[Drama 2018] My First love aka Longing Heart, 애간장, Mon-Tue

0ly40

My First Love

Longing-Heart-p01.jpg

Details:

• English title: Longing Heart (literal title)
  • Revised romanization: Aeganjang
  • Hangul: 애간장
  • Writer: Kim Hee Ran (webcomic), Kim Byung Gwan (webcomic)
  • Network: OCN
  • Episodes: 
  • Release Date: January 18, 2018
  • Runtime: Mon & Tue

Plot

Kang Shin-Woo  is a math teacher with a good looking appearance. He has not forgotten his first love Han Ji-Soo  for the past 10 years. By an accident, he travels to the past when he was a high school student. There, he meets his younger self. Kang Shin-Woo struggles to make the younger Kang Shin-Woo's love come true.

Cast

Lee Jung Shin

Lee Yeol Eum

Seo Ji Hoon

source: asianwiki

01.Soompi code of conduct SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!

Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. 

Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like, Viki, Dramafever, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 months later...
On 8/21/2017 at 6:19 PM, i.am.bugz.funny said:

I might ship the younger version of Kang Shing Woo... been waiting for Seo Ji Hoon to have a drama of his own... I'm fond of him and he deserve more screentime... hope this won't disappoints... thank you Oly40 for creating this thread...

been waiting for the same for a good while now. good thread and really good movie which i truly loved watchig while I was at home and been bored.

Archived