeb couples). maybe coz they're so secretive.

but congrats to them

Guest kittenmasks

Random fact: Tablo and Nicholas Tse used to be roommates when they were in boarding school together in Canada. I think they were in middle school.

OMFG.

I KNEW THEY HAD A THING WITH EACH OTHER.

BUT TO KNOCK HER UP????? UGH WHY NIC TSE. WHY!!!!!!

:(:(:(:(:(:(

Life for me, has ended.

edit: okay maybe he didn't knock her up. i just reread it. lol.

Alicia, I didn't know Tablo and Nic Tse were roommates! :o It's a small world.

Guest renebean

whoa.. big shocker..

i knew they were together.. again..

but i didn't think they'd tie the knot so quickly..

and tablo and him being roomates..

cool random fact..

Guest Steph*

Random fact: Tablo and Nicholas Tse used to be roommates when they were in boarding school together in Canada. I think they were in middle school.

Another random fact: Tablo and Nic also got kicked out together.

lol.

Everyone's pretty shocked...it's so fast.

Guest bayb3steph

oh wow thas awesome! =] cecilia cheung.. hmm her name sounds familiar. maybe ill look up her pic lol thanks for sharing though and congrats to em. hopefully they'll last lol

Well I'll be damned... Surprising but oh well, they are celebrities after all... Congrats to them.

wowowow....this is the only thing that i cn say^

Archived