[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Sweet Dreams 一千零一夜

sugarplum892

Guys please keep sending the title request forms on Viki and Dramafever. It will take only a minute! Premier date is only 6 days away!

https://vikiinc.wufoo.com/forms/title-request-form/

https://dramafever.typeform.com/to/vocj3m

Today the press conference of Sweet Dreams was held. Both Deng Lun and Dilraba looked gorgeous! Sadly I am trying to attach the pictures via URL but I can't seem to attach them :(

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 6/19/2018 at 10:06 AM, catwoman494 said:

Today the press conference of Sweet Dreams was held. Both Deng Lun and Dilraba looked gorgeous! Sadly I am trying to attach the pictures via URL but I can't seem to attach them :(

Here they are! :)

photo sweet-7.jpg

photo sweet-6.jpg

photo sweet-8.jpg

photo sweet-4.jpg

photo sweet-5.jpg

photo sweet-3.jpg

photo sweet-2.jpg

photo sweet-1.jpg cr avirtualvoyage

Thanks table! I think it is also coming on Viki since they put the broadcast date 3rd July over there. And they put the official poster of the drama on the fan channel.

DF also mentioned coming soon instead of 25th June so both will get it a bit late I think. 

Lol it's funny how DF and Viki always license the same C-dramas. Not to sound ungrateful but one of them could have picked Legend of Yunxi.

Anyways really happy there will be English subs. 

17 hours ago, catwoman494 said:

Thanks table! I think it is also coming on Viki since they put the broadcast date 3rd July over there. And they put the official poster of the drama on the fan channel.

DF also mentioned coming soon instead of 25th June so both will get it a bit late I think. 

Lol it's funny how DF and Viki always license the same C-dramas. Not to sound ungrateful but one of them could have picked Legend of Yunxi.

Anyways really happy there will be English subs. 

Yes, I've noticed as well how lately DF and Viki seem to be liscensing the same C Dramas. I agree with you that it can be frustrating for us viewers to lose a chance to watch more of a variety of  C dramas. From your info, I guess we can expect an announcement from Viki regarding Sweet Dreams soon. The premise of the drama sounds cute, but I have to admit that I am a little bit worried about the 45 episode length. I hope that the drama can stay solid throughout- we shall see. I really wish that the C Drama industry would learn that less is more. Almost every C Drama I have watched could easily cut the number of episodes by 50-60% and been better for it.

Hello everyone, I'll be joining you all on this journey with this drama. Oh! I've been waiting for this drama for like 6 months, now. I am soo excited! Looking forward to it. Really love Dilraba, she is soo beautiful and Deng Lun is just adorable, too. Soo glad that they were paired up for a drama together. :D

Saw this on instagram. It's coming out tomorrow. :lol:

Credit to instagram owner

• sugarplum892 changed the title to [Current Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Sweet Dreams 一千零一夜

I've finished watching episode 1. The drama is way too cute. The 1st episode successfully conveyed some main points that probably goes throughout the drama: 

Ling Qi, a graduate  tries so hard to apply for BaiHai's company because she  is a typical fangirl of BaiHai. 

BaiHai suffers from a memory phobia that relates to fire?

Every time they met in the their dreams, it would be very funny situation. I just can't stop LOL. 

I haven't been able to watch the drama, but will surely do when more episodes come out. I've been seeing pictures and short clips and it's soo exciting. I really really want to watch it, but I know I will watch it all at once. Lol.

Found some new pictures. They are soo cute together. I really like them paired up together.

Credit to instagram owner

I watch till ep 6 raw ... life without subs is horrible... So Deng Lun is color blind? and dilireba knows it that is why he rehire her as his executive assistant??? to make sure that she won't leak out the info? I wonder does he knows that she is the one in his dream? 

55 minutes ago, visiopeia said:

I watch till ep 6 raw ... life without subs is horrible... So Deng Lun is color blind? and dilireba knows it that is why he rehire her as his executive assistant??? to make sure that she won't leak out the info? I wonder does he knows that she is the one in his dream? 

click for answers to your questions lol

apparently he becomes color blind after he sees fire (the fireworks), he rehires her to keep her from spilling the secret that he actually has someone else does the job for him when he's colorblind.  No, he does not know she is the one in his dreams because he doesn't remember her face after he wakes up.

40 minutes ago, sugarplum892 said:

I think in ep 7-8 he realizes her by now. I love the fact that she has been dream-broken as she gets to know more about BaiHai, which truly reflects the fan-idol relationship nowadays.

Hide contents

apparently he becomes color blind after he sees fire (the fireworks), he rehires her to keep her from spilling the secret that he actually has someone else does the job for him when he's colorblind.  No, he does not know she is the one in his dreams because he doesn't remember her face after he wakes up.

10 hours ago, linhthao said:

I think in ep 7-8 he realizes her by now. I love the fact that she has been dream-broken as she gets to know more about BaiHai, which truly reflects the fan-idol relationship nowadays.

yes, in ep7-8 he does but not yet in ep 6. same too, i like how she realizes that lol

Archived