[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Sweet Dreams 一千零一夜

sugarplum892

On 4/11/2019 at 11:46 PM, bluehibiscus said:

1001 just ended its run on Shenzhen Cable TV station and not surprisingly, the ending inspired the same reactions among the Chinese netizens as it did the first time round. It is too bad they can't release the scenes that were brutally cut from the ending.

Just to share, Ashes of Love and 1001 were screened this year on 2 separate stations in Korea. Many Korean viewers were enamoured with Deng Lun's looks and acting.

I am glad Deng Lun is getting some international attention. Hope they could show his dramas (esp. Ashes of Love) in many other countries coz watching on TV is still different than online viewing when it comes to recall. 

• 11 months later...
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly I love this drama.  

I think mainly because of the cast & their chemistry lol!  (& I do usually like flipped tropes for the most part.)

There is some pretty decent writing & some fun & interesting stuff it does, but there's also a lot of just bad & ?? writing (hello, that ending??)  I still find it pretty cute, even though the writing definitely needed an overhaul.  

and also it would be nice if FlowerPlus became worker run - at least at the ending, & really I gotta say Bohai certainly violated worker laws in the beginning, hoo boy.  (eg, his treatment of Qiqi) 

Archived