Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sugarplum892

[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Sweet Dreams 一千零一夜

Why is this thread only 4 pages?! I mean that’s not much lol... 

Ok I’m currently at episode 41. Didn’t start it yet but I’m so MAD against Qi Qi... Mo Nan I don’t even want to talk about him, just want him to kill himself already :@ and omg I cried so bad for Bo Hai and probably gonna cry a lot soon again ;( ! Btw, Deng Lun is so handsome in this drama HAHA <3 

• Like 1

The show performed quite well in China. Denglun and Dilraba are very compatible in looks and won lots of praises for their chemistry. 

If you can put up with the first 10 or so episodes, you will be rewarded immensely. There are plenty of memorable and heart-meltingly sweet moments.

I love this drama but some of the later developments are too melodramatic and quite unnecessary. I suspect they were added for the sake of having more episodes but ironically, critical scenes were cut out in the last episode. The happy ending leaves one unsatisfied as it is rushed and a lot of points are not explained or don't make sense.

I just finished watching this (Late bloomer Deng Lun fan here haha). They got great chemistry. I love this drama except the ending. It was indeed confusing. The build up was slow for most of the drama, but rushed the ending. I would love to see our dear BoHai continue being the CEO of FlowerPlus instead of opening a smaller flower shop. I didn't really get the point. That and other things that needed explanation. LOL. 

1001 just ended its run on Shenzhen Cable TV station and not surprisingly, the ending inspired the same reactions among the Chinese netizens as it did the first time round. It is too bad they can't release the scenes that were brutally cut from the ending.

Just to share, Ashes of Love and 1001 were screened this year on 2 separate stations in Korea. Many Korean viewers were enamoured with Deng Lun's looks and acting.

• Like 1

On 4/11/2019 at 11:46 PM, bluehibiscus said:

1001 just ended its run on Shenzhen Cable TV station and not surprisingly, the ending inspired the same reactions among the Chinese netizens as it did the first time round. It is too bad they can't release the scenes that were brutally cut from the ending.

Just to share, Ashes of Love and 1001 were screened this year on 2 separate stations in Korea. Many Korean viewers were enamoured with Deng Lun's looks and acting.

I am glad Deng Lun is getting some international attention. Hope they could show his dramas (esp. Ashes of Love) in many other countries coz watching on TV is still different than online viewing when it comes to recall. 

at least we can see Dilreba and DengLun reunited for a variety GoFighting S6 :) 

Honestly I love this drama.  

I think mainly because of the cast & their chemistry lol!  (& I do usually like flipped tropes for the most part.)

There is some pretty decent writing & some fun & interesting stuff it does, but there's also a lot of just bad & ?? writing (hello, that ending??)  I still find it pretty cute, even though the writing definitely needed an overhaul.  

and also it would be nice if FlowerPlus became worker run - at least at the ending, & really I gotta say Bohai certainly violated worker laws in the beginning, hoo boy.  (eg, his treatment of Qiqi)